April 22, 2024, 11:44:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 271633 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: December 09, 2009, 01:19:40 PM »

1.  DAURY = STEVE CROES?

Fox News  - June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

On the Record w/ Greta - April 19, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: John, what I heard a little bit earlier today from someone I spoke to in Aruba is that the lawyer for "G.V.C." is also the lawyer — it's a woman — who represented Steve Croes, who is the man who came forward with the false alibi to the police which supported lie number one of Deepak, Satish and Joran.  Do you know anything about the lawyer representing both Steve Croes and now "G.V.C."?

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I know that's the situation. It's a woman, and that is the person who represented Croes and would be representing this individual now. And actually, Ms. Janssen, when I talked to her today, she was just getting ready to turn over the dossier to "G.V.C.'s" attorney for review before they did go into court.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, Steve Croes, John — it was sort of a curious thing. He came forward seemingly out of the blue and said that he witnessed Deepak, Satish and Joran dropping Natalee off at the Holiday Inn and stumbling, and then two security guards coming up. That was a complete lie that he sort of volunteered, went to the police. He was taken into custody. He was then released. Is he free and clear of all of this, or is he still somewhat in the mix?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192309,00.html

On the Record w/ Greta - April 19, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Then it's bizarre that this lawyer would represent both Steve Croes and GVC because at least here in the United States, I think most lawyers would say that there is a potential for conflict of interest and a lawyer shouldn't be representing both.

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I think that's right .....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192309,00.html

On the Record w/ Greta - April 18, 2006

BETH TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: ......And when I think of Joran van der Sloot and when I think of Steven Croes and I think of this new suspect ( and the lies that were coming out early, very early, the moment we arrived on the island, if we find out that these three suspects are acquaintances or know each other — somebody needs to connect the dots. I mean, there certainly is a reason why Steven Croes came forward early on and stated, lied to the authorities that he had seen the two security guards taking Natalee. You know, people don't just do that for no reason, Greta. Somebody needs to connect the dots on those three, if they know each other.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192141,00.html

2.  STEVE CROES = LORENZO VAN RIJN

Dana Pretzer Show - June 18, 2006

JOSSY MANSUR:

I do know what our reporters have been able to find, Lorenzo is a half brother of Joran. He has a boat. He lives in a secluded section of the island, very close to Joran. I don't know if he was questioned, but people mention his name quite often in regard to this case.

http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=06&post_day=18

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: December 10, 2009, 12:41:48 PM »

SELF-EDIT

2.  STEVE CROES = LORENZO VAN RIJN s/b  2.  DAURY = LORENZO VAN RIJN

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: December 10, 2009, 01:01:56 PM »

Posted at GM by GBMW:

Part of online Diary of Peter R. de Vries today:

Ik ben vandaag druk met de uitzending van aanstaande zondag, waar we weer eens aandacht besteden aan Joran van der Sloot. Er gaat bijna geen dag voorbij of iemand vraagt wel aan me hoe het toch met de hem en de zaak van Natalee Holloway staat. Welnu, daar komt zondag een antwoord op, met heel interessante beelden!

Today I'm busy with the broadcast of this coming Sunday which will address Joran van der Sloot again. Hardly a day goes by without someone asking me what's going on with him and Natalee Holloway's case. Well, you'll get an answer this coming Sunday, with very interesting footage!

1.  Considering GBMW's position regarding the non-involvement of Paulus van der Sloot and the Kalpoes in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ...

2.  Considering GBMW's position regarding what others perceive as a corrupt investigation that has prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ...

3.  Considering GBMW's position regarding who really should be to blame in regards that hardship suffered by the Aruban people as a result of the boycott ...

4.  Consider GBMW's position regarding a troll by the name of Charierat ...

Janet

++++++++ 

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #753 on: May 07, 2008, 03:54:26 PM »

But I don't think Paulus was around the moment when something happened to Natalee....I believe Joran was around though. What did Paulus do that night according to you that would implicate him so much? You don't think he would have protected Joran no matter if he (Paulus) was involved or not?

Paulus has helped Joran to protect him from the legal consequences....yes. And because of this Paulus & Joran will be protected....Joran for his actions that night & Paulus for his actions after that night....since Paulus has got info on other people they will never allow for the complete truth ever to come out of what happened that night and how they tried to cover everything up. That's how I look at it at the moment....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg379756#msg379756

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

I'm also not that convinced about the involvement of the Kalpoe Brothers or the huge cover up as most SM posters are. Neither do I believe that Peter, Joran & Patrick worked together...that the confessions how was a cover up...and I'm not for a boycott.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378915#msg378915

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 -
« Reply #821 on: June 18, 2008, 05:28:07 PM »

I don't think the Dutch & Aruban officials are that corrupt.....I do believe they are doing the best they can. Of course not all of them...dishonest people are everywhere.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2918.msg390863#msg390863

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 -
« Reply #815 on: May 15, 2008, 10:01:20 AM »

Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381577#msg381577

GBMW
Re: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT
« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2008, 12:05:48 AM »

Kick Charlierat in his nuts? Sorry...I like him so your thanks is a bit premature.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.msg391009#msg391009

