April 28, 2024, 08:19:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #18 2/10/09 - 2/13/09  (Read 103456 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #260 on: February 11, 2009, 10:32:24 PM »

apparently not, mytime...............are you straining??

Oh my yes!!  Something told me to check to see if anyone called me and my DH took off the messages and never shared the info!   

All I can say is I am going to make it looks like an accident!!    

I KNOW NOTHING!!!   

Wasn't it your idea??????????   

Mr. Po liceman. alls I know is she said he had it cummin...........
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: February 11, 2009, 10:32:34 PM »

My ears are burning............

Ja Ja Jackie, we were just talking about you!!! 

CBB was the one poking you!!!!  I told her to stop but she wouldn't listen!!   
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: February 11, 2009, 10:33:05 PM »

I know y'all don't really care about this, but I want to whine and get stuff off my massive chest so I'll feel better. 

When I was in Atlanta for my training, a ton of work got piled up on my desk, so now I'm wayyyy behind. Well, Monday I had to spend all day getting ready for two big meetings I had to hold on Tuesday. We had Policy Council meeting on Tues morning, then Health Services Advisory Council meeting after that. Health Services is a lunchtime meeting, so I didn't even get a lunch break. Today we had a Management meeting that started at 9:00, and we had to meet with someone from our Regional office. As soon as that was over, I had to meet for 2.5 hours with a committee that's revising our forms.

Tomorrow when I go in I have to have two more meetings, then plan for a meeting I'm having on Friday.

Would y'all say I've had enough meetings for one week? All that work is piling up on my desk while I sit in meetings and run my mouth. 

I am your federal tax dollars at work. 

I Stand With The Girl
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: February 11, 2009, 10:33:51 PM »

O/T  QUIT SMOKING THREAD - Monkey Lounge

I have created a thread in the Monkey Lounge to assist people who want to Quit Smoking.  Seems like we have alot of members thinking about quitting and I thought it would be a good idea to have a support thread where others can tell their stories.  I've started with my story about quitting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4539.0

I'm not suggesting you can't talk about it here.  I'm just saying I created a thread if anyone wants to talk about ONLY that. 

Reminder - there is NO off topic in the Musings thread  

Hey MyTime!!!!!!  HAAAAAAAAA!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: February 11, 2009, 10:33:56 PM »

We were straining for you Jackie, and I was skeeeered that Mytime would poop in the thread!!!   

Sicko!!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #265 on: February 11, 2009, 10:35:19 PM »

She gave me the stick,,,,,,,        Rolling Eyes
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: February 11, 2009, 10:36:08 PM »

We were straining for you Jackie, and I was skeeeered that Mytime would poop in the thread!!!   

Sicko!!!!   

I think she leaves a trail everywhere she goes. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: February 11, 2009, 10:36:56 PM »

Sicko!!!!   

Maybe our Mytime needs a monkey diaper. 

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: February 11, 2009, 10:37:38 PM »

I know y'all don't really care about this, but I want to whine and get stuff off my massive chest so I'll feel better. 

When I was in Atlanta for my training, a ton of work got piled up on my desk, so now I'm wayyyy behind. Well, Monday I had to spend all day getting ready for two big meetings I had to hold on Tuesday. We had Policy Council meeting on Tues morning, then Health Services Advisory Council meeting after that. Health Services is a lunchtime meeting, so I didn't even get a lunch break. Today we had a Management meeting that started at 9:00, and we had to meet with someone from our Regional office. As soon as that was over, I had to meet for 2.5 hours with a committee that's revising our forms.

Tomorrow when I go in I have to have two more meetings, then plan for a meeting I'm having on Friday.

Would y'all say I've had enough meetings for one week? All that work is piling up on my desk while I sit in meetings and run my mouth. 

We care...and we want you to share!!   

We all love to see our tax dollars being wasted!!   

Now get in there and make a change.........would ya?? 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: February 11, 2009, 10:38:21 PM »

I haven't watched the last hour of American idol yet.  I cannot stand Tanita (sp?) - please tell me she is no longer there.  I would gladly take Bikini girl over her anyday! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #270 on: February 11, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »

Well it's your own fault, BT, and you should have expected that your presence would be desired where crowds gather. You did ASK for the bewbs, you know!!!

What do you do, BT??
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: February 11, 2009, 10:39:12 PM »

We care...and we want you to share!!   

We all love to see our tax dollars being wasted!!   

Now get in there and make a change.........would ya?? 

Hey, I'm just holdin' out my hand hopin' for some of that stimulus money. 

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #272 on: February 11, 2009, 10:41:01 PM »

I haven't watched the last hour of American idol yet.  I cannot stand Tanita (sp?) - please tell me she is no longer there.  I would gladly take Bikini girl over her anyday! 

THAT'S THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO GO HOME, GO TO HER ROOM, GET IN THE CLOSET, AND NEVER COME OUT!!!!

SHE MADE IT, JACKIE, along with headband boy, and goofy guy!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: February 11, 2009, 10:41:45 PM »

Well it's your own fault, BT, and you should have expected that your presence would be desired where crowds gather. You did ASK for the bewbs, you know!!!

What do you do, BT??

::MonkeyHaHa::I guess they're coming to see the bewb show, huh?

I work at a Head Start program. I supervise the piece of the program that makes sure the kiddoes all get a dental exam, a physical exam, get all the treatment they need, and that their parents are being trained in what's healthy for the kids. We have 984 low-income kiddies, ranging from 6 wks old to 5 yrs old.

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #274 on: February 11, 2009, 10:42:31 PM »

She's like a blob of jelly rolling around going

"yeeehahhhaaaaaoooohhhhhyyyeeeaaaaaooohhhhhhyyyyyeeeeeeeoooowowowowowowoyyaaaahhh"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 11, 2009, 10:44:41 PM »

Head Start Program Rocks!!!    I think it's a good investment.  Children are our future. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: February 11, 2009, 10:45:27 PM »

She gave me the stick,,,,,,,        Rolling Eyes

I did not!!!!!  I have no sticks!! I never had any sticks!!  I don't even know what a stick looks like!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #277 on: February 11, 2009, 10:45:35 PM »

What do you do, BT??

::MonkeyHaHa::I guess they're coming to see the bewb show, huh?

I work at a Head Start program. I supervise the piece of the program that makes sure the kiddoes all get a dental exam, a physical exam, get all the treatment they need, and that their parents are being trained in what's healthy for the kids. We have 984 low-income kiddies, ranging from 6 wks old to 5 yrs old.

No kidding?? That's great!!

When I first graduated from undergraduate school, I was program director at our local Girl's Club, and the headstart program made a huge difference to those kids who had benefit of it! It's a good program, and I'm sure you do a great job!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: February 11, 2009, 10:48:34 PM »

Head Start Program Rocks!!!    I think it's a good investment.  Children are our future. 

Ty Muffy!

I love my job. 

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: February 11, 2009, 10:49:25 PM »

O/T  QUIT SMOKING THREAD - Monkey Lounge

I have created a thread in the Monkey Lounge to assist people who want to Quit Smoking.  Seems like we have alot of members thinking about quitting and I thought it would be a good idea to have a support thread where others can tell their stories.  I've started with my story about quitting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4539.0

I'm not suggesting you can't talk about it here.  I'm just saying I created a thread if anyone wants to talk about ONLY that. 
Reminder - there is NO off topic in the Musings thread  

Hey MyTime!!!!!!  HAAAAAAAAA!

What does she know!!    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.