April 27, 2024, 07:13:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291818 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: February 15, 2009, 12:15:58 PM »

This is also a picture of A John Silvetti which I assume is the one being discussed here because he is standing in front of a poster at some sort of trade show and the poster is for "Sonavision" which involves underwater technology. I think it's too much of a coinky-doink that there would be TWO John Silvettis involved in underwater technology, don't you, Monkeys?

Anyway, it came from a website design company's website and the poster in the image was an example of the kind of design work they do. The picture is not about Silvetti or Aruba or Natalee. It's all about this design company. All the same, it's interesting how stuff from supposedly unrelated websites turns up that reveals images or info about the topics that are important to us.

Here's the picture:

In the upper right hand corner of the display it has APS LLC on the board which is one of Silvetti's company's oldiebutgoodie.FWIW

Yes, KTF, and we've seen this photo before.  I just do not remember who posted it, or where to look for it at the moment.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: February 15, 2009, 12:34:01 PM »

Quote from: oceanexploration on November 20,2008 at 04:00:07 PM
BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.new#new

the guy in the orange shirt? He looks like Stratten's cousin .........

It seemed there was some speculation on the identity of the man in this photo so I posted the other pictures of Silvetti thinking that might help figure things out. Obviously, Silvetti's image has to be splattered all over the internet because of his connection to the search for Natalee. I was just trying to help with identifying the man here.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: February 15, 2009, 12:39:19 PM »

Quote from: oceanexploration on November 20,2008 at 04:00:07 PM
BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.new#new

the guy in the orange shirt? He looks like Stratten's cousin .........

It seemed there was some speculation on the identity of the man in this photo so I posted the other pictures of Silvetti thinking that might help figure things out. Obviously, Silvetti's image has to be splattered all over the internet because of his connection to the search for Natalee. I was just trying to help with identifying the man here.

Thank you, oldiebutgoodie.  We appreciate your help and contributions.  Don't stop!  I didn't mean to discourage you....was just thinking out loud sotospeak.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #403 on: February 15, 2009, 12:51:11 PM »

travel show
Exhibitors: aruba > website
Aruba Tourism Authority
www.aruba.com

website is down 

We are sorry. The page "http://www.aruba.com/home.htm" you are looking for cannot be found.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: February 15, 2009, 01:02:16 PM »

Sorry to be so late, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. 

Congratulations, Janet, on your response from the Dr. Phil lawyers!

It was my DIL who sent the document (25 ... not 23) attachments) in an email.  However ... it was my daugher who was surprised there was a response.  She NEVER opens attachments if she does not know who the originator of the email is.  The email is immediately deleted.

Anyways ... the response was very nice worded acknowledgement that the document was received.  That was it.

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY ALL.

Janet
8:40 AM

Have a wondeful Sunday Janet!Beautiful and sunny down this way.Absolutely gorgeous!

Keepthefaith ... it is also a beautiful in the Fraser Valley.  I do believe we share the same weather patterns.

BTW ... competing again five other couples ... hubby and I won the dating game contest at our church's Valentine function last night.  We received a $50 gift certificate to the Olive Garden.  I am thankful regarding the outcome ... our 43 year marriage depended on us emerging as the victors.

Janet

It was the new lovely blonde wig that dazzled the judges.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #405 on: February 15, 2009, 01:19:27 PM »

It was my DIL who sent the document (25 ... not 23) attachments) in an email.  However ... it was my daugher who was surprised there was a response.  She NEVER opens attachments if she does not know who the originator of the email is.  The email is immediately deleted.

Anyways ... the response was very nice worded acknowledgement that the document was received.  That was it.

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY ALL.

Janet

Have a wondeful Sunday Janet!Beautiful and sunny down this way.Absolutely gorgeous!

Keepthefaith ... it is also a beautiful in the Fraser Valley.  I do believe we share the same weather patterns.

BTW ... competing again five other couples ... hubby and I won the dating game contest at our church's Valentine function last night.  We received a $50 gift certificate to the Olive Garden.  I am thankful regarding the outcome ... our 43 year marriage depended on us emerging as the victors.

Janet

Congratulations Janet and Hubby!!!!!   

We all knew you'd win the contest! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 15, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY ALL.