GBMW
Re: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT
« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2008, 12:57:23 PM »

Why would I dislike him (Charlierat)? I don't know him that well and I don't always agree with his posts or the way he posts but he's been nothing but kind to me.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.msg391175#msg391175

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: December 11, 2009, 12:20:17 PM »

Quote from: klaasend on December 09, 2009, 11:53:15 PM

Aruba
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_66190.php

Strafzaak tegen Patrick van der Eem
9 Dec, 2009, 12:49 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Patrick van der Eem verschijnt aanstaande donderdag voor de rechter. Van der Eem werd in augustus opgepakt en voorgeleid voor de rechter-commissaris. Hij was toen gearresteerd wegens bedreiging en cocaïnebezit. Het is vooral de bedreiging dat de Justitie zeer serieus neemt en dus meer tijd in wilde steken voor nader onderzoek. Van der Eem zou een medewerker van het Radisson Hotel waarin hij verbleef hebben bedreigd met de dood. Hij werd in zijn hotelkamer aangehouden door de politie. Van der Eem is bekend geworden door zijn bijdrage aan een uitzending van het televisieprogramma Peter R. de Vries, misdaadverslaggever over de zaak-Holloway, de verdwijning van het Amerikaanse meisje Natalee Holloway op Aruba. Verder is hij al eerder betrokken geweest bij een drugszaak. Zo zou hij het litteken die hij op de linkerkant van zijn gezicht heeft, tijdens zijn rol in die drugszaak hebben opgelopen. Daarnaast werd Van der Eem in december 2008 kort gearresteerd na aangifte wegens mishandeling van zijn vriendin.

Translation:

Oranjestad - Patrick van der Eem to appear in court next Thursday. Van der Eem was arrested in August and brought before the judge-commisioner. He was arrested for cocaine possession and threat. It is especially the threat that the Justice department takes very seriously and therefore wanted to take more time for an investigation. Van der Eem allegedly threatened an employee of the Radisson Hotel where he stayed, with death. He was arrested in his hotel room by the police. Van der Eem is known for his contribution to the television broadcast of Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter on the Holloway case, the disappearance of the American girl Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Furthermore, he already has been involved in a drug case. Allegedly the scar he has on the left side of his face he sustained for his role in that drug case. Van der Eem was also shortly arrested in December 2008 after pressed charges of abuse of his girlfriend.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: December 11, 2009, 12:24:05 PM »

PETER DEVRIES

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: What -- how did you know Patrick?

PETER DE VRIES: Well, Patrick came up to me because in Holland, it is known that I'm intrigued and interested in the disappearance of Natalee.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does Patrick do for a living? Who is he?

DE VRIES: Patrick is a businessman. He has his own business. He has a criminal record for 12 or 13 years ago. He was convicted for drugs possession. But after that, he became a respected businessman.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his business, do you know?

DE VRIES: Yes, it's a technical thing. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's OK.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

PATRICK VAN DER EEM

Van de Sloot mole beats wife with crowbar
Tuesday 28 April 2009

Patrick van der Eem, who befriended Joran van der Sloot and then secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died, has been give a 30 hour community service sentence for hitting his girlfriend with a crowbar

Trouw reports that Van der Eem was found guilty of attacking the woman in Arnhem last December. He claimed to have been under the influence of drugs at the time.

Van der Eem has a known cocaine addiction and was said to have used drugs while making the recordings of Van de Sloot speaking about the American teenager's disappearance.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2009/04/van_de_sloot_mole_beats_wife_w.php

Holloway case arrest in Aruba
Published on 26 August 2009 - 10:14pm

Aruban police have arrested Patrick van der Eem in a hotel in Oranjestad. Van der Eem gained notoriety when he befriended Joran van der Sloot, the chief suspect in the Natalee Holloway case, and secretly recorded him boasting about his role in Ms Holloway's disappearance.

Van de Eem was working for Dutch crime reporter Peter R de Vries and the tapes were broadcast on Dutch and US television. The programme won Mr de Vries an Emmy award. Van der Eem's participation in the programme was controversial as he has a number of convictions.

Police arrested him after he allegedly stayed in the Radidsson hotel without paying and threatened hotel personnel. Police say he had cocaine on his person at the time of his arrest and he had also stayed at three other expensive hotels in Aruba and left without paying.

Natalee vanished on the Caribbean island of Aruba - part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands - on 30 May 2005. Joran van der Sloot has been arrested twice in connection with her disappearance, but without conclusive evidence he has never been brought to trial.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/holloway-case-arrest-aruba

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: December 11, 2009, 12:50:25 PM »

Considering Dutch/Aruban authorities do not appear to be taking action ... I assume it is legal under Dutch law to broadcast a leaked video of a suspect being interrogated in an open investigation.
I assume that there is an internal investigation taking place as far as the leak.

Janet

+++++++++

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Peter de Vries on Sunday

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/december/11-12-09/P03.pdf

Rough Dutch to English translation

Iinterrogation Recordings of Joran on TV

From our correspondent

Orange City / Hilversum - Video Recording of the interrogation of Joran van der Sloot by the police will be aired this Sunday night on Dutch Television.

