March 29, 2024, 04:38:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 270875 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: February 07, 2010, 09:33:08 PM »

REMINDER

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

The Road Ranger Transcript:

PATRICK:  But what about your father? When you came home?  He noticed nothing different about you?

JORAN:  My father was asleep. It was 3:00 am or 4:00 am.
________

PATRICK:  Did you put her in the sea, alone?

JORAN: Yes.

PATRICK:  Nobody helped?

JORAN:  Somebody, who I trust, I am not giving his name, not my parents, somebody I trustl.  I know people who could help me, I'm not naming names. It's not my parents, it was a friend, with a boat.

PATRICK:  I know that friend is your father. I know it Joran.

JORAN:  No, no, no.

PATRICK:  Why not? Why would someone say when he picks you up ‘you  must go to school’?  When you told me that, I know.

JORAN:  No.

PATRICK:  Look Joran, I told you from the start, hey I talked to my girlfriend about it,  y’know.  In the first place, I said to my girlfriend that if someone had to call me like that, I’d also help him.

JORAN:  Me too, me too, me too! But I’m telling you, Patrick, my father wouldn’t do that, and it’s  not so.
________

JORAN:  I knew what had happened, but of course I cannot say anything about it.  I  can’t do that. You can’t put other people in danger, right.

PATRICK:  Which other people.  There is only one right?

JORAN:  Yeah.  Daury. I don’t want to get him into trouble.

PATRICK:  And your father also know, man.

JORAN:  My father, not at all. My father knows nothing about
those things.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: February 07, 2010, 09:41:08 PM »

It appears that the archives dispute Joran van der Sloots words in the Range Rover confession regarding his father's role in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005.

+++++

THE ARCHIVES

Superior Court - January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Rita Cosby Live & Direct – March 21, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... And, you know, what Jug and I had discussed last night was that, you know, we go back to the very beginning. And that‘s the reason why Paulus Van Der Sloot was arrested in connection with Natalee‘s disappearance, because he had lied to the authorities by saying that he had changed his pickup time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11959619/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: February 07, 2010, 09:47:12 PM »

Why was Paulus' on the computer in the early morning hours of May 30, 2005 searching sites which relate to drugs and alcohol?

++++++

Blonde
Re: CORRUPTION FACTS FOR MEDIA DISTRIBUTION
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 09:10:17 AM »

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2620.0

A PAULUS APOLOGIST

Rammstein:  He only briefly looked at some sites, downloading a few pictures. Maybe he was just looking for pictures. That is what people do who go to Google images you know (at least that is what I do when looking for pictures ) because if PvdS had been looking for articles/information he would have used google.com proper and given a bit more specific search-queries IMHO like "alcohol XTC" "or "alcohol drugs" etc
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4561.msg145333#msg145333

Rammstein:  This has nothing to do with believe but with the facts. Fact is that Paul barely had the pages open long enough to read them. And we don't even know what kind of law-firm he was looking at.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4561.msg144988#msg144988

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: February 08, 2010, 11:54:30 AM »

If the words of Joran van der Sloot on the Range Rover recordings reflect the truth regarding the events encompassing Natalee Holloway's demise ... the "strong" suspicions of the prosecutors ... the "strong" suspcions that Aruban courts concurred warranted detainment of seven suspects ... are non-issues.

Think about it.  Deepak, Satish, Paulus, Steve C. and the sons of the elite are all exonerated.  All other words that have spewed forth from the mouth of Joran van der Sloot in the official statements and on the talk-show circuit are non-issues.

+++++++

INITIAL ARRESTS - JUNE, 2005

Joran van der Sloot:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

Deepak Kalpoe:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Satish Kalpoe:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Steve Croes:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.   

Paulus van der Sloot:  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

REARREST - AUGUST, 2005

Deepak Kalpoe:  Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Satish Kalpoe: Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

ARRESTS - APRIL, 2006

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt:  criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance"of Natalee Holloway.

