April 25, 2024, 06:35:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 271767 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: March 13, 2010, 12:40:40 PM »

Klaas ... I still have not figured out what  connections Cheremy Croes had on Aruba that would imply the "powers that be" would shield him from the consequences of his actions if he were at fault for the accident.  He is no Joran van der Sloot.  He is no Paulus van der Sloot.  He is not a son of the elite.

Janet

I don't know what the deal is with him.  I know he has hung out with Steve Croes and Geoff von Cromvoirt (sp) for years.  Steve Croes, GVC. Cheremy, Michael Dompig, Kawish have been seen in photos together for years.  More recently Kawish and Michael with Satish and Deepak. 

THE STEVE CROES AND GEOFFREY VAN CROMVOIRT CONNECTION

Steve Croes (6/2005) - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt (4/2006) - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance"of Natalee Holloway.

On the Record w/ Greta - April 18, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: .... And when I think of Joran van der Sloot and when I think of Steven Croes and I think of this new suspect (GVC) and the lies that were coming out early, very early, the moment we arrived on the island, if we find out that these three suspects are acquaintances or know each other — somebody needs to connect the dots. I mean, there certainly is a reason why Steven Croes came forward early on and stated, lied to the authorities that he had seen the two security guards taking Natalee. You know, people don't just do that for no reason, Greta. Somebody needs to connect the dots on those three, if they know each other.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192141,00.html

On the Record w/ Greta - April 19, 2006[/b]

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: John, what I heard a little bit earlier today from someone I spoke to in Aruba is that the lawyer for "G.V.C." is also the lawyer — it's a woman — who represented Steve Croes, who is the man who came forward with the false alibi to the police which supported lie number one of Deepak, Satish and Joran. Do you know anything about the lawyer representing both Steve Croes and now "G.V.C."?

JOHN KELLY: I know that's the situation. It's a woman, and that is the person who represented Croes and would be representing this individual now. And actually, Ms. Janssen, when I talked to her today, she was just getting ready to turn over the dossier to "G.V.C.'s" attorney for review before they did go into court.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, Steve Croes, John — it was sort of a curious thing. He came forward seemingly out of the blue and said that he witnessed Deepak, Satish and Joran dropping Natalee off at the Holiday Inn and stumbling, and then two security guards coming up. That was a complete lie that he sort of volunteered, went to the police. He was taken into custody. He was then released. Is he free and clear of all of this, or is he still somewhat in the mix? ...

Then it's bizarre that this lawyer would represent both Steve Croes and GVC because at least here in the United States, I think most lawyers would say that there is a potential for conflict of interest and a lawyer shouldn't be representing both.

KELLY: I think that's right .....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192309,00.html

THE MICHAEL DOMPIG AND STEVE CROES CONNECTION

Steve Croes (06/2005) - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 118-119:  There are several people in the equation to consider besides the three boys and the father.  There are also seemingly well-connected people who have been passing on leads and dropping hints.  Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I saw Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos 'n Charlies's.  The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from those two.  As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediaely discontinued his activity.  The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of young women.

I walked up to (Michael) Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions. He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder.

THE MICHAEL DOMPIG AND GEOFFREY VAN CROMVOIRT CONNECTION

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt (4/2006) - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance"of Natalee Holloway.

DIARIO Aruba - April 26, 2006

Tuesday, the American press focused on Commissioner Dompig’s reaction, who issued a release to try to soften up the statements made by his son.

The former leader of the investigative team issued a release to say that his son unjustly accused Geoffrey. According to Gerold Dompig, the accusations of his son Michael against Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, were part of a dispute amongst acquaintances that escalated out of control.

‘He is a kid and he got confused and became frustrated and he said things that he shouldn’t have said’, Dompig stated to the Birmingham News . 'Things went too far’.

Dompig said that his son, who got angry due to accusations in the press, responded with certain conversations that he ‘heard of van Cromvoirt’.

One started to talk about the other, and the other talked back and it turned worse than a soap opera, according to what Dompig said. Dompig indicated to the newspaper that he apologized to the van Cromvoirt family, and asked to be transferred at the beginning of this case, because the case has seriously affected his family.

[translated by Getagrip]

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_23_getagripmonkey_archive.html

CBS13 -Apr 23, 2006

Aruban Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that police investigating the disappearance of Natalee Holloway have twice questioned his 19-year-old son, Michael -- once since the April 15 arrest of Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, who is also 19.

"Michael was merely one of the many people who were questioned as witnesses in this investigation and was never considered a suspect," Dompig said in a telephone interview.

He did not say whether his son was questioned about van Cromvoirt, who was arrested on suspicion of "criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Holloway, according to authorities, who have not provided further details.

