March 28, 2024, 04:05:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 270817 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: March 01, 2010, 10:47:34 AM »

Peter R. de Vries' take on last night's broadcast (Google translation)

Peters Diary
The confession of Joran van der Sloot

Joran van der Sloot and Natalee Holloway
Interesting, fascinating television RTL5 yesterday with the broadcast on Joran van der Sloot. Main conclusion to be drawn therefrom is that Joran has again announced that he was present when Natalee Holloway was killed and that he and a friend dumped the body. Only the location and the way is different. Furthermore, the broadcast said many questions and too much skepticism on, not least because the judiciary on Aruba now some statements from Joran to the realm of fiction referred. Or was that just are calculated intent: yet another story, so people take him more seriously and more like he is a fantasist to book than as a potential murderer?

Presenter Michelle Kosinski
Paid interview
I have the broadcast along with fellow Kees van der Spek viewed in an Amsterdam hotel, accompanied by Michelle Kosinski, a famous presenter of the U.S. NBC News, who likes our findings and conclusions for the "Today Show's' wanted to record.

Jaap Amesz
All of us were looking and talking to a number of things. Important is of course that paid for the interview and not so economical too. This is usually the truth not good. Pity was that the interviewer 'Terror Jaap' was not an experienced reporter or police officer with knowledge of file, which could make detailed questions. It was remarkable also that if once a detailed question came promptly from Joran and balance seemed a hesitant reply, as if he had to invent on the spot.

Joran seems to be purely on money
Regret
When Michelle Kosinski asked me afterwards whether I thought it was true that Joran had told, I have not directly answer, but first refer to the motives of Joran to finally 'the truth'. Joran claims that the whole drama it is too heavy on his mind, he hoped to forget, but it failed. And also that he has huge regrets that he has not immediately confessed that he intends to offer excuses for his behavior and hopes that the mother of Natalee can forgive him. Look, if that is true, then I do not you go to someone like 'Terror Jaap' is not a lawyer - for example his father - to the police. In fact, you even interview for such a very late payment. Is that remorse? Is that remorse? Your gross pay while in one breath you admit that you have blood on your hands? Blood of a girl of nineteen.

Patrick van der Eem
Sent with malicious intent
That same talk in Joran sessions with 'Terror Jaap' also claimed that our notorious hidden camera action two years ago because he had rigged it all with undercover Patrick van der Eem had cooked up, shows me that Joran is a vulgar liar and no clean will ship, but still plenty on the manipulated. (Sat. This statement does not appear in the broadcast, but is made by Joran).

Joran with his mother and now deceased father
Parents
The interview with Joran has already incorporated in August 2009 and only now broadcast. What I wonder is how his parents reacted to this. That nothing was known of, I think one sure sign. Joran parents have always said that if there would be an indication that their son was guilty she herself would take him to the police action. Well, to my knowledge that has not happened. If his parents knew nothing of the ultimate confession? That is hard to imagine if the confession at least the truth. If it is a lie, it is better to understand, because Joran will not have his parents informed.

Problematic is natural that the police now a number of allegations of Joran has reached bottom. Prosecutor Mr. P. Whites said this week the Telegraph: "If Natalee fell from a balcony, it is certainly not the balcony that Joran has designated. And also: "If Natalee's body in a car of a friend is transported, it is certainly not the car of the friend Joran has designated. This gives serious thought.

Aruba Joran knows the little back of his hand
Time and route
That the TV program said that the "timeline" in the story of Joran knocked, I was not impressive, to put it mildly. Consistently correct that. Joran knows very well the facts of that night and so instead he did against that background. He could hardly have a different evening. And his route to the house of his friend was able to correctly describe from the beach, is almost a laughable conclusion when you know it years on the tiny island lived. It would be very foolish if he had not been possible. Who knows not where his friends live? What I find more remarkable is that Joran claims that his 'friend' - the complicity so - that night, around half past one, in the pitch dark, deserted beach when he accidentally encountered there with Natalee had been flatter. This requires a lot of my credulity. I was there on the beach, it is there at night and darkness I think little of you there on a Sunday night - all while the next day to school and to work to - one just bumping into a friend . That is, as they say, too good to be true. (For the experts of the case: it seems not much correspond to the role of the brothers Deepak and Satish in this case, which had marketed Joran on the beach). And if there were more details which I have great doubts placed.

The balcony scenario came to me about credibility, especially when I saw the high railing in the report. This was more than one meters high. I estimate 1.15 meters and even if you know that Natalee is only 1.50 meters long, then they nearly a balcony that Olympic "flosburry-flop" have made - and then without even starting - at it from falling.

