April 27, 2024, 12:51:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #18 2/10/09 - 2/13/09  (Read 103424 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: February 12, 2009, 01:16:59 AM »

Ok this an oldy but a goody

Many years ago, I had a date with this hot singer from a local popular ban!!  And I was the date from HELL!!

We went to a local bar, where many of my friends where!! During the night, they kept sending me over shots!! And I got drunk! 

We go back to his nice sports car!  He opens the door for me, I reach over to unlock his door and ripped off the whole lock.

Then I go to lite a cigarette. I push in hs lighter, waited a few, the ripped off his stereo knob to lite my cigarrette.

Then I lost the lit cigarette in his car!!  After I finally found it, I told he may need to pull over, I think I am going to throw up! 

The next day he called and said let's go somewhere that you don't know anybody!! 

Did he actually take you anywhere after that?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #401 on: February 12, 2009, 01:18:19 AM »

Many years ago, I had a date with this hot singer from a local popular ban!!  And I was the date from HELL!!

We went to a local bar, where many of my friends where!! During the night, they kept sending me over shots!! And I got drunk! 

We go back to his nice sports car!  He opens the door for me, I reach over to unlock his door and ripped off the whole lock.

Then I go to lite a cigarette. I push in hs lighter, waited a few, the ripped off his stereo knob to lite my cigarrette.

Then I lost the lit cigarette in his car!!  After I finally found it, I told he may need to pull over, I think I am going to throw up! 

The next day he called and said let's go somewhere that you don't know anybody!! 

ROFLMAO!!!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: February 12, 2009, 01:18:25 AM »

Okay, I am going to ask this over here but does anyone that reads the Caylee thread think that one of the posters is Joy??

Who exactly is this Joy???

I know everyone was reading her blog.............right? But who is she Leroy? I've been meaning to ask!

She is the crazy lady that is "friends" with the Ant's.  She is the blonde that was always holding up the 'Caylee is alive" posters.  She has a Chat room that some follow but honestly she is just nuts.  One of the posters reminded me of her. I think it is her but would never want to accuse anyone.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:37:14 AM by CBB » Logged

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: February 12, 2009, 01:18:30 AM »

Did he actually take you anywhere after that?

Yes and there were more good times!! LOL 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: February 12, 2009, 01:20:23 AM »

Okay, I am going to ask this over here but does anyone that reads the Caylee thread think that one of the posters is Joy??

I know everyone was reading her blog.............right? But who is she Leroy? I've been meaning to ask!

She is the crazy lady that is "friends" with the Ant's.  She is the blonde that was always holding up the 'Caylee is alive" posters.  She has a Chat room that some follow but honestly she is just nuts. 

You have to give us a hint now 
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:35:39 AM by CBB » Logged
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: February 12, 2009, 01:21:47 AM »

She is the crazy lady that is "friends" with the Ant's.  She is the blonde that was always holding up the 'Caylee is alive" posters.  She has a Chat room that some follow but honestly she is just nuts.  One of the posters reminded me of her.I think it is her but would never want to accuse anyone.

You have to give us a hint now 

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:38:47 AM by CBB » Logged

crazybabyborg
« Reply #406 on: February 12, 2009, 01:23:12 AM »

Oh............that reminds me!

When my first hubby and I were dating, he had a corvette. He was working on it in his driveway, and asked me to throw him a socket wrench.

I did.

HUGE dent in the front bumper  !!!!

That's the first time anyone ever explained to me that cars can be made of fiberglass!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: February 12, 2009, 01:24:05 AM »

Oh............that reminds me!

When my first hubby and I were dating, he had a corvette. He was working on it in his driveway, and asked me to throw him a socket wrench.

I did.

HUGE dent in the front bumper  !!!!

That's the first time anyone ever explained to me that cars can be made of fiberglass!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #408 on: February 12, 2009, 01:27:13 AM »

Leroy!!!??? Wait! Let me think!!!

Your question is fine and you haven't done anything wrong, but if I remove the post, please don't be offended, OK?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:32:47 AM by CBB » Logged
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: February 12, 2009, 01:28:11 AM »

CBB - i trust your judgement and really do not mean to offend anyone!!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:32:14 AM by CBB » Logged

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: February 12, 2009, 01:28:30 AM »

CBB,

Don't feel too bad about just a fender.  I didn't know to put the car in park to put boat into the water.  I thought neutral sounded so much more reasonable.  Glub. . .glub. . . . glub

Who would have thought the boat could pull the whole car into the water like that!

Besides, I thought an Audi was a heavy car.

Funny now.  Sort of.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #411 on: February 12, 2009, 01:31:18 AM »

I'm probably going to have to remove this. If it's NOT Joy, whoever it is really COULD get offended. Your question is fine and you haven't done anything wrong, but if I remove the post, please don't be offended, OK?

