April 26, 2024, 05:34:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 271984 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: January 15, 2010, 02:43:38 PM »

VINDA DE SOUSA

I really wonder if Dave Holloway is aware that Julia Renfro is drinking buddies with his Aruban attorney (Vinda de Sousa)?  It's unfortunate that Natalee's family (specifically Dave & Robin) have continued to be deceived by these people.

<snipped>

It appears that Vinda De Sousa and Beth Holloway are not on the same page in regards to the definition of "consensual".  However ... Dave Holloway's attorney and Joran van der Sloot's attorney concur.

Janet

+++++++

The Abrams Report - April 14, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, you know, Dan, I've always stuck with something and we know for a fact, we know that Deepak and Satish and Joran took Natalee, we know the sexual assaults they committed against her by both of the suspects' admissions by Joran van der Sloot and Deepak Kalpoe, what we don't know is what they did with Natalee when they were finished with her. We don't know if they—we don't know that...

(CROSSTALK)

DAN ABRAMS, HOST: But he's ambiguous. I mean at the very least, I mean you regularly sort of say that as a matter of fact, that they have admitted to it, but there is some ambiguity at the very least about whether they admitted to that.

TWITTY: Well, in Joran's statement and also now Joran van der Sloot admitted this in person to at least eight witnesses on the very night we arrived on the island. So that is a fact from Joran van der Sloot.

ABRAMS: That what?

TWITTY: That he admitted the sexual assaults that he committed against Natalee while she is coming in and out of consciousness. Now that is something that he did by his own admission to eight witnesses the night we landed on the island.

<snipped>

DAN ABRAMS:  Let me bring in ... Aruban attorney who once represented Natalee's family in Aruba, Vinda de Sousa.  Vinda, let me ask you, do you know exactly upon exactly what Beth bases her statement that Joran admitted to sexual assaulting Natalee? 

VINDA DE SOUSA, ARUBAN ATTORNEY (via phone):  Well, I don't think that you could say that he admitted sexually assaulting Natalee.  He admitted to having—that it was consensual... 

ABRAMS:  She says he admitted...

DE SOUSA:  ... and you know...

ABRAMS:  She says he admitted repeatedly to sexually assaulting.

DE SOUSA:  That's not what I understand.

ABRAMS:  Yes.  And Rosemarie Arnold, I mean you represent Joran van der Sloot.  Is that...

ROSEMARIE ARNOLD, ATTORNEY FOR JORAN VAN DER SLOOT:  Dan Abrams, Joran never admitted sexually assaulting her.  He said he fooled around with her.  It was consensual and there was never, ever an admission.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 15, 2010, 04:01:04 PM »

If Beth Holloway is not to be believed (see above) ... then maybe Vinda de Sousa (Dave's attorney) and Rosemarie Arnold (Joran's attorney) as well as Peter Devries should have a little meeting with the former lead detective in the Natalee Holloway investigation ... the former lead detective who possesses a foundation of insider knowledge.

Janet

+++++++

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

PETER DEVIRES:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.  Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

The Dana Pretzer Show - December 2nd, 2006

Jossy Mansur:

42:00 - I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.  According to Gerold Dompig, the three boys admitted "that they did ‘have sex with’ this girl when she was going in and out of consciousness. This is a fact.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/02/the-dana-pretzer-show-december-1st-2006-jossy-mansur-jacques-mansur-and-micheal-winston/

The Lineup - FOX News - December 3, 2006

KIMBERLY GUILFOYLE, HOST:  OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalee's disappearance. Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, DIARIO:: I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we don't have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, I'm quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if it's not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that. If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car. That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself it's eight years. He told me this (inaudible) I'm quoting from the tape.

VIDEO - GEROLD DOMPIG

Lineup with Jossy Mansur and Kimberly Guilfoyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymSWgZm6ivo

+++++++

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 15, 2010, 05:13:27 PM »

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE GRACE, HOST: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

PETER DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW WITH BETH TWITTY
Thursday 31 January 2008

Peter R. DeVries: This is a full confession ....

http://www.peterrdevries.com/quote-beth.htm

++++++++

P gn

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: January 17, 2010, 08:11:59 PM »

Natalee Holloway - Lost in Paradise    TLC on January 17, 2010 at 10pm ET....check your local listings.   It will be repeated per the website tv listing.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293.0.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 17, 2010, 11:30:48 PM »

The Search for Natalee Holloway
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t. 

I can’t get justice for Natalee"

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: January 18, 2010, 12:53:50 AM »

In the Range Rover recording ... one truth came out of Joran's lips that reflected the archives.  That truth was the segment regarding the seizures.

Towards the end of tonight's TLC special - THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY - Beth Holloway addressed the issue encompassing the seizures.

