March 29, 2024, 03:07:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 270870 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: October 28, 2009, 10:46:01 PM »

Beth Holloway
DATELINE
February 20, 2008

The three main suspects, Joran van der Sloot, and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were rearrested.

Dave Holloway broke his vow and rushed back to Aruba along with Beth for special meetings with prosecutors. They were asked to bring medical records.  To their horror, though, they say they ended up talking not about new evidence but were asked probing questions about Natalee’s character.

Beth Holloway: They kept saying that Natalee, you know, was a drug user … She's never had a history of drug use. She's never been in drug rehab. Yeah, I thought that -- then, they don't have anything. They don't have anything, you know?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

At a time when the Prosecutor should have been discussing the new evidence that warranted the rearrests of the main suspects with the parents of Natalee Holloway ... his objective appears to have been obtaining information that had everything to do with the upcoming Range Rover recording ... the Range Rover recording that was to begin but was halted on the day the suspects were detained.

I do not cry easily.  However ... when DIL retrieved the above quote for me ... the quote I have been attempting to find for the past few days ... the quote I had not read in about a year ... I cried.

What an ongoing roller coaster from H--- the family of Natalee Holloway have been riding on for the past 4 1/2 years!  Strength must be afforded by God at the time it is required because I personally do not know how they keep on keeping on.

Janet

++++++

Dr. Phil Show - January 29, 2006

Beth Holloway Twitty:
  There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: October 28, 2009, 10:48:06 PM »

Klassend
Re: Corruption and Collusion within the Aruban government
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2008, 03:03:50 PM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

HANS MOS – PROSECUTOR OR SABOTEUR?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=599.msg468974;topicseen#msg468974

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: October 28, 2009, 10:56:42 PM »

Hans Mos' words stated that ten lawyers came to the decision that new evidence determined by ten lawyers dictated the rearrest of Joran, Deepak and Satish.

Initially ... there was nothing out of Hans Mos' lips indicating the new evidence was not sufficient ... the suspects would have to incriminate themselves with their own words.  I do believe that attorneys advise clients to clam up during interrogations.

I have not wavered from my position that so-called new evidence was never what was behind the November, 2007 rearrests of Joran, Deepak and Satish.  It was all about the upcoming Range Rover recording.

IMO.

Janet

+++++++

Natalee Holloway Suspects Released, Again
Brothers Were Re-Arrested Last Week In American Teen's Disappearance

On Friday a judge ruled the evidence was not strong enough to continue holding the Kalpoes, and ordered them released.

Aruba chief prosecutor Hans Mos called the decision a setback, but said the investigation will proceed.

"We had hoped for a longer period to confront these suspects with the material we have against them," he said. "We were not finished with that yet. But this is the way the law says it has to go."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/30/world/main3559649.shtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: October 28, 2009, 11:10:10 PM »

I initially thought Hans Mos was a knight in shining armor in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway when he first arrived on the scene with promises that evidence had been obtained that would finally hold Joran, Deepak and Satish accountable for what happened to Natalee Holloway.  I naively believed that the house of cards was finally going to collapse.

However ... my love affair with Hans Mos did not last long ... maybe two weeks.  It was me who called it off.  I did not shed any tears ... I was angry.  My trusty quotes revealed that I had been betrayed.

After reading John Q. Kelly words to Greta that there was no new evidence ... then there was the release of all three of the suspects ... then there was Hans Mos blaming the family for the failed investigation ... I knew that the new prosecutor from Holland was a participant in the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

There was still the question ....  "Why were the the suspects detained in November, 2007 by the new prosecutor sent from Holland if there was no new evidence?"  Could it be that it was all about the upcoming Range Rover recording ... Range Rover recording that the Dutch Police had been informed about from Patrick van der Eem.

Janet

+++++++++

EVIDENCE!!

ABC NEWS - November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

http://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3912737

On the Record with Greta - November 27, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

NO EVIDENCE

On the Record w/ Greta - December 04, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.  ... I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made.  And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

THE RELEASE

updated 1:17 p.m. EST, Fri December 7, 2007
Van der Sloot ordered released from Aruba jail

(CNN) -- In a decision that could end hopes for any prosecutions in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, an Aruban judge on Friday ordered the release of a third suspect, Joran van der Sloot.