I know, and don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong! I'm just going to remove it, Leroy, thanks for understanding! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: February 12, 2009, 01:33:17 AM »

OK so I went out with same guy all through highschool and my first 2 years at college!!

Well the summer I broke up with him, I was cocktail waitressing at a local fun spot.  And he knew I worked there.

He decided to bring his "date"  in there to rub it in my face.  I acted all cool and like I didn't bother me at all.  Truth was, my heart was beating so fast and I was so jealous! 

So I am acting all cool, doesn't bother me phony attitude, flirting and joking around with some other guys.  Then  I came out with a tray of fresh Strawberry Margaritas!  A guy accidently hit my tray and up it went and spilled all down my shirt, all down my skirt, all down my legs!!

I looked up and he was watching me!  I could have died!  I gave him a smirk and a wink and went in clean up for almost 20 minutes.  Those little strawbeery seeds are a pain in the a$$!!!

My friends still like to tease me about that one!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #413 on: February 12, 2009, 01:33:34 AM »

She is the crazy lady that is "friends" with the Ant's.  She is the blonde that was always holding up the 'Caylee is alive" posters.  She has a Chat room that some follow but honestly she is just nuts.  One of the posters reminded me of her. I think it is her but would never want to accuse anyone.

thats odd leroy, i was wondering the same thing.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:40:34 AM by CBB » Logged

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: February 12, 2009, 01:33:56 AM »

I'm probably going to have to remove this. If it's NOT Joy, whoever it is really COULD get offended. Your question is fine and you haven't done anything wrong, but if I remove the post, please don't be offended, OK?

I know, and don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong! I'm just going to remove it, Leroy, thanks for understanding! 

CBB - you're one of the best things about Scared Monkeys...I hope you know that!!

And on a personal know, you are an inspiration to those who have loved and lost but found the "other road"!  Just sayin'.....

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: February 12, 2009, 01:34:12 AM »

Leroy - I agree some of those posts look suspicous.  Could very well be.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: February 12, 2009, 01:35:46 AM »

thats odd leroy, i was wondering the same thing.

I know...another monkey called her out on it today and she just vanished... strange but again I never want to assume....i like the facts!

By the way, so good to see your sweet self Peanut!!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:41:57 AM by CBB » Logged

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: February 12, 2009, 01:36:39 AM »

My oldest son always had perfect enunciation even at a very young age.  Also had a set of lungs on him so his voice carried and there was no doubt what he was saying.

We were living in southern Illinois at the time and had a couple come to visit and took them out to eat after Church.  Hubby just loved a little hole in the wall café but the husband of this couple had recently had heart surgery and so I was concerned about his diet

I mentioned that while the food was quite tasty, they did use a lot of seasoning meat and could be greasy at times.  Well, you guessed it.

We arrive and the Sunday crowd is chowing down, could hear a pin drop, nothing but the sound of utensils and the place is packed.  The waitress comes over and asks to take our order.

My son booms "Hi, there!  My MOM says you have real GREASY food here.  Just greasy, greasy, greasy!"

I think every head in the place turned to see this Mom who said such a thing.  My son seemed to think greasy was something good and he had done a good thing in sharing what his mom had to say about the menu.

I just wanted to melt and pour through the floor.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: February 12, 2009, 01:39:38 AM »

CBB,

Don't feel too bad about just a fender.  I didn't know to put the car in park to put boat into the water.  I thought neutral sounded so much more reasonable.  Glub. . .glub. . . . glub

Who would have thought the boat could pull the whole car into the water like that!

Besides, I thought an Audi was a heavy car.

Funny now.  Sort of.   

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: February 12, 2009, 01:40:03 AM »

My oldest son always had perfect enunciation even at a very young age.  Also had a set of lungs on him so his voice carried and there was no doubt what he was saying.

We were living in southern Illinois at the time and had a couple come to visit and took them out to eat after Church.  Hubby just loved a little hole in the wall café but the husband of this couple had recently had heart surgery and so I was concerned about his diet

I mentioned that while the food was quite tasty, they did use a lot of seasoning meat and could be greasy at times.  Well, you guessed it.

We arrive and the Sunday crowd is chowing down, could hear a pin drop, nothing but the sound of utensils and the place is packed.  The waitress comes over and asks to take our order.

My son booms "Hi, there!  My MOM says you have real GREASY food here.  Just greasy, greasy, greasy!"

I think every head in the place turned to see this Mom who said such a thing.  My son seemed to think greasy was something good and he had done a good thing in sharing what his mom had to say about the menu.

I just wanted to melt and pour through the floor.

I bet you did.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.