Guido Weaver:  Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

ARRESTS - NOVEMBER, 2008

Joran Van der Sloot:  Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Deepak Kalpoe:  Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Satish Kalpoe:  Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

ACCORDING TO DUTCH LAW

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney

Nancy Grace - July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Aruban Attorney

Associated Press- June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: February 08, 2010, 03:35:14 PM »

A REMINDER

ARUBAN CHIEF OF POLICE - GEROLD DOMPIG

Gerold Dompig’s official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation dictates his words were not devried from a vacuum.  There had to have been a foundation of inside knowledge.

If Joran van der Sloots words in the Range Rover recording are embraced as a "full confession" ... the words of Chief of Police implicating the four prime suspects in the Natalee Holloway case negated.
_________

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I still believe that these boys have been lying, they're still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there's no doubt in my mind that they know something, they're guilty of something.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

RITA COSBY: Do you believe, Chief—you said to me even before this interview that you believe the boys are guilty as hell. Do you believe they‘re involved in her disappearance?
GEROLD DOMPIG: Yes.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9910586/from/RL.3/

GEROLD DOMPIG: Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9727957/

'Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: Well, it would take me, I think, a little over two days to go over all the inconsistencies. None of the stories match up, let me put it that way. So when it comes to believing this individual, we know in which category to place him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I go by the rule of thumb that, in the first 40 days -- as I said in a different program -- the first 40 days, law enforcement has probably also already spoken to the perpetrators. So we feel strongly that we have already spoken to them. And there's no one else outside this group that could be involved or responsible.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

48 Hours Mystery

Dompig says he believes Paulus Van der Sloot does know more than he has been telling about the circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: February 08, 2010, 03:40:07 PM »

A REMINDER

OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON - STEVE COHEN

Steve Cohen’s official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation dictates his words were not devried from a vacuum.  There had to have been a foundation of inside knowledge.

If Joran van der Sloot's words in the Range Rover recording are embraced as a "full confession" ... the words of the official spokesperson for the investigation implicating two of the prime suspects in the Natalee Holloway case are negated.
_________

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case ....

CARIBBEAN VOICE - January 18, 2006

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

DR. PHIL SHOW - January 29, 2006

"Did you say to them these boys were going to be brought in within 10 days and re-interrogated?" Dr. Phil asks.

"Yes, I did," he (Steve Cohen) replies. "But I also knew that the prosecutor had a choice to make." He says the choice was whether or not to reveal new evidence right away, if waiting meant a better chance of getting a conviction later. ...

Steve explains, "Forensic materials continue to be collected. I think we've got our hands on some forensic material now that may actually open up the doors to the final results of this case."  ...

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: February 08, 2010, 09:28:31 PM »

Where does Freddy fit into the Natalee Holloway picture. If Joran van der Sloot's words in to Range Rover recording reflect the truth ... nowhere!

++++++

FREDDY ALEXANDER ZEDAN-ARMBATZIS

Nancy Grace - August 29, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Thank you very much for being with us, Beth. So much happening. What do you think this means, the arrest of the Kalpoe brothers, and what do you have to tell us tonight -- Beth.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE`S MOTHER: Well, Nancy, I would imagine that it means that they`ve gathered new evidence to warrant this re-arrest of the Kalpoe brothers. And there`s no way you`re going to convince me that Freddy`s arrest is a coincidence. You know, I`ve seen his name surface throughout my documentation that I`ve been keeping since as early as June 15th ....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/29/ng.01.htm

USA Today - August 30, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) ... A third man was arrested with the Kalpoes but his lawyer said Monday that it was unrelated to Holloway's disappearance.

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

Zedan-Arambatzis, 21, is also suspected of photographing the girl in "tempting poses" and showing the images to other people, Emerencia said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incidents, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, she said.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-08-30-aruba-teen_x.htm?csp=34

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Nancy Grace - August 31, 2005

SUSAN CANDIOTTI, GUEST HOST : And then, Nancy, something else was introduced into evidence, that the defense attorneys claim is not new, has been in the file for two months, and they can`t understand what this has to do with Natalee`s disappearance. And I`m a little uncertain about that, as well.