The other suspects, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were released last week, a decision upheld by a three-judge panel on appeal. Prosecutors said they will not appeal the decision to release van der Sloot, meaning all three suspects will remain free pending any potential trial.

The judge's reasoning in making the decision Friday follows that of the Court of Appeal in the decision to uphold the release of the Kalpoes, Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos' office said in a written statement.

"He writes that recent investigation has not resulted in more direct evidence than before that Natalee Holloway has died as a result of a violent crime against her or that the suspect has been involved in such a crime," it said.

The prosecutor's office said that in light of the Court of Appeal's decision on the Kalpoes' release, an appeal of the van der Sloot decision is viewed as "fruitless."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/07/aruba/index.html

THE FAMILY IS AT FAULT

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, I sat with the prosecutor, and I actually thought he was a pretty smart guy until all this unfolded. But he told me that the reason the investigation had failed was because of two reasons. One is the family and bringing in the DA who happened to be there on the island at the time. And the other is the media. That's why he said that this has failed.

KELLY: You know, that's so sad because even now, as I speak, as I said, everything I might say based on conversations with him, you know, defense attorneys have had in their hands for 10 days now, two weeks. So it's nothing new being revealed here. And to — you know, he's the one holding press conferences. He's the one that sat down for the long interview with you before I ever spoke to you.

And you know, I'm sure he's a very smart guy, but he had no answers to any of the questions we asked when we were down there. It was kind of sad that even the first questions we started asking him, he had no answers to.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: October 31, 2009, 04:10:44 PM »

Apparently the family's attorney and the mother of the victim were for the first time in 2 1/2 years in agreement with the defence attorneys and the judge ... there was not enough evidence to hold the three main suspects.

This is huge when you consider that Beth Holloway is no fan of Judge Smid.

IMO

Janet

+++++

ACCORDING TO DAVID KOCK

December 10, 2007
Natalee Holloway Mystery a Break in the Case?

The prosecutors also have a new take on what happened to Natalee. Whereas before the three were accused of murder, the new charge is voluntary manslaughter, suggesting they now believe her presumed death was an accident. In any event a lawyer for Satish Kalpoe scoffed at the latest developments. "It seems like they shook the file, threw it on the table and qualified some things as new evidence," said attorney David Kock.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20170898,00.html

ACCORDING TO RONALD WIX

Dec. 20, 2007
Holloway Suspect Talked Online About Death
Aruba Prosecutor Says Cell Phone Calls And Text Messages Had Spurred Recent Re-Arrests

But Ronald Wix, an attorney for the Kalpoe brothers, denied that prosecutors had new evidence.

"All they did was recycle old evidence and claim it was new evidence," Wix told The Associated Press, adding that his clients felt vindicated by the prosecutor's decision to drop the case.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/20/world/main3636049.shtml

ACCORDING TO JOE TACOPINA

The Lineup - December 2, 2007

TACOPINA:  There's no new evidence, look we're here in December now, they accept their own deadline for December 31. I've seen the 14 pages, there's no new evidence and there's certainly no new incriminating evidence.

ACCORDING TO JOHN Q. KELLY

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.  ... I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made.  And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

Holloway Attorney: Pleas for Arrest Met With 'Deafening Silence'
Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Now the Holloway family lawyer John Q. Kelly wants action. In a letter to Aruban Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos, Kelly calls for the arrest of Joran van der Sloot. Joran's father Paulus and the Kalpoe brothers are also included ...

VAN SUSTEREN: It's your letter. What do you want from Hans Mos, and what have you heard from him?

KELLY: Nothing but deafening silence out of Aruba. No, I haven't heard from him.

The point of the letter was, and if you remember last year, Greta, with great fanfare and press releases, and, you know, just all kinds of dog and pony show, they arrested the Kalpoe brothers and Joran for absolutely no reason, no new evidence. Just picked them up and held them for a month.