Crime Reporter Peter R. de Vries has managed obtain exclusive images of Van der Sloot being interrogated by investigators as the main suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Case Holloway.

It is from the interrogation last year in the Netherlands after the hidden camera 'Car talks' with Patrick van der Eem

The "Car talks" were arranged by Peter R. the Vries. The broadcasting of the recordings earned him an exception record of over 7 million viewers also an Emmy Award. Video images will be aired this Sunday in a program from De Vries.

You will see how the suspect dressed in a thick jacket and with a woolen cap on his head as he enters the interrogation room and takes place on a chair behind a desk. Investigators hold him the question 'what is happened to your #ucking shoes?"

The question has to do with the fact that Joran on the night of Holloway's disappearance - May 30. 2005 - he lost his shoes, with or without intent to possible to suppress incriminating evidence.

Although the prosecution never has never been able to prove Van der Sloot knows what happened that night, the most likely scenario is broadly consistent with what he said in the car with Van der Eem: During a lovemaking on the beach near Fisherman's Huts the girl was probably by a combination lot of alcohol and possibly (party) drugs became unwell. Then became unconscious, after that Joran, in panic, dumped her body at sea. As he said, he receive some help from a friend.

The program of De Vries with the images of the interogation will be broadcast Sunday evening by SBS 6.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: December 11, 2009, 03:05:02 PM »

Justice interrogates Joran
Amigoe.com
02/09/2008

ORANJESTAD -- Joran van der Sloot declared that the conversations in Patrick van der Eem’s car, were carried on under influence of marihuana. He said this at a police station in Rotterdam, where he was voluntarily interrogated yesterday morning.

Detectives of the Aruban police and of the Corps national police service (KLPD) and his Dutch lawyer were present at the interrogation that lasted about two hours, said the Public Prosecutor (OM).

Other than that, Van der Sloot stuck to all his prior declarations in the investigation. He denies having anything to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, said the OM. He could leave after the interrogation. The examining magistrate decided on February 5 that Joran van der Sloot is not to be detained. The OM has appealed that decision and expects a verdict from the Common Court of Justice. ...

Posted by Getagrip at 2/11/2008 10:42:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: December 11, 2009, 04:29:40 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Peter de Vries on Sunday

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/december/11-12-09/P03.pdf

Rough Dutch to English translation

Iinterrogation Recordings of Joran on TV

From our correspondent

Orange City / Hilversum - Video Recording of the interrogation of Joran van der Sloot by the police will be aired this Sunday night on Dutch Television.

Crime Reporter Peter R. de Vries has managed obtain exclusive images of Van der Sloot being interrogated by investigators as the main suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Case Holloway.
It is from the interrogation last year in the Netherlands after the hidden camera 'Car talks' with Patrick van der Eem.

The "Car talks" were arranged by Peter R. the Vries. The broadcasting of the recordings earned him an exception record of over 7 million viewers
also an Emmy Award. Video images will be aired this Sunday in a program from De Vries.

You will see how the suspect dressed in a thick jacket and with a woolen cap on his head as he enters the interrogation room and takes place on a chair behind a desk. Investigators hold him the question 'what is happened to your #ucking shoes?"

The question has to do with the fact that Joran on the night of Holloway's disappearance - May 30. 2005 - he lost his shoes, with or without intent to possible to suppress incriminating evidence.

Although the prosecution never has never been able to prove Van der Sloot knows what happened that night, the most likely scenario is broadly consistent with what he said in the car with Van der Eem:

During a lovemaking on the beach near Fisherman's Huts the girl was probably by a combination lot of alcohol and possibly (party) drugs became unwell. Then became unconscious, after that Joran, in panic, dumped her body at sea. As he said, he receive some help from a friend.

The program of De Vries with the images of the interogation will be broadcast Sunday evening by SBS 6.

Joran van der Sloot relates two versions on the Range Rover recordings in regards to what he did with his shoes.  When the ROV images are considered ... in my opinion ... BOTH versions regarding the topic of the shoes are lies.

Peter Devries fails to acknowledge both versions of Joran's "full confession" on the talk show circuit.  Why?

Janet

+++++++

ACCORDING TO PETER DEVRIES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

PETER DE VRIES: Yes, I`m pretty convinced by that. Because it was not a slip of the tongue, what he did. He told -- he did a full confession on tape, not once, not twice but more than ten times. And he did -- there were some days between it. And they were very detailed, and so I'm convince that he told the truth.

Until now, Joran always denied that Natalee died in his presence, and now he confessed that. And he told what he did with the body, and he told how he came home, what he did with his shoes. It`s the complete story.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

The Range Rover Transcript:

1.  "I threw them away."

JORAN:  No.  These shoes I have thrown them away, I have thrown them away myself. On the way to there... on the way to home... 

PATRICK: You just took them off. 

JORAN: No, on the way to there, you have these puts (drains or manholes)... 

PATRICK: Riolering (storm drains) or something. 

JORAN: Yes.