The tears of Joran: real or fake? (Source: RTL)
Tears
Then the tears of Joran. I heard some people say: "That he was not acting? It really looked so ... ". Well, that's the last thing when I go off on someone. Thirty years crime reporting have taught me many times that if imprisonment or severe loss of reputation at stake, offenders are gifted actors, some even Oscar-worthy. Moreover, it does not matter that Joran when he did his story to the actual running of it and just thinking back on his new story projected. The moment he threw his glass piece (he often throws with glasses ...) I thought played quite happen, but I can me mistaken. The camera also recorded his facial expression not.

It would not surprise me if shortly Joran says he whole story has shaken from his sleeve, simply because he by 'Terror Jaap' generously paid for and he therefore "had to deliver value for money" and only one story has been dist . This is also immediately the essential difference with our hidden camera action, with Joran in the privacy of a car at what was then his "best friend" was a secret confession, without knowing it was recorded.

Joran to the polygraph (Source: RTL)
Lie detector
That in the broadcast and even a lie detector voice stress analyzer used should probably be explained by the desire to report a scientifically sound to touch, but I had not gehoeven. It added little concrete, and at least in the Netherlands has no value for proof.

And if we are introducing these subjective methods, I can say that NBC's Michelle Kosinski during the broadcast many times for Joran laughed. She could not follow the Dutch course and had to rely on his "body language" and found at times that they were meant seriously, just seem ridiculous - for what it is worth.

Joran refuses his "confession" to police action
Clean sweep
All in all, I come back to the beginning of what I have said this story: Joran, if you've really sorry and want to get clean, then sign with a lawyer at the police, do your story and give further answer any question that it is made ... And you do not, you are still unscrupulous liar and manipulator who plays ruthless manner with the feelings of the survivors, such as Natalee Holloway's mother Beth.

And frankly I think the latter is the case.

Peter R. de Vries

Original link: http://www.peterrdevries.nl/cover/de-bekentenis-van-joran-van-der-sloot/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: March 01, 2010, 03:55:42 PM »

A Theory in a Nutshell

I may be barking up the wrong tree in my speculation but … here goes.

Anita van der Sloot is OK with Joran’s most recent “confession”. It distances Paulus from suspicion and … it distances the Kalpoes from suspicion … the Kalpoes who could bring Paulus down if they revealed all. It has the ability of allowing Aruba to close the Natalee Holloway case.

Unlike the Range Rover recording … a witness was implicated in this “confession” who will cooperate and declare that he and Joran are indeed guilty of a misdemeanor under Dutch law in regards to disposal of a body after “something bad happened” to Natalee Holloway.

Considering the unchallenged possession of the Persistence find by Arubans only … the Persistence find deemed by the ship’s ROV operator/analyst to be case related … evidence pertaining to Natalee Holloway’s remains will be located in that swamp?

++++++++++

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: March 01, 2010, 04:01:57 PM »

Could the reason that a particular pond was targeted and identified in Joran’s most recent confession was to concur with Dave Holloway and his suspicions early on? Maybe Joran read … Aruba: Corruption in Paradise … prior to fabricating the most recent confession.

IMO … the "confession" is well thought out IF there is a first hand witness who willingly implicates himself along with … a designated location which a family member had targeted early on.

Janet

+++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 57/58:
On that same trip, my father-in-law, Melvin Parten, accompanied me at 5:30 a.m. to the island’s bird sancturary. This was where it had been reported that the cadaver dogs had some hits, but it was unclear whether it had been thoroughly searched. It is twenty acres of waist-high stagnant water and lily pads, whcih we walked through for over three hours looking for clues about Natalee. We did not realize that the water would be so deep and that the roots of the lily pads would obstruct our efforts to cross or search the water. Not only would the lily pads obstruct our search, but we also realized that they were strong enough to hold a body down, which made searching the area much more tedious. Climbing up the bank onto the grass was very difficult. Our attempts to go through the grass were almost impossible, and we felt that if someone were carrying 105 pound, they could not have gone very far. We waded around for over three hours until the fatigue and heat set in. We knew we needed more help to clear this area. I remembered hearing that Joran had lost his sneakers near McDonalds, which is right next door to the sanctuary. I almost lost my own shoes walkng through the mud, so I believe that Joran’s sneakers may be in there.