It involves another young man (Freddy) who law enforcement tells me has nothing to do with Natalee`s disappearance, who took some photographs of a 14-year- old girl, described as of a provocative nature, while Joran supposedly watched, as well as Deepak and a couple other young girls.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/31/ng.01.html

Geraldo At Large - August 27, 2005

VINDA DE SOUSA, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: The official charges against Freddy who is Joran's best friend and neighbour are intentionally distributes and show sexual images of a minor, intercourse with someone he knows is unconscious and sexual acts with a girl younger than 16 years.

'The Abrams Report'  - August 26, 2005

DAN ABRAMS, HOST: We are back with more on this big news out of Aruba that those two brothers, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, long suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway have been taken into custody by the authorities. Prosecutors saying they are once again holding onto the brothers on suspicion of murder and rape.

We‘ve learned that police have arrested a third person today along with the Kalpoes. Freddie Aaron Batiz (ph), a neighbor of Joran van der Sloot‘s, also taken into custody. Prosecutors say it‘s in connection with another case.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/

'Scarborough Country'  - August 26, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”: What does it all mean?  I mean, what it means is that these three suspects, in one way or another, had something legally against them, so that they could be rearrested. And the third one, Freddy, was arrested for another case that has no relation whatsoever to the Natalee Holloway case at this point.

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST: Yes. But I just can‘t get away from the fact that the Kalpoe brothers arrested today, Freddy arrested today. It has to mean something. There has to be a master plan here. What are you hearing about that?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”: Well, if there is a master plan, we will know about it soon enough.  What I do know is that Freddy was questioned at the beginning with relations to the Natalee Holloway case. He offered an alibi, I believe, to protect Joran. And then he was released. And now he‘s arrested as a suspect of selling photographs. Maybe they are aiming to get to him through this photo business back to the Holloway case

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 08, 2010, 09:44:55 PM »

If Freddy did not play a role in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 as Joran van der Sloot implies in his Road Ranger "confession" ... the morning Natalee Holloway went missing ... why was it so important that Paulus and Anita were aware what he related to authorities when he was interrogated as a witness?

According to Arlene Ellis-Schipper ... an Aruban attorney ... the investigation spokesperson ... under Dutch Law the family of the main suspect is given a free pass to obstruct the investigation.

++++++++

'The Abrams Report' - June 30, 2005

CAREN JANSSEN, CHIEF PROSECUTOR IN ARUBA: The father has spoken with those three suspects and he said he gave them some legal advice, but I think the advices was going further than that. They spoke about the situation that when there is no body, you don‘t have a case and that was already in the first day after the disappearance. And secondly, the father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police. That is, well, I can say, was an obstruction of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795/

‘The Abrams Report’ - July 1, 2005.

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Paulus van der Sloot - Witness Statement - June 18, 2005

I believed the story that Joran, Deepak and Satish told, until Joran changed his statement. After that Freddy came to us and told us a different story. Joran had gone with the girl to the beach. (With Freddy is meant the witness Freddy ZEDAN; comment TROMP).

Freddy had told this story shortly after he was interviewed by the police. He had called my wife and had said that he found it important to tell the truth. After that he came over to us and he first talked to my wife. After that he came back one time and and he spoke with Joran's lawyer, his parents, me and my wife were also present. My wife and myself were very crushed/saddened/injured and angry at Joran for apparently not telling us the truth. My wife and the lawyer then confronted Joran about this.  According to my wife Joran reacted calmly and said that he had always told Freddy the truth.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: February 08, 2010, 09:57:44 PM »

If Freddy is telling the truth ... the implication is that Joran van der Sloot is lying in the Road Ranger recording when he absolves Deepak and Satish of any participation in the events encompassing the demise of Natalee Holloway.

+++++++++

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

To your question whether I of if Joran told the story to someone else, than I can say the following. I know Joran told his story to his friend named Freddy ZEDAN. Freddy lives behind Joran. His mobile phone number is inside my mobile phone.

To your question whether Joran told me what he had told Freddy, I can say the following. Joran told me that he had told Freddy the truth and the story that was made up. I know that he trusts Freddy more because they have known each other for a long time.

