April 28, 2024, 08:35:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #18 2/10/09 - 2/13/09  (Read 103458 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: February 12, 2009, 12:28:18 AM »

True story - my friend was having an "issue" with her sex life and I went with her to the pharmacy because someone had suggested Horny Goat Weed to her.  We go to check out the cashier...with the most serious face...looks at her and says "Either there is a problem with your husband or your lawn mower is broke"!!!

I've never laughed so hard!!

(P.S. don't waste your money...it didn't work according to her)

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: February 12, 2009, 12:29:31 AM »

I have to add something funny since you guys are talking about personal thingies for women..
when one of my 8 brothers was small about age 10 I sent him to the corner store to get me pampers.. he came back all excited because he got a   bunch  for cheap...
I nearly died laughing he didnt know it.. but he bought me kotex.. NOT PAMPERS..

and 8 brothers...good golly!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: February 12, 2009, 12:31:37 AM »

OK, about 8 years ago my husband and I attended our cousins wedding.  At the wedding they had the tables set up with disposable cameras so that guests would take random pics of the reception.  Good idea.

Well I got ahold of one of the cameras and went to take a pic but had the camera backwards, so the flash went off right in my eye eluminating my head (must have looked like Wreck).  I started cracking up and said to my husband "did you see that", LOL?  He said , LOLOL  yes!  He will never let me live that down!  Yes I am blonde and NO I wasn't drunk 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: February 12, 2009, 12:31:59 AM »

OK, here's one for you, Me and my friend was walking around the store buying groceries when we saw a woman that my friend didnt like, my daughter was about three and was sitting in the cart as you know facing us and heard every word my friend and I said about the woman, which my friend also called a bi!ch,  Later we were in the check out line waiting to pay and all of a sudden since my daughter was facing towards us and could see behind us, she started saying Mom there's that woman yall dont like, yep there that Bi!ch right there, talking really loud because we were trying to ignore her, I could have just died, needless to say, we never talked about anybody again in front of her!!!!!!!!!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: February 12, 2009, 12:33:15 AM »

OK, about 8 years ago my husband and I attended our cousins wedding.  At the wedding they had the tables set up with disposable cameras so that guests would take random pics of the reception.  Good idea.

Well I got ahold of one of the cameras and went to take a pic but had the camera backwards, so the flash went off right in my eye eluminating my head (must have looked like Wreck).  I started cracking up and said to my husband "did you see that", LOL?  He said , LOLOL  yes!  He will never let me live that down!  Yes I am blonde and NO I wasn't drunk 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 12, 2009, 12:33:32 AM »

A tip for my thong wearing monkeys....I used to wash my undies with my pants for work.  One day my 68 year old boss walks by my desk, bends down and picks something off the floor.  He then looks at me and says "here honey I think you dropped your scrunchie"! 

My thongs must have gotten stuck in my pant leg and fell out...I was mortified!!!

I always wash my undies seperate from my pants now!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: February 12, 2009, 12:34:01 AM »

I have to add something funny since you guys are talking about personal thingies for women..
when one of my 8 brothers was small about age 10 I sent him to the corner store to get me pampers.. he came back all excited because he got a   bunch  for cheap...
I nearly died laughing he didnt know it.. but he bought me kotex.. NOT PAMPERS..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #367 on: February 12, 2009, 12:34:35 AM »

My mom was, shall we say, strong willed??   

I was going out of town for a few days and had just bought 4 new fish for the aquarium. They came with a 24 hour guarentee and 2 had died. I asked if she would return them for me while I was gone, and she said no problem.

When I got back, I thanked her for looking after things and replacing the fish. She said that the store had tried to give her a hard time, but that in the end, she got the fish replaced and they apologized. I was puzzled because I'd always had a great experience with "Pet Cove."

Later that evening, I found the paper bag she had transported the fish home in. It was from "Pets R Us".  Having seen my Mom when she felt she was in the right, I'm sure they would have given her the store if she would just LEAVE!!!!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: February 12, 2009, 12:34:45 AM »

LMAO   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: February 12, 2009, 12:34:53 AM »

A tip for my thong wearing monkeys....I used to wash my undies with my pants for work.  One day my 68 year old boss walks by my desk, bends down and picks something off the floor.  He then looks at me and says "here honey I think you dropped your scrunchie"! 

My thongs must have gotten stuck in my pant leg and fell out...I was mortified!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: February 12, 2009, 12:36:08 AM »

I was going out of town for a few days and had just bought 4 new fish for the aquarium. They came with a 24 hour guarentee and 2 had died. I asked if she would return them for me while I was gone, and she said no problem.

When I got back, I thanked her for looking after things and replacing the fish. She said that the store had tried to give her a hard time, but that in the end, she got the fish replaced and they apologized. I was puzzled because I'd always had a great experience with "Pet Cove."

Later that evening, I found the paper bag she had transported the fish home in. It was from "Pets R Us".  Having seen my Mom when she felt she was in the right, I'm sure they would have given her the store if she would just LEAVE!!!!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: February 12, 2009, 12:36:40 AM »

HI MM & BG!!!!

Hi Jackie

Have you ever done anything embarrassing?  I haven't.......

Me neither..........
crazybabyborg
« Reply #372 on: February 12, 2009, 12:36:47 AM »

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: February 12, 2009, 12:37:00 AM »

That is great!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #374 on: February 12, 2009, 12:38:21 AM »

True story - my friend was having an "issue" with her sex life and I went with her to the pharmacy because someone had suggested Horny Goat Weed to her.  We go to check out the cashier...with the most serious face...looks at her and says "Either there is a problem with your husband or your lawn mower is broke"!!!

Horny Goat Weed???

ROFLMAO!!!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: February 12, 2009, 12:38:41 AM »

OMG!!! 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: February 12, 2009, 12:39:53 AM »

Horny Goat Weed???

ROFLMAO!!!!!

seriously, check it out

http://www.horneygoatweed.net/ 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: February 12, 2009, 12:42:39 AM »

My sister is very cute and very funny!!  She is a typical "A"  type personality.  Mis over achiever at everything she does!!

She is an RN but is in "Management" and also teaches CPR classes for extra money!

Her classes are great and she as a waiting list!!

Ok, so she is at giving her CPR class for a bunch of teachers.  She has them in the palm of her hands.  They are lauging and learning.

Then she bent over the dummy to demonstrate - and tooted really loud!!!

She called me after the class and found no compaasion here!  I was screaming with laughter!!!  Still am!!!   

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: February 12, 2009, 12:43:42 AM »

Horny Goat Weed???

ROFLMAO!!!!!

seriously, check it out

http://www.horneygoatweed.net/ 

And again, my friend said it didn't work...she was more tempted to go out in the yard and munch on some grass than jump in the sack with her hubby!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #379 on: February 12, 2009, 12:47:39 AM »

My sister is very cute and very funny!!  She is a typical "A"  type personality.  Mis over achiever at everything she does!!

She is an RN but is in "Management" and also teaches CPR classes for extra money!

Her classes are great and she as a waiting list!!

Ok, so she is at giving her CPR class for a bunch of teachers.  She has them in the palm of her hands.  They are lauging and learning.

Then she bent over the dummy to demonstrate - and tooted really loud!!!

She called me after the class and found no compaasion here!  I was screaming with laughter!!!  Still am!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.