March 28, 2024, 10:53:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 270835 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: December 16, 2009, 02:02:31 PM »

I do read Tamikosmom... ..Merry christmas & Happy New Year! an angelic monkey

Merry Christmas to you and yours Keepthefaith.

Janet

+++++++

Luke 2:8-11

... And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.  And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.  And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: December 16, 2009, 02:10:42 PM »

I do read Tamikosmom... ..Merry christmas & Happy New Year! an angelic monkey

Merry Christmas to you and yours Keepthefaith.

Janet

+++++++

Luke 2:8-11

... And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.  And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.  And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

God Bless Janet.Just wanted to wish you a happy holiday season.I do read the thread and take all angles into account to form my own opinion.Back to reading so i don't mess up the thread ! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: December 16, 2009, 02:22:27 PM »

THE WINDFALL

Patrick van der Eem's book DISPOSED reveals that his motive was big bucks from the start.  His meetings with the Dutch Police (CIE) was an attempt at a negotiation settlement in exchange for a confession from Joran van der Sloot.  Negotiations were also where it was at when Patrick approach Peter Devries.

Why does Peter Devries attempt to downplay Patrick van der Eem's self-serving motivations behind the Range Rover recordings.  Then there is the silence from Devries in regards to his financial windfall from the Disney/ABC Network?

What truths ... that encompassing the morning of May 30,2005 ... were revealed in the Range Rover recordings?  What truths were revealed that entitled Peter Devries to a $830,000 payout?

Think about it.  The archives dispute every word that spewed from Joran's lips EXCEPT the segment regarding the seizure suffered by Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++++

ACCORDING TO PETER DEVRIES - FEBRUARY 8, 2008

CRIME
Cracking the Holloway Case?
Meet the crime writer who believes he's solved the mystery.
By Catharine Skipp | Newsweek Web Exclusive
Feb 8, 2008 | Updated: 10:56  a.m. ET Feb 8, 2008

What is in this for van der Eem?

Patrick tells us he just wants to help solve this. He has two children and he is Aruban. He hates what this case has done to Aruba.

Was he compensated for his assistance?

We paid him 25,000 euros ($37,000) over five months.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/2

ACCORDING TO PATRICK VANDER EEM - FEBRUARY 2, 2008

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

Chapter 21

Friday the second of February the prosecutor’s office of Aruba announced that it would reopen the Holloway case

The night before Peter Schouten had sealed an exclusive deal with ABC in his hotel room with a handwritten contract. After the interview he told me the amount he sold the rights for to ABC. I was astonished and had to pinch myself in my arm.

Chapter 23

The ironic thing of it all is that I roughly got my three hundred thousand Euros after all but in a way completely unexpected. When Peter R offered me half of the rights on foreign sold clips I was told not to expect much. Endemol had no experience selling these clips and even if they did the shelf life of the product is short, only a few days, and seldom sells for much. No one could have predicted that Peter Schouten would walk in and in a matter of days strike an exclusive deal with ABC for 830,000 dollars.  Endemol themselves managed to sell only a few thousand Euros worth in Europe.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13561414/Patrick-van-der-Eem-book

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: December 16, 2009, 03:58:13 PM »

Peter Devries gave the world a heads up in regards to December 13, 2009 broadcast of the interrogation of Joran van der Sloot in February, 2008.  The promotion was on his own website.

Why did Dutch/Aruban authorities not do something to prevent the airing?  I am sure there are legal grounds.  After all ... the Natalee Holloway investigation has not been closed and ... Joran is the prime suspect.

What is wrong with this picture?  Think about it ... if Tamikosmom were announcing an upcoming broadcast of this interrogation .....

Janet

++++

Posted at GM by GBMW:

Part of online Diary of Peter R. de Vries today:

Ik ben vandaag druk met de uitzending van aanstaande zondag, waar we weer eens aandacht besteden aan Joran van der Sloot. Er gaat bijna geen dag voorbij of iemand vraagt wel aan me hoe het toch met de hem en de zaak van Natalee Holloway staat. Welnu, daar komt zondag een antwoord op, met heel interessante beelden!