Freddy Arambatzis
Witness Statement
June 12, 2005

The next day, Tuesday May 31st 2005 in the afternoon, I was with Joran at the raquetclub. Joran looked worried. He asked me if I could remember what he had said the previous day about the girl. I told him yes. The girl had gone missing. The FBI had been to his house during the night but he had not been home. His father had called him to find out where he was, Joran said that he was in the Raddison Casino. He told he that after that phone call he was called on the phone by Deepak and that Deepak picked him up a few minutes later. They drove to Joran's house. The FBI and the girls family were at his house.

After that Joran told me that Deepak, Satish and himself did not drop off the girl at the Holiday Inn Hotel, but that the four of them drove to the beach at the north side of the Marriot Hotel. The girl had fallen several times on the way to the beach. Joran told me that at some point she "no longer came around/no longer regained consciousness" and that they had left her on the beach. He also told me that he had left his gym/sporting shoes on the beach. After Joran had told me this, I asked him why he had left her there. He answered me that at that moment he had not known what to do. Joran told me that after this he was dropped off at home by Deepak and Satish.

pyw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: February 09, 2010, 03:46:58 PM »

Three months following this post ... the Range Rover "confession"  was revealed on an ABC special  ... the Range Rover "confession" that distances all others but Joran van der Sloot and an unnamed participant in the events encompassing the demise and disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

+++++++

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 -
« Reply #364 on: October 10, 2007, 10:24:27 AM »

I believe that Aruba ... in hindsight ... would have made Joran the sacrificial lamb ... leaving out ALL other participants.  Joran would have taken full responsibility for disposing of Natalee's body when it appeared she died from the effects of a date rape drug and alcohol combination.  Joran was a minor ... the consequences would have been minimal ... maybe a period of time in a mental health institution and ... 2 1/2 years later the 18 year old American citizen who did not return from a graduation trip to Aruba would be a faded memory.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2229.msg289414;topicseen#msg289414

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: February 09, 2010, 04:35:30 PM »

THE ARUBAN HOUSE OF CARDS WILL REMAIN STANDING

In the past while still in opposition ... where was Mike Eman's voice on behalf of justice for Natalee Holloway?  In the past where were the voices of other AVP members?

Considering the far reaching implications in regards to those at all levels of the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were involve in the cover up agenda ... Aruban justice is not going to prevail for Natalee Holloway.

I speculate that there will be an attempt to appease the family of Natalee Holloway by offering segments/crumbs of the truth … by providing two sacrificial lambs to take the fall  but ... there is no way that Mike Eman is going to allow the Aruban house of cards to collapse.

I suspect that the Natalee Holloway case will never be officially closed.  It will be allowed to become a cold case.  A closed case implies that the FBI and the family representation will be allowed access to the TRUTH that prevented justice.  Again Mike Eman is not going to allow the Aruban house of cards to collapse.

The attempted Aruban appeasing of the family is two-fold with legal accountability remaining ellusive. 

++++++

1.  Is our daughter deceased?  Where is she?

Beth and Dave

The Range Rover confession reveals in Joran van der Sloot own words that he witnessed Natalee's demise and assisted in the ocean disposal of her body.  Charges were attempted by the prosecutor but the judiciary would not comply.

Sincerely
Spokesman of the Public Ministry

2.  What about the cover up in the Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for our daughter?

Beth and Dave

Aruba apologizes.  Our internal investigations revealed that conflicts of interest implies that Jan vander Straaten compromised the investigation in the first ten days but ... as Mr. vander Straaten has now retired from public service ... disciplinary action is not possible.

Sincerely
Spokesman of the Public Ministry

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: February 09, 2010, 08:39:36 PM »

Inquiring minds want to know what took so long for Rudy Croes to call for an investigation into Jan vander Straaten's compromising the Natalee Holloway investigation.  The conflict of interest in regards to Paulus van der Sloot was known and recognized from the getgo.

Could it be that it is all part of the Aruban plan ... an Aruban plan that will allow a now retired Jan vander Straaten to be the sacrificial lamb to take the fall for an incompetent ... not corrupt investigation ... in an attempt to appease Natalee Holloway's family.

