April 27, 2024, 10:27:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #18 2/10/09 - 2/13/09  (Read 103422 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #280 on: February 11, 2009, 10:49:33 PM »

Hi Miss Muffy!!! How are you??

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: February 11, 2009, 10:49:41 PM »

No kidding?? That's great!!

When I first graduated from undergraduate school, I was program director at our local Girl's Club, and the headstart program made a huge difference to those kids who had benefit of it! It's a good program, and I'm sure you do a great job!

TY CBB. It's a really great place to work.

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: February 11, 2009, 10:51:33 PM »

Hi Muffybee!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: February 11, 2009, 10:52:15 PM »

When I first graduated from undergraduate school, I was program director at our local Girl's Club, and the headstart program made a huge difference to those kids who had benefit of it! It's a good program, and I'm sure you do a great job!

Just no raises!!   
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: February 11, 2009, 10:52:18 PM »

I'd better go to sleep so that I can stay awake through at least part of those meetings tomorrow.

Oh, and tomorrow afternoon I have to practice being a backup doo wop singer for a performance the Administrative staff are doing in front of 250 people on Friday morning.

Wish me luck! 

Nite.

I Stand With The Girl
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: February 11, 2009, 10:52:39 PM »

I haven't watched the last hour of American idol yet.  I cannot stand Tanita (sp?) - please tell me she is no longer there.  I would gladly take Bikini girl over her anyday! 

THAT'S THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO GO HOME, GO TO HER ROOM, GET IN THE CLOSET, AND NEVER COME OUT!!!!

SHE MADE IT, JACKIE, along with headband boy, and goofy guy!!
FFS! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #286 on: February 11, 2009, 10:52:44 PM »

O/T  QUIT SMOKING THREAD - Monkey Lounge

I have created a thread in the Monkey Lounge to assist people who want to Quit Smoking.  Seems like we have alot of members thinking about quitting and I thought it would be a good idea to have a support thread where others can tell their stories.  I've started with my story about quitting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4539.0

I'm not suggesting you can't talk about it here.  I'm just saying I created a thread if anyone wants to talk about ONLY that. 
Reminder - there is NO off topic in the Musings thread  

Hey MyTime!!!!!!  HAAAAAAAAA!

What does she know!!    

I asked he if I could be the boss for a day.

I'm sure she didn't see the question because she didn't answer me.  Rolling Eyes   
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: February 11, 2009, 10:55:03 PM »

Just no raises!!   

Yes, but President Obama promised me that if I voted for him, he would put me a raise in that stimulus package. 

Seriously, no Head Employees have had any kind of a real raise in 6 years. Most years we didn't get anything, and one year we got a 1.5% cost of living raise. That's been it.

Looking forward to that stimulus money!!!! 

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #288 on: February 11, 2009, 10:55:52 PM »

I'd better go to sleep so that I can stay awake through at least part of those meetings tomorrow.

Oh, and tomorrow afternoon I have to practice being a backup doo wop singer for a performance the Administrative staff are doing in front of 250 people on Friday morning.

Wish me luck! 

Nite.

Nite BT!! We'll miss you!!

Youtube the performance so we can see it!!!   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: February 11, 2009, 10:56:08 PM »

Hello everybody, tonight before I start with the no topics here in the musing thread, I need some advice because Im am starting to feel bad about a decission I made, and I am hoping someone here could help me to know if it is the right one or if Im gonna regret it,

Ok now, About 4 years ago I got to be the proud momma of a beautiful yellow lab that my ex-boyfriend named Cupcake,   At the time me and my ex had been dating for about 5years and he lived in Daytona and we were always going out on the boat and he wanted a dog to take out with us and so we got Cupcake...she loves the water and she loved my ex......now a little over a year ago we broke up and He is in Daytona and I am here with cupcake which has grown to weigh in at a whopping 108lbs, I live alone with my daughter and we have so much going on that Cupcake no longers gets to go out on the ocean or anywhere else, and she is really to big for us to handle,  I have a good friend that lives in Daytona right by the beach and Joe is a dog lover and has known cupcake since she was a puppy, and he recently lost his two beautiful dags that he had for seventeen years one passed away in Aug and the other in Nov.  He is ready now for another Dog to love as he is single and says he wants another dog and last night after much soul searching I decided in a couple of weeks that Im gonna take cupcake to live with Joe and be his buddy and roommate...Joe will let cupcake stay inside and take her to the beach every sunday and I know she would Love this.....Also I would get to visit her anytime I wanted to........I am starting to feel bad because I dont want Cupcake to feel like we dont Love her, I just want a better life for her..................Do I sound stupid or am I making the right decession, I'd like for some of the other Dog lovers to please help me know!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: February 11, 2009, 10:56:28 PM »

Wish me luck! 