Janet

+++++++

THE SEIZURES

ACCORDING TO BETH HOLLOWAY

CNN Larry King Live - February 7, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  When he imitates how Natalee was suffering through the seizures, well, Larry, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance on the island of Aruba, a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), first and only medical question he asked me was, does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures. And I said, no, why would you ask that?

And he only asked me that once, and from there forward, three other detectives asked Natalee's step father probably a dozen times, Larry. Jug had to come to me six times and ask me if Natalee had a history of epilepsy or seizure. And I kept saying no, why do you keep asking us that? Why? So, it brought it full circle for us.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/lkl.01.html

Dateline - February 23, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY:  The facts are within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance, a lead detective asked me if she had a history of epilepsy or seizures. Two and a half years later, the main suspect himself, admits that Natalee -- he felt as if she suffered an epilepsy or seizure. And he even indicates how she's shaking. So, if we look at just that one-- just that one piece, that's one thread out of a lot. Then, I have to say yes, there definitely was some collusion and corruption going on in the early days of Natalee's disappearance. Absolutely.

However, according to the prosecutor's office it's standard procedure to ask if a missing person might have a seizure disorder.

Police and prosecution officials declined on-camera interviews, but have consistently denied that there was any corruption, collusion or mishandling of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/

ACCORDING TO JUG TWITTY

NANCY GRACE - February 15, 2008

HOLLY HUGHES, GUEST HOST: Well, Jug, my heart goes out to you and your family. I`m so sorry for this tragedy. You mentioned a little earlier that you think this has been a cover-up and a conspiracy from the very beginning. Can you just let our viewers know a couple of examples that makes you feel that way?

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  Well, I mean, I`ve said it several times, you know, to go over it again, but in the beginning, you know, they ask us questions about the epilepsy and everything, which you wouldn`t normally ask somebody that right out of the chute. So they knew like the second night that she probably wasn`t alive.

And then, just like all the stuff like when all the people that were there, all the people that came with me to help, they never even questioned us for two weeks. If they wanted an answer, they could have got a lot of the answers about the deal about the 4:00 in the morning when he said he picked him up at McDonald`s. There were a lot of those answers there that they could have had if they wanted them. And just I think they got in it early to, you know, cover up, and they just had to cover their tracks all the way through.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

ACCORDING TO GEROLD DOMPIG

48 Hours Mystery - March 22, 2006

Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

"We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed," says Dompig.

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page5.shtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 27, 2010, 05:55:18 PM »

If Mickey John's official statement is revealed ... all H--- will break loose.

According to Deepak Kalpoe's own words to Mickey John while their detainment overlapped ... the Holiday Inn account was fabricated prior to Beth and Jug's arrival at the van der Sloots residence at 3:00 AM on the morning of May 30, 2005.  It appears that Deepak and Paulus were both participants in that fabrication at some period of time on Monday immediately following the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway..

Deepak holds all the Aces that are preventing the Aruban house of cards from collapsing.  He is in a position to implicate both Joran and Paulus van der Sloot.

Could it be that the brothers' silence ... the brothers' cooperation ... was assured when they were exonerated from implication in the events encompassing Natalee Holloway's demise and disappearance on the recorded words of Joran in the Range Rover recording..  In other words ... a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Peter Devries may be a believer in Joran van der Sloots own words in the Range Rover recording in regards to the non-involvement of the Kalpoes in the happenings encompassing the demise of Natalee Holloway but ... negating the archives ... changing history ... is not where it is at for me.

Think about it.  There is the gardener's court statement ... there are Steve Cohen's media statements ... there are Dompig's statements in the talkshow circuit ... there are the suspicions by the prosecutors that warranted their arrests and rearrests ... there are the words of the Kalpoes' mother heard by America on the Dr. Phil Show ... there are Deepak Kalpoe's own words recorded in the Skeeters' interview ... 

Janet

++++++

MICKEY JOHN

Former Aruba Suspect Alleges Plot!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MICKEY JOHN, FORMER SUSPECT: ... He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him (Deepak).

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

PETER DEVRIES

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

No, not at all. On the tapes Joran calls them stupid. I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: February 01, 2010, 10:42:35 AM »

IF Deepak Kalpoe was in Miami to further his education ... the connection could be his friend John Charles Croes.

Reading the following suspect statements implies that Deepak admitted to Aruban authorities that he attempted to obstruct an investigation on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... an investigation that had yet to begin.

++++++

THE MIAMI CONNECTION

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following. The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: February 01, 2010, 10:53:44 AM »

In the past ... has Deepak Kalpoe entered the United States?