Local newspapers have reported that Gerold Dompig's son worked for the same private security company as van Cromvoirt but the police commissioner did not confirm that.

Michael Dompig was questioned for the second time during a resurgence of activity after van Cromvoirt's arrest that included new searches of the sea floor off Aruba. The police commissioner did not say when the first interview of his son took place.

http://cbs13.com/national/Aruba.Natalee.Holloway.2.266813.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: March 13, 2010, 06:47:14 PM »

What were the November, 2007 detentions of Joran, Deepak and Satish all about?  Were the detentions connected to the upcoming Persistence search?  Were the detentions connected  to the planned Range Rover undercover recording?

++++++++++

THE NEVERENDING ROLLER COASTER RIDE

HOPE

Natalee Holloway's parents to meet with Aruban prosecutor
November 29, 2007

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- The chief prosecutor in the Natalee Holloway investigation has agreed to meet Saturday with the parents of the missing Alabama teen, who is presumed dead.

"I'm really anxious to meet him," Beth Holloway told CNN. "I've waited a long time for this meeting."

A lawyer for Beth Holloway contacted prosecutor Hans Mos last week after suspects Joran van der Sloot and brothers Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were arrested on suspicion of manslaughter.

"There's no doubt in my mind that [Natalee Holloway] is dead. ... I think we have enough evidence to prove the girl is not alive anymore, even without a body," Mos said last week.

Natalee Holloway's mother said she has hope that Mos will be able to solve the case.

"He seems great. The case seems to be handled well. I'm going to ask him some long-awaited questions," she said.

The family is encouraged that the meeting will take place, Holloway attorney John Kelly told CNN. Two years ago, the previous chief prosecutor -- who has since returned to the Netherlands -- would not sit down with them.

Kelly said Beth Holloway and her ex-husband, Dave, want to share information they've gathered since their daughter disappeared in May 2005 while on vacation with about 100 classmates.

Neither he nor Beth Holloway would provide details.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/29/aruba.holloway/index.html

DISPAIR

On the Record with Greta - December 4, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.  ... I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made.  And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

NBC News - February 22, 2008

The three main suspects, Joran van der Sloot, and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were rearrested.

Dave Holloway broke his vow and rushed back to Aruba along with Beth for special meetings with prosecutors. They were asked to bring medical records.  To their horror, though, they say they ended up talking not about new evidence but were asked probing questions about Natalee’s character.

Beth Holloway: They kept saying that Natalee, you know, was a drug user … She's never had a history of drug use. She's never been in drug rehab. Yeah, I thought that -- then, they don't have anything. They don't have anything, you know?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

The Dana Pretzer Show - December 21, 2007

Jug Twitty:

She (Beth) said that the prosecutor lied to them when he told them that there was new evidence.

The Lineup - December 2, 2007

Beth Holloway came in this morning about 9 o'clock, about 1/2 hour later than expected in a police station in the city Oranjestadt and after which she was put in a conversation with the prosecuting office, Hans Mos and Dop Kruimel After that was finished both the prosecutors left the office or left the police station and by surprise the interrogators came in and (inaudible) by Dolph Richardson the chief investigator, they started interrogating her which lasted for over 5 hours. She left not very happy and wouldn't say anything on camera. She left the police department about 2:30.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: March 13, 2010, 07:00:37 PM »

There appears to be a gulf in opinion between Peter Devries and Beth Holloway regarding faith in the Aruban prosecutor.

++++++++

February, 2008 -According to Peter Devries

02-15 -2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)
PETER DEVIRES – COMMENTARY
NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOUEXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES?

For all clarity, the fact that Van der Sloot has not been taken into custody on remand does not mean that the judicial investigation against him has come to an end. Far from it. The Public Prosecutor is working hard on the case in which Joran van der Sloot is still prime suspect.

Peter R. de Vries

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

September, 2008 – According to Beth Holloway

Quote from: jen3560 on July 21, 2009, 04:16:40 PM

Natalee's Freebirds heard from this family member on Sept 14 2008 with the info that Beth was not at all happy with Mos ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg884344#msg884344

November, 2008 – According to Beth Holloway

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Karin Janssen was the original prosecutor and Hans Mos took over. When she left Aruba, did she call you and sort of tie up lose ends, or did she just sort of vanish from your radar screen?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: ... So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you? And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: March 17, 2010, 01:13:18 PM »

THE BOAT?