+++++++

ACCORDING TO RUDY CROES

THEN

Amigoe, Friday 30 September 2005

According to Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP), there is not much that can be done against Twitty’s attitude. He says that declaring her as persona non grata is no option. The American media would blow that up and it can fire back at us.

She is back in all sorts of programs where she calls upon Americans to avoid Aruba as vacation destination. “I can’t understand her attitude. We did everything possible to find her daughter”, said Croes. He hopes of course that one day the teenager will show up, but he said that badmouthing would definitely not contribute to that.

Many Aruban people are very angry with Twitty and are afraid that her constant appeals against Aruba would have a negative effect on the tourism. Even though this does not reflect in the figures, the government does keep a finger on the pulse. Croes does not consider taking measures against Twitty yet, but does not rule out the possibility TO SHUT HER UP IN THE FUTURE. The Dutch government was asked to diplomatically support Aruba in this matter.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1694

NOW

Holloway-case messed up by nepotism
4 Dec, 2008, 10:08 (GMT -04:00)

“I actually wanted to wait till my retirement next year to bring this into the open”, continues the minister.  “But the time has come to tell the truth.  When the case came to light, I heard Van der Straten say literally:  ‘I can’t let this happen to my friend Paul’.   And then during the first ten days, there were heavy telephone traffic between him and Paul van der Sloot.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2

ACCORDING TO BETH HOLLOWAY

Scarborough Country - October 24, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  Initially, van der Straaten was placed on as lead investigator as early as May 31, June 1, 2, 3, 4.  And around the 5, van der Straaten was removed from Natalee‘s case by the prime minister.  And Dompig was placed as lead investigator, and we were—we welcomed that.  We welcomed that, because of the connection that Paul van der Sloot and van der Straaten had.  They had a—they‘re very good friends, very, very close. .... 

And then, suddenly, within a few days, he was off.  And van der Straaten was back on board.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

ACCORDING TO PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

NOVA - June 28, 2005

TWAN HUYS:  Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general.

HUYS: So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Mrs. Croes.

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

VAN DER SLOOT That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes

http://scrux.com/natalee/paulusinterview.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: February 09, 2010, 08:44:25 PM »

SELF-EDIT - ABOVE POST

NOW

Holloway-case messed up by nepotism
4 Dec, 2008, 10:08 (GMT -04:00)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_50147.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: February 09, 2010, 08:48:09 PM »

ACCORDING TO JOSSY MANSUR

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

JOSSY MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 09, 2010, 08:55:17 PM »

Rudy Croes should be charged with obstructing the Natalee Holloway investigation.  He was aware of the conflict of interest that existed and ... he was aware of the communications  that took place between Jan van der Straaten and Paulus vander Sloot during that crucial ten days.

+++++++

Dutch News - December 4, 2008

Van der Sloot father hindered Natalee probe’

Dutchman Jan van der Straten, who the Caribbean island of Aruba when US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared, seriously hindered the investigation in the first few days, Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes is quoted as saying by news agency ANP.

ANP says Croes claims Van der Straten was slow to take action in order to help his friend Paul van der Sloot protect his son Joran, who was suspected of being involved in the disappearance. Such rumours have circulated on the island for some time, ANP says.

According to ANP, Croes made the statement following criticism of the Aruban police force made by Van der Straten earlier this week.
Questioning

Croes said that Joran and two other suspects were only taken in for questioning 10 days after Holloway went missing ‘when the first days are crucial in a disappearance’. And he claims he heard Van der Straten say ‘I cannot do that to my friend Paul’.

Croes also claims there were a lot of telephone conversations between Van der Sloot senior and Van der Straten and that a ‘second class’ police team was put on the investigation
. ‘It was the team used during the carnival celebrations,’ ANP reports him as saying.

In addition, Croes accuses the Dutch government of failing to provide any moral support to Aruba. He says the Aruban authorities were pressurised to present Joran van der Sloot as an Aruban, not a Dutch national.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/12/van_der_sloots_father_hindered.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: February 10, 2010, 05:22:52 PM »

I believe the outcome this internal investigation/study will confirm what everybody has known for almost five years ... that there was a personal conflict of interest within the Natalee Holloway investigation in the first ten days.  It is Aruba's hope that this official confirmation will appease the parents of Natalee Holloway.  It will also be determined that there can be no disciplinary action as Jan van der Straaten has retired from law enforcement.

