April 26, 2024, 08:00:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 272002 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: October 13, 2009, 01:40:07 PM »

The fifth and final "car trip" to record Joran van der Sloot "confession"  was made on January 29, 2008 with the full knowledge of the Aruban "powers that be".

Kyle Kingman's own words state that Peter Devries was aware of the ROV footage in February, 2008.  Kyle shares that there were negotiations taking place in February, 2008.

Peter Devries was doing the talk show circuit in February, 2008.  At that time ... did Devries have have knowledge of the ROV FOOTAGE taken of the observation and recovery dive of the crab/trap?  At that time ... was Devries abetting the Aruban enemy in the finale to the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005? 

Think about it.  For almost two years this crime reporter has sat on the Persistence story involving ROV FOOTAGE ... ROV FOOTAGE he was attempting to possess.  This story is huge.  It has ability to expose the finale to the Aruban coverup which has prevented justice from prevailing.  However ... not a peep.  Apparently ... nothing was shared with Beth Holloway.

+++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: What did -- let me back up then. What does Joran say about Natalee the night that she died?

DE VRIES: Well, what he is saying is that he was on the beach with her and that she suddenly did like this, and then he panicked. And he said, Well, she died at that moment. She wasn't ticking (ph) anymore. And then he found his friend, and he wanted to get rid of the body. And they brought her into a boat, and then she was disposed into the ocean.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: October 13, 2009, 01:44:26 PM »

Another reason that I contend that Range Rover "confession" was a hoax collaborated by Peter Devries, Patrick vander Eem, Joran van der Sloot and the Aruban "powers that be" to distract from the trap/cage ... was derived from Kyle Kingman's own words.

Kyle may not have contacted Beth Holloway but ... Peter Devries was definitely in the know.

Think about it.  Considering he had knowledge ... why has Peter Devries not been in the lead exposing what appears to be Natalee Holloway remains inside the trap/cage ... remains that were "discovered" by the Persistent endeavor.

Instead ... a fifth "secret" recording was hastily put together in January, 2008 with the knowledge of the Aruban "powers that be".

Janet
________

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status.

Kyle Kingman:  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics.  DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: October 13, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »

Could it be that John Silvetti got wind that the contents of the trap which he afforded unchallenged to the Aruban enemy was about to be exposed and ... damaged control was where it was at.  I do not have a clue about Tim Trahan but ... Kyle Kingman did benefit from John Silvetti through career opportunities that summer.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer.[/color] Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence ...

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 02:53:44 PM »

According to Jen in an email to Klaas ...

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

Entire Email:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES?

SUMMER, 2008

The Travels and Ponderings of Kyle Kingman

Saturday, August 2, 2008
Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

On the 7th of July 2008, I flew from Newark to Copenhagen, Denmark. After a 7 ½ hr flight from Newark, I was relieved to land in Denmark. I think the Copenhagen airport was actually a shopping mall disguised as an airport.

<snipped>

The North Sea is a cold, volatile beast. One moment it is tranquil and picturesque, while the next it is an explosive, churning, and bone-chilling frenzy brimming with white caps. Last night, a long low-profile work vessel was operating within a mile of our vessel.

The offshore project manager, John told me that recently 18 people drowned on that same boat when it sank.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 2, 2008
- Ulsteinvik to Cairo- 24-July
2345 hrs, Thursday July 24th – Cairo, Egypt

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/ulsteinvik-to-cairo-24-july.html
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

Kyle Kingman:  Sorry for dissapearing for so long. I've been traveling quite a bit to a few places, then to Norway, and am now in Cairo for about 5 weeks. I'll be headed to Lafayette when I get done in Egypt and will be in close contact with John then. I'll provide an update when I'm able. I hope you're all well.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: October 13, 2009, 04:00:15 PM »

I contend that the Range Rover "confession" was a hoax collaborated by Peter Devries, Patrick vander Eem, Joran van der Sloot and the Aruban "powers that be" in an attempt to implicate only Joran ...  a minor on May 30, 2005 ... in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  In other words ... pacify the family and ... keep the closing of the Natalee Holloway case simple.

I believe the collaboration took place on January 29, 2008 when the plans were made for a "fifth car trip".

My following of possible hopeful outcomes of the Aruban "powers that be" were created in that meeting on January 29, 2008 and ... Peter Devries was in the loop.  This is the reason not a peep has been heard from this investigative reporter in regards to the trap/cage.

In other words ... on that day at the end of January, 2008 .... I suspect that Peter Devries became a participant in the Aruban cover up.  I suspect that Peter Devries became a participant in John Silvetti/Tim Trahan betrayal two week prior to the negotiations that took place with Kyle Kingman for the ROV footage.