One year ago today, June 17, 2005. What occured in the Natalee Holloway case
FLASHBACK: June 17, 2005: The Natalee Holloway Investigation

According to Top 95 via American in Aruba

The arrest this morning was of a 26 year old (SGC). There were 2 dutch brothers questioned yesterday may have provided some information that led to this arrest.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/?s=arubadag

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Koen Gottenbos
Date: 16 June 2005 / 17:15
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator: Luigi Croes & Juan Boezem
Description: witness statement of a friend of the Kalpoe's and Van der Sloot

Name: Sander Gottenbos
Date: 16 June 2005 / 17:10
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Shaniro Kelly & Clyde Burke
Description: witness statement (brother of Koen Gottenbos)

SANDER GOTTENBOS - 06/16/2005 STATEMENT
« on: September 01, 2006, 02:01:04 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=305.0

SANDER GOTTENBOS - 06/17/2005 STATEMENT
« on: August 31, 2006, 03:47:26 AM »

I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;

The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:  It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

On your question if Joran had been on our boat before, I will explain to you the following:
Joran has never been on our boat and has also never with our dangers. (?)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=299.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: March 17, 2010, 01:48:23 PM »

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDING -A DISTRACTION FROM THE TRUTH?

Could it be that Hans Mos was implying in his words to Kyle Kingman that the release of the  Range Rover recording in ten days would reveal in Joran van der Sloots own words that a trap/cage was not an issue in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... a trap/cage which had been the focus of the entire Persistence undertaking from the getgo?

++++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes I met Mos downtown in public.  During this time, I was eagerly waiting for results from the Jan-7th trap samples. I expected him to know something by then. When we met, he asked me how I was doing and he said that he was suprised that I was still in Aruba.  After some small talk back and forth, he asked when I was leaving. I flipped the question around on him, asking, "Hans, you tell me. When am I going home?" With that, he hesitated. It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?" He looked around for anyone watching or listening, leaned forward and said into my ear: "ten days". He then turned and walked away without saying another word.

I had no idea what 10 days meant at the time, but it meant something big was going to happen. I had assumed it related to the trap and it's contents, but couldn't prove anything. Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes.  I was really confused and didn't know what to feel. I honestly was a little dissapointed that the 10 days was about the confession tapes.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

bbl

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: March 17, 2010, 07:35:21 PM »

THE BOAT?

One year ago today, June 17, 2005. What occured in the Natalee Holloway case
FLASHBACK: June 17, 2005: The Natalee Holloway Investigation

According to Top 95 via American in Aruba

The arrest this morning was of a 26 year old (SGC). There were 2 dutch brothers questioned yesterday may have provided some information that led to this arrest.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/?s=arubadag

KOEN AND SANDER GOTTENBOS - JUNE 16, 2005 INTERROGATIONS

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

KOEN AND SANDER GOTTENBOS - REVEALED STATEMENTS

SANDER GOTTENBOS - 06/16/2005 STATEMENT
« on: September 01, 2006, 02:01:04 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=305.0

SANDER GOTTENBOS - 06/17/2005 STATEMENT
« on: August 31, 2006, 03:47:26 AM »

I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;

The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:  It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

On your question if Joran had been on our boat before, I will explain to you the following:
Joran has never been on our boat and has also never with our dangers. (?)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=299.0

KOEN AND SANDER GOTTENBOS - INTERROGATIONS

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

Date: 17 June 2005 111:15
Pages: 9
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus & Juan Boezem
Description: witness statement

Date: 20 June 2005 / 13:25
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Juan Boezem I Johny Erasmus

Date: 30 August 2005 / 18:30
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs /Eric Soemers

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

Date: 17 June 2005 / 11:15
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Shaniro Kelly

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: March 18, 2010, 12:51:40 AM »

Couple finds 'skeleton' in Aruba picture
Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Mar 18, 2010 00:06 EST
Oranjestad

Patti Muldowney was busy snapping pictures of colorful fish during her snorkeling dive off the coast of Aruba last fall. She didn't notice what else was on the sea floor.

"We only discovered it after we got the film developed," the 62-year-old Rapho Township woman said.

Flipping through the prints in December, the Muldowneys realized Patti had photographed more than just underwater scenery.

One picture appears to show a human skeleton.

"You can see a fish. You can see some rocks. And then you can see this body lying on its back, facing up," said her husband, John Muldowney.

They showed friends. They showed the local police.

All agreed: It looks like human bones.

"I showed my doctor," John Muldowney said. "He said it looks like it's weighted down with some rocks."

Skeleton. Aruba. Could it be? The Muldowneys wonder.

•••

The Muldowneys forwarded copies of the photo — which they had enlarged — to the FBI field office in Philadelphia, but investigators won't say what, if anything, they're doing with it.

John Muldowney has a gut feeling the skeleton could be that of Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama honors student whose mysterious disappearance in Aruba in May 2005 continues to make international headlines.