2.  "I kept them."

PATRICK:  All I can think is that there is something about those shoes that you do not want them to see.

JORAN:  No, of course not. I still have those shoes. I just told those dudes that I left my shoes behind.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: December 11, 2009, 10:23:24 PM »

Quote from: klaasend on February 07, 2008, 01:18:36 PM

http://amigoe.com/english/

Last Update: Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the Netherlands

ORANJESTAD – The conversation between Joran van der Sloot and the Public Prosecutor (OM) will most probably take place in the Netherlands tomorrow, said Joran’s lawyer Ariean de Bie.  Van der Sloot indicated last Monday that he is willing to be interrogated again by the police.

Other sources indicated that justice has also contacted the murder suspect of Natalee Holloway today.  It is possible that chief prosecutor Hans Mos is also going to be present.  He left for the Netherlands yesterday, supposedly for holidays, said the OM.

Journalists have meanwhile started a chase on the ‘real Daury’.  According to crime journalist Peter R. de Vries, who gave the Holloway-case a new impulse last week with an undercover operation, the presented Daury Rodriguez is not the Daury that Joran meant.  He beeped away the last name of Daury in the footage of his investigation.  Daury Rodriguez denied having been the person that helped Joran van der Sloot dispose of Natalee Holloway’s body.  He was in the Netherlands when this happened in Aruba. 

According to the local radio station Cool FM and a journalist of the Dutch current affairs column Network, a half brother of Joran, a Lorenzo van R., does fit the profile.   He does have a boat and his name has already appeared earlier in the Holloway-file.  Peter R. de Vries has confirmed having heard of Lorenzo van R.’s name, but that he didn’t want to use him for his programme.  The Dutch programme Nova and other media have also mentioned other names, especially names of boys that often hang about the ‘surfing circuit’ near the Fisherman’s Hut next to the Marriott.    

Peter R. de Vries and Patrick van der Eem, the man that elicited a confession from Joran on hidden cameras, are thinking more of the ‘poker circuit’.  Van der Eem says that Joran is addicted to playing poker.  Like former chief of police Gerold Dompig already said in the past, Joran is a meritorious poker player and won quite a bit of money with poker tournaments.  The just 20-year old Joran sometimes gambled away 4000 euro with a night out playing poker.  According to Van der Eem, Joran continued to bombard him with email and sms until the day of the disclosure. 

After he had met Joran in a poker game in the casino, Van der Eem had approached the Dutch police last year with the suggestion to unmask him.  Justice questions the fact that he had given himself up.  Due to the fact that there is no law for special powers to investigate (BOB), deploy a civil informant in Aruba is unfortunately impossible, but this is different in the Netherlands.  Using police-informants is possible, but with ‘a lot of trouble’.  “But that is going to change”, said an insider in the OM.  “A BOB law is in the make and will probably be presented soon.”

PREMIER

For prime Minister Nelson Oduber, the Holloway-case cannot be over with fast enough.  He said in Nova that Aruba has already lost tens of millions American dollars in damages, due to the Natalee Holloway case.

Chair Rob Smith of tourist organization Ahata is of the opinion that it won’t get to that this time.  “This time, the effects of the case will be significantly less than a few years ago.  I think that the weak American economy is a more important factor for the tourists to stay away.  As destination for short vacations, Aruba remains popular, but I worry more for the summer, when the American middle class traditionally visit the island.”

It appeared from a tourist inquiry that the Natalee Holloway-case was also not the most important factor for the tourism to drop in 2005.  The most important reasons were the oil prices, the economic recession, expensive airline tickets, fewer hotel rooms due to renovations (some hotels were even close), and hurricanes.  The effect of the Holloway-case was already to a smaller extent at that time.  The tourist branch is this year waiting to see what the collapsing of the housing market in the US will mean for the tourism here and thus the American economy.

“All and all in 2005, the Holloway-case has cost us a maximum of 6 points on the scale that we maintain for tourism proceeds”, explains Smith.  “Each point less costs the economy an estimate of 25 million guilders.  But compared with the region, we nevertheless did well in 2005

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: December 11, 2009, 10:25:56 PM »

THE TAIL IS WAGGING THE DOG

Nancy - February 5, 2008

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": Well, the latest is that, besides what we already know about the tapes, that Joran has said that he is willing to meet with the police (INAUDIBLE) the prosecution in Holland, and the meeting apparently has been set for the day after tomorrow. And Mos is traveling to Holland probably tomorrow.

Personally, I don`t understand this because it seems to me that Joran is still calling the shots and that he is willing to meet with the police when he wants to.

GRACE: Talk about the tail wagging the dog. Joran Van Der Sloot and his family have been the tail in this scenario since the get-go. Now he`s telling police when it`s convenient for him to meet with them, when we know for nearly three years, he has looked police straight in the eye and lied. Will this be any different?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/05/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: December 12, 2009, 12:22:58 PM »

In my opinion ... Private Eye's warning to the Kyle and the Persistence crew are words of wisdom that should have been heeded by Patrick van der Eem and Peter Devries.

