April 28, 2024, 08:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #18 2/10/09 - 2/13/09  (Read 103455 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #540 on: February 13, 2009, 12:27:16 AM »

Where's Jacko tonight???

She is MIA!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #541 on: February 13, 2009, 12:29:34 AM »

We can have a SLUMBER party!!!!

Always? You bring the popcorn, Mytime, you bring the chokky, and I'll bring the drinks!!   

Oh, geez.................... the last time I had a slumber party, I was 14 and one of my friends almost died! TRUTH!!! They carried her out on a stretcher and the life saving crew said she wouldn't make it..........

Mom and Dad never let me have another......... Rolling Eyes

She's fine..............no lasting effects!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: February 13, 2009, 12:35:19 AM »

Always? You bring the popcorn, Mytime, you bring the chokky, and I'll bring the drinks!!   

Oh, geez.................... the last time I had a slumber party, I was 14 and one of my friends almost died! TRUTH!!! They carried her out on a stretcher and the life saving crew said she wouldn't make it..........

Always 1 - you bring the CPR kit and Ill bring the survival kit!  Think we might need so help!!   

OK  CBB - we are on way!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #543 on: February 13, 2009, 12:39:23 AM »

Always 1 - you bring the CPR kit and Ill bring the survival kit!  Think we might need so help!!   

No need,,,,,,,,, I know better NOW

There was a trick we had learned that we thought was cool. You could strike a match and put the lit match in your mouth and close your mouth and the flame would go out.

No problem, but when we heard Mom and Dad get up, Cheryl was afraid they'd smell the smoke and think we'd been into cigarettes and grabbed the air freshener. She opened her mouth for me to spray, and.................I did.

15 minutes later both of her lungs collapsed.............
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: February 13, 2009, 12:41:52 AM »

Hi Guys

Thought since I already have my PJs on maybe I could join you. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #545 on: February 13, 2009, 12:42:56 AM »

Hi gang......question, any upstate N monkeys here?
 Terrible plane crash into home outside of Buffalo, NY

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492164,00.html

Continental Plane Crashes Into Home in Upstate N.Y.
Friday, February 13, 2009 

Print ShareThisBUFFALO, N.Y. —  BREAKING NEWS — New York state police say a 50-passenger Continental Airlines commuter plane has crashed into a home in suburban Buffalo.

The Buffalo News reports 49 were killed in the crash.

State Trooper John Manthey says the plane hit a house in Clarence around 10:10 p.m. Thursday. The house is engulfed in flames.

He says they don't know whether there were any passengers on the plane. They also don't know if there were any injuries in the home.

Manthey says the plane may have been headed to Buffalo Niagara International Airport. He says authorities have called the Federal Aviation Administration.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #546 on: February 13, 2009, 12:43:00 AM »

Hi Guys

MaryMary's coming too!!!!  Leave the matches and airfreshener at home, and come on!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #547 on: February 13, 2009, 12:45:30 AM »

Print ShareThisBUFFALO, N.Y. —  BREAKING NEWS — New York state police say a 50-passenger Continental Airlines commuter plane has crashed into a home in suburban Buffalo.

State Trooper John Manthey says the plane hit a house in Clarence around 10:10 p.m. Thursday. The house is engulfed in flames.

He says they don't know whether there were any passengers on the plane. They also don't know if there were any injuries in the home.

Manthey says the plane may have been headed to Buffalo Niagara International Airport. He says authorities have called the Federal Aviation Administration.

I was just watching that, Island. With 49 people killed, I'm wondering if they were on the ground or on the plane.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: February 13, 2009, 12:46:37 AM »

No need,,,,,,,,, I know better NOW

There was a trick we had learned that we thought was cool. You could strike a match and put the lit match in your mouth and close your mouth and the flame would go out.

No problem, but when we heard Mom and Dad get up, Cheryl was afraid they'd smell the smoke and think we'd been into cigarettes and grabbed the air freshener. She opened her mouth for me to spray, and.................I did.

15 minutes later both of her lungs collapsed.............

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: February 13, 2009, 12:48:22 AM »

I was just watching that, Island. With 49 people killed, I'm wondering if they were on the ground or on the plane.

Not sure yet, just noticed that 49 souls on board...I pray that house was empty and for the families of these loved ones.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: February 13, 2009, 12:48:23 AM »

Hi Guys

MaryMary's coming too!!!!  Leave the matches and airfreshener at home, and come on!!!

Hi MM!!!! 

We are going to a party and living on the edge!!    
crazybabyborg
« Reply #551 on: February 13, 2009, 12:49:02 AM »

I have an idea!!! With all of the Monkeys we could just vacation forever!!! Island lives at the beach, and I live in the Mountains; those two are covered!!

Island, you just got volunteered! Don't worry, I'll hold MyTime's leash.

Oh, and I've never been to California, so we'll have to be sure and tell Klaas when we're coming!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #552 on: February 13, 2009, 12:50:20 AM »

Not sure yet, just noticed that 49 souls on board...I pray that house was empty and for the families of these loved ones.

The report I just saw said 2 had been taken to the hospital, and they were on the ground.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #553 on: February 13, 2009, 12:51:05 AM »

They just said 49 were on the plane.............
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: February 13, 2009, 12:51:19 AM »

I have an idea!!! With all of the Monkeys we could just vacation forever!!! Island lives at the beach, and I live in the Mountains; those two are covered!!

Oh, and I've never been to California, so we'll have to be sure and tell Klaas when we're coming!

I'm game and you can even let MyTime off the leash down here.........come on down Monkeys

[
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: February 13, 2009, 12:51:42 AM »

Ughh I think I just lost the party spirit hearing about that plane crash.  Funny thing I was out with my DIL tonight and a plane was flying very low very close to us.  I said, "there is an airport over there, isn't there?  She first said no and it freaked us out.  Than she said, "oh yea it is over there.  Now hearing this news I am more freaked out.  Not to mention CBB spraying her friend!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: February 13, 2009, 12:54:04 AM »

I am house broken!!  Great idea!!!!  We having a party!!

We're having a party,
dancing to the music
played by the D.J.
on the radio
The Cokes are in the icebox,
popcorn's on the table
Me and my baby, yeah,
we're out here on the floor, oh yeah

crazybabyborg
« Reply #557 on: February 13, 2009, 12:59:24 AM »

Ughh I think I just lost the party spirit hearing about that plane crash.  Funny thing I was out with my DIL tonight and a plane was flying very low very close to us.  I said, "there is an airport over there, isn't there?  She first said no and it freaked us out.  Than she said, "oh yea it is over there.  Now hearing this news I am more freaked out.  Not to mention CBB spraying her friend!!!   

Do you live near Buffalo, marymary?

The slumber party thing was AWFUL!!!  It was about 3:00am, and Dad called a neighbor who was a physician after he'd called 9-1-1 and her Dad. He came running in his bathrobe. The physician called ahead to the ER, and within a few days she was fine. I didn't know!!! I still see her, and we laugh about it now, but at the time, it WAS NOT funny!!!!

I never closed my eyes when my son had a bunch of friends over for the night. I knew better!!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: February 13, 2009, 01:01:20 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7rBjpjEAi24&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7rBjpjEAi24&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #559 on: February 13, 2009, 01:03:27 AM »

I'm game and you can even let MyTime off the leash down here.........come on down Monkeys

With all that beach to run in, I think even Mytime might wear herself out!!! We can just tether her to a beach umbrella and pull on it every once in a while to make sure she's not running amuk!!! I'll bring a warning sign to post!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.