April 28, 2024, 02:52:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #18 2/10/09 - 2/13/09  (Read 103447 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #340 on: February 12, 2009, 12:00:36 AM »

Have you guys ever had the laughing gas at the dentist? I embarassed myself BIG TIME on it once!!!

I didn't care at the time, but thinking back, it makes my toes curl!!

I was in that twilight zone, with that thing over my nose and I snorted. I liked the way it sounded, so I just kept snorting.......until the dentist stopped and said, "Are you alright?" 

I'd forgotten all about him!!!

Nope, never had it!!  Never ever embarrassed myself either!  Nope, never!! 

Sorry, but I've witnessed otherwise, Mytime!!!

Then there was the time that my son's baseball team was on an away trip, and my friend got her "monthly visit".

We headed out to find a store and soon arrived at an old Piggly Wiggly grocery. We couldn't find tampons, so we asked the cashier where the tampax were.

The cashier grabbed the microphone, and called for "Roy" to grab a pack of tacks and bring them to casier #3. My friend and I were beginning to go into hysterics laughing, when she covered the mic with her hand to ask us if we wanted the kind you push in or hammer!!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: February 12, 2009, 12:08:45 AM »

Have you guys ever had the laughing gas at the dentist? I embarassed myself BIG TIME on it once!!!

I was in that twilight zone, with that thing over my nose and I snorted. I liked the way it sounded, so I just kept snorting.......until the dentist stopped and said, "Are you alright?" 

My son took all my pads when he was little and stuck them on the patio doors, when I ask him what was he doing he said he was just playing with the airplane stickers he found under the sink.....

Then there was the time that my son's baseball team was on an away trip, and my friend got her "monthly visit".

We headed out to find a store and soon arrived at an old Piggly Wiggly grocery. We couldn't find tampons, so we asked the cashier where the tampax were.

The cashier grabbed the microphone, and called for "Roy" to grab a pack of tacks and bring them to casier #3. My friend and I were beginning to go into hysterics laughing, when she covered the mic with her hand to ask us if we wanted the kind you push in or hammer!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #342 on: February 12, 2009, 12:09:31 AM »

What, I haven't inspired anyone to share embarrassing moments????

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: February 12, 2009, 12:09:35 AM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: February 12, 2009, 12:18:22 AM »

OK - A few years ago, my son was in play at school!!  After the play, they were serving refreshments and snacks.  I got up to help.

I took the cup, filled it with ice asked the child what he/she wanted to drink!  Then I slowly poured it in, so not to have to much foam!!

After a few minutes, another Mom came over and kind of moved me out the way. She filled all cups with ice and poured poured poured, The she winked at me!

I am not longer allowed to do refreshments!!  It has become the big joke for us Mom's. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: February 12, 2009, 12:18:53 AM »

Hey CBB! Well this isn't exactly embarrassing but maybe more of a blonde moment:

After a few months of trying out the whole tampon thing, my mom went to Sam's Wholesale club and bought me a box of 40 tampons.  She got home and gave them to me...i handed them back to her and told her I wear size 20 and she would need to return them! 

And now you know the rest of the story....!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: February 12, 2009, 12:20:13 AM »

Hey CBB! Well this isn't exactly embarrassing but maybe more of a blonde moment:

After a few months of trying out the whole tampon thing, my mom went to Sam's Wholesale club and bought me a box of 40 tampons.  She got home and gave them to me...i handed them back to her and told her I wear size 20 and she would need to return them! 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: February 12, 2009, 12:20:34 AM »

OK - A few years ago, my son was in play at school!!  After the play, they were serving refreshments and snacks.  I got up to help.

I took the cup, filled it with ice asked the child what he/she wanted to drink!  Then I slowly poured it in, so not to have to much foam!!

After a few minutes, another Mom came over and kind of moved me out the way. She filled all cups with ice and poured poured poured, The she winked at me!

I am not longer allowed to do refreshments!!  It has become the big joke for us Mom's. 

You are my kind of bartender!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #348 on: February 12, 2009, 12:21:42 AM »

You're not in the running for Homeroom Mom of the year???   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #349 on: February 12, 2009, 12:22:27 AM »

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: February 12, 2009, 12:22:45 AM »

CBB, MT & Leroy, I love the funny stories - keep going!!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: February 12, 2009, 12:24:07 AM »

HI MM & BG!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #352 on: February 12, 2009, 12:24:59 AM »

Where's YOURS Jackie!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: February 12, 2009, 12:25:16 AM »

True story - my friend was having an "issue" with her sex life and I went with her to the pharmacy because someone had suggested Horny Goat Weed to her.  We go to check out the cashier...with the most serious face...looks at her and says "Either there is a problem with your husband or your lawn mower is broke"!!!

I've never laughed so hard!!

(P.S. don't waste your money...it didn't work according to her)

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: February 12, 2009, 12:26:36 AM »

You're not in the running for Homeroom Mom of the year???   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: February 12, 2009, 12:26:36 AM »

Where's YOURS Jackie!!!
I'm not good at telling them - just listening to them, keep going..........
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 12, 2009, 12:26:39 AM »

OK, here's one for you, Me and my friend was walking around the store buying groceries when we saw a woman that my friend didnt like, my daughter was about three and was sitting in the cart as you know facing us and heard every word my friend and I said about the woman, which my friend also called a bi!ch,  Later we were in the check out line waiting to pay and all of a sudden since my daughter was facing towards us and could see behind us, she started saying Mom there's that woman yall dont like, yep there that Bi!ch right there, talking really loud because we were trying to ignore her, I could have just died, needless to say, we never talked about anybody again in front of her!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: February 12, 2009, 12:26:52 AM »

I have to add something funny since you guys are talking about personal thingies for women..
when one of my 8 brothers was small about age 10 I sent him to the corner store to get me pampers.. he came back all excited because he got a   bunch  for cheap...
I nearly died laughing he didnt know it.. but he bought me kotex.. NOT PAMPERS..
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: February 12, 2009, 12:28:03 AM »

Where's YOURS Jackie!!!

waiting patiently...

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: February 12, 2009, 12:28:11 AM »

HI MM & BG!!!!

Hi Jackie

Have you ever done anything embarrassing?  I haven't.......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.