Today I'm busy with the broadcast of this coming Sunday which will address Joran van der Sloot again. Hardly a day goes by without someone asking me what's going on with him and Natalee Holloway's case. Well, you'll get an answer this coming Sunday, with very interesting footage!

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Peter de Vries on Sunday

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/december/11-12-09/P03.pdf

Rough Dutch to English translation

Interrogation Recordings of Joran on TV

From our correspondent

Orange City / Hilversum - Video Recording of the interrogation of Joran van der Sloot by the police will be aired this Sunday night on Dutch Television.

Crime Reporter Peter R. de Vries has managed obtain exclusive images of Van der Sloot being interrogated by investigators as the main suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Case Holloway.

It is from the interrogation last year in the Netherlands after the hidden camera 'Car talks' with Patrick van der Eem.

The "Car talks" were arranged by Peter R. the Vries. The broadcasting of the recordings earned him an exception record of over 7 million viewers also an Emmy Award. Video images will be aired this Sunday in a program from De Vries.

You will see how the suspect dressed in a thick jacket and with a woolen cap on his head as he enters the interrogation room and takes place on a chair behind a desk. Investigators hold him the question 'what is happened to your #ucking shoes?"

The question has to do with the fact that Joran on the night of Holloway's disappearance - May 30. 2005 - he lost his shoes, with or without intent to possible to suppress incriminating evidence.

Although the prosecution never has never been able to prove Van der Sloot knows what happened that night, the most likely scenario is broadly consistent with what he said in the car with Van der Eem: During a lovemaking on the beach near Fisherman's Huts the girl was probably by a combination lot of alcohol and possibly (party) drugs became unwell. Then became unconscious, after that Joran, in panic, dumped her body at sea. As he said, he receive some help from a friend.

The program of De Vries with the images of the interogation will be broadcast Sunday evening by SBS 6.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: January 03, 2010, 04:57:45 PM »

For almost five years my quest has been to expose ANYBODY associated with the Natalee Holloway case who has established a relationship with those who are known to have an Aruban agenda.  I have never given ANYBODY a pass.

When Kyle Kingman, John Silvetti, Peter Devries, Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur as well as Dave and Robin Holloway collaborate in the name of justice for Natatee with those who have done their utmost to prevent justice from prevailing ... it does not make sense to me and ... I will question their motivations.

There are those who are willing to afford a pass for some who collaborate with the enemy for who they are but ... in the name of justice for Natalee Holloway ... I cannot.

Janet

+++++++++

JULY, 2007 - FOLLOWING DAVE AND ROBIN'S DENOUNCMENT OF THE BOYCOTT

Tamikosmom
Lively Case Discussion #650 7/3 - 7/4/2007
« Reply #194 on: July 03, 2007, 07:57:23 PM »

Ms. Red ... I believe that logic dictates that that individual family members at some given time have to move on with life even if it means that justice is not forthcoming for Natalee.  However ... that does not explain the relationship Robin and Dave has established with the enemy.

Mark Purcell has submitted countless posts to internet forums upholding Julia Renfro.  Julia Renfro proclaims the innocence of Joran and  and ... she creates smokescreens discrediting both Natalee and Beth.

Ms. Red ... it is not rocket science ... something is not right in regards to this relationship.

My underlying reason for devoting the past two years to the Natalee Holloway case has been to uphold the family in their contention that a corrupt Aruban investigation was denying Natalee justice ... a corrupt Aruban investigation was distancing Paulus and Joran from implication.  I have never wavered from that support for one minute and ... now members of the the family are changing positions ...

I am so discouraged.

Janet

mrs. Red
Lively Case Discussion #650 7/3 - 7/4/2007
« Reply #197 on: July 03, 2007, 07:59:37 PM »

Janet, I do agree that yes, life does and should move on....

but why sleep with the enemy???