"It just seems so strange that that girl never showed up, and here we are right off the shoreline, right where she disappeared, and there's a body lying there," said John Muldowney, 78, a retired propane inspector with the state Department of Labor and Industry and owner of the Pinch Pond Family Campground.

"I hate to say I wish it was her, but it would give that family some closure."

Muldowney said he contacted this newspaper about the photo because he was getting nowhere with the FBI.

"I've called Quantico" — the agency's training academy in Virginia — "so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he said.

The FBI in Philadelphia sent the picture to its senior investigators who work in the Caribbean.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

•••

Holloway was last seen on May 30, 2005, during her high school's graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island. Her classmates reported seeing her leave the Carlos 'n Charlie's in the capital city of Oranjestad.

The case remains unsolved, though a man once suspected of involvement in Holloway's disappearance has recently claimed to have disposed of her body.

Joran van der Sloot, 22, said in an interview with RTL Nieuws that Holloway accidentally fell from a balcony and he disposed of her body in a swamp. He previously told an undercover reporter that she died unexpectedly while they were kissing and he dumped her body in the ocean.

Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot.

Holloway's family has offered a reward of $250,000 for help solving her disappearance. It has also offered a $1 million reward for information leading to her safe return.

Since her disappearance nearly five years ago, tourists have reported finding skeletal remains on the island. Tests have shown them be those of shipwrecked sailors, however.

•••

The Muldowneys were on a seven-day cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Adventure Of The Seas, whose first port was Oranjestad.

They and another couple from Lititz had taken a catamaran out to a snorkeling site. "It was far enough out that we couldn't see land," remembers family friend Ken Dimm.

The couples remember the site was near a shipwreck, though which one of the numerous wrecks off the western coast of Aruba is unclear. The most popular snorkeling and scuba site there is near the Antilla, a German freighter that was scuttled in World War II.

Patti Muldowney went snorkeling with the Dimms while her husband stayed above on a catamaran. She had purchased a disposable camera and was taking pictures from just under the water's surface.

"It was kind of hard, my first time taking pictures. You can see a little bit of the wreckage, so I saw it down there and snapped it," said Patti Muldowney, who works in the billing department at Luther Acres.

Only two months later, in December, did she realize there was more to that picture.

Evette Dimm noticed it first.

"She looks at the one picture, and you can see a fish in it," remembers John Muldowney. "Then she says, 'God, that looks like a skeleton or a corpse.' "

Patti Muldowney wonders whether the skeleton is that of Holloway.

"The thing is, they haven't found her yet," she said. "So, for the parents' sake, I would hope that this picture does help.

"But we have not heard anything. I hope they do look into it. It would be good if the parents have finality."

tmurse@lnpnews.com

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: March 18, 2010, 12:52:33 AM »

Greyscale and adjusted the brightness and contrast:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: March 18, 2010, 12:53:50 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: March 18, 2010, 12:52:25 PM »

Couple Snaps Skeleton Pic in Aruba: Natalee Holloway?
Pa. couple snaps pic of skeleton where Natalee Holloway went missing
By KAREN ARAIZA
Updated 11:20 AM EDT, Thu, Mar 18, 2010

A Pennsylvania couple thinks they may have found Natalee Holloway's skeleton on a vacation to Aruba.

Patti and John Muldowney want investigators to take a good look at a picture they took while snorkeling.

It shows what they think is a skeleton on the bottom of the ocean.

Patti didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when she snapped the photo last November. No one noticed until mid January when they met up with a couple that was on the same cruise, to compare vacation photos.

"They came over and discovered it when they were looking through our photos," John Muldowney told NBC Philadelphia .

"You can see a fish. You can see some rocks. And then you can see this body lying on its back, facing up," John, 78, said in an interview with the Intelligencer Journal.

They showed the  photo to friends, police, even a doctor and everyone agreed it looked like a human skeleton. John wondered if it could be the remains of Natalee Holloway, 18, who disappeared in 2005 during a high school graduation trip.

The Natalee Holloway case has yet to be solved. Joran van der Sloot, the son of a Dutch diplomat,  was allegedly the last person to see Holloway, and he told authorities that Holloway died and he dumped her body in the ocean. He later said he sold Holloway as a sex slave. Van der Sloot's stories could not be confirmed by police and he was never charged in the case because Aruban prosecutors said they didn't have enough evidence.

John thought it couldn't hurt to send the photo to Holloway's family and investigators. He mailed a copy to her biological father and says he hasn't heard back.

John's efforts to get the picture to the right people connected to the case have been frustrating.

"I've called Quantico so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he told the Intelligencer.

John sent the photo to the FBI in Philadelphia.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," Special Agent Frank Burton Jr. told the Intelligencer.