When my father-in-law and I were finished searching, the stench on us was so bad that we had to take the floor mats from the car and put them on the seats to sit on. We drove straight to the ocean and jumped in to clean the sewage off before going back to wash our clothes. We had to wash them twice to get the smell out.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: March 01, 2010, 08:33:21 PM »

TODAY SHOW - JOE TACOPINA - PAUL REYNOLDS

http://www.clipta.com/Video_New_confession_in_Holloway_case__nMzYzMDE1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: March 01, 2010, 08:35:10 PM »

So anyone else think that Joran is throwing Andre under the bus   

I think Buckeye may be on to something.

Janet

++++++

I wonder how "A" feels about Joran's latest confession?

Maybe Andre also has gambling debts since he and his father shared that special time. Maybe he agreed to Joran mentioning his name for a cut of the money.

BINGO!!

Buckeye

Considering Joran does not implicate Andre in any wrongdoing other than assisting in a disposal of a body and ... Joran only implicates himself in the disposal of a body ...  I would not be surprised if this latest "confession" is all a setup.  If Natalee Holloways remains are located in that swamp ... I contend they were planted in an attempt to distance Paulus and ... an attempt to distance the Kalpoes ... the Kalpoes who could reveal all in regards to the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as ALL those who participated.

Above all the latest "confession" could be an attempt to bring the Natalee Holloway case to a conclusion.

It does not make sense.  Why would Joran van der Sloot sit in jail for three months rather than declaring this version of events.  Why was 911 not called immediately following the fall from the balcony.  After all it was an accident.  Why the five year cover up?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: March 01, 2010, 08:43:36 PM »

If the Range Rover recording or the most recent Joran "confession" reflect the truth ... the suspicions that warranted the detention of both Steve Croes and Geoffrey van Cromvoirt are non-issues.

Could Steve Croes (Tattoo) and Geoffrey van Cromvoirt  (Beach Patrol/white pickup) have assisted Paulus van der Sloot in moving Natalee Holloway from the beach on the morning of May 30, 2005?  Just speculating.

My theory implies that a drugged Natalee was assaulted at the van der Sloot residence.  Then Joran, Deepak and Satish (?) drove Natalee to the beach where the plan was that she would sleep it off ... make her way back to the hotel ... pack and ... catch her flight home.  However ... Natalee has a seizure and dies.  The three "boys" panic ... quickly hide/bury her body ... contact Paulus and ... drive across the street to the Racquet Ball club.  Paulus arrives ... sends the "boys" home and ... takes over.

Janet

++++++

STEVE CROES AND GEOFFREY VAN CROMVOIRT

Suspects in the Natalee Holloway Case

Steve Croes
6/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt
4/2006 - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance"of Natalee Holloway.

Connnect the Dots

On the Record w/ Greta - April 18, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: .... And when I think of Joran van der Sloot and when I think of Steven Croes and I think of this new suspect and the lies that were coming out early, very early, the moment we arrived on the island, if we find out that these three suspects are acquaintances or know each other — somebody needs to connect the dots. I mean, there certainly is a reason why Steven Croes came forward early on and stated, lied to the authorities that he had seen the two security guards taking Natalee. You know, people don't just do that for no reason, Greta. Somebody needs to connect the dots on those three, if they know each other.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192141,00.html

Same Attorneys

On the Record w/ Greta - April 19, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: John, what I heard a little bit earlier today from someone I spoke to in Aruba is that the lawyer for "G.V.C." is also the lawyer — it's a woman — who represented Steve Croes, who is the man who came forward with the false alibi to the police which supported lie number one of Deepak, Satish and Joran. Do you know anything about the lawyer representing both Steve Croes and now "G.V.C."?

JOHN KELLY: I know that's the situation. It's a woman, and that is the person who represented Croes and would be representing this individual now. And actually, Ms. Janssen, when I talked to her today, she was just getting ready to turn over the dossier to "G.V.C.'s" attorney for review before they did go into court.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, Steve Croes, John — it was sort of a curious thing. He came forward seemingly out of the blue and said that he witnessed Deepak, Satish and Joran dropping Natalee off at the Holiday Inn and stumbling, and then two security guards coming up. That was a complete lie that he sort of volunteered, went to the police. He was taken into custody. He was then released. Is he free and clear of all of this, or is he still somewhat in the mix? ...

Then it's bizarre that this lawyer would represent both Steve Croes and GVC because at least here in the United States, I think most lawyers would say that there is a potential for conflict of interest and a lawyer shouldn't be representing both.

KELLY: I think that's right .....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192309,00.html

White Pick Up

Nancy Grace - July 29, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: OK. Jossy, is there any way to tie in a white pick-up to this scenario?