Janet

++++++

1.  Did Deepak further his education in Miami or ... did he take online courses while in Aruba?

The pdf states on page 6 that Deepak failed to declare that he 'attended' the International Christian Academy in Miami, FL in 2004 ?????

Why would they care if he took the course online??

This is a Visa application discussion. Why would that even be discussed if he took the course online?

Just curious.

2.  Was Deepak in Miami when he created this Myspace page or ... did he fake the location he provided?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: February 01, 2010, 10:55:24 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/01/31/natalee-holloway-deepak-satish-kalpoe-mislead-the-court-continue-with-visa-excuses-to-dodge-depositions-in-la-county-ca-dr-phil-defamation-case/

Natalee Holloway: Deepak & Satish Kalpoe Mislead the Court & Continue with VISA Excuses to Dodge Depositions in LA County, CA Dr Phil Defamation Case

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: February 01, 2010, 10:57:30 AM »

BOTTOM LINE - JOHN Q. KELLY

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - April 11, 2006

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: ... And it’s sort of ironic that it’s his father who brought his underage son to a casino and left him there after he left, with access to his line of credit, to put this unfortunate chain of events in process.

You know, if Joran had never been there, not been allowed in there, because he’s underage and wasn’t accompanied by his father, the whole rest of the night wouldn’t have happened.

RITA COSBY, HOST: You know, and, John, also, why would that be a significant—why is that in conflict to something else we’ve heard maybe from Paulus before?

KELLY: Well, he’s just claiming that, you know, he’s kept an eye on his son, you know, he’s kept him on a short leash, and, you know, his son is very well-behaved. And it turns out that he’s, you know, got him at casinos. If you’re under 18, you’re not legally even allowed in casinos, so his son was breaking the law with him enabling it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12150698/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: February 01, 2010, 11:02:25 AM »

Was there ever an outcome in T.J. Ward's investigation in regards to why the Kalpoes left Surinam and ... took up residence in Aruba.

Janet

++++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 151:
  There is also a question lingering about the Kalpoe brothers' history in Surinam.  T.J. Ward, a private investigator, told MSNBC's Joe Scarborough, "We have gathered some information right now, and we are trying to verify it, that both of the Kalpoe brothers have been removed from their own country for similar transactions as to what's going on here ... they may have been taken out of their own country, or asked to leave, and that is why they are living ... in Aruba.  And we are trying to verify this information now and follow-up on it."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: February 01, 2010, 11:09:27 AM »

Considering that the Kalpoes embrace the Hindu faith ... why did Kalpoe choose a Christian academy to further his education?  Could accredidation have been the motivator?

Janet

+++++++

The pdf states on page 6 that Deepak failed to declare that he 'attended' the International Christian Academy in Miami, FL in 2004 ?????

Why would they care if he took the course online??

This is a Visa application discussion. Why would that even be discussed if he took the course online?

Just curious.

Judge arrested in Aruba case
Fifth suspect in custody after U.S. teen's disappearance
Thursday, June 23, 2005; Posted: 10:01 p.m. EDT (02:01 GMT)

She (Nadira Ramirez ) described her family as a close and traditional Hindu group and said both sons are "good boys." Satish does not drink, she said, and while Deepak drinks occasionally, neither youth takes drugs.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/aruba.holloway/index.html

CNN NEWSNIGHT AARON BROWN
Paul Van Der Sloot Arrested
Aired June 23, 2005 - 22:00   ET

The Kalpoe brother's mother visited Satish in prison for the first time Tuesday. And she says he admitted lying to her. She describes her sons as two, good Hindu boys. Who share a love of TV wrestling shows, Indian movies and the Internet. She said, Satish and Deepak prayed every morning with the rest of the family, in front of this Hindu shrine in a room at their home and rarely partied.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/23/asb.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: February 01, 2010, 11:13:00 AM »

Could it be that the reason that a judge has not dismissed the case is that there are legalities which the Kalpoes' attorneys claim justify not conforming to McGraw's attorneys request for case documents?

1.  The Kalpoes are no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case and/or ...
2.  The Natalee Holloway case is still an open investigation.

++++++++

Klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #856 on: January 06, 2009, 08:27:41 PM »

Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ...

•    Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened ...

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.840

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: February 01, 2010, 11:15:29 AM »

The way I comprehend ...

IF the Phil McGraw recording was not manipulated and ... that is proven when professionally compared with the Skeeters' hard drive ... why would any case documents be required?  Deepak defamed himself in the interview.  Case Closed?

However ... the request of case documents from Aruba does makes sense IF the Phil McGraw recording was deceptively manipulated to imply that Deepak stated he had sex with Natalee.  McGraw's attorney would then have to prove that Deepak had not been defamed by the manipulation.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: February 01, 2010, 11:25:46 AM »

In the defamation lawsuit filed by the Kalpoes' attorneys ... I cannot comprehend why it needs to be such a drawn out procedure IF the McGraw recording reflects the Skeeter' harddrive.  IF the two recordings concur ... the implication is the Deepak Kalpoe defamed himself.