And now they have new evidence. You have a damning confession by Joran as to serious criminal conduct he engaged in, implicates others. And they haven't done anything with it. And everything Joran has said is consistent with the facts as we know them right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460908,00.html

ACCORDING TO BETH HOLLOWAY

The search for Natalee Holloway
By Chris Hansen Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

The three main suspects, Joran van der Sloot, and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were rearrested.

Dave Holloway broke his vow and rushed back to Aruba along with Beth for special meetings with prosecutors. They were asked to bring medical records.  To their horror, though, they say they ended up talking not about new evidence but were asked probing questions about Natalee’s character.

Beth Holloway: They kept saying that Natalee, you know, was a drug user … She's never had a history of drug use. She's never been in drug rehab. Yeah, I thought that -- then, they don't have anything. They don't have anything, you know?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

The Dana Pretzer Show - December 21, 2007

According to Jug Twitty:

She (Beth) said that the prosecutor lied to them when he told them that there was new evidence.

The Lineup - December 2, 2007

Beth Holloway came in this morning about 9 o'clock, about 1/2 hour later than expected in a police station in the city Oranjestadt and after which she was put in a conversation with the prosecuting office, Hans Mos and Dop Kruimel After that was finished both the prosecutors left the office or left the police station and by surprise the interrogators came in and (inaudible) by Dolph Richardson the chief investigator, they started interrogating her which lasted for over 5 hours. She left not very happy and wouldn't say anything on camera. She left the police department about 2:30.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: October 31, 2009, 04:42:44 PM »

THE NOVEMBER, 2007 DETENTIONS AND THE RANGE ROVER RECORDING CONNECTION?

Considering there was no new evidence ... inquiring minds want to know what dictated the November, 2007 detentions of Joran, Deepak and Satish by this new prosecutor from the Netherlands.

Could it be that the i's were being dotted and ... the t's being crossed in regards to the upcoming Range Rover recording ... the Range Rover recording that was known to Dutch police ... the Range Rover recording that implicates only Joran in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the Range Rover recording that distances Deepak and Satish who have the ability to implicate Paulus van der Sloot.

IMO

Janet

+++++

THE REARRESTS:  THE TIMING

Meet the Man Who Got Van Der Sloot to Talk About Holloway's Disappearance
Patrick van der Eem Gives the Inside Story to ABC News
February 4, 2008

Setback

"Three days before I was getting my car, he was gone,'' van der Eem said. "Oh, and it was the most … pain in my life. Peter [de Vries], me…everybody was devastated."

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4236425&page=2

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: So what was the plan? When was the first taping? I think there was a little problem with the first taping. You planned it and then Joran got arrested?

DE VRIES: Yes, that's right. The day we were planning to do it, he was arrested.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

THE RANGE ROVER RECORD:  THE TIMING

Mystery Man in Holloway Case Comes Forward
ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 5, 2008

Late last year, Mos announced that the case would be closed, essentially admitting defeat.

It was after that December release that De Vries' undercover investigation began in earnest.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=3

THE SILENCE OF THE KALPOES - THE TIMING

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: How about Deepak and Satish Kalpoe?

MANSUR: You know, they have played their part extremely well by being so quiet and so silent. I mean, they don't give out any kind of statement, no interviews, nada.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: October 31, 2009, 04:55:25 PM »

The November, 2007 rearrest that John Kelly, Beth Holloway, the defence attorneys and the judiciary all concur was not substantiated by any new evidence ... turned into an advantage for Joran van der Sloot.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Investigators Grill Joran Van der Sloot
The Dutch Suspect Insists He Was Stoned and Made Up 'Confession''
By CHRIS FRANCESCANI and CHRISTINE BROUWER
ABC News Law & Justice Unit
Feb. 8, 2008

Prosecutors on Aruba had sought an arrest warrant for Van der Sloot after viewing the undercover video, which was captured by a Dutch investigative reporting team over the course of several days earlier this month. A judge denied the warrant, telling prosecutors that since Van der Sloot had been arrested and released twice without being charged in the disappearance, that the bar for a third arrest warrant would be "very, very high,'' Aruba's public prosecutor, Hans Mos, said earlier this week.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=4263979&page=1&page=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: October 31, 2009, 05:02:15 PM »

THE WINE THROWING INCIDENT

Pauw and Witteman
Peter Devries, Joran, Anita, Paulus
01/11/08

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2767.msg370253;topicseen#msg370253

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: November 02, 2009, 03:45:01 PM »

The flip flop of Rudy Croes' position 3 1/2 years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway implies that a simple Aruban plan has been put in place to justify to the family and... to America ... why justice did not prevail for Natalee Holloway.