JOSSY MANSUR: There`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

Natalee's Uncle

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #312 on: January 22, 2008, 08:43:21 PM »

While I think that was excellent logic, I think that possibly the only difference I believe is that the boys buried her by the fishermans hut, and Paulus and Co moved her without the boys knowledge because of Joran's confession and the fact the boys recorded conversation  indicate they don't know where she is now. Also, if Lorenzo is involved, maybe Guido was there only the party was at Lorenzo's?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331268;topicseen#msg331268

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: March 01, 2010, 08:48:35 PM »

One thing is for sure...

If NH's parents had not been as tenacious as they were, two black security guards would be (unjustly) rotting away in jail.

And even though a corrupt law enforcement team may have denied her justice temporarily, they sure did make them sweat it out. I mean..PVDS at his house sweating bullets. We all know locals do not sweat their balls off like that. Don't think for one moment that there weren't many a sleepless nights for those assholes. Beth had them on their toes.

Over time, the story will come out. It always does. He may be spared under their corrupt system. But as a firm believer in KARMA. Life has funny ways of working itself out...

The crime was simple, the cover-up has never stopped (to this day)...

You are so right BUCKSHOT.

Unless Joran van der Sloot grows a conscience ... bows ... confesses all to the FBI and ... submits to a polygraphy ... not one word that comes forth out of his lips can be believed.  As long as as it is monetarily beneficial ... directly or indirectly ... for both Joran and the networks/interviewer ... more changing "confessions" will emerge in the future.

IMO

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: March 01, 2010, 09:04:31 PM »

I have read the Range Rover transcripts provided in Patrick vander Eem's book DISPOSED.  In a nutshell ... what Joran confesses to in regards to the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 is that:

1.  Deepak and Satish know nothing.  They only drop Natalee and him at the beach.

2.  Natalee is a willing participant in sexual activity.

3.  Natalee suffers a seizure and appears to have died.

4.  Natalee is immediately taken out to sea in a boat by a friend he contacts and dumped overboard.  There is no mention of a cage ... Joran and friend carry Natalee to the boat.

5.  Paulus knows nothing.  He is at home sleeping.

What Patrick vander Eem shares is:

1.  Dutch investigators at the highest level were aware of the undercover recordings.
2.  The Aruban OM was aware of the undercover recordings and had input in regards to the fifth and final recording.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: March 01, 2010, 09:09:11 PM »

If the Range Rover recording or the recent revealed "confession" reflect any truth ... the Aruban prosecutors got it wrong at least 12 times and ... the judges who approved the detentions of the suspects got it wrong at least 12 times.

+++++++

SUSPECTS IN THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

Joran van der Sloot

6/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

11/2008 - Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Deepak Kalpoe

6/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

8/2005 - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

11/2008 - Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Satish Kalpoe

8/2005 - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Paulus van der Sloot

6/2005 -  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

Steve Croes:

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt

4/2006 - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance"of Natalee Holloway.

Guido Weaver

4/2006 - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

Freddy Alexander Zedan Armbatzis:

Nancy Grace - August 29, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Thank you very much for being with us, Beth. So much happening. What do you think this means, the arrest of the Kalpoe brothers, and what do you have to tell us tonight -- Beth.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE`S MOTHER: Well, Nancy, I would imagine that it means that they`ve gathered new evidence to warrant this re-arrest of the Kalpoe brothers. And there`s no way you`re going to convince me that Freddy`s arrest is a coincidence. You know, I`ve seen his name surface throughout my documentation that I`ve been keeping since as early as June 15th ....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/29/ng.01.htm

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST:  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

ACCORDING TO DUTCH LAW

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney
Nancy Grace - July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Aruban Attorney
Associated Press- June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 01, 2010, 09:17:22 PM »

IF the archives are disregarded and ... the Range Rover "confession" and/or the most recent "confession" are embraced as the truth regarding the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the following must be assumed:

1.  Natalee was willingly participated in sexual acts with Joran.
2.  Paulus van der Sloot was not involved.
3.  Deepak and Satish were not involved.
4.  The sons of elite were not involved.
5.  The van der Sloot residence is a non-issue.
6.  The observation of the gardener did not happen.
7.  Joran's only crime was the disposal of a body.
8.  The cage/trap discovered by the Persistence and recovered by Aruban divers was a non-issue.

IMO ... any Joran "confession" that conforms with the above list adheres with the coverup agenda that continues to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... continues to deny those who love her any closure.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 01, 2010, 09:19:53 PM »

<snipped>

It's clear to me that Joran is simply throwing stuff out there hoping it sticks and in the process making some $$.  He knows that he's already paid the consequence of unlawful disposal of a corpse.  Could be that the stories not involving K2 are in hopes of K2 getting a large settlement from Dr. Phil and sharing with Joran. 