"I didn't hear nothing for a month," said John.

John called the FBI again after hearing that van der Sloot's dad had died of a heart attack and that the case was being reopened after van der Sloot told a TV reporter another story, in which he disposed of Holloway's body in a swamp after she accidentally fell from a balcony

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Couple-Snaps-Skeleton-Pic-in-Aruba-Natalee-Holloway-88402067.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: March 20, 2010, 07:28:21 PM »

If the Gottenbos brothers were not involved or did not have any knowledge regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... I would assume that one interrogation would have sufficed.  Getting stories straight to further the Aruban coverup does not happen lickity split.

Considering the Kalpoes are no longer suspects and ... the Natalee Holloway case has not been officially closed ... I doubt that Phil McGraw's attorney will be afforded copies of the following requested documents.

Janet

+++++++++

KOEN AND SANDER GOTTENBOS - INTERROGATIONS

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

Date: 17 June 2005 111:15
Pages: 9
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus & Juan Boezem

Date: 20 June 2005 / 13:25
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Juan Boezem I Johny Erasmus

Date: 30 August 2005 / 18:30
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs /Eric Soemers

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

Date: 17 June 2005 / 11:15
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Shaniro Kelly

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: March 20, 2010, 07:30:24 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/

Google translation:

Friday, March 19, 2010, 09:53 hours

Peters Diary

"Skeletal Remains of Natalee found"

John Muldowney with underwater pictures. (LancasterOnline.com)

Yesterday afternoon I received an email from Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee disappeared, that greets the words 'URGENT'. She sent a link along an Internet article about a remarkable discovery in the waters around Aruba. The headline was: "COUPLE FINDS 'SKELETON' PICTURE IN ARUBA. With the 'couple' were John and Patti Muldowney provided, in the autumn of 2009 were essentially snorkeling in Aruba. They had an underwater camera with some pictures that Patti and then some months later at home to ease the downgrade was suddenly something caught her. It seemed at one of the pictures to see was a skeleton. She showed the pictures to see some friends and everyone was with her: it looked as though there was a skeleton on the ground, possibly with some stones had been aggravated. The Muldowney were then immediately the 18-year-old Natalee Holloway thought, whose body was never found, but according Joran have been dumped into the sea. The picture is now in the hands of the FBI and the Dutch justice in Aruba made.

The picture which is all about. Are the skeletal remains of Natalee to see if the fuss about nothing? (Source: LancasterOnline.com)

Skeptical
"What am I thinking of," said Beth Holloway me. In recent years there are a few of these stories surfaced that the news got. You only have one bar in Aruba textile storm out, or there is a story in the newspaper that the possibility of a garment is Natalee. Each appeared to be nothing.

Natalee Holloway

I looked at - rather vague - and admit that picture it looks like a skeleton, but otherwise I'm very skeptical that I wrote and also Beth Holloway. The picture was taken last autumn. That is four and half years after the disappearance of Natalee. I believe strongly that after such a long time have a complete skeleton at the bottom. The waters around Aruba is at thirty degrees, this ensures that a body of a man, but also a dead fish, rapidly decomposes. There is also current. Both factors ensure that, in my view a corpse after four and half years virtually disappeared and that any remains are carried by the flow.

Beth Holloway

Snorkelers
The Muldowney was also no snorkelers and divers, which means that the body should lie in shallow water and that seems to me obvious. Then it was previously found in many searches. It is also not at all that it is indeed a skeleton. It may very well go to a pet rocks that apparently the shape of a skull and skeleton have one. I warned Beth is not here yet to attach too much value. Research should clarify whether it really is and we are not dealing with chance, another corpse, or a joke. I count on nothing.

Peter R. de Vries

Last update: Friday, March 19, 2010, 10:09 hours

Updated March 19, 2010
Top Pathologist: Investigate Possible Holloway Find

Patti Muldowney, of Manheim, Pa., took the photograph while snorkeling with her husband, John, during an October vacation in Aruba. They noticed that the photograph resembled a skeleton partially obscured by sand and recently forwarded it to the FBI’s Philadelphia office.

“It’s been sent to our legal attache in Bridgetown [Barbados] and they will work with local authorities in the matter,” FBI spokesman Brian Herrick told the Philadelphia Inquirer on Friday.

The FBI will assist only if requested, Herrick told the paper.

Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson of the Aruban police told the Birmingham News that authorities will investigate.

“We try to leave no stone unturned, so we will look into it,” he said, “although the chances are very slim that it will lead to any results.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/19/pathologist-investigate-possible-holloway/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: March 20, 2010, 07:48:30 PM »

No new Aruban prosecutor assigned to the Natalee Holloway case will turn back the hands of time in the investigation and ... justice will be afforded.