I cannot comprehend what was behind the logic of an investigative reporter with an in-depth knowledge of the case collaborating with the Aruban/Dutch enemy while ... at the same time ... claiming a positive outcome regarding justice for Natalee Holloway was the expectation.

Janet

+++++

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S UNCLE

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

++++++++

Aruba:  no action yet against Dutch student
Sunday 03 February 2008

De Vries told the Nova current affairs show on Saturday evening that the Aruban authorities did not know everything about his new evidence.  'I do not have to report to them,' he said.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/aruba_no_action_yet_against_du.php

ACCORDING TO ARUBAN/DUTCH MEDIA

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

ORANJESTAD – ... After he had met Joran in a poker game in the casino, Van der Eem had approached the Dutch police last year with the suggestion to unmask him.   

ACCORDING TO ARUBAN/DUTCH MEDIA

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea ...

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip

ACCORDING TO PATRICK VANDER EEM

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

Chapter 9:  ... It took a week and a half for someone to contact me. As they say the waiting is the hardest part but there was nothing to be done about it since you can’t directly contact the CIE (Criminal Information Unit of the Dutch police which collects information on organized crime and big crime cases). They have to call you.

Frank had passed along that the information was pertaining to Joran van der Sloot. I told the man on the phone that I befriended Joran with the purpose of getting him to talk and that it might be interesting for them if we speak. Within a week I had an appointment to meet two CIE agents.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13561414/Patrick-van-der-Eem-book

ACCORDING TO PATRICK VANDER EEM

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

Chapter 18:
  ... The vacation ended far too soon and there I was back in the Netherlands.  Joran called me and said 'Hey, are we going to do something?  Am I going to see you?'  So I had arranged to see him on January 29.

The Range Rover we had used was brought back because apparently the place the crime show rented it from had sold it.  The gave us one that was, to say the least, different.  The slick black interior was now brown for a start.  How the hell was I going to explain this away to Joran?  I could always tell him that they were pimping my ride and this was a loaner.

This trip I had to focus on how Natalee died.

Daury?  Was that really his name or had Joran made that up to protect the real person who helped him?  I knew I had to stick to the script as much as I could this time.

... That night we hit the casino and the red light district in Arnhem.  It was really late when I decided to take him home we ran into a police checkpoint on the way out of the red light district.

I stopped the way I should and the officer asks for my driver's licence.  He asks if the car is mine and I say it's a rental because mine is in the shop.  Then he wants to see the paper work.  The rental agreement is listed to Endemol.  So I'm afraid the copy will say 'So you work for Endemol' with Joran sitting next to me.  I quickly step out of the car to talk with the police officer.

Another officer comes over and we all talk nicely and it gets straightened out.  No problems.  They let me go on my way. Who knows, when they checked my documents they got a big 'leave this car alone' on their screen.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13561414/Patrick-van-der-Eem-book

ACCORDING TO BETH HOLLOWAY

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

On the Record w / Greta - November 14, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: December 12, 2009, 08:13:28 PM »

Continued ...

ACCORDING TO DAVE HOLLOWAY

Dave Holloway - Corruption in Paradise

Page 173:  It apears that many of the people involved with the investigation into Natalee's disappearance are either corrupt, incompetent, or are pursuing an agenda different from finding Natalee

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

On the Record w/ Greta - April 11, 2006

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: December 12, 2009, 08:46:33 PM »

Why was there no attempt by Joran van der Sloot’s attorneys and/or Paulus van der Sloot and/or Hans Mos and/or Dolf Richardson to prevent the release of “new evidence”.  Two days following the previewing of the tapes and the reopening of the investigation … the broadcast revealing the “secret” recordings was aired.

Why is there no attempt by Joran van der Sloot’s attorneys and/or Paulus van der Sloot and/or Hans Mos and/or Dolf Richardson to prevent Peter Devries' Sunday broadcast?  After all … according to Hans Mos … the Natalee Holloway case is still an open investigation and Joran van der Sloot is still the prime suspect.

The lack of a reported challenge by those who have been behind the cover-up to protect Paulus and Joran from implication … the cover-up that has prevented justice from prevailing for an eighteen year old American citizen for almost five years and have put a family through a H--- on Earth is somewhat confusing.

Janet

++++++++

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDINGS BROADCAST – February 3, 2008

Joran Van Der Sloot Says He Spoke of Involvement in Natalee Holloway Disappearance but Was Lying

Friday, February 01, 2008

Earlier Friday, Aruban prosecutors said they were reopening their investigation into the disappearance of the Alabama teenager after seeing De Vries' secretly taped material.

"The recordings made available to the Public Prosecutor have given the Public Prosecutor a reason to reopen the investigation," the office said in a statement.

De Vries has promised to broadcast on Sunday a secretly taped "confession" by one of the suspects in Holloway's May 2005 disappearance.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327705,00.html

THE INTERROGATION OF JORAN BROADCAST – December 13, 2008

Posted by Glenda at RU:

<snipped>

Crime Reporter Peter R. de Vries has managed obtain exclusive images of Van der Sloot being interrogated by investigators as the main suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Case Holloway. …

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: December 14, 2009, 03:10:39 PM »

THE APPEAL

It is the definition of irony.  The prosecution requests an appeal of the lower courts decision not to to detain Joran van der Sloot in regards to his words on the Range Rover recordings but ... it is the words of the prosecution that formed part of the negative decision afforded by the Court of Appeal.