Notice no one says that Beth doesn't support a boycott....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1290.msg192071;topicseen#msg192071

_________

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 -
« Reply #703 on: March 30, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth. I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4766.msg745322#msg745322

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1/2007
« Reply #403 on: December 02, 2007, 11:17:37 PM »

We are not attacking the Holloways, we are QUESTIONING why on earth Robin and Dave believe that Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell are worthy of trust after how badly they have spoken about both Natalee and Beth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.400

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 03, 2010, 05:16:41 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 03, 2010, 05:48:43 PM »

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group.

What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: January 08, 2010, 01:57:00 PM »

Seems Kalpoes are being called for deposition:

12/31/2009 Motion to Compel (PLTFS TO APPEAR FOR DEPOSITION IN CALIFORNIA SET: 1-29-10)
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

12/09/2009 Objection Document (TO PLTF. SATISH KALPOE'S NOTICE OF RULING ON MOTIONS TO COMPEL, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 08, 2010, 02:59:10 PM »

Although the Suriname administration has denied visas to the Kalpoe brothers ... my understand is that the US has not.

In other words ... there is nothing preventing the dispositions from taking place.

I hope that the editing of Dr. Phil's tape which was heard nationally is not deemed a manipulation when compared to Jamie Skeeters' hard drive original.

On the other hand ... when the following article is considered ... maybe a possible maniuplation of the Dr. Phil tape will be a non-issue.

Janet

+++++++

Surinamese brothers sue Dr. Phil for defamation
Daily News Wire
Article Last Updated: 06/13/2008 08:52:49 AM PDT

LOS ANGELES - Two brothers who filed an $800 million defamation suit against Dr. Phil McGraw and CBS over a broadcast concerning the disappearance of Natalee Holloway are already too tarnished to claim libel, according to attorneys for the defendants.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was vacationing with friends on the Caribbean island resort of Aruba when the 18-year-old vanished the night of May 30, 2005. Her body was never found.

A lawsuit filed in December 2006 by Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe maintains they were defamed in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil" show, when it was alleged they gave Holloway a date-rape drug and had non- consensual group sex with her. They also contend the episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body.

The "Dr. Phil" segment included statements by Deepak Kalpoe that were "significantly manipulated and altered," the suit alleges. In addition to defamation, the Kalpoes' suit alleges invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

But in court papers filed Wednesday, attorneys for CBS, McGraw and Kay Skeeters -- widow of Jeremy Skeeters, a private investigator hired by McGraw to interview Deepak Kalpoe -- maintain the brothers are "libel-proof."

They say the brothers' reputations were irreparably stained by prior published accounts of the Holloway case, meaning they cannot claim to have been damaged by the "Dr. Phil" broadcast.

After the Kalpoes were arrested for the first time in June 2005, they were in custody for 25 days and became the subject of international media publicity, the defense court papers state.

Joran van der Sloot, who, like the Kalpoes, was arrested and later released, told police in June 2005 that "he thought (Deepak) had raped the girl and thereupon murdered her," the defense court papers state.

The Kalpoes also adversely affected their own reputations prior to the broadcast by falsely saying they last saw Holloway with two security guards, who were questioned and later released, defense attorneys say.

Deepak Kalpoe later confided to one of the guards that he had lied to the police and apologized for getting him and his fellow guard into "that mess," according to the defense's court papers.

The brothers also did not ask for a correction of the "Dr. Phil" broadcast in time and are limited public figures, meaning they have to prove malice by CBS and the other defendants, the defense attorneys argue.

The defense attorneys have a motion pending Aug. 5 to dismiss the case on grounds the plaintiffs' lawyers disobeyed court orders to turn over information.

http://origin.dailynews.com/breakingnews/ci_9575645

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: January 08, 2010, 03:11:40 PM »

A simple comparison of the Dr. Phil's edit tape and ... Jamie Skeeters' hard drive ... by experts in the field ... is where it is at.

1.  Did Deepak Kalpoe defame himself?
2.  Did Dr. Phil defame Deepak Kalpoe?

Case Closed!

Janet

++++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 09, 2010, 01:38:32 PM »

Peter Devries is obviously not on the same page as Natalee Holloway's parents in regards to the involvement of Deepak and Satish in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning Natalee went missing and was never seen again.