Klaas

I agree 100%.  If the Kalpoes are deemed no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case ... all case documents pertaining to them are non-issues.

Also ... if the Kalpoes are implicated ... they are not going to go down alone.  These two have the ability to reveal what really happened that morning and who ALL were involved.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: March 01, 2010, 09:22:47 PM »

Natalee Holloway's Father Suspects She Was Drugged
Thursday, Feb 07, 2008 - 02:41 PM Updated: 03:26 PM
By Jennifer Hale

According to Aruban law, a suspect's own words can't be used against him and there's no such thing as perjury. Consequently, a judge needs something to back up van der Sloot's confession. However, right now, there are several reasons the judge doubts van der Sloot's confession:

The accomplice van der Sloot says dumped Natalee's body has come forward and says the story is made up. The phone booth van der Sloot says he used to call the accomplice is actually a credit card only phone for tourists that just connects to the United States. Plus, van der Sloot says he abandoned his shoes the night Natalee died in a drain on his walk home, but Aruba doesn't have street-side drains.

The Aruban Prosecutor's Office says investigators are searching for the needed back up evidence. If they can find it, they are considering charging van der Sloot with:

Aiding and Abetting First Degree Murder, which carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment; Injury to Health Causing Death, which carries a sentence of six to nine years; Accidental Death, a sentence of up to nine months; Illegal Disposal of a Corpse, a sentence of up to six months and Not Giving Aid to Someone in Need, which also carries a sentence of up to six months.

If van der Sloot is ever brought to trial and convicted, he would get credit for the time he's already served in jail. Aruba's Prosecutor expects a higher court to answer his appeal to re-arrest van der Sloot by next Tuesday.

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2008-02-07-0007.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: March 01, 2010, 09:25:31 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot Admits to Involvement in Death of Natalee Holloway, Is it Really all a Lie? Now Joran Says Natalee Fell High on Coke

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/27/joran-van-der-sloot-admits-to-involvement-in-death-of-natalee-holloway-is-it-really-all-a-lie-now-joran-says-natalee-fell-high-on-coke/

Why would anyone continue to admit involvement in the death of another? How many suspects in a case continue to confess to the death of a victim when they have claimed that they were innocent and just wanted their life back?

The answer is none, unless you are a sociopath and in the end are guilty and want to either be cause or put forth so many road block that it makes it too confusing.  Or is it thatJoran Van der Sloot knows in advance that Aruba prosecutors will never charge him with anything so he just states what ever is on his mind that day and confesses?

Keep talking Joran ... at some point you will reveal a tip bit of evidence that only the killer would know.

Although, the Aruban prosecutors office would not charge this dirt bad or prosecute him if there was actual confirmed video evidence showing he killed her.

On the Record w/ Greta - March 21, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188645,00.html

Nancy Grace - February 23, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: ... I`m just glad that he is coming out and speaking on camera because -- when he tells one lie, more evolve. And it just is mind-boggling how we are all just witnessing this from Joran.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: March 01, 2010, 09:27:38 PM »

Not only is the most recent "confession" a distraction from the van der Sloot residence ... it is also a distraction was the participation of Paulus, Joran, Deepak and the sons of the elite in the happening encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.

It is also a distraction from the Persistence find which was afforded unchallenged to the enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

++++++

Larry King Live - February 23, 2006

TED ROWLANDS, GUEST HOST: Tonight, Natalee Holloway's parents speak out. Now that the chief suspect in her disappearance, Joran Van Der Sloot, has talked, nearly nine months after their beautiful daughter vanished in Aruba, Natalee's mom, Beth Holloway Twitty, and her dad, Dave Holloway, talk about trying to keep hope alive. ....

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: I think that was one of his excuses of why they stopped at his apartment. His apartment, by the way, is detached away from the main residence. And, you know, if you've got an individual that you're going to take advantage of, it's not likely that you're going to go to the beach. You're going to go to your apartment. And we believe that's where they stopped, and that's where the incident occurred.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: March 01, 2010, 09:28:49 PM »

Aruba Prosecutor: Hundreds Questioned in Natalee Holloway Case
Thursday, April 27, 2006

Police have said nothing about their latest arrest, of a 20-year-old man, identified by prosecutors by the initials A.B. He was released after six hours of interrogation on Saturday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193408,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 01, 2010, 09:30:53 PM »

Translated report from the investigative reporter that followed up on the story for RTL (warning:very long):

In the footsteps of a ... liar?