The collaborated plan has a now retired Jan vander Straaten agreeing to be the sacrificial lamb in a so-called internal conflict of interest investigation.  There will no far reaching implications.  The outcome will be that the Aruban house of cards will remain standing.

Think about it.  If Rudy Croes' has the proof in regards to communication records that will implicate Jan vander Straaten in obstructing the investigation ... he also has the proof in regards to communication records that will implicate Paulus van der Sloot in obstructing the investigation.

As in the Range Rover recording ... Paulus van der Sloot is once again being distanced from his role in the cover up agenda encompassing the Natalee Holloway case and ... so is everybody else who participated in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as those who participated in the cover up agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen and ... put her family through a H--- on Earth for almost five years.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

JANUARY, 2008

RUDY CROES:  "BETH AND JUG MUST BE BE INVESTIGATED."

Natalee abused by stepfather Jug
Amigoe.com
01/17/2008

ORANJESTAD — Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) of Justice is of the opinion that the findings of the two American investigators Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway, must be seriously considered. The two assert that Natalee’s stepfather Jug Twitty has abused and impregnated her and that her mother Beth knew about it. The two also say that Natalee had died from an overdose two weeks after the night on the beach with Joran van der Sloot when she disappeared. “Joran is innocent”, said the investigators.

They were also in Aruba last year, but there was hardly any attention paid to their stories. Not even Minister Croes, who at that time, two years ago, called them ‘Indian stories’. It was Tourism-minister Edison Briesen that introduced them to Croes, because he thought that the information was important enough to be included in the judicial investigation. Croes is of the opinion that now that the case against the suspects Joran and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe has brought no results, the Public Prosecution must also consider other scenarios. Castillo and Young’s findings must therefore be seriously investigated, said the minister. “After Beth has been in Oprah’s program, it will be good to tell the other side of the story.” Oprah Winfrey has spent some time on the Holiday-matter in her show yesterday.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/01/natalee-abused-by-stepfather-jug-amigoe.html

DECEMBER, 2008

RUDY CROES:  "JAN VANDER STRATTEN MUST BE INVESTIGATED."

‘Van der Sloot father hindered Natalee probe’
Thursday 04 December 2008

Dutchman Jan van der Straten, who was police commissioner on the Caribbean island of Aruba when US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared, seriously hindered the investigation in the first few days, Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes is quoted as saying by news agency ANP.

ANP says Croes claims Van der Straten was slow to take action in order to help his friend Paul van der Sloot protect his son Joran, who was suspected of being involved in the disappearance. Such rumours have circulated on the island for some time, ANP says.

According to ANP, Croes made the statement following criticism of the Aruban police force made by Van der Straten earlier this week.

Questioning

Croes said that Joran and two other suspects were only taken in for questioning 10 days after Holloway went missing ‘when the first days are crucial in a disappearance’. And he claims he heard Van der Straten say ‘I cannot do that to my friend Paul’.

Croes also claims there were a lot of telephone conversations between Van der Sloot senior and Van der Straten and that a ‘second class’ police team was put on the investigation. ‘It was the team used during the carnival celebrations,’ ANP reports him as saying.

In addition, Croes accuses the Dutch government of failing to provide any moral support to Aruba. He says the Aruban authorities were pressurised to present Joran van der Sloot as an Aruban, not a Dutch national.

ANP does not say when and where Croes made the comments, or if it had picked them up from another source.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/12/van_der_sloots_father_hindered.php

TJ

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: November 02, 2009, 04:12:37 PM »

A REMINDER

The outcome of the Range Rover recordings have been beneficial in more ways than one in furthering the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway. 