Janet

+++++++++

ACCORDING TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S PARENTS

This was one of my favorite documents, and since it's a quiet day, I thought I'd repost it   

Blessings to all who will not quit until Natalee and her family receive justice 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.0

Aruba – Surely You Know?

D. HOLLOWAY: They're the last -- those three boys were the last ones with Natalee. And they hold the answers.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/23/lkl.01.html

JUG TWITTY: I've already faced him face to face that night. I faced his father face to face. And you can look at somebody, Nancy, and tell if they are lying or not. And he's just -- it's pathetic.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: From the beginning, Beth and I were there that very first night. And I still believe that, of course, Joran is involved, Deepak`s involved, and the father is involved.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/28/ng.01.html

BETH TWITTY: "we've known from day one that Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this crime with Natalee

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/18/lkl.01.html

<snipped>

Natalee's Freebirds

ACCORDING TO PETER DEVRIES

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got draffed into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.  Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: January 10, 2010, 11:08:49 PM »

Natalee Holloway’s mother and father appear to be on the same page in regards to their respective positions pertaining to the Aruban prosecutor … the Aruban prosecutor who participated in the happenings encompassing the November rearrests of Joran, Deepak and Satish … the Persistence endeavour and … the Range Rover Recordings.

+++++++

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Karin Janssen was the original prosecutor and Hans Mos took over. When she left Aruba, did she call you and sort of tie up lose ends, or did she just sort of vanish from your radar screen?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER : No, just absolutely vanished. I had no idea she was even leaving so quickly as she did. So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you? And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

VAN SUSTEREN: Has there -- now, we said the two prosecutors. Have any of the police officers, anybody from Aruba at all contacted you and said we're doing anything on the case at all? Is there any reason for you to believe it's being investigated?

HOLLOWAY: No, absolutely none. No. Not at all. Not to any degree.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Natalee Holloway's Dad: Aruba Investigators Ignored Another Potential Witness
Thursday, November 20, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:  … I don't know if you saw the show last night, Dave, but I'm very tough on Hans Mos because I offered to meet him halfway, even meet him on a weekend to show him what we have, which is a videotape and other things, and he simply had no interest.

HOLLOWAY: Well, he's -- as a public official, he's got a duty and an obligation to follow up on any and all leads, and he seems to be lacking in that department very severely.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455069,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: January 10, 2010, 11:14:08 PM »

(Continued)

However ... when it comes to attorneys ... why have Natalee Holloway's parents chosen different attorneys to represent their interests on the Island in regards to their missing daughter?

Janet

++++++++

VINDA DE SOUSA

I really wonder if Dave Holloway is aware that Julia Renfro is drinking buddies with his Aruban attorney (Vinda de Sousa)?  It's unfortunate that Natalee's family (specifically Dave & Robin) have continued to be deceived by these people.

<snipped>

Page 136:
  We're fortunate that one of the men from home here to help us is an attorney, so he personnally interviews several Aruban lawyers and decides Vinda de Sousa will be as good as any.  Her retainer is $5,000 up front.

Page 179:  During this time we add a new attorney, Helen Lejuez, who tells us she is confident that we can access official documents for us.  Her retainer is also $5,000 up front.  We give her copies of all the materials we've collected.  She gets started.  And Vinda, the first attorney, quits, refusing to work on a team with Helen.  Vinda sends another bill, for $15,000, but we are not able to obtain an itemized invoice for this.

Fox News - March 20, 2009

Dave Holloway did not immediately return a message seeking comment. His attorney, Vinda de Sousa, told The Associated Press he insisted on another search of the reservoir after a witness who identified it as a possible location passed a lie detector test in the U.S.