T he entire interview with Joran van der Sloot is RTL5 available. Roel Geeraedts cameraman and reporter John Kwant traveled to Aruba for the story to run.

Roel Geeraedts
  "Can you leave today," asked my editor. "Yes, of course. Not a day later begins a bizarre quest to Aruba. Together with cameraman John Kwant walk me step by step the story that after the interview, Joran. Is it actually true? Because we are dealing with Joran van der Sloot who says of himself a "pathological liar" to his.

Our first goal is determining where the house of the boy Joran designates as an accomplice. I have his name and address. In the interview that Joran describes about 5 minutes walk from the beach. On the map I see all that the address can not simply correct. Anyway, I walk from the beach to that house again, all in the north of Aruba. After 40 minutes walking through the sun I am. I meet an unfinished house, located on a nearby ruin and people say it so many years
assisting.

The house next to it then! Meeting the description! Maybe Joran after all these years in the wrong house number. It has a balcony (according Joran Natalee is a balcony of cases), it is a big white house. It is also for sale again! I call the agent and one days later we visited the house. John films the house and the balcony. Is this the place? No, that will emerge later, when we see that Joran has signed card. The information in the interview Joran, is false. Did he just lied again? "We have to find that house and make sure that the boy lived there", we say to each other.

It is a verifiable fact that Joran empowering. And if all that is wrong ... Do they have gone ... We literally walk the route after Joran described. We start at the spot on the beach which he says happened to Natalee have located. We walk back towards the big hotels and at Moomba Beach Bar we leave the beach. After stabbing a few minutes we see a road and a dry swamp. So far so good, it corresponds to Joran's story.

What house can it be? After hours the entire area we also have scoured the car, we keep two houses on matching the description of Joran, an "educated guess". We need security. John suggests to call the tennis club where his friend and family member. Brilliant idea. I call and ask for the address of the father of the boy. The secretary knows to tell right away that they are moved and they give me the mobile number of the mother of the boy. Aruba is so small, everyone seems to know each other.

With a pounding heart, I call her. I come up with an excuse and say I want some info on a house I might go buy and where they lived. "You used to live in Palm Beach, number 'X', right?" (a pure guess because we had two possible house numbers.). They answer: "Yes". I verify the number again. Bingo! The family of that friend of Joran, the house is sold and moved, a few months after the disappearance of Natalee. Hard evidence!

Joran with new explanations
To be sure we get to the register the notarial deed on the sale of the house (the transfer took place on November 1, 2005, the mother said she moved in October 2005). Incidentally, I ask whether in the name of the seller, the father of Joran friend, more real estate registration. You owe me a document that shows: the family had then, in 2005, two houses on Aruba.

The man who gives me the details, my passport would have to make a slip. Better not, I think. I'm afraid that someone finds out we are doing with this case. Paranoia? Yep! A little. We step back in the car, this time armed with cameras. We want pictures of the house which Joran says Natalee Holloway there life left. Where, as Joran telling the truth, snorted coke, drank whiskey, danced and fell.

Problem! The current owners, Dutch, his home. "Just" anything from the street shots is not there. I simply see no other solution than re-inventing a list. "Hello, RTL and we are working on a story about the real estate market in Aruba. Do you mind if we film the exterior of your house?".

The man takes the great house that we are filming. We praise his beautiful house. The man says that he himself has grown considerably. He invites us from within himself a way to get the swimming pool at the back run. The man says that the hotel where he looks and that is under construction, should have been much greater but that the current financial crisis makes it impossible. "Maybe now I'm very cheeky," says John, "but I would offer it here may shoot from the balcony?".

A little later I see how John is on the balcony, his camera hangs over the railing as if he himself is over. John is on the balcony from where Natalee might have fallen, if we are to believe Joran. Except that we now have to check Joran story, we also have fantastic imagery.

The Bubaliplas, Natelee here would have left by Joran and his friend. Or is it a bird, it is also the drain of Aruba. The sewage from the island is pumped in, after it is purified through a sewage treatment plant, but that does not work quite right. With the car we hit the paved road and a sandy path from a watchtower.

At night it is pitch dark here are. No one you see here. On the banks of the lake is much reeds. It is remote. Would they lie here, we ask aloud. It is a strange idea to stand in the place where Joran says he and a friend of Natalee's body has left. "As we dragged her into the swamp," says Joran literally in the interview. We are indeed in a swamp. To be safe we drive once around the lake. We save every dirt road in which we encounter. Most walking dead. We try to imagine that we ourselves want to lose a body. What would you do?