In other words ... the plan is that Jan van der Straaten will be the sacrificial lamb who alone  compromised the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Think about it.  Mike Eman never spoke up on behalf of a just investigation into the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen when he was in opposition.  Other members who now form the new government remained quiet in regards to the handling of the Natalee Holloway case while in opposition.  Hey ... Rudy Croes upheld the Natalee Holloway investigation and despicably trashed her mother.

It is my opinion that they are all in bed together in regards to damage control.  It is not about justice for Natalee Holloway.  It is not about accountability for those who prevented justice from prevailing.

Janet

+++++++

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 -
« Reply #732 on: Today at 03:32:22 AM »

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2005/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

September 16, 2005

"Enormous pressure on government and police OM
'

ORANGE CITY - Former police commissioner Jan van der Straten, has strongly criticized the "unprecedented pressure" from the Aruban government to present the Public Prosecutor (OM) and the police. He did this during a meeting of the European-Dutch population on the island, organized by opposition parties AVP, Club in Havana earlier this week. Sources within the OM confirm the existence of this situation.

Van der Straten was invited by the AVP as special speaker. The former commissioner took the opportunity to comment on the heavy pressure of the Oduber government ended the reign of OM and the police exercised. He said: "I can tell you that not only the device under unprecedented pressure, including individuals who experience pressure and literally get to make threats and dismissal. It is not shrunk to fall to the level of the sewer ".

Van der Street gave a concrete example of harassment of himself: "It's a bit like the Prime Minister instructed to assets of Van der Street to questions and then he makes comments in public?" The former commissioner wanted not further elaborate on what he called "grossly examples where people's privacy was violated and a respectable state in which people long for their actions and expressions would be put behind bars".

According to Van der Straten Oduber's government is no longer Beschoor long life: "A Prime Minister who has time for such things, loses his people. Short term thinking, short term actions, are not in the interest of the people and certainly not contribute to increasing the integrity. Oduber gets an absolute majority and then it disappears sure. Those are not my words, but his own words ".

At the end of his speech, Van der Straten again strongly criticized the security of the government: "You increase the safety on Aruba by providing weapons to anyone. You increase security by not rifle to set up an international character.

You does not improve security by detecting illegal methods to let go, while long overdue should not ingrijpen.U increases security by the police to appoint people who are not sufficiently screened. You increase security by not continuing the authority of the Leadership Corps to undermine all kinds of memos called advisers. You increase security by not policemen "padvinders'te call constantly and confidence to undermine the Corps.

Safety is increased by one example in the field of openness, honesty, integrity, vision and decisiveness. "

AVP-leader Mike Eman Van der Straten thanked for putting forward his views: "It is important that a man like Jan van der Straten, so well versed in what's happening in our community, issues such distress. I think we should take this message very seriously and not other than to note that if not further. After September 23 is a radical change is necessary ". (Amigoe)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6659.720

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 -
« Reply #717 on: February 09, 2010, 06:04:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68579.php

Google translation:

Former police chief Van der Street Interim Director
February 9, 2010, 12:32 (GMT -04:00)

<snipped:

Former chief Jan van der Straten, now curator of the gallery of the Westin hotel, is retired. The prosecution must still appear on the final investigation into the actions of Van der Street as police chief when he led the police investigation in the early stage of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Reason for the study were the allegations of the former Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) that Van der Straten investigating the disappearance would have deliberately hindered. This to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6659.700

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: February 10, 2010, 05:29:51 PM »

I keep flip flopping on the Lorenzo issue.  I did come to a determination at one point in time that ... in all probability ... it was a rumor and then ... the words in the Amigoe article of February 7, 2008 got me reconsidering my position when it was reported that a Dutch radio station and a Dutch journalist referred to Lorenzo as the half-brother of Joran.

It was during this period that speculation was taking place who the "Daury" of the Range Rover  confession could represent ... who Joran could have trusted to call upon when Natalee Holloway apparently expired in his presence following a seizure.  Something akin to a Shango riddle.