Joran van der Sloot had the prosecutor and his defence team as advocates in the investigation.  Natalee Holloway had nobody advocating for her.

Janet

+++++++

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 -
« Reply #912 on: February 15, 2008, 09:08:47 PM »

February 15, 2008
Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

J.v.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested.

The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2605.msg350819;topicseen#msg350819

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: December 14, 2009, 04:41:25 PM »

In the Range Rover recording ... Joran changes his story in regards to who has knowledge over the location of Natalee Holloway's body.

On his website and ... in the media/talk show circuit ... why did Peter Devires dwell on one segment that implicated "Daury" in the disposal and ... ignore the segment that implicated "higher powers".

Janet

+++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.
Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

ACCORDING THE JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Range Rover Transcript - Higher Powers?

PATRICK: But where the f*** is she Joran?

JORAN: She’ll never be found. Where exactly, I don’t even know myself.

PATRICK: How can that be that you don’t even know then?

JORAN: Well...

PATRICK: A higher power?

JORAN:  A higher power? Powers.

Range Rover Recording - Daury?

PATRICK:  What's his name?

JORAN:  Daury
________

JORAN:  His boat was standing there by the pier, and I knew that also, you know, and he told me, then help me for a while, so we have taken to the boat.

PATRICK:  Lifted her up?

JORAN:  Yes, the two of us just quickly.
____

PATRICK:  You walk home and he sails (varen) out straight away?

JORAN:  He sails out straight away.  From what he told me, from what he told me, I think he did not even went out two kilometers or so. He told me he just took the boat, went far, threw her out, and came back. Put the boat back, and he then came to visit me at home. And we talked for some time.

Pbbl

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: December 14, 2009, 06:13:29 PM »

Considering the world knew that Joran had agreed to be interrogated ... why were his attorneys not advising him to the contrary?  Why were his attorneys not present?

Janet

+++++++++

Posted by GBMW at GM:

8-02-2008 Joran giving a statement because of the Patrick van der Eem - Peter R. de Vries / Range Rover footage.

In Rotterdam; a detective + Dolph Richardson

10:17
Joran alone in the room...playing with his hat.

10:49
Joran: I don't want to talk about the Holloway case.
Detective: This is a hearing of you. Your status: suspect. Aruba has decided to re-open the investigation based on the current facts.

10:22
Detective: You came to the policestation voluntarily because, so we understood from the media - from the lips of your lawyer - that you want to make a statement.
Joran: That is correct. Let me start by saying I've got a huge imagination...and I'm staying with my previous statements given to the police - thus not the one at Peter R. de Vries - ...that I'm keeping to those. That is what happened. And that what is talked about there (meaning the Peter R. de Vries tapes)...I've fantasized it all.

10:25
Joran: I wanted him to think I'm a smart guy...and that I would know what to do in a difficult situation.
Detective: Impress him?
Joran: Yes.
Detective: So it was more like presenting your CV: this is what you get.
Joran: Well, in the 8 months with me he's insinuated things towards me a few times...I just knew: that is what he wants to hear...a story like that. I've had plenty of time to come up with something. I'm familiar with the case myself so I've also been thinking: what could possibly have happened. This is a scenario I choose to tell him but it's not based on the truth.

10:40
Joran: I wanted, because of his stories he didn't know,....I figured...okay...I'm going to tell him that I got away with something like that.
Detective: And you use the disappearance of Natalee for that?
Joran: And I used the disappearance of Natalee for that.

10:25
Detective: Tell, from your experience, the essential points...from the whole story...from all the conversations you had with Patrick what were deliberate lies..
Joran: Yes...that's all I supposedly have done.
Dolph Richardson: Tangible.
Detective: Very tangible. According to me there are things that went the way they went.
Joran is silent for a bit and says then: Yeah...everything you...I'm referring to my previous statements to the police. Everything I told there is based on the truth.

10:48
Detective: Only, in the file as it is, there are facts and circumstances you can or can't easily validate. You don't do that.
Silence for a bit.
The simple fact: if we assume the given: Joran at the beach with Natalee. The simple fact: Joran leaves the beach & goes home. How?
Joran: I've also given a previous statement about that as well.
Detective: Yeah...which version is it?
Joran (annoyed & arrogant): You're not listening very well.
Detective: I am listening.
Joran: I'm staying with my last version....
Dolph Richardson: And what was that?
Joran is silent for a short time...says then: Yeah, I'm saying I'm staying with that statement...you have to go back to that statement.
Detective: No, I've just said not any of that  'seek the difference'.
Joran: I'm telling you: I'm staying with my last given statements. And I don't want to discuss the Holloway case.

