April 27, 2024, 08:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #18 2/10/09 - 2/13/09  (Read 103417 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: February 13, 2009, 01:04:57 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wI6uAOHzvo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-wI6uAOHzvo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #561 on: February 13, 2009, 01:06:29 AM »

Klaas is here!!!  Oh, PERFECT MUZACK for vacation!!!

We need to make a map of destinations. Should we let you know before we show up, Klaas? Do you like surprises???   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: February 13, 2009, 01:06:49 AM »

Ughh I think I just lost the party spirit hearing about that plane crash.  Funny thing I was out with my DIL tonight and a plane was flying very low very close to us.  I said, "there is an airport over there, isn't there?  She first said no and it freaked us out.  Than she said, "oh yea it is over there.  Now hearing this news I am more freaked out.  Not to mention CBB spraying her friend!!!   

Do you live near Buffalo, marymary?

The slumber party thing was AWFUL!!!  It was about 3:00am, and Dad called a neighbor who was a physician after he'd called 9-1-1 and her Dad. He came running in his bathrobe. The physician called ahead to the ER, and within a few days she was fine. I didn't know!!! I still see her, and we laugh about it now, but at the time, it WAS NOT funny!!!!

I never closed my eyes when my son had a bunch of friends over for the night. I knew better!!! 

You are one wild and crazy chick!!   

We had a party in college.....................long story short!  1 ambulance, 2 fire trucks and 6 cop cars!!  We had a mandatory meeting with our landlord the following Monday!! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #563 on: February 13, 2009, 01:08:23 AM »

I have an idea!!! With all of the Monkeys we could just vacation forever!!! Island lives at the beach, and I live in the Mountains; those two are covered!!

Island, you just got volunteered! Don't worry, I'll hold MyTime's leash.

Oh, and I've never been to California, so we'll have to be sure and tell Klaas when we're coming!

I'm game and you can even let MyTime off the leash down here.........come on down Monkeys

With all that beach to run in, I think even Mytime might wear herself out!!! We can just tether her to a beach umbrella and pull on it every once in a while to make sure she's not running amuk!!! I'll bring a warning sign to post!   

How about beach monkie's unleashed........no poo throwing!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: February 13, 2009, 01:08:25 AM »

Ughh I think I just lost the party spirit hearing about that plane crash.  Funny thing I was out with my DIL tonight and a plane was flying very low very close to us.  I said, "there is an airport over there, isn't there?  She first said no and it freaked us out.  Than she said, "oh yea it is over there.  Now hearing this news I am more freaked out.  Not to mention CBB spraying her friend!!!   

The slumber party thing was AWFUL!!!  It was about 3:00am, and Dad called a neighbor who was a physician after he'd called 9-1-1 and her Dad. He came running in his bathrobe. The physician called ahead to the ER, and within a few days she was fine. I didn't know!!! I still see her, and we laugh about it now, but at the time, it WAS NOT funny!!!!

I never closed my eyes when my son had a bunch of friends over for the night. I knew better!!! 

I'm visiting son upstate but not near Buffalo.  It was just eerie cause after seeing the plane we talked about plane crashes for a while.  I told her how I used to have recurring dreams about them and it would look just like the plane we saw really low.  It's been a very weird night for us.  Someone shake me.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: February 13, 2009, 01:08:52 AM »

MaryMary - I did't realize you lived in the area.

Very sad

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/13/plane.crash.new.york/index.html
crazybabyborg
« Reply #566 on: February 13, 2009, 01:08:56 AM »

You are one wild and crazy chick!!   

We had a party in college.....................long story short!  1 ambulance, 2 fire trucks and 6 cop cars!!  We had a mandatory meeting with our landlord the following Monday!! 

Naw.......... really??  Rolling Eyes I'm SO surprised!!!

I'm trying to figure out what Klaas is going to find for the mountains...............
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: February 13, 2009, 01:10:41 AM »

We need to make a map of destinations. Should we let you know before we show up, Klaas? Do you like surprises???   

NO 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: February 13, 2009, 01:10:59 AM »

I have an idea!!! With all of the Monkeys we could just vacation forever!!! Island lives at the beach, and I live in the Mountains; those two are covered!!

Island, you just got volunteered! Don't worry, I'll hold MyTime's leash.

Oh, and I've never been to California, so we'll have to be sure and tell Klaas when we're coming!

I'm game and you can even let MyTime off the leash down here.........come on down Monkeys

With all that beach to run in, I think even Mytime might wear herself out!!! We can just tether her to a beach umbrella and pull on it every once in a while to make sure she's not running amuk!!! I'll bring a warning sign to post!   

Not nice!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #569 on: February 13, 2009, 01:12:14 AM »

I'm visiting son upstate but not near Buffalo.  It was just eerie cause after seeing the plane we talked about plane crashes for a while.  I told her how I used to have recurring dreams about them and it would look just like the plane we saw really low.  It's been a very weird night for us.  Someone shake me.   

It's OK, mary. That is eerie. I'm sorry you had that experience with the recurring dreams and that the plane you saw had such a disturbing effect on you. Mostly, I'm sorry the plane crashed. Such a tragedy..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: February 13, 2009, 01:12:40 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xz-UvQYAmbg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Xz-UvQYAmbg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #571 on: February 13, 2009, 01:14:21 AM »

NO 

(Guys? Maybe we better reroute a few things...........)

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: February 13, 2009, 01:15:24 AM »

Here is a shocker!  I got in trouble at Zuma Beach!  We may to need to avoid that beach!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: February 13, 2009, 01:16:31 AM »

Here is a shocker!  I got in trouble at Zuma Beach!  We may to need to avoid that beach!!   

I was taken down to the Newport Beach police department 2 years in a row, before I was 17 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #574 on: February 13, 2009, 01:17:48 AM »

Klaas? Did you see my dog? She's not cute and fluffy, and I wouldn't know how to get a bow on her, but she's MINE!!!

You have a Jack Russell, right? Well, you can't get a bow on yours either then!!!

My experience with JR's say a bow wouldn't last long anyway!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: February 13, 2009, 01:18:11 AM »

NO 

Nah, her husband will let us in.  We all just hold our cameras backward and take a picture!! How can he refuse??

P.S. [size=06pt]I am pretty sure we can over power them, if need be!![/size]
crazybabyborg
« Reply #576 on: February 13, 2009, 01:19:07 AM »

I was taken down to the Newport Beach police department 2 years in a row, before I was 17 

In a police car?? Did they cuff you??   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: February 13, 2009, 01:19:41 AM »

Those police have no sense of humors!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #578 on: February 13, 2009, 01:20:14 AM »

NO 

Nah, her husband will let us in.  We all just hold our cameras backward and take a picture!! How can he refuse??

P.S. [size=06pt]I am pretty sure we can over power them, if need be!![/size]

See? That's why it pays to PLAN!!! Let's GO!!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #579 on: February 13, 2009, 01:21:05 AM »

Klaas the music is so cool. Brings back such great memories.
CBB your house and pup are awesome
MT you have lived a very exciting life
Mary I am sorry the plane crash brought back those dreams.
IM loved your beach shot.
God Bless
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.