Janet

+++++

Klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6
« Reply #566 on: February 07, 2008, 05:18:36 PM »

http://amigoe.com/english/

Last Update: Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the
Netherlands

According to the local radio station Cool FM and a journalist of the Dutch current affairs column Network[, a half brother of Joran, a Lorenzo van R., does fit the profile.   He does have a boat and his name has already appeared earlier in the Holloway-file.  Peter R. de Vries has confirmed having heard of Lorenzo van R.’s name, but that he didn’t want to use him for his programme.  The Dutch programme Nova and other media have also mentioned other names, especially names of boys that often hang about the ‘surfing circuit’ near the Fisherman’s Hut next to the Marriott. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2578.msg343877;topicseen#msg343877

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: February 10, 2010, 05:34:02 PM »

Inquiring minds want to know what took so long for Rudy Croes to call for an investigation into Jan van der Straaten's compromising of the Natalee Holloway investigation.  The conflict of interest in regards to the relationship with Paulus van der Sloot was known by Croes since the getgo.  The communications during those first ten days between the lead investigator and the father of the main person of interest was also known.

Could it be that it is all part of the Aruban plan ... an Aruban plan that will allow a now retired Jan van der Straaten to be the sacrificial lamb ... a now retired Jan van der Straaten to take the fall for an incompetent ... not corrupt investigation ... in an attempt to appease the parents of Natalee Holloway.

Nevertheless ... Rudy Croes should be charged with obstructing the Natalee Holloway investigation.  Think about it.  The Aruban Justice Minister ... under his watch ... knowingly  waited 3 1/2 years to take action in regards to a conflict of interest within an investigation.

In the meantime he was publicly upholding the investigation.

Janet

+++++++

SEPTEMBER, 2005

Amigoe, Friday 30 September 2005

According to Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP), there is not much that can be done against Twitty’s attitude. He says that declaring her as persona non grata is no option. The American media would blow that up and it can fire back at us.

She is back in all sorts of programs where she calls upon Americans to avoid Aruba as vacation destination. “I can’t understand her attitude. We did everything possible to find her daughter”, said Croes. He hopes of course that one day the teenager will show up, but he said that badmouthing would definitely not contribute to that.

Many Aruban people are very angry with Twitty and are afraid that her constant appeals against Aruba would have a negative effect on the tourism. Even though this does not reflect in the figures, the government does keep a finger on the pulse. Croes does not consider taking measures against Twitty yet, but does not rule out the possibility TO SHUT HER UP IN THE FUTURE. The Dutch government was asked to diplomatically support Aruba in this matter.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1694

DECEMBER, 2008

Dutch News - December 4, 2008

Van der Sloot father hindered Natalee probe’

Dutchman Jan van der Straten, who the Caribbean island of Aruba when US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared, seriously hindered the investigation in the first few days, Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes is quoted as saying by news agency ANP.

ANP says Croes claims Van der Straten was slow to take action in order to help his friend Paul van der Sloot protect his son Joran, who was suspected of being involved in the disappearance. Such rumours have circulated on the island for some time, ANP says.

According to ANP, Croes made the statement following criticism of the Aruban police force made by Van der Straten earlier this week.
Questioning

Croes said that Joran and two other suspects were only taken in for questioning 10 days after Holloway went missing ‘when the first days are crucial in a disappearance’. And he claims he heard Van der Straten say ‘I cannot do that to my friend Paul’.

Croes also claims there were a lot of telephone conversations between Van der Sloot senior and Van der Straten and that a ‘second class’ police team was put on the investigation. ‘It was the team used during the carnival celebrations,’ ANP reports him as saying.

In addition, Croes accuses the Dutch government of failing to provide any moral support to Aruba. He says the Aruban authorities were pressurised to present Joran van der Sloot as an Aruban, not a Dutch national.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/12/van_der_sloots_father_hindered.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: February 11, 2010, 06:55:51 PM »

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: February 11, 2010, 08:02:17 PM »

Speaking of which, the ruling from the 1/29/10 hearing is available below.  I previously posted the minutes but this is the actual ruling

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.