To bring closure to the Natalee Holloway case ... Aruba has no problem implicating Joran van der Sloot in a misdemeanor under Dutch law regarding the disposal of a body.  However .. the Kalpoes and the knowledge they possess pertaining to ALL the participants to the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 and the subsequent cover up must be distanced.  Those within the Aruban/Dutch administrations who were participants in the coverup must be distanced.  The underground economies of Aruba encompassing drugs, gambling, sex trade, pornography and money money laundering must be distanced.

The far reaching snowball effect if the entire truth was expose implies that the Aruban house of cards would collapse and ... the "powers that be" in both Aruba and Holland are not about to allow that to happen.

Private Eye ... Natalee's uncle ... said it best when warning the crew of the Persistence.

Anyways ... Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson has been involved with the Natalee Holloway case since the getgo.  In my opinion this guy is pulling the strings in the cover up and forcing Natalee Holloway's parents to ride an ongoing roller coaster from H---.

++++++

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Karin Janssen was the original prosecutor and Hans Mos took over. When she left Aruba, did she call you and sort of tie up lose ends, or did she just sort of vanish from your radar screen?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: No, just absolutely vanished. I had no idea she was even leaving so quickly as she did. So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you? And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

On the Record w/ Greta - April 5, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Why would Dompig want off this case? He has just gone on CBS 48 hours and said he was at a critical stage in this investigation. That is what they told 48 hours and he also said he believes it is alcohol and drugs. Making a rather profound announcement and then on Monday says he wants off.

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: March 23, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »

Aruba man Daury Rodriquez faces N.J. justice for dealing heroin

http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/state/aruba-man-daury-rodriquez-faces-nj-justice-for-dealing-heroin

Daury Rodriquez will be a long way from his sunny homeland of Aruba for at least the next three and a half years, if not longer.

Rodriques, 23, has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison with three and a half years of parole ineligibility for conspiring to distribute eight kilograms of heroin, state Criminal Justice Director Stephen J. Taylor said Monday. State Superior Court Judge Thomas V. Manahan levied the sentence in Morristown.

On Nov. 6, a co-conspirator, Romona Rodriguez-Tejada, 51, of Brooklyn, was also ordered to serve 10 years in state prison with 40 months parole ineligibility.

The sentences were based on the defendants' Aug. 7 guilty pleas to one count of conspiracy and one count of possession of a controlled dangerous substance with the intent to distribute, charges contained in a May 30, 2008 state grand jury indictment.

In pleading guilty, Rodriquez and Rodriques-Tejada admitted that between Dec. 24, 2007 and March 7, 2008, they conspired to sell at least five ounces of heroin. An investigation determined they conspired to sell eight kilograms of heroin in Secaucus. The heroin has a street value of approximately $1.5 million.

Rodriguez-Tejada admitted that on Jan. 9, 2008, she was in possession of the eight kilograms of heroin which she and Rodriguez were attempting to sell. As the result of an undercover investigation, Rodriguez-Tejada was arrested that day by the State Police detectives after they conducted a consensual search of a bag containing the drugs. Rodriguez was arrested on March 7, 2008.

Deputy Attorney General Philip J. Mogavero prosecuted the case for the Division of Criminal Justice.

— TOM HESTER SR., NEWJERSEYNEWSROOM.COM

Mystery Man in Holloway Case Comes Forward
Man Named As Accomplice By Van der Sloot Denies Involvement in Aruba Disappearance

By ELIZABETH VARGAS & CHRIS FRANCESCANI
ABC News Law & Justice Unit
ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 4, 2008

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=1
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=2
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=3

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: March 27, 2010, 01:04:48 PM »

Peter Devries could be afforded the benefit of the doubt ... that he was duped by a forwarned Joran if he conceded in his website ... in the talk show circuit that ... based on the archives ... Joran was not truthful throughout the recording.  However ... I shake my head in disappointment with this man ... who I had truly believed was on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway ... when he upholds Joran in his lies.

++++++

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

PETER DEVIRES:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.  Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: March 27, 2010, 06:54:42 PM »

I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE HIM: GRETA VAN SUSTEREN

On the Record w/ Greta - March 6, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: Have you ever been accused by a girl ...

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: Never. Never.

VAN SUSTEREN: ... or something — never?