I can only assume that there was a worthwhile compensation.

IMO.

Janet
________

Kyle Kingman:
I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status.

Kyle Kingman:  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics.  DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: October 13, 2009, 04:03:13 PM »

THE PROJECTED OUTCOMES OF THE RANGE ROVER RECORDING.

With out backup quotes ... the implications of the Range Rover "confession":

1.  The involvement of Paulus - a non issue.

2.  The involvement of the Kalpoes ... a non issue.

3.  The involvement of the sons of the elite ... a non issue.

4.  The observation of the gardener ... a non issue.

5.  The official interrogation statements of both witnesses and suspects ... a non issue.

6.  The suspicions that warranted detainment of the suspects ... a non issue.

7.  The coverup agenda which involved those from all levels of the Dutch/Aruban administrations as well as the judiciary ... a non issue.

8.  The contents of the trap/cage ... a non issue.

9.  The betrayal of John Silvetti and Tim Trahan ... a non issue.

10. ...

Then there is an implication that is beneficially huge.  The exoneration of the Kalpoes has most likely paved the road to a possible settlement in the defamation lawsuit brought agains Phil McGraw.  IMO.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: October 13, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »

While attempting to comprehend the Persistence story ... I have discovered that some who possess an Aruban agenda have successfully persuaded others who are held in high regard ... others who previously supported the contention that a coverup was preventing justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway ... to become participants for self-serving benefits.

Those successful pursuaders are now in a position to give credibility to their despicable actions ... their despicable words .... meant to further the Aruban coverup agenda.

Peter Devries is on my list of those who appears to have possibly been pursuaded to do a flip flopped.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: October 13, 2009, 08:27:46 PM »

When archives are considered ... in the Range Rover confession Joran lies about:

1.  Deepak and Satish's involvement
2.  Paulus' involvement
3.  Daury
4.  The payphone
5.  The manner of disposal.

When Jug and Beth's words regarding the questioning of Dennis Jacobs within hours of their arrive on the Island ... it appears that the only segment of the entire recording that has an element of truth is Natalee shaking.

Janet

+++++++

RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPT

Joran: By the corner, by the Marriot, between the Marriott and the fisherman's hut. There is a road. I get out and walk with her on the beach. I begin to kiss her and such, but she does not look too good. Shit man, but she also looked good, but she wanted (it), she really wanted (it). So I kissed her and fingered her, she has her hand in my pants, and so on, and all of a sudden Patrick, like in a movie what she did. Shaking, yes, very bad. So I was like, "Shit, what is this?" 

Patrick: What did you do then? 

Joran: I stayed with her, and there was nobody there, Patrick, nobody. 

Patrick: Of course, no one is there, it's night time Joran. 

Joran: And um, yeah, I talk to her, talk to her, talk with her, she's not talking, 

Patrick: How long did she shake then? Do you know what it is? 

Joran: I don't know. 

Patrick: An epileptic episode, or something, man. She was shaking and foam also, from her mouth? 

Joran: No, no foam from her mouth. Not that I saw ...

Beth Holloway on Joran van der Sloot's 'Confession'
Thursday, February 07, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S MOTHER:  And you know, when you're hearing it, some of the things that I was hearing — of course, the first thing that struck me when Peter was telling me — and there were some camera crews around. And Peter began to disclose to me how Joran described Natalee's condition, the shaking. And I tell you, Greta, I mean, I had to ask everyone to leave the room. I wanted everyone out.

I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think, if the Aruban police asked that question within 48 hours of Natalee disappearing, and now we hear it on the tape with Joran two-and-a-half or three-and-a-half years later, whatever it is by now — do you think the Aruban police heard him say that? Do you think he told that to the Aruban police that night when they talked to him?

HOLLOWAY: I have absolutely no doubt that the only reason why that question was asked of us was they had a confession or an admission of this from Joran Van Der Sloot himself. So definitely. There is no way that we can tie what Joran said — you know, no way that we cannot tie when Joran said during that taped interview to what was asked of us from Dennis Jacobs not — within 48 hours. Absolutely. Absolutely, they knew.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: October 13, 2009, 08:39:15 PM »

Monkeys Media Reminder … Beth Holloway & Peter R. DeVries on Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio

February 13th, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/monkeys-media-reminder-beth-holloway-peter-r-devries-on-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio/

+++++++

What evidence?
_____

Dana:  Now with as you know being involved in crime reporting for so long and my audience and myself not only as a talk show host but also as a law enforcement officer, we know that confessions aren’t always word for word the truth, and we hear this term or this name Daury come up.  As far as who this person is and what they’ve been a lot of speculation.  What can you tell us?  And a lot of people are saying that Daury is actually Paulus Vandersloot.