What I perceive as a collaborated hoax ... the Range Rover recording effectively:

1.  negated the involvement of the Kalpoes.
2.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate Paulus.
3.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate those who assisted Paulus.
4.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate the sons of the elite.
5.  distanced the corrupt investigation.
6.  negated the gardner's court testimony.
7.  negated the witness and suspect statements.
8.  negated the suspicions that dictated the detainment of all suspects.
9.  appeased ... to a degree ... the family of Natalee Holloway.
10. negated the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence and its contents recovered unchallenged by the Aruban enemy.
11. negated Joran's extent of involvement regarding wrongdoing encompassing Natalee's demise.
12. furthered the possibility of a successful outcome to the Kalpoe's defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: November 02, 2009, 04:25:30 PM »

When all is said and done ... I do not believe that Beth Holloway will be appeased by Aruban's ATTEMPTS to bring the case to a close.  Aruba will learn soon enough her ATTEMPTS failed and ...Beth will not abandon her 40 year quest for the truth encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.

1.  I concede that the only truth in the entire Range Rover recording ... the only truth which implied that her daughter is deceased ... has given Beth a certain peace of mind.  However ... I also give Beth credit that she recognizes that something is not right with the Range Rover recording  considering only Joran was implicated ... implicated in a misdemeanor felony.

2.  I also suspect that there is no way that Beth Holloway will embrace Rudy Croes' contention that Jan vander Straaten was the only official within the investigation responsible for justice not prevailing for her precious daughter.

IMO

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: November 03, 2009, 12:46:25 PM »

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: What -- how did you know Patrick?

DE VRIES: Well, Patrick came up to me because in Holland, it is known that I'm intrigued and interested in the disappearance of Natalee.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does Patrick do for a living? Who is he?

DE VRIES: Patrick is a businessman. He has his own business. He has a criminal record for 12 or 13 years ago. He was convicted for drugs possession. But after that, he became a respected businessman.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his business, do you know?

DE VRIES: Yes, it's a technical thing. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's OK.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

PATRICK VAN DER EEM

Van de Sloot mole beats wife with crowbar
Tuesday 28 April 2009

Patrick van der Eem, who befriended Joran van der Sloot and then secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died, has been give a 30 hour community service sentence for hitting his girlfriend with a crowbar

Trouw reports that Van der Eem was found guilty of attacking the woman in Arnhem last December. He claimed to have been under the influence of drugs at the time.

Van der Eem has a known cocaine addiction and was said to have used drugs while making the recordings of Van de Sloot speaking about the American teenager's disappearance.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2009/04/van_de_sloot_mole_beats_wife_w.php

Holloway case arrest in Aruba
Published on 26 August 2009 - 10:14pm

Aruban police have arrested Patrick van der Eem in a hotel in Oranjestad. Van der Eem gained notoriety when he befriended Joran van der Sloot, the chief suspect in the Natalee Holloway case, and secretly recorded him boasting about his role in Ms Holloway's disappearance.

Van de Eem was working for Dutch crime reporter Peter R de Vries and the tapes were broadcast on Dutch and US television. The programme won Mr de Vries an Emmy award. Van der Eem's participation in the programme was controversial as he has a number of convictions.

Police arrested him after he allegedly stayed in the Radidsson hotel without paying and threatened hotel personnel. Police say he had cocaine on his person at the time of his arrest and he had also stayed at three other expensive hotels in Aruba and left without paying.

Natalee vanished on the Caribbean island of Aruba - part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands - on 30 May 2005. Joran van der Sloot has been arrested twice in connection with her disappearance, but without conclusive evidence he has never been brought to trial.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/holloway-case-arrest-aruba

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: November 03, 2009, 10:25:10 PM »

I am attempting to comprehend what aspect of the Range Rover confession by Joran van der Sloot reflects the truth other than the apparent seizure Natalee suffered in his presence.

Backup quotes will be provided upon request.  I am not sure what is  appreciated.  I am d----- if I do and ... I am d----- if I don't.