VAN DER SLOOT: I mean, you can talk to any girl I've ever been with, and they can say I always treated them in the right way. I mean, I never laid a finger on a girl without her wanting to. I've never done anything like that before ever with any girl.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186880,00.html

CONTRADICTIONS

Hannity & Colmes - April 11, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, those young girls... Those are the girls, who came forward this summer...I believe they came forward in August, and were giving statements to the police as to what Joran had done to them. And from what I am reading in the same papers that you are, that these young girls, obviously, will feel more comfortable coming forward in New York. I mean, they were really pressured by several different people and officials on the Island of Aruba to retract their statements. And it was difficult enough for them to come forward as it was.

'The Abrams Report' - February 24, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: There were two—I know of two young girls. One was 16 and one was 14 years of age, and it was difficult for these girls to do, but they did come forward. They had to hire an attorney. They gave statements to the police. You know, these were real girls that were coming forward.  We don't know what happened or what transpired, why that never went any further than it did. We don't know if it had something to do with—I was told that Dennis Jacobs (ph) had strongly—had talked to the girls and was really putting the pressure on them to retract this, so you know, we just don't know how far that some individuals in that police department were going to go to put a stop to those girls coming forward. But they were real girls and they had been assaulted by Joran under the influence of drugs.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11590518/

Diario - August 23, 2005

More Alleged Victims Come Forward against Joran

ORANJESTAD (AAN) — There is a girl of 17 years old who apparently will press charges against Joran to the authorities for rape. According to this information that reached our editorial desks, apparently there are 3 girls who want to press charges, but that two of them have not yet decided, but that the other does have the intention of pressing charges soon.

Translation - Aruba Girl

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/23/diario-more-alleged-victims-come-forward-against-joran/

'Scarborough Country' - Aurgust 22, 2005

MICHELLE KOSINSKI, NBC CORRESPONDENT: … Well, now this private investigator who has been working on this island for weeks says that he has tracked down one of these young ladies through her attorney. And her attorney says that this young woman claims - and she‘s 17 years old—that she was drugged and that she had unwanted sexual contact of some kind with Joran Van Der Sloot. Furthermore, she claims through her attorney that two of her classmates had a similar experience. And the private investigator sat down with his attorney, talked to her at length about this 17-year-old girl. And he says that she is now willing to go to prosecutors and try to press charges against Van Der Sloot.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9051533/

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

12. On at least three occasions prior to May 2005, young Aruban women alleged that they were victims of “date rape” perpetrated by Joran and his accomplices.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp5.html

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

81. Defendant Paulus van der Sloot knew his minor child, Joran van der Sloot, had a long history of sexual assaults on young women.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp15.html

On the Record w/Greta - August 30, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Tito, last night we had on the new lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family, who said that a young woman came to her office and said that she had been sexually assaulted by Joran. Are there other women or young women who have come forward? I mean, there seems to be a lot of people are talking a lot about it, but do you know specifically if this is fact?

TITO LACLE, ARUBA TODAY: This is fact, Greta. The lawyer for Joran van der Sloot did confirm yesterday that not one but several people had been interrogated, or he confirmed my story that I heard from my sources, and he confirmed that many people had come forward. He did not give a specific number. He did mention the States and Aruba, that this has happened, and based on that information, that they put this accusation on Joran van der Sloot yesterday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So there are women here in the United States who are also making that allegation against Joran?

LACLE: That is what we were told, Greta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

FOX News - September 01, 2005

Aruba Suspects Accused of Taking Sex Photos of Another Girl

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST: It definitely smells that way. You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here. We are talking about drugs. We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people. There are four guys now in custody, four best friends. What does that tell you?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”: Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends. They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around. And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house. So, there is a bond between them. There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Helen Lejuez - Aruban Family Attorney

Affidavid of C. Helen Lejuez

<snipped>

5. ... Miss Doe told me that she was coming forward at that time because she had had an experience that might be similar to Natalee's experience.

6. Miss Doe informed me that, one evening during early in 2005, she met Joran van der Sloot at Carlos'n Charlie's nightclub in Aruba.

7. Miss Doe told me that, over the course of the night, Joran van der Sloot gave her several alcoholic beverages. Miss Doe further stated that she believes that Joran van der Sloot placed some kind of narcotic substance in one of her drinks. The reason she believes she was drugged is that her level of intoxication was greatly disportionate to the amount of alcohol that she consumed.

8. Later that night, according to Miss Doe, Joran Van der Sloot brought Miss Doe back to his apartment, adjacent to his parent's house.

9. Miss Doe then told me that she was sexually assaulted by Joran van der Sloot as she faded in and out of conciousness, At no time did Miss Doe consent to any sexual contact with Joran van der Sloot.

10. Miss Doe advised me that, shortly after she was sexually assaulted by Joran van der Sloot, she learned that two other young women, ages 16 and 17, suffered attacks by Joran van der Sloot under similar circumstances.