Peter:  Well, I don’t know that but what I can say is that I have the impression that Joran Vandersloot is protecting somebody else by mentioning the name of Daury.  During the first drive he told Patrick, our infiltrant  I never gonna mention the name of the guy who helped me, I will take that into my grave.  And the next day when we instructed the infiltrant to push a little bit on that name he was asking why don’t you tell me you can trust me and etc.  then he mentioned the name Daury.  But at that moment already we had the impression that he was protecting somebody else and just mentioned a name.  So who the helper really is, well that’s speculating.

<snipped>

Peter:  Well we continue our investigation.  At this moment we consider the case as solved in the way that Joran did confession on tape not once, not twice, but more than ten times on several days and together with the evidence which was already lying there I think you can say the case is solved but now it’s up to the Justice system to get him into jail.

Transcript Credit: Texasmom

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2009, 08:45:14 PM »

I do not believe there is one person on this forum who believes Joran's words on the Range Rover recording which imply that the Kalpoes just dropped him and Natalee off at the beach and went home and ... Joran's words that state his father also had no involvement in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

When Devries gives both Paulus and the Kalpoes a pass and ... claims the Range Rover recording is a full confession and ... he has solved the case ... I draw the line on this investigative reporter's credibilty.

This forum has never given a pass to those who implied that Paulus and the Kalpoes were not involved in the events encompassing the happenings on the morning of May 30, 2005.  Why is Peter Devries given a pass?

Janet

++++++

THE KALPOES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2009, 08:46:52 PM »

According to Devries ... the implication of the gardener's observation is a non issue.

Janet

+++++++

THE GARDENER

Carlos Ramos - Gardener
Court Hearing
August 15, 2005

I have seen the car in the morning of 30 May of Sunday on Monday. I went to Lorena on Monday night, then I went to work, told that I saw a car standing along the way when I drove along there. I cannot remember on which day I saw the photograph of the persons in the newspaper. The photograph, which the police force showed me, is the same photograph as the photograph that appeared in the Diario. You ask me how can I know or recognize the persons from the photograph in the newspaper or that I had seen that night. The first time then I saw the photograph in the Diario I had been astonished and I said that to colleagues. You represent me that I have explained that I have recognized the persons from their construction and mail hour. You ask me if I could see from my position in the car. My position was a bit is higher, in the turning I had drive concerning a sand hill as a result of which my position was a bit slanted. As a result, I could look at in the car. I have recognized the car from the rims. Also to the color and the transparent squares. You ask me if I can designate the persons, which sat in the car. Yes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=271.msg41646;topicseen#msg41646

Nancy Grace - July 26, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, "DIARIO":  Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

CNN Larry King Live - February 23,2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2009, 08:48:22 PM »

If Peter Devries believes Joran vander Sloot's claims in regards to the Kalpoes non-involvement ... I can only assume that he considers Steve Cohen's words ... regarding the suspects' off the record words  ... a non-issue.

Janet

+++++++

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) ... Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

ARUBA TRUTH - January 29, 2006

There are concerns about the statements regarding the investigations view of whether or not any of the suspects had consensual sex with Natalee Holloway. It was not my intention to suggest that they had admitted any such actions on the official record.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2009, 08:50:18 PM »

Peter Devries states on his website and on the talk show circuit that he has received a full confession from Joran van der Sloot whose words  exonerates the Kalpoes.  Devries claims he has solved the case and the Kalpoes are innocent.

The exoneration of the Kalpoes in the Range Rover recording is huge.  Think about it.  If implicated ... Deepak and Satish would not go to the slaughter house like sheep.  These two have the ability to expose the truth ... the truth which would expose the participation of Joran, Paulus and the sons of the elite.

Janet

+++++++

PAULUS VANDER SLOOT

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway

Page 151
:  A few days later Paulus is arrested and questioned by Aruban police after they say he changed his story about what time he picked up Joran on the night Natalee disappeared.  First Paulus states that he picked “them” up at McDonald’s at four in the morning on May 30.  We do not know who he means by “them.”  Later he changes his story completely, saying he picked Joran up at eleven at night on May 29 at McDonald’s.  By making this change, his story now coincides with the one Joran gave police on June 9.  But according to Aruban police officials it also makes Paulus another lying witness.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) ... Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

THE SONS OF THE ELITE

'Scarborough Country' - August 29, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:   Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »

Peter

Did you did not listen to the Range Rover tape or ... did you not read the transcript.  The disposal of a body is not the issue.  Joran concedes he cannot be sure that Natalee Holloway was dead when she was taken out to sea and dumped.  Why are you not saying it how it is?  Could it be that the plan went awry and ... Joran did implicate himself in serious wrongdoing?

