April 18, 2024, 04:08:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Find the Bacon! "Spendulus" Contest at Fox!  (Read 1604 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 09, 2009, 08:42:49 PM »

House and Senate ‘Spendulus’ Bills: Hunt for the Bacon!

At more than 1,500 pages, the House and Senate versions of the economic stimulus bill aren’t exactly a light read.

That’s why we’re counting on our FOX Forum audience to help us all get through it.

Join our challenge to find what’s right — and maybe not so right — with the working versions of the $850 billion plan, which will have to be mashed together into one piece of legislation before it goes to President Obama for his signature.

Click here for the House version of the plan. Click here for the Senate version.

Tell us what you’ve found by e-mailing us at talktofox@foxnews.com. We’ll publish a sampling of your comments and observations over the coming days, and take a closer look at some of the more interesting discoveries.

http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/02/09/youdecide_stimulus_bacon/

This may be an all nighter!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 09:44:45 PM »

Don't forget to watch Greta tonight.  I'm hoping she has a few of the nuggets for public enlightenment!

When people get miserable all around the globe, I wonder how long it will take for folks to get really angry at the U.S.  I wonder how long it will take before someone retaliates.

Obama defense cuts?  At a time like this, I think that is one entry in the budget that needs an increase.  People already don't like the U.S.  Now, with the Depression blossoming at full speed, it's likely to get worse.   Get your emergency shelter ready before the shelves are empty, and pray (that's all we have left).

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.