Nite.

Little Sock Monkey - you talents never cease to amaze me! 

Good Luck and have fun!!! 

We want video!!  We need video.!!  We demand video!!

XOXOX
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: February 11, 2009, 10:58:32 PM »

Seeing Muffy's avi just reminded me.....Yesterday I was outside with my dogs - a HUGE Bumble Bee came after me and just kept buzzing around my head - we live in the midwest what the hell are they doing here this soon?  But anyway - I just starting laughing - hoping no neighbors was witnessing it.  You lose all composure when a bumble bee is buzzing in circles..........I looked like a idiot out there circling and ducking........Oh my! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: February 11, 2009, 11:01:58 PM »

Seeing Muffy's avi just reminded me.....Yesterday I was outside with my dogs - a HUGE Bumble Bee came after me and just kept buzzing around my head - we live in the midwest what the hell are they doing here this soon?  But anyway - I just starting laughing - hoping no neighbors was witnessing it.  You lose all composure when a bumble bee is buzzing in circles..........I looked like a idiot out there circling and ducking........Oh my! 

I "get" the visual!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: February 11, 2009, 11:04:59 PM »

Hello everybody, tonight before I start with the no topics here in the musing thread, I need some advice because Im am starting to feel bad about a decission I made, and I am hoping someone here could help me to know if it is the right one or if Im gonna regret it,

Ok now, About 4 years ago I got to be the proud momma of a beautiful yellow lab that my ex-boyfriend named Cupcake,   At the time me and my ex had been dating for about 5years and he lived in Daytona and we were always going out on the boat and he wanted a dog to take out with us and so we got Cupcake...she loves the water and she loved my ex......now a little over a year ago we broke up and He is in Daytona and I am here with cupcake which has grown to weigh in at a whopping 108lbs, I live alone with my daughter and we have so much going on that Cupcake no longers gets to go out on the ocean or anywhere else, and she is really to big for us to handle,  I have a good friend that lives in Daytona right by the beach and Joe is a dog lover and has known cupcake since she was a puppy, and he recently lost his two beautiful dags that he had for seventeen years one passed away in Aug and the other in Nov.  He is ready now for another Dog to love as he is single and says he wants another dog and last night after much soul searching I decided in a couple of weeks that Im gonna take cupcake to live with Joe and be his buddy and roommate...Joe will let cupcake stay inside and take her to the beach every sunday and I know she would Love this.....Also I would get to visit her anytime I wanted to........I am starting to feel bad because I dont want Cupcake to feel like we dont Love her, I just want a better life for her..................Do I sound stupid or am I making the right decession, I'd like for some of the other Dog lovers to please help me know!!!
[/quote

HH - I think you made a good decision!  I know it must be hard!! If it is Cupcakes best interest, then be happy for her!!

But what do I know?? 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: February 11, 2009, 11:06:50 PM »

I think you are making an awesome decision!!!!  All 3 of you will win with this decision!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #295 on: February 11, 2009, 11:09:36 PM »

HH..............you're making an unselfish decision, and you'll both get to see each other. My bet is that you'll KNOW you made the right decision when you visit her!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: February 11, 2009, 11:12:51 PM »

Thank you CBB, Jackie and My Time, I think you know plenty when it comes to dods by the way, I really think Cupcake will Love it and I am gonna try and know that Im doing this for her own good and that she will be happy, and that should make me happy.....Thank you for answering me!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #297 on: February 11, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »

Thank you CBB, Jackie and My Time, I think you know plenty when it comes to dods by the way, I really think Cupcake will Love it and I am gonna try and know that Im doing this for her own good and that she will be happy, and that should make me happy.....Thank you for answering me!!!!!!!!

Besides! You've got those 6 blinking kitties to care for!!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #298 on: February 11, 2009, 11:15:54 PM »

Did you all see 2nj's BEAR???
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: February 11, 2009, 11:19:35 PM »

Did you all see 2nj's BEAR???

YES I did!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.