At one place, at the end of a dry piece of swamp, so you can run in the Atlantic. There you'll be visible from the road. Therefore it seems strong that this is the place to be. Want to get there, the boys first towards the south drive, then a 'u-turn' make to drive back towards the north. Illogical, but it could also, in addition: what could be more logical to what Joran did that night?

Even though the drawing is not entirely clear, hold the clues and not about Joran has lied so often: the muddy pool at the tower, the place that Joran now designates. Maybe it through the reeds to the Atlantic run. Then you have a huge hurdle to take. The reed's so close, at least one strip of 40 meter and only then reach the Atlantic. My cameraman, John, is a piece from the road and caught up the cane was barely through. Furthermore, chances are you among the welts, scratches and cuts get caught.

The next day we go back to the camera. We bought water shoes in diameter, because this visual story telling and good that we have to pee. If only because we want to know how deep that pool is. The deeper the water, the more the dung starts to smell when my feet sink. It is really dirty! If we are not spotted! Yet there is a Jeep riding. Ai. The driver looks me right in the pool and are going off again like a spear, with a cloud of dust behind him.

We are now very suspicious and afraid that someone will discover we are doing. John turns and get some shots even in those stinking puddle. I see him with the camera skims just above the water, like an iguana (Iguana as hot one here in Aruba). "Reserve-Joran. We also want to run a shot that gives an overview of the Bubaliplas. We drive to a hotel near high and ask if we may move to the roof. That may. A security guard accompanies us. He asks whether we are engaged in a topic about Natalee Holloway. Gasp! No, that's an old story, we say convincingly, "play that?".

But what appears nou: the saver from the hotel proudly tells that he was the man in a reconstruction of Peter R. de Vries, 'Joran' played! "This has then yielded much hassle. That they have used a local person, while Joran is blank," he says. How is it possible? How small is this island? We stand with reserve Joran! And filming the spot where the real Joran says Natalee that he has left!

The story lets us not loose. Already we are on the beach and see a beautiful sunset, we think much after, talking and philosophizing are merrily loose. Forgotten something? What can we check? That friend Joran now designates as an accomplice, was interrogated by the police in 2005. He had a watertight alibi. He was with his father went home and was the next morning with his brother and sister to school.

The house that we have seen, well, according to Joran was nobody there. I'm looking for an explanation. Maybe sat the whole family in another house that they have on the island? It could. It was then probably already available and perhaps the house was empty? Pure speculation, but still ...

At night I search the Web for the profiles of that friend of Joran. He writes a blog and it describes how he party, zuipt and how unhappy he is sometimes. I'm no psychologist, but what Joran says is true and you are such a secret for more than four years carry with you, you can hardly sit happiness. Like the boy's father also put many photos on the Internet. I am almost embarrassed when I complete photo albums of that family is viewing.

From the Netherlands John and I get more questions from friends and colleagues. "Where do you hang out?". We can say nothing, because that would leak the story to. This should absolutely not! We are not in Aruba! Not necessary because we are a "first" to have, but we would thus justice to the feet can walk. John and I know very well that this story is Joran. Our sole aim is to produce the RTL Nieuws as possible to report.

What a bizarre story that is yet. Although John and I have many reports have created, this is not our clothes sit in the cold. We try to make a story about a terrible human tragedy, a tragedy for Natalee and perhaps even a greater tragedy for her parents, who live in uncertainty for years. John himself has children, the story touches him: "I would go crazy if my daughter would be". We hope to start growing faster Joran finally told the truth, so one can end the search for Natalee Holloway.

Roel Geeraedts

http://www.rtl.nl/%28/actueel/rtlnieuws/blogs/blogs_overig/%29/actueel/rtlnieuws/blogs/blogs_overig/articles/26_februari_2010_1267190259357.xml

ANDRE DOS SANTOS - 06/20/2005 STATEMENT

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=310.0

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Arthur Santos
Date: 20 June 2005 / 19:45
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs/ Luigi Croes
Description: witness statement by a friend of the Kalpoe's and Joran van der Sloot

Name: Andre Santos
Date: 20 June 2007/17:15
Pages: 7
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs / Luigi Croes
Description: witness statement by a friend of the Kalpoe's and Van der Sloot

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 01, 2010, 09:34:00 PM »

Aruba Prosecutor: Hundreds Questioned in Natalee Holloway Case
Thursday, April 27, 2006

Police have said nothing about their latest arrest, of a 20-year-old man, identified by prosecutors by the initials A.B. He was released after six hours of interrogation on Saturday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193408,00.html

Just speculating.  Why was Andres Menses interrogated so often in the Natalee Holloway case?