Janet

++++++

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)
NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU
EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

Joran van der Sloot will not be rearrested for his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to a decision handed down by the Court on Aruba last night. This is not altogether surprising, considering an earlier pronouncement by the examining judge that the case is now technically ‘on appeal’, but it is difficult to explain. The main problem is that Dutch law does not provide for detention on remand for disposing of a body. It is indeed an offence which carries a maximum penalty of six months imprisonment, but one can’t be kept in custody pending such a sentence.

If, during the drives, Joran had admitted to doing something to Natalee, this would imply a different – more serious – offence, which would indeed have allowed for detention on remand.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPT

Patrick: How did you know she was dead?

Joran: She didn't move anymore.

Patrick: And Daury, did he check?

Joran: Yeah, he stood over her and looked at her.

Patrick: That's it? What if she was in coma?"

Joran: Uh...I don't know. I didn't know [if she was dead], she could have been in a coma, I didn't feel her, but it didn't look good. I didn't know fuckin sure she was dead. Daury looked at her and said she was dead. He just looked at her and said, she's dead. Could've been a coma"

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2009, 10:12:33 PM »

The archives reveal that Joran lied about everything EXCEPT the segment regarding Natalee having an apparent seizure.

Please note.  It appears Joran is not too consistent regarding disposal of Natalee.  Apparently ... in one of the drives Joran claims he assisted in dumping Natalee Holloway overboard.  Where does the trap/cage fit into the Range Rover confession.  It appears to be a non-issue.

How could Peter Devries claim that his work resulted in a full confession and ... he has solved the case?

Janet

+++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
(Phone Interview/Grandma's house)
February 4, 2008

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 -
« Reply #375 on: February 02, 2008, 01:41:46 AM »

Question: The news said tonight that it's about the news that after you made out with Natalee that you , that she got sick, and became lifeless, and that you called a friend and he came with a boat and that you went on the boat with her and that you threw her in the water , you glide her in the water.

Joran: Yes, that's what I said.

Question: Is that not very dumb of you to say that?

Joran: Yes it is very dumb, but what I'm trying to say is that I have build up a relationship with someone for 6 months, and yes, that person, it's very difficult to explain, but that person did very brave (?), and I told him what he wanted to hear.
Question: How did you know what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Well I had my suspicion a little bit, because he talked to other friends of mine, I did not have a super good feeling towards him,

Question: but then, Joran it is unbelievable dumb to just say this, if it's not true.

Joran: It's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's really dumb.

Translation - Marco@RU

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2561.msg336476;topicseen#msg336476

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2009, 10:14:38 PM »

Janet,

I simply don't believe Natalee was disposed of that first night. I don't care if Joran claims that is what happened or not. Like you said, Joran told different stories to even Patrick. Yes, Natalee may have indeed had "seizures" that joran witnessed -- that DOESN'T mean those seizures happened on the beach or in the circumstances he told Patrick.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2009, 04:35:47 PM »

The following quote implies to me that Louis Shaeffer was in the dark regarding the implication of the ROV footing up until the time that Kyle and Tim T. made the decision to benefit through the Networks.  It appears that bringing Shaeffer in on it all was the result of a technicality in regards to rights to the ROV footage.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
   She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

The next step:

I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: October 14, 2009, 04:40:47 PM »

Nobody should underestimate Beth Holloway's insight.  Beth's initial reaction to the preview of the Range Rover confession recording was the same as my reaction when I watched the Special.  It was not until sometime later that I realized that all was not how it first appeared.

Janet

++++++

THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW WITH BETH TWITTY
Thursday 31 January 2008

Peter R. DeVries: “This is a full confession.”

Beth Twitty: “You got every bit of it. That son of a bitch. Oh God.”

Peter R. DeVries:“No regrets at all.”

Beth Twitty: “No, he don’t even know if she’s dead or not. No.”

Peter R. DeVries:“He only seems to care for himself.”

Beth Twitty: “Oh my Gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries:“And he wants to profit from it.”

Beth Twitty: “Oh my gosh, he has just…”

Peter R. DeVries:“Now he can abuse it.”