De Sousa said she does not know how long the dog and its handler will remain on the island, nor how much Holloway is paying for the search. She added that the search had been planned for some time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509967,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 10, 2010, 11:40:31 PM »

NANCY GRACE - January 24, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Oh, Nancy, I mean, what we want is, we want justice. And you know -- and we have to recognize the fact that, you know, this crime has been committed on the island of Aruba, and we know the perpetrators. We know it`s these suspects, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe and Joran Van Der Sloot. And you know, we just have to, though, keep going, Nancy, because the only way we will get justice for Natalee is if we do keep going. I mean, if we give up, absolutely nothing will happen. Nothing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0601/24/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: January 11, 2010, 07:47:16 PM »

It appears that the archives dispute Joran van der Sloots words in the Range Rover confession regarding his father's role in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++++++

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

The Road Ranger Transcript:

PATRICK:  But what about your father? When you came home?  He noticed nothing different about you?

JORAN:  My father was asleep. It was 3:00 am or 4:00 am.
________

PATRICK:  Did you put her in the sea, alone?

JORAN: Yes.

PATRICK:  Nobody helped?

JORAN:  Somebody, who I trust, I am not giving his name, not my parents, somebody I trustl.  I know people who could help me, I'm not naming names. It's not my parents, it was a friend, with a boat.

PATRICK:  I know that friend is your father. I know it Joran.

JORAN:  No, no, no.

PATRICK:  Why not? Why would someone say when he picks you up ‘you  must go to school’?  When you told me that, I know.

JORAN:  No.

PATRICK:  Look Joran, I told you from the start, hey I talked to my girlfriend about it,  y’know.  In the first place, I said to my girlfriend that if someone had to call me like that, I’d also help him.

JORAN:  Me too, me too, me too! But I’m telling you, Patrick, my father wouldn’t do that, and it’s  not so.
________

JORAN:  I knew what had happened, but of course I cannot say anything about it.  I  can’t do that. You can’t put other people in danger, right.

PATRICK:  Which other people.  There is only one right?

JORAN:  Yeah.  Daury. I don’t want to get him into trouble.

PATRICK:  And your father also know, man.

JORAN:  My father, not at all. My father knows nothing about
those things.

The Archives:

Superior Court - January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - March 21, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... And, you know, what Jug and I had discussed last night was that, you know, we go back to the very beginning. And that‘s the reason why Paulus Van Der Sloot was arrested in connection with Natalee‘s disappearance, because he had lied to the authorities by saying that he had changed his pickup time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11959619/

Nancy Grace - August 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE`S MOTHER: ... Paulus Van Der Sloot stated that he picked up at 4:00 AM on May the 30th. Then -- we don`t know who they were, but then even as far as June 16 and June 17, Mr. Van Der Sloot was still stating this 4:00 AM pickup. Only until around -- maybe it was when he was picked up or arrested did he change it to 11:00 PM that I had knowledge of.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/12/ng.01.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - March 21, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... He had initially told the witnesses that he himself had picked up Joran Van Der Sloot at 4:00 a.m. on the night of the 30th. But he later changed it about three weeks into the investigation that he did not pick up Joran at 4:00 a.m. on the 30th.

Rita Cosby Live & Direct – March 21, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... And, you know, what Jug and I had discussed last night was that, you know, we go back to the very beginning. And that‘s the reason why Paulus Van Der Sloot was arrested in connection with Natalee‘s disappearance, because he had lied to the authorities by saying that he had changed his pickup time.

Blonde
Re: CORRUPTION FACTS FOR MEDIA DISTRIBUTION
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 09:10:17 AM »

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2620.0

Rammstein:  He only briefly looked at some sites, downloading a few pictures. Maybe he was just looking for pictures. That is what people do who go to Google images you know (at least that is what I do when looking for pictures ) because if PvdS had been looking for articles/information he would have used google.com proper and given a bit more specific search-queries IMHO like "alcohol XTC" "or "alcohol drugs" etc
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4561.msg145333#msg145333

Rammstein:  This has nothing to do with believe but with the facts. Fact is that Paul barely had the pages open long enough to read them. And we don't even know what kind of law-firm he was looking at.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4561.msg144988#msg144988

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: January 12, 2010, 03:05:05 PM »

I really wonder if Dave Holloway is aware that Julia Renfro is drinking buddies with his Aruban attorney (Vinda de Sousa)?  It's unfortunate that Natalee's family (specifically Dave & Robin) have continued to be deceived by these people.