++++++++

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

Name: Maria Bernadeta Kelly
Date: 9 May 2006
Writer Ilnitiator: Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement by a friend of Andres Meneses

Name: Andres Menses
Date: 10 May 2006
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Maduro
Description: witness statement

Name: Andres Menses (second statement)
Date: 15 may 2006
Writer/Initiator Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Maduro
Description; vritness statement

Date: 26 may 2006
Writer/Initiator. Dennis Jacobs, Darol Wernet

Name: Andres Menses (6th statement)
Date: 05 June 2006
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Madura

Name: Andres Meneses
Date: 13 June 2006
Pages: 3
Writer /Initiator. Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Madura

Date: 19 June 2006
Pages: 2
Writer /Initiator: Bidjaikoemar Mohan, Rolando Maduro

Name: Andres Meneses
Date: 14 August 2006
Writer /Initiator. Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Maduro

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: March 01, 2010, 09:37:00 PM »

It does not appear that Andre's father provided a witness statement.  According to Andre ... his father accompanied him to the casinos on the evenings of May 29th and 30th.

+++++++++

Andre Dos Santos - Witness Statement - June 20, 2005

On Sunday, May 29, 2005, around 16:30, I met Joran in the Excelsior casino of the Holiday Inn hotel. The moment I met Joran I was in the company of my father called "Montival SANTOS". Joran was in the company of father named “Paul” that is when my father and I met them in the “Excelsior Casino”.

On Monday, May 30, 2005, around 20.00, my father and I went to the casino at the Wyndham hotel to play Texas Hold’m poker.

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

Name: Arthur Santos
Date: 20 June 2005 / 19:45
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs/ Luigi Croes
Description: witness statement by a friend of the Kalpoe's and Joran van der Sloot

Name: Andre Santos
Date: 20 June 2007/17:15
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs / Luigi Croes
Description: witness statement by a friend of the Kalpoe's and Van der Sloot

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 01, 2010, 09:40:23 PM »

Why are there discrepancies between Joran and Andre's statements regarding whether there were plans to meet at the Wyndham on the evening of May 30, 2005?  The truth is the truth.

+++++++++

Joran van der Sloot - Suspect Statement - June 14, 2005

My tennis lesson was between the hours of 18.00 pm and 19.00 pm.  .... Then I called "Andre". I do not remember his phone number. Andre lives near the Marriot Hotel.  We had agreed that we would meet at the Wyndham Hotel at approximately 20.00 pm to play poker. I had then also called Guido. Guido had told me that he had to go to work. He would come later and try to enter the tournament for half time.  At approximately 19.15 pm I left on foot for the Wyndham Hotel. ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=184.0

Andre Dos Santos - Witness Statement - June 20, 2005

According to me, on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the afternoon hours, Joran sent me a message from his cell phone. ... According to me Joran me sent me a message with the question if I wanted to go to the Casa Blanco casino at the Wyndham that night. I did not answer Joran because when the message came I was sleeping.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: March 01, 2010, 09:47:17 PM »

GUIDO WEVER

If the Range Rover "confession" reflect the truth ...  if the recent revealed "confession" reflects the truth ... where does Guido fit into the picture?  It makes sense that the suspicions which dictated the arrest of Guido in May, 2006 had a foundation.

+++++++

Front Page comments
66.  viet vet on December 6th, 2006 8:11 pm

Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/06/diario-they-went-into-panic-when-natalee-remained-passed-out/

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #312 on: January 22, 2008, 08:43:21 PM »

... I believe is that the boys buried her by the fishermans hut, and Paulus and Co moved her without the boys knowledge because of Joran's confession and the fact the boys recorded conversation  indicate they don't know where she is now. Also, if Lorenzo is involved, maybe Guido was there only the party was at Lorenzo's?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331268;topicseen#msg331268

Natalee Holloway's Mother 'Guardedly Optimistic' About New Arrest
Monday, May 22, 2006

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands  —  The mother of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway is "guardedly optimistic" about the Dutch arrest last week of a new suspect in connection with their daughter's disappearance.

"An arrest is better than no arrest, so hopefully it will bring about something," said Beth Holloway Twitty, mentioning how there have been many supects and arrests but few answers.

Guido Wever, an Aruba national, is expected to face charges Tuesday in a Dutch courtroom connection with the disappearance of the high school senior. Wever's lawyer, Gerard Spong was expected to file a suit Monday to prevent his extradition to the Caribbean island on charges of "assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196363,00.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.