10:43
Dolph Richardson (annoyed): I'm done with it!
Joran: Okay.
Dolph Richardson: So tell the truth. We start again...tell the truth! I didn't come here to listen to this bullshit story, sorry.
Joran: Okay, then we're done.
Dolph Richardson: No, tell the truth.
Joran: Then I'm exercising my right to be silent...then we're done here. Piece of cake. Okay...then I'm leaving now.

11:49
Detective: Come with your truth.
Joran: I've given that already.
Detective: Then I'm asking you...what is your truth?
Joran (annoyed & arrogant): If I have to say it a 100 times, I will say it a 100 times: I'm referring to my previous statements.
Detective: Holiday Inn...your truth. It's in the file.
Joran: Yes, that's in the file.
Detective: Without a doubt it is certain that it was a big bullshit story. That is your truth. Then you're still talking bullshit, Joran.
Joran: Well, that is my truth.

11:54
Detective: And may I - based on the de Vries tapes & the file -  perhaps ask a question about your shoes? Clear that up...what happened to your focking shoes?
Joran: I'd rather not...I'd rather talk about something that is founded on proof.
? (don't know who's saying this): For example the shoes.
Dolph Richardson: What can you proof?
Joran: If I don't know where they are how can I give proof?
Detective: Tell us where to look.
Joran: I don't know...I left them at the beach so I don't know. And I don't want to discuss that. (emphasizing this)

11:01
Detective: We have found Daury. So that's correct.
Joran: But he doesn't know anything. Daury is someone I gotten to know on Aruba...I told you.
Detective: Yes, but we've found Daury. We've talked to Daury.
Joran: That's just the name I came up with for some reason.

12:17
Detective: How do you prove based on the Peter R. de Vries tapes that Natalee didn't die or pass out in your arms?
Joran: I'm saying that that isn't true. You will just have to believe me on my big brown eyes.
Detective: No, that's not possible anymore.
Joran: Yeah...but how do you want me to say it otherwise?
Detective: That is over and done with....can't happen anymore.
Joran (annoyed): You know damn well I can't prove that. What you're coming up with are things...
Detective: No...so you can't prove that.
Joran: No.

12:20
starts in the middle of a sentence...
Detective: ....that you, also in this conversation, and that is an indisputable fact...let me express myself carefully...aren't telling the truth.
At this moment Joran looks away...not meeting the detective's / Dolph Richardson's eyes.
Joran makes a move to stand up...
Dolph Richardson: Sit...he's going to prove it. He's not bluffing. That's the difference between my co-worker and you. You're (pointing at Joran) are bluffing and he's (pointing at the detective) not.
Joran (annoyed): Okay...as far as I'm concerned we're done here.
Detective: No, but he can really...he's not bluffing.
Joran: Well, prove it.
Joran is still moving as if in doubt to go or not.
Dolph Richardson: Well listen...sit..
Joran: Come...show your so called proof. You don't have that. I know you don't. So what are you saying that 'you'll prove' while I know that won't be the case?
Detective: I'm fine with it.
Joran: Yes.
Detective: I am (emphasizing this) going to prove that you haven't told the complete truth in today's story.
Dolph Richardson: We are going to prove that.
Detective: And I don't feel any need whatsoever to share this with you at the moment.
Joran: And I don't feel any need whatsoever to hear it.
Dolph Richardson: Good.
Detective: Then we agree on that.
Joran: Yeah. Yeah...then we're done right? Easy.
Detective: We're really done.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: December 14, 2009, 06:27:46 PM »

According to the following article ... Joran van der Sloots attorney was aware the interrogation of his client was going to happen.  Why was he not present?

Janet

++++++

Quote from: klaasend on February 07, 2008, 01:18:36 PM

Last Update: Wednesday, February 06, 2008

ORANJESTAD – The conversation between Joran van der Sloot and the Public Prosecutor (OM) will most probably take place in the Netherlands tomorrow, said Joran’s lawyer Ariean de Bie.  Van der Sloot indicated last Monday that he is willing to be interrogated again by the police.

Other sources indicated that justice has also contacted the murder suspect of Natalee Holloway today.  It is possible that chief prosecutor Hans Mos is also going to be present.  He left for the Netherlands yesterday, supposedly for holidays, said the OM.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: December 14, 2009, 11:12:17 PM »

Peter Devries gives a heads-up regarding the broadcasting of the Range Rover confession.  Yet there is no revealed challenge from those behind the cover-up agenda attempting to prevent the special from airing.

Why were the following so compliant?

1.  Joran van der Sloot.
2.  Paulus Van der Sloot.
3.  Joran van der Sloot's attorneys.
4.  Hans Mos
5.  Dolphi Richardson

In the Peter Witteman phone interview a couple of days prior to the broadcasting ... Joran is unconcerned.  This guy who has issues in regards to anger is not upset by the betrayal of Patrick vander Eem.  Joran does not harbor any hard feelings against Peter Devries.

What is wrong with this picture?  Where is the outrage?  The phone interview appears to be a promotion of the upcoming broadcast.

Janet

+++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
February 4, 2008

<snipped>

question: Have you talked more to this friend who got this story from you?

Joran: I just had a conversation with him, for about 20 minutes.

question: and did you (uitgekafferd) **** (lol) on him?

