April 27, 2024, 11:42:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #18 2/10/09 - 2/13/09  (Read 103443 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: February 13, 2009, 03:41:50 AM »

CBB, Not only do you share your fun side with everyone which I enjoy, but you are such a caring and loving lady. I am glad I am getting to know you. Thank you for the fun tonight, MyTime, Jackie, BudsGirl and all the other monkeys. After a day filled with so much sadness, it really does my heart good to come here and enjoy your company. Good Night to you all.
God Bless
GE
Thank you!  We enjoy having you here!  Everyone needs daily laughter - and it looks like this is the place for just that! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #721 on: February 13, 2009, 03:42:14 AM »

I was going to post my Valentine Flowers, but I'm scared too!!!

MyTime...............what's your midnight chores??

Oh post them!  I love flowers - who doesn't?  The funny thing about the cuffs - is no one would have noticed them at all had you not pointed them out, lol!!!  I was concentrating on MyTimes stack of write-ups!!

I have this problem of foot in mouth disease...........
I can only hope it doesn't go away.

No chance............

It's a been there from birth and is absolutely chronic!

The only reason I found it so funny is because there wasn't really anything bad about it.   Rolling Eyes
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: February 13, 2009, 03:44:37 AM »

Oh post them!  I love flowers - who doesn't?  The funny thing about the cuffs - is no one would have noticed them at all had you not pointed them out, lol!!!  I was concentrating on MyTimes stack of write-ups!!

No chance............

The only reason I found it so funny is because there wasn't really anything bad about it.   Rolling Eyes

How do you explain the big box of batteries on your nightstand?  I'm just kidding!!!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #723 on: February 13, 2009, 03:46:17 AM »

My version of midnight chores is letting the dog out.....I have an invisable fence, and I HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE, washing my face, taking my estrogen (had a hysterectomy when I was 33), and filling up the vaporizer, because the heatpump makes the air so dry!!!

Has anyone ever tried those nightime gloves for your hands?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 03:48:56 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #724 on: February 13, 2009, 03:47:13 AM »

No chance............

How do you explain the big box of batteries on your nightstand?  I'm just kidding!!!! 

Ohhhhhhhhh, don't DO THAT!!!

My heart stopped!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: February 13, 2009, 03:49:30 AM »

My version of midnight chores is letting the dog out.....I have an invisable fence, and I HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE, washing my face, taking my estrogen (had a hysterectomy when I was 33), and filling up the vaporizer, because the heatpump makes the air so dry!!!

Have anyone ever tried those nightime gloves for your hands?
No, but I need to!  Have you tried them?  I have 3 Jack Russells - we tried the invisible fence - they didn't mind the zap they knew after they got over the line they were free!!!!  Other friends have them and love them!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: February 13, 2009, 03:50:01 AM »

Taking estrogen doesn't make you crazy ?   It makes me crazy !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: February 13, 2009, 03:50:52 AM »

No chance............

My heart stopped!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #728 on: February 13, 2009, 03:52:19 AM »

NOT taking estrogen makes me crazy bud'sgirl! They wouldn't let me take it for 6 months after the surgery, and I slept less than 2 hours a night the entire time, and had hotflashes continually!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #729 on: February 13, 2009, 03:53:23 AM »

I would think that Jack Russells would be tough, Jackie. They are so FULL of themselves!! Great dogs, but they are REAL pistols!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: February 13, 2009, 03:55:48 AM »

NOT taking estrogen makes me crazy bud'sgirl! They wouldn't let me take it for 6 months after the surgery, and I slept less than 2 hours a night the entire time, and had hotflashes continually!!

Wow.  I had surgery 10 yrs ago and they put me on estrogen immediately after surgery !   It was constant PMS and I thought I was supposed to be escaping that!   They said it was all in my mind so I stopped the estrogen for a short time, the PMS symptoms went away.  Started it again, and the symptoms came back.   So I threw it out and have never taken anything.   I'm one of the lucky ones --never had hot flashes !

crazybabyborg
« Reply #731 on: February 13, 2009, 03:56:21 AM »

No chance............

My heart stopped!!!

I didn't mean that I needed batteries, or that I have any for anything like YOU'RE thinking!!

I do keep batteries for things like the TV remote controls, and for a second I thought.....OH NO!! Have I just laid those within sight, too??? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #732 on: February 13, 2009, 04:00:10 AM »

Wow.  I had surgery 10 yrs ago and they put me on estrogen immediately after surgery !   It was constant PMS and I thought I was supposed to be escaping that!   They said it was all in my mind so I stopped the estrogen for a short time, the PMS symptoms went away.  Started it again, and the symptoms came back.   So I threw it out and have never taken anything.   I'm one of the lucky ones --never had hot flashes !

YES YOU ARE!!!

I had major endometriosis. Went in because I insisted the doc do a "look/see" before starting me on more medication. Same day service, and a simple laperoscomy (sp?) procedure. I woke up hours later with my uterus, both ovaries, and cervix gone. It was even growing up my bladder, so no estrogen for me for a full 6 months.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #733 on: February 13, 2009, 04:01:57 AM »

What time zone are you guys in???
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: February 13, 2009, 04:04:06 AM »

I'm in CST -- it's 3:02 a.m. here.   I've always been a night person but since mytime and Jackie corrupted me, I rarely go to bed before 5 a.m. anymore, I'm completely turned upside down now, and it's all their fault !   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #735 on: February 13, 2009, 04:07:39 AM »

I'm in CST -- it's 3:02 a.m. here.   I've always been a night person but since mytime and Jackie corrupted me, I rarely go to bed before 5 a.m. anymore, I'm completely turned upside down now, and it's all their fault !   

I suspected as much! I'm EASTERN, and when you guys are up late, I'm still up when it's time for work!!

It's 4:06am.!!

I'm going to have to hit the hay................

Have a great night!! Thanks, ..........I think, for the laughs!!!

God Bless!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: February 13, 2009, 04:09:59 AM »

I suspected as much! I'm EASTERN, and when you guys are up late, I'm still up when it's time for work!!

God Bless!   

Night CBB!   Night Jackie - wherever you are !  (onthephone)   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: February 13, 2009, 04:10:04 AM »

God Bless!   

Goodnight CBB!  Sweet Dreams!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: February 13, 2009, 04:10:57 AM »

God Bless!   

Night CBB!   Night Jackie - wherever you are !  (onthephone)   

I'm not on the phone, lol.  I was getting a snack!  chat?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #739 on: February 13, 2009, 09:33:37 AM »

NOT taking my estrogen makes ME crazy! Ohhhhh, you have no idea!!

CBB, you and I have a lot in common - I got rid of my parts (well, all but one ovary - I'm now known as the Unabomber as far as ovulation goes!) when I was 33, too.  Best thing I ever did, besides having my sweet baby girl.

Hi to all of you great Musings peeps!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.