11. Miss Doe told me that, in the aftermath of Joran van der Sloot's attack on Miss Doe, she was threatened and intimidated by Joran van der Sloot, his friends and others. She had been terrified to come forward and tell her story in Aruba.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: March 27, 2010, 07:42:28 PM »

Aruban protocol in regards to procedures encompassing the arrests of the security guards and the Kalpoes brothers were strictly adhered to.  However ... when it came to Paulus van der Sloot ... the protocol was relaxed.

What were the circumstances regarding the arrest of Joran van der Sloot?  Somehow ... I suspect authorities did not emerge on the van der Sloot residence in a predawn raid?

++++++++     

DEEPAK AND SATISH KALPOE

Nancy Grace - August 26, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Will there be justice for 18-year-old Natalee Holloway? Natalee set to start classes, full scholarship, this week. That scholarship still being held open for her at University of Alabama.

This morning, Deepak, Satish Kalpoe rearrested in connection with the disappearance of the 18-year-old girl. Very quickly, to Helen Lejuez, an Aruban attorney.

Helen, why this morning? What pushed the case over the edge that made them, in the early morning hours, grab these two, roust them out of bed, and put them behind bars?

HELEN LEJUEZ, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: It`s a normal procedure that when you -- when the prosecutor goes after someone, they get them in the early morning hours from the bed. That`s a very normal procedure for prosecutors.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

THE SECURITY GUARDS

FOX News - June 7, 2005

Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents made a pre-dawn raid at 5 a.m. Sunday, rousting two suspects aged 28 and 30 from their beds.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158666,00.html

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

USA TODAY - June 24, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — The father of a Dutch youth already jailed in connection with the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway turned himself in Thursday to Aruban authorities.

Police Chief Jan van der Straaten said that he went to arrest Paul van der Sloot Thursday afternoon, but van der Sloot was not home. Hearing that police were looking for him, van der Sloot then turned himself in, the police chief said.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-06-23-aruba_x.htm?csp=N009

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: March 27, 2010, 07:46:45 PM »

Peter Devries could be afforded the benefit of the doubt ... that he was duped by a forwarned Joran if he conceded in his website ... in the talk show circuit that ... based on the archives ... Joran was not truthful throughout the recording.  However ... I shake my head in disappointment with this man ... who I had truly believed was on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway ... when he upholds Joran in his lies.

++++++

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

PETER DEVIRES:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.  Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Nancy Grace - August 26, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one...

Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 28, 2010, 11:26:37 AM »

Peter Devries appears to have faith that Aruban prosecutors are not participants in the cover up in the Natalee Holloway investigation ... the cover up that has prevented justice from prevailing for almost five years.

++++++++++

PETER DEVRIES

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/

Google translation:

Friday, March 26, 2010, 10:19 hours
Peters Diary
The police as a bunch of amateurs using blunder

<snipped>

John Muldowney with underwater photos (Lancaster Online)

Then here is the skeleton on the ground in Aruba, which was said to be the remains of Natalee Holloway could have been. In my diary of March 19 I wrote a skeptical response.  I quote:

"It is indeed not at all that it is indeed a skeleton. It may very well go to a pet rocks that apparently the shape of a skull and skeleton have one. I warned Beth Holloway is not here yet to attach too much value ".

Natalee Holloway

And today is in the newspaper that the prosecution has made further investigation and that concluded that the "skeleton" a few pieces of coral, which happened to have adopted this form. And if you like crime reporter often more interested in nonsense than to refute the truth that you can leave.

Peter R. de Vries

Last update: Friday, March 26, 2010, 10:54 hours

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

For all clarity, the fact that Van der Sloot has not been taken into custody on remand does not mean that the judicial investigation against him has come to an end. Far from it.  The Public Prosecutor is working hard on the case in which Joran van der Sloot is still prime suspect.

Peter R. de Vries

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

BETH HOLLOWAY

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: ... So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you? And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

Quote from: jen3560 on July 21, 2009, 04:16:40 PM

Natalee's Freebirds heard from this family member on Sept 14 2008 with the info that Beth was not at all happy with Mos ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg884344#msg884344

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: March 28, 2010, 05:56:36 PM »

IN A NUTSHELL

In the Range Rover transcripts provided in Patrick vander Eem's book DISPOSED ... Joran confesses the following to the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005:

1.  Deepak and Satish know nothing after dropping Joran and Natalee off at the beach.

2.  Natalee is a willing participant in sexual activity.

3.  Natalee suffers an apparent seizure and appears to have died.

4.  Joran contacts a friend and together they carry Natalee to a boat.

5.  The friend immediately takes Natalee out to sea while Joran walks home.

5.  Paulus knows nothing.  He is at home sleeping.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.