Janet

++++++++

THE RANGE ROVER CONFESSION

THE TRUTH

1.  SEIZURE

The Range Rover Transcript:
The Archives:

THE LIES

1.  PAYPHONE

The Archives:

2.  DAURY
The Archives:

3.  MANNER OF DISPOSAL
The Archives:

4.  SHOES
The Archives:

5.  NON-INVOLVEMENT OF PAULUS
The Archives:

6.  NON-INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH
The Archives:

7.  WYNDHAM SECURITY CAMERA
The Archives:

______

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: November 04, 2009, 11:35:37 AM »

THE LIES

7.  WYNDHAM SECURITY CAMERA

Joran:  No he isn't dumb, he was sitting there and he said, "Joran you also know, I would not do this myself, but this is going to be a huge problem."  He said, "No matter what, no matter what, you are going to get blamed for this."  And I said, "Yes." I said, "Yes, I don't know also, I don't know what I have to do, I cannot go to the police, I cannot solve this." His boat was standing there by the pier, and I knew that also, you know, and he told me, then help me for a while, so we have taken to the boat .

Patrick:  Lifted her up.

Joran: Yes, the two of us just quickly.

Patrick:   And nobody saw you then either?

Joran:   Nobody.

Patrick:  Yes, but it is near the Marriott, these boats there?

Joran: Yes, but there is nobody, Nobody pays attention, you are walking there in the dark.  Even if you walk there with someone they think you are playing.

Patrick:  Probably think someone is drunk.

Joran:  They do not pay attention at all.  He said to me, what did he say to me, umm, when we were there he said to me, "You do have to go to school tomorrow and stuff.  Because, if there is a missing girl then, umm".

Patrick:  He's smart, Joran.

Joran: I knew these things too. I said, "You're so right. I just have to do normal things. And on top of that I'm going to the casino to make sure I am on camera and stuff," and he said, "Ok that is fine."

The Archives:

LOVING NATATLEE - BETH HOLLOWAY

Page 48:
  It’s about three o’clock in the morning .  It’s a school night.  They (Joran and Deepak) aren’t dressed as if they have been to a casino.  They are in grubby T-shirts and shorts.  I make a mental note that I will ask to be the casino footage from the Wyndham later on.  Just to see if they were really there tonight – or, rather, this morning.

Page 121:  And finally we learn from the Wyndham Hotel manager that Joran and Deepak do not appear on their security videos at the time the two claimed to be at the poker tournament there – the same time we were stand in the van der Sloots’ front yard in the wee hours of May, 30.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: November 04, 2009, 11:38:35 AM »

A DROWNING OR A DISPOSAL OF A BODY?

It appears that Peter Devries is determined that Joran van der Sloot is not going to be implicated in anything more serious than the felony of disposing of a body.  Was that the collaborated plan?

Think about it ... Joran concedes to Patrick van der Eem in the Range Rover recording that he could not be sure that Natalee Holloway was deceased prior to disposal.

Why is Peter Devries upholding the Aruban coverup agenda that implies that the only wrongdoing that Joran van der Sloot confessed to was the felony of assisting in the disposal of a "body" which ... under Dutch law ... is a misdemeanor.

Janet

+++++

ACCORDING TO PETER DEVRIES

Peter Devries
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

At last Joran gives a complete confession, in which he reconstructs in detail what happened on the fatal night of the 29th onto the 30th of May 2005 on Aruba.

He and Natalee were dropped off that night by the Surinam brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe in their silver-gray Honda Civic nearby the Mariott Hotel on Palm Beach.  This is more than 100 meters away from the so-called Fisherman’s Huts, of which Joran talked about to the police.

After that he and Natalee were making love on the beach, when all of the sudden Natalee started to shake and seemed to have died. Joran dragged her body to some bushes that grow alongside the beach and walked up to a payphone near the swimming pool of the Marriot Hotel to call a friend.

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)
NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU
EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

If, during the drives, Joran had admitted to doing something to Natalee, this would imply a different – more serious – offence, which would indeed have allowed for detention on remand.

However legally correct this may be, this approach remains incomprehensible and inconceivable to Natalee’s relatives.  During five separate drives, Joran admitted to being present when Natalie died, that he didn’t go for help but rather had her body dumped in the ocean so that the police and her relatives could never find out what happened.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

ACCORDING TO JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Range Rover Transcripts

Patrick: How did you know she was dead?

Joran: She didn't move anymore.