Janet

Janet

My State's own governor appeared on the Dating Game:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rCH3w_LnmHE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rCH3w_LnmHE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: February 15, 2009, 02:51:52 PM »

My State's own governor appeared on the Dating Game:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rCH3w_LnmHE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rCH3w_LnmHE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Mister World
Mister Olympia
Mister Universe
and lo and behold becomes a Governor!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: February 15, 2009, 02:53:09 PM »

Most likely the goat wool sweater you knitted for Janet Miss Magnolia is what influenced the judging. She looked smashing!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: February 15, 2009, 03:27:31 PM »

Most likely the goat wool sweater you knitted for Janet Miss Magnolia is what influenced the judging. She looked smashing!

You are both right.  Between the blond wig afforded me by CBB ... Magnolia's beautiful sweater that she knitted for me lickity split and ... my sincere attempt at applying makup ... the works ... I know I looked just stunning.  Hey ... all one hundred in attendance were just speechless.

I do not know what's up but ... Hubby just called each of the grown kids.  He did not know that of was listening.  I overheard something about "arrangements".  I wonder what that could be all about.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: February 15, 2009, 04:28:20 PM »

My dog, Hudson went to his first day of goat herding school yesterday!
We are getting two Nubian goats for milking, so that I can make Janet
some goat cheese.  Blossom, who now wants to be called Buck, is thrilled.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: February 15, 2009, 04:51:04 PM »

My dog, Hudson went to his first day of goat herding school yesterday!
We are getting two Nubian goats for milking, so that I can make Janet
some goat cheese.  Blossom, who now wants to be called Buck, is thrilled.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: February 15, 2009, 05:04:19 PM »

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY ALL.

Janet

Janet

Thank you texasmom.

My hubby almost blew it.  The last question.  What was my favorite choice of veggie ... broccoli, corn niblets, asparagus or peas.  I love them all but ... asparagus partially cooked with real  butter and salt is my favorite.  It seemed to take him forever to made a decision.

The suspense along with CBB's long blond wig and ... Magnolia's sweater was making me all "hinky" and ... that makup I had applied liberally was running down my face.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #413 on: February 15, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY ALL.

Janet

Janet

Thank you texasmom.

My hubby almost blew it.  The last question.  What was my favorite choice of veggie ... broccoli, corn niblets, asparagus or peas.  I love them all but ... asparagus partially cooked with real  butter and salt is my favorite.  It seemed to take him forever to made a decision.

The suspense along with CBB's long blond wig and ... Magnolia's sweater was making me all "hinky" and ... that makup I had applied liberally was running down my face.

Janet

The visual of this I'm picturing is cracking me up!   

I'm thinking he must have made the right choice; Kermit would have had a field day if hubby had blown it on the "veggie" question!   

Maybe hubby is secretly planning a special trip for the two of you, he is probably feeling pretty "hinky" too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: February 15, 2009, 06:04:24 PM »

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: February 15, 2009, 06:09:00 PM »

MURDERED BY THE LOCALS!COVERED UP BY THE POLICE,AS WELL AS JUDICIAL!

WOULD YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE ON DANGER ISLAND??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: February 15, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »

MURDERED BY THE LOCALS!COVERED UP BY THE POLICE,AS WELL AS JUDICIAL!

WOULD YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE ON DANGER ISLAND??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: February 15, 2009, 08:03:16 PM »

We need a little action!!  It is far too quiet.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: February 15, 2009, 08:17:31 PM »

We need a little action!!  It is far too quiet.

Calm before the storm???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: February 15, 2009, 08:22:35 PM »

Here's an interesting article...

Cal Dive Adds to Deepwater Pipelay Fleet
Posted on: Tuesday, 10 January 2006, 18:00 CST

HOUSTON, Jan. 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cal Dive International, Inc. today announced plans to convert a four year old mono-hull vessel, originally built for the cable lay market, into a deepwater pipelay asset. This addition to the fleet, to be named 'Caesar', is 485 feet long and already has a state-of-the-art, class 2, dynamic positioning system. The conversion program will primarily involve the installation of a conventional 'S' lay pipelay system together with a main crane and a significant upgrade to the accommodation capability. A conversion team has already been assembled with a base at Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and the vessel is likely to enter service at the end of the first quarter of 2007. The capital cost to purchase the vessel and complete the conversion will be around $125 million.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/353098/cal_dive_adds_to_deepwater_pipelay_fleet/

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.