<snipped>

Could it be that it was Vinda de Sousa who convinced Dave Holloway to do a media interview  regarding his original objection to the boycott.

Sometime following this media release ... Dave Holloway did change his position regarding the voluntary boycott and joined forces with Jug and Beth until ... he reverted to his original his position.

Janet

++++++

VINDA DE SOUSA

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 156:
  In an effort to publicly express my oinion against a boycott, Vinda arranged for me to have an interview with the media.  I agreed to do it in the hopes that it would be a good way to show solidarity with the Aruban government.

Page 157:  On September 19, 2005, I met with Taylor Northrop.  The Aruban government hired him mainly for damage control.  He was working with the Strategic Communicatins Task Force which was comprised of approximately thirteen members of the community, including governement spokesperson Rueben Trappenburg, Rob Smith of the Aruba Hospitality & Surity Foundation, and other business and political leadrs.  Taylor thanked me for the press interview I had given denouncing the boycott and advised me that it made his job easier.  He said he was hoing that I would be working with everyone rather than promoting a boycott.  I gave him some to the information that I brout along with me, and he was nubed by it. It involved tips that I had received on my site.

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group.

What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 12, 2010, 03:54:58 PM »

Beth Holloway had it figured out in July, 2005 ... months prior to the boycott ... that the those associated with AHATA and the ATA were not on the side of justice for Natalee.

In some areas ... the gulf between Dave and Beth's perception regarding who were the good guys and who were the bad guys is so wide.

In other areas ... when the words in their respective books are considered ... they both are on the same page in regards to the those within the corrupt Aruban investigation who were preventing justice from prevailing for their daughter.

Janet

+++++++

LOVING NATALEE - Beth Holloway

Page 157/158
... No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: January 14, 2010, 06:56:01 PM »

THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE KALPOES

Gerold Dompig claims in a video recorded by Jossy Mansur that Joran, Deepak and Satish all admitted to inappropriate sexual conduct with Natalee Holloway when she was unable to defend herself.

Peter Devries does not adhere to the Kalpoes' involvement.  He believes they are completely innocent based on Joran's words in the Range Rover "confession".

Janet

+++++

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

PETER DEVIRES:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.  Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

The Dana Pretzer Show - December 2nd, 2006

Jossy Mansur:

42:00 - I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.  According to Gerold Dompig, the three boys admitted "that they did ‘have sex with’ this girl when she was going in and out of consciousness. This is a fact.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/02/the-dana-pretzer-show-december-1st-2006-jossy-mansur-jacques-mansur-and-micheal-winston/

The Lineup - FOX News - December 3, 2006

KIMBERLY GUILFOYLE, HOST:  OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalee's disappearance. Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, DIARIO:: I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we don't have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, I'm quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if it's not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that. If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car. That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself it's eight years. He told me this (inaudible) I'm quoting from the tape.

VIDEO - GEROLD DOMPIG

Lineup with Jossy Mansur and Kimberly Guilfoyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymSWgZm6ivo

yw gn

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 15, 2010, 01:39:18 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: January 15, 2010, 01:45:24 PM »

THE WINDFALL

What truths ... that encompassing the morning of May 30,2005 ... were revealed in the Range Rover recordings?  What truths were revealed that entitled Peter Devries to a $830,000 payout?

Think about it.  The archives dispute every word that spewed from Joran's lips EXCEPT the segment regarding the seizure suffered by Natalee Holloway.  The archives even question whether Natalee's demise took place prior to her being taken to the beach.

Janet

+++++++

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

Chapter 23

The ironic thing of it all is that I roughly got my three hundred thousand Euros after all but in a way completely unexpected. When Peter R offered me half of the rights on foreign sold clips I was told not to expect much. Endemol had no experience selling these clips and even if they did the shelf life of the product is short, only a few days, and seldom sells for much. No one could have predicted that Peter Schouten would walk in and in a matter of days strike an exclusive deal with ABC for 830,000 dollars.  Endemol themselves managed to sell only a few thousand Euros worth in Europe.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13561414/Patrick-van-der-Eem-book

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.