April 27, 2024, 03:41:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #18 2/10/09 - 2/13/09  (Read 103434 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2009, 11:54:53 PM »

Thank so much.  I have it by me now and I will go to sleep.....  Youre the best!!!

Wait a minute their saucy1~what time do the warnings expire, because I can stay up with you if you need me too........a bit of insomniac anyway

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2009, 12:02:10 AM »

not looking for sympathy, just say a little prayer...
i got laid off from my job dec. 11, and the employment situation ain't looking good

juju, I know you aren't looking for sympathy, you're just looking for a good job!! I'm tickled you popped in to ask. I'll keep you in my prayers that He open a door for you to walk through that will turn the job loss into a Blessing!

Keep us posted!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2009, 12:05:34 AM »

i got laid off from my job dec. 11, and the employment situation ain't looking good

JuJu~I know how you must feel, I was laid off in Dec of 07, but I when I started looking for jobs, I was blessed enough to end up with a better job and living ont he beach. In my case, it was the best thing that ever happened, I know that sounds crazy, but God had different plans for me and far better than I could have ever imagined.

Oopd forgot~You will qualify for a chit-load more unemployment insurance under the disatrous pork filled, 1 trillion dollar spedning POS crap package stimilus.

Hugs from IM

HA!! See, juju? I was catching up and hadn't gotten to this post, but Island's experience is exactly what I'm praying for you!! Thx for posting that, IM!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2009, 12:07:44 AM »

BT -  my you are looking fine tonight!  Hot date??   

MT - I'm hoping that CBB got me hooked up with that anatomically correct sock monkey. 

You didn't grab him first!! 
Don't give her any ideas, MT.

There will be NO grabbing of the anatomically correct anything in this thread!!!!      
crazybabyborg
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2009, 12:09:49 AM »

David Goldman has finally been reunited with his son, Sean.  He's still trying to bring him home to the U.S. where he belongs.  David's friend is a member here and has been updating a thread in Crimes Against Children. 

More Here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4281.msg667916;boardseen#new

jjm323 has requested the following be posted here.  Please contact your Congressman to help.  Thank you.

If you haven't contacted your Congressman yet about HR125 calling on the central authority of Brazil to immediately discharge all its duties under the Hague Convention by facilitating and supporting Federal judicial proceedings as a matter of extreme urgency to obtain the return of Sean Goldman to his father, David Goldman, for immediate return to the United States, follow the below link and please do:

http://www.bringseanhome.org/hr125.html

Bump.   

Hope you all took the time to read this and contact your congressman.     

Bumped again. Thx 2nj for posting this! Will do!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2009, 12:12:56 AM »

Wow! I hope always1 is safely sleeping! I'm thinking of you always!!   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2009, 12:13:48 AM »

JuJu~I know how you must feel, I was laid off in Dec of 07, but I when I started looking for jobs, I was blessed enough to end up with a better job and living ont he beach. In my case, it was the best thing that ever happened, I know that sounds crazy, but God had different plans for me and far better than I could have ever imagined.

Oopd forgot~You will qualify for a chit-load more unemployment insurance under the disatrous pork filled, 1 trillion dollar spedning POS crap package stimilus.

Hugs from IM

HA!! See, juju? I was catching up and hadn't gotten to this post, but Island's experience is exactly what I'm praying for you!! Thx for posting that, IM!! 

I know from personal experience how mysteriously God works....I was always planning on moving due to my son's situtation, but it was like God gave me a little shove and that was all I needed. I can't tell you how drastically our lives have changed, and for the better. JuJu, along with so many other monkeys are in my prayers tonight.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2009, 12:15:24 AM »

Well that certainly took all of 5 minutes to catch up! I think I'll observe a 6 post limit of posting by myself and turn in. Sorry I missed anyone who happened by tonight. Waving to all members here!

Sleep well all!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2009, 12:16:06 AM »

Hugs from IM

I know from personal experience how mysteriously God works....I was always planning on moving due to my son's situtation, but it was like God gave me a little shove and that was all I needed. I can't tell you how drastically our lives have changed, and for the better. JuJu, along with so many other monkeys are in my prayers tonight.

Hi IM!! I almost missed you!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2009, 12:18:09 AM »

Well that certainly took all of 5 minutes to catch up! I think I'll observe a 6 post limit of posting by myself and turn in. Sorry I missed anyone who happened by tonight. Waving to all members here!

Sleep well all!   

Well at least Always1 seems to be snoozing and I checked the radar and it looks like she is in the clear according to NWS. I know how frightening storms can be to people.

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2009, 12:20:14 AM »

I call it God's handwriting, because "coincidences" that turn adversity into Blessings are as distinctively His as unique handwriting. The walls of my life are beautifully painted with them! I didn't hire the painter, it was a gift!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2009, 12:20:22 AM »

Hugs from IM

Hi IM!! I almost missed you!!

I'm sneeking in and out of the caylee, natalee, prayer and musing thread-so, easy to miss!

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2009, 12:23:41 AM »

Me too, Island! I'm going thread hopping right now, and then I think I'm turning in. I'm pooped! Thanks again for the post...........I like to be reminded. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2009, 12:24:50 AM »

I call it God's handwriting, because "coincidences" that turn adversity into Blessings are as distinctively His as unique handwriting. The walls of my life are beautifully painted with them! I didn't hire the painter, it was a gift!!

I agree so strongly with your message. While I have had some adversities in life, now I seem to have landed in such a great place, a far better job, a wonderful place to live where he paints for me nightly and happy kids! Can't really ask for more than that

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2009, 12:26:41 AM »

Oh chit~I see I forgot to re-size those suckers Sorry!

[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2009, 01:26:00 AM »

Y'all, I'm thinking that I'm going to take some beginning ballroom dance lessons. Has anyone ever done that? I'm sort of old, but I'm still pretty spry, and I think it would be good exercise. Does anyone have any advice on the subject?

Thanks! 

BT....I have ballroom danced for years...I taught for Arthur Murray years ago.....it's great fun and good exercises....and very social...go for it!!  Age makes no difference!!  I am OLDER than you and I still love it!  Especially the Latin dances.  In my younger years I even got to dirty dance with Patrick Swazye one time

Woo Hoo Sunny! I'm envious!!

Thanks for the info - I'm gonna go for it.

BT, please be careful since your, um, center of gravity, seems to have changed.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2009, 01:27:32 AM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!

Dagnabit!  I will check it out in the download.  I hate to miss Dana!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2009, 01:29:24 AM »

JuJu...you have my prayers....it is a worrisome time....please let us know how you are...

I can't stand to hear about another person laid off--who the heck is still working?  Prayers headed your way.  I am so sorry to hear this.

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2009, 02:45:00 AM »

Wow!!  I am all alone in a empty cage, hmmmmmmmmm the things I could do.  And the pictures I could post!  I could show you my sore finger, hehehe.  I wonder if alarms would go off if I posted this picture..........LMAO!!!!!!!!!!  God I'm bored and can't sleep!!!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2009, 02:52:44 AM »

Wow!!  I am all alone in a empty cage, hmmmmmmmmm the things I could do.  And the pictures I could post!  I could show you my sore finger, hehehe.  I wonder if alarms would go off if I posted this picture..........LMAO!!!!!!!!!!  God I'm bored and can't sleep!!!!!

Do we know where that finger has been? 

Are you Ohmish?

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.