Patrick: And Daury, did he check?

Joran: Yeah, he stood over her and looked at her.

Patrick: That's it? What if she was in coma?

Joran: Uh...I don't know. I didn't know [if she was dead], she could have been in a coma.  I didn't feel her, but it didn't look good.  I didn't know fuckin sure she was dead.  Daury looked at her and said she was dead. He just looked at her and said, she's dead.  Could've been a coma.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: November 04, 2009, 11:51:46 AM »

THE ARUBAN HOUSE OF CARDS WILL REMAIN STANDING

In the past 4 1/2 years ... where was Mike Eman's voice on behalf of justice for Natalee Holloway while in opposition?  In the past 4 1/2 years ... where were the voices of AVP members?

Considering the far reaching implications in regards to those at all levels of the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were involve in the cover up agenda ... I do not have hope that justice for Natalee Holloway is going to come out of Aruba.

I suspect that there will be attempts at appeasement by offering the family segments/crumbs of the whole truth but ... I do not have faith that Mike Eman is not going to allow the Aruban house of cards to collapse.

Janet

++++++

The attempted Aruban appeasing of the family is two-fold without anybody being held legally accountable:

1.  Is our daughter deceased?  Where is she?

Beth and Dave

The Range Rover confession reveals in Joran van der Sloot own words that he witnessed Natalee's demise and assisted in the ocean disposal of her body.  Charges were attempted by the prosecutor but the judiciary would not comply.

Sincerely
Spokesman of the Public Ministry

2.  What about the cover up in the Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for our daughter.

Beth and Dave

Aruba apologizes.  Our internal investigations revealed that conflicts of interest implies that Jan vander Straaten compromised the investigation in the first ten days but ... as Mr. vander Straaten  has now retired from public service ... disciplinary action is not possible.

Sincerely
Spokesman of the Public Ministry

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: November 04, 2009, 11:54:38 AM »

Without open discussions...we go nowhere......

There was a time when Hans Mos, John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman and the four-headed CapLockWizard were held above reproach by many in regards to furthering the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway.  Thankfully open discussion was afforded to those with opposing positions and ... the truth was allowed to prevail.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: November 04, 2009, 12:03:13 PM »

BETH HOLLOWAY:  PEACE OF MIND

Beth know all aspects of the Natalee Holloway story.  She knows better than anyone that ... other than the seizure segment of the Range Rover recording ... every word that came out of Joran's lips were lies.

Janet

+++++

Beth Holloway on Joran van der Sloot's 'Confession'
Thursday, February 07, 2008 

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, Beth, let me ask you the question that's typically asocial question, but I don't mean just to be polite and social. How are you?

HOLLOWAY: Well, actually, Greta, you know, I (INAUDIBLE) a lot of peace and comfort in finally knowing what happened, and it's just validation of the fight, and feels good, Greta. It does. It feels good.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: November 04, 2009, 12:26:17 PM »

PATRICK VANDER EEM

Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban.

If it was a perfect world the bad guy would always go to jail, but it is not a perfect world. Yours neither Aruba’s. The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: November 04, 2009, 01:23:20 PM »

Considering I hold the position that justice for Natalee Holloway will never emerge from an Aruban court ... the John Silvetti/Tim Trahan betrayal ... participation in the furthering of the Aruban coverup is my primary and final focus.

Kyle Kingman's own words as well as the ROV footage provide a foundation that has the ability to provide a measure of closure for the family.  Maybe ... just maybe ... an 18 year old American citizen can be brought home to rest on American soil if appropriate steps are taken.

Distancing Kyle Kingman's own words regarding events encompassing the trap/cage implies the Aruban coverup agenda is being furthered.

Janet

+++++++

According to Peter Devries ... the Range Rover confession ...

1.  Distances Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to the events encompassing the trap/cage and ... distances the Aruban recovery of the trap/cage contents.

THE COMPLETE STORY

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea ...

2.  Negates the ROV screen shot and ... Kyle Kingman's own words that imply that a shoes inside the trap/cage was case related.

THE COMPLETE STORY

... After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened. Joran tells Daury he walked back home and  hid his shoes in a storm drain.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.