A comparison by professionals in the field should provide the answer to whether or not the Phil McGraw recording was deceptively manipulated to imply Deepak admitted to having sex with Natalee Holloway?

Ockham's Razor
You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

++++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: February 01, 2010, 01:34:00 PM »

When the following comparisons are considered ... I cannot comprehend what was Deepak Kalpoe (Aruba) motivation in regards to this defamation lawsuit.  It is obvious that Deepak defamed himself in the Skeeters' interview.  The evidence speaks for itself.

Janet

+++++++++

COMPARISONS

'The Abrams Report' - December 2, 2005

JAMIE SKEETERS’ HARD DRIVE

DAN ABRAMS, HOST: … I‘m going to play Jamie Skeeters‘ version—again, that‘s the actual one we got.  We went to Jamie Skeeters‘ office and recorded exactly what he had on his hard drive.

All right, so let‘s start with the—this is the Jamie Skeeters‘ version.  This is what actually came from the hard drive.  Here it is.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS:  Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED).  You know?  I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE:  Yes, she did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

DR. PHIL’S RECORDING

DAN ABRAMS, HOST: … Here again what was played on the “Dr. Phil” show.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS:  And the question I‘ll ask you is if you intentionally killed her?  If it was an accident I can help all of you.  And if you guys were partying --  even if somebody had given her a date drug—I‘m sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE:  She did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was.

ARLENE SCHIPPER’S RECORDING

DAN ABRAMS, HOST: Now, this is the version that we got from Arlene in Aruba and I have to tell you, it sounds different.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS:  Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED).  You know?  I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE:  No, she didn‘t.  You would be surprised how simple it was that night.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

COMMON SENSE

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - December 1, 2005

RITA COSBY, HOST: Do you believe he‘s saying that they did have sex with her? Is that what you believe?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S FATHER:  Oh, yes. Absolutely. You can‘t have a negative and then turn around and then support it with a positive. I mean, they‘ve got to put the whole sentence together for it to make sense. If they said, No, we didn‘t, and then turn around and said, You wouldn‘t believe how simple it was, that just—that just doesn‘t make sense.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: February 01, 2010, 05:07:27 PM »

I am encouraged when I read the above Abrams Report but ... then I read the following statement from the Superior Court of California.  Does this document which exonerates Jamie  Skeeters' of wrong doing imply that the words on Skeeter's hard drive may differ from the words of the disputed segment on the Phil McGraw recording?

++++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

pbbl

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: February 03, 2010, 08:27:35 PM »

When the differences encompasses the disputed segment of Deepak Kalpoes' interview with Jamie Skeeters are considered ... a professional analysis of the hard drive is where it is at.

Janet

++++++

IN A NUTSHELL

THE SKEETERS HARD DRIVE - ACCORDING TO DAVE HOLLOWAY

Deepak:  No, we did.  You‘d be surprised how easy it was that night.

THE DR. PHIL RECORDING - ACCORDING TO DAN ABRAMS

Deepak:  She did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was.

THE ARUBAN COPY - ACCORDING TO ARLENE SCHIPPER

Deepak:  No, she didn‘t.  You would be surprised how simple it was that night.

THE SKEETERS' HARD DRIVE - ACCORDING TO DAN ABRAMS

Deepak:  Yes, she did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: February 03, 2010, 08:29:11 PM »

THE JAMIE SKEETERS' RECORDING - ACCORDING TO DAVE HOLLOWAY

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - December 1, 2005

RITA COSBY, HOST:  ... let‘s get reaction now from Natalee Holloway‘s father.  LIVE AND DIRECT tonight is Dave Holloway.  He‘s been listening to Jamie Skeeters‘s full and unedited interview with Deepak Kalpoe.  Dave, I know the whole conversation.  I understand it‘s a little over two hours.  How much of it have you heard?  Have you heard all of it?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S FATHER:  I listened to all of it this afternoon.

COSBY:  Was anything doctored, anything manipulated?  What I mean is, anything taken out of context?

HOLLOWAY:  No, I don‘t believe so.  I think what Dr. Phil‘s show did was edited the tape.  From what I can understand, you know, this tape has - the air-conditioner came on about the time Deepak walked in the room, so you‘ve got a lot of snow in there.  But essentially, from what I understand, he said—there was kind of a stutter after Jamie asked the question, and that stuttering part I believe was taken out of the tape.  And then he said, No, we did.  You‘d be surprised how easy it was that night.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.