Joran: No, I still talk with him normal.

question: But he betrayed you, or not?

Joran: Yes, but he does not want to talk, he says, what is coming is coming on sunday.

question: but we've heard that he received money from peter van de vries, to get a confession from you.

Joran: Yes, I don't know, I think he has more than enough money himself, but, we'll see.
_______

question: do you blame de Vries?

Joran : NO, he does his job, I think that sunday night will bring very good tv night , but it's too bad that with this there are a lot of feelings for a lot of people involved here, and they will be hurt, and that's not a good tv program, but that's the way it is.
______

Translation Credit: Marco@RU

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 -
« Reply #375 on: February 02, 2008, 01:41:46 AM
»

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik5an-r3LmI

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2561.msg336476;topicseen#msg336476

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: December 15, 2009, 02:00:36 PM »

THE CASINO

1.  What activities were Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and others (?) actually involved with on evening of May 30, 2005 ... activities that places Joran at the Raquet Club ... back where Joran, Deepak and Satish were observed by the gardener earlier that morning.

2.  Did the activities of the evening of May 30, 2005 concludes with a meeting with Paulus van der Sloot in the early morning hours of May 31, 2005 at the van der Sloot residence ... at the location where Deepak's vehicle was observed just prior to the arrival of Jug, Beth and friends?

3.  Could Art Woods suspicions be right on.  Was Paulus given a heads-up from someone at the police station that the Twitty group was on the way to his residence?  Is this the moment Deepak, Joran and others (?) took off?

Once again ... the archives dispute the words of Joran van der Sloot in the Range Rover recordings ...  dispute Peter Devries claim of a "full confession" ... the "full confession" for which he was afforded  $830,000 by ABC.

Janet

+++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened. Joran tells Daury he walked back home and  hid his shoes in a storm drain. Later on he sat some time behind his computer and the following morning he went to school as usual. The next night he went to the casino ‘just to be recorded on camera’.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

ACCORDING TO JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

The Road Ranger Transcript:

JORAN:  He said to me, what did he say to me, umm, when we were there he said to me, "You do have to go to school tomorrow and stuff.  Because, if there is a missing girl then, umm".

PATRICK:  He's smart, Joran.

JORAN:  I knew these things too. I said, "You're so right. I just have to do normal things. And on top of that I'm going to the casino to make sure I am on camera and stuff," and he said, "Ok that is fine."

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 44:
  Jug and I will view the tapes while the handlers volunteer to hit the streets to see what they can learn.  ... Alberto and Claudio went to the location, looked over the fences, and there it was.  A silver-gray Honda with big tailpipes and fancy features, just like the (MB) students had described.  They wrote down the license plate number and the address.  On the piece of paper is everything we need: the name of Joran van der Sloot, his address, and the tag number.

Page 45:  We haven't located any police yet, but with this solid information (the name, address, and tag number) the handlers decide to take us to the Noord police station.

Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Holloway Group and MR Stamper
Date: 31 may 2005 / 02:50
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator. Robert Kock / Lindo Pantophlet / Eric Ras
Description: witness statement

Page 45:  At Noord it takes almost half an hour to get uniformed officers to accompany us to the van der Sloot home.  ... Once we arrive Mat and Ruffner, the two men from home, go around to the back to make sure no one tries to leave. Jug gets out and goes to the front  with the officers. The silver Honda isn't there anymore.  ... The officers sound their horns and sirens for about five minutes before a man answers the door. He is Joran's father, Paulus van der Sloot. He has his cell phone in his hand. The police ask to see Joran. Paulus responds that he isn't home and calls his son to find out where he is. He tells the police that Joran says he is in a poker tournament in the back of the casino at the Wyndham Hotel.

Page 46:  We arrive at the Wyndham, and the car barely stops rolling before I jump out, and literally run through the police officers and Paulus to be the first one in the casino.  Frantically I look left and right and left again, asking the pit bosses if they have seen Joran.  I run straight to the back where Joran told his father he would be and return to the the front.  There is no sign of him.
I turn around to see Paulus on his cell phone again.  He tells us that his son is back at their house now.  He is there with his friend, Deepak Kalpoe, the owner of the silver Honda.

Page 47:  We are instructed to go back to the van der Slooot residence, where Joran is now waiting.  ... We arrive to see people standing in front of the house.  They are Deepak Kalpoe and Joran van der Sloot.

Page 48:  It’s about three o’clock in the morning .  It’s a school night.  They (Joran and Deepak) aren’t dressed as if they have been to a casino.  They are in grubby T-shirts and shorts.  I make a mental note that I will ask to be the casino footage from the Wyndham later on.  Just to see if they were really there tonight – or, rather, this morning.

Page 121:  And finally we learn from the Wyndham Hotel manager that Joran and Deepak do not appear on their security videos at the time the two claimed to be at the poker tournament there – the same time we were standing in the van der Sloots’ front yard ... .

++++
email

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: December 16, 2009, 12:44:24 PM »

I do read Tamikosmom... ..Merry christmas & Happy New Year! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.