Beth Twitty: “Oh my gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries:“Unbelievable isn’t it.”

Beth Twitty: “Yeah. God. It’s all true. Oh my gosh. From everything. From the Holiday inn. How he got home…”

Peter R. DeVries:“He lied, everything was a lie.”

Beth Twitty: “What he did with the shoes and… Oh my gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries: “It’s a full confession.”

Beth Twitty: “He doesn’t even care, he doesn’t even care that, oh they didn’t even know if she was dead. Oh my gosh. They didn’t even know.”

Peter R. DeVries:“Did you notice how he talked about her?”

Beth Twitty: “Yeah, the don’t even know. Oh my god they could have dumped her alive in the ocean, just unconscious. I mean they don’t even know.”

Peter R. DeVries:“Maybe in coma, or…”

Beth Twitty: “They don’t even know. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh dear God, he didn’t even know. He is just gonna take a life. He is just gonna take a life. Just take a life, with no remorse, no worry, not even a sleepless night. I hope his hell is about to unfold. God. You know. Peter, I always thought that Joran’s life was already a living hell, but it’s about to begin! Now it’s about to begin. It’s about to begin. God. He is awfull, he is awfull. He doesn’t deserve to exist on this world, he doesn’t deserve it. He is awfull. I hope his living hell is about to begin and I hope he never gets a night sleep. He hope he never gets another moment of peace, I hope his whole entire peace is about to be disturbed beyond his belief. What he has done… Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee, look what they have done to our country, look what they have done to…”

Peter R. DeVries:“To you.”

Beth Twitty: “Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee. That son of a bitch.”

Peter R. DeVries:“He is saying: ‘It was not my fault. I couldn’t help it.’ But how would you describe what happened there? Do you believe that?”

Beth Twitty: “He didn’t care, he didn’t care, he didn’t care. What I wanna know is: he is just right there with here and dear god they just dispose of her body, I mean in the ocean.”

Peter R. DeVries:“He went home and went to sleep.”

Beth Twitty: “And was planning all the things he was going to do to cover himself. That’s why he got on the internet so quickly. Just what you said when he called this friend of his, Daury, he said, he know somebody to call when he got in a situation like this. What path is he on, how many women could he do this to and how many women did he potentially in his presence that could have died. Oh my god.”

Peter R. DeVries:“But it is a full confession Beth. He can’t get away with this.”

Beth Twitty: “This has to be it! This has to be it! I guess enough is enough. Enough is enough. When I think back on it. When I first got on the island, I couldn’t look on the water, I could not look out on the ocean. And I didn’t know why. But I couldn’t look at the water. I know now: it was all real you know I had this gut feeling that she was… Something seemed so evil about the water, something seemed so evil, so bad and I din’t know why, but I know why now.”

http://www.peterrdevries.com/quote-beth.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 14, 2009, 04:45:20 PM »

If the following quote is taken into consideration ... logic dictates that Beth Holloway must have her doubts regarding the Range Rover confession recording in regards to Joran implying that Natalee's demise took place on the beach.

Janet

+++++++

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Update on Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired February 23, 2006 - 21:00   ET

TED ROWLANDS, GUEST HOST: Tonight, Natalee Holloway's parents speak out. Now that the chief suspect in her disappearance, Joran Van Der Sloot, has talked, nearly nine months after their beautiful daughter vanished in Aruba, Natalee's mom, Beth Holloway Twitty, and her dad, Dave Holloway, talk about trying to keep hope alive. ....

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: I think that was one of his excuses of why they stopped at his apartment. His apartment, by the way, is detached away from the main residence. And, you know, if you've got an individual that you're going to take advantage of, it's not likely that you're going to go to the beach. You're going to go to your apartment. And we believe that's where they stopped, and that's where the incident occurred.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

Credit: Kermit[/b]

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: October 14, 2009, 04:47:29 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: October 14, 2009, 04:49:27 PM »

I was a believer in the Range Rover confession for a short time following the Special but ... then I began to dissect Joran's claims one at a time and ... came to the conclusion when compared with the archives that ALL his words ...  other than the shaking ... were nothing but lies ... lies that conformed perfectly with the furthering the Aruban cover up agenda of deception.

As Wreck point out ... the location of the "shaking" could also be another lie.

Janet

+++++++

Janet,

I simply don't believe Natalee was disposed of that first night. I don't care if Joran claims that is what happened or not. Like you said, Joran told different stories to even Patrick. Yes, Natalee may have indeed had "seizures" that joran witnessed -- that DOESN'T mean those seizures happened on the beach or in the circumstances he told Patrick.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.