March 28, 2024, 08:48:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 270829 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 10, 2009, 12:37:57 AM »

Klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 -
« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2009, 11:29:44 PM
»

KLAAS ... PLEASE POST DOCUMENT HERE.  THANKS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.msg653041#msg653041

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 12:42:24 AM »

THE PETER DEVRIES/PATRICK VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING  AND THE KALPOE VS. PHIL MCGRAW LAWSUIT CONNECTION

Could a new Aruban agenda to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway be where it is at?  Could Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem be willing participants in that agenda?

In the video recording, Joran van der Sloot implicates only himself in regards to the happenings which encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005 while, at the same time, exonerates Deepak and Satish Kalpoe as participants.

Think about it.  Joran was minor on May 30, 2005. The implication implies that legal consequences will be minimum.

Could the new Aruban agenda dictate that accountability stops and ends with Joran van der Sloot?  Aruba is fully aware, if the entire truth were exposed, the domino effect of accountability would be far reaching.  The domino effect of accountability would implicate Deepak and Satish.  The brothers, in turn, could implicate Paulus van der Sloot.  The domino effect of accountability would reach beyond those who were participants in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.  It would expose those at all levels of the Dutch/Aruban administrations involved in the cover up.  It would extend to and expose those in the Judiciary who have ruled favourably on behalf of the suspects time and time again.  It would extend to and expose those involved in Aruba’s underground economy that encompasses alcohol, gambling, money laundering as well as all aspects of the sex trade.

If Deepak and Satish were exonerated on the word of  Joran van der Sloot who is a self-acknowledged liar, the revelations of those within the investigation who officially implicated the brothers in the happenings which  encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005 would become non-issues.  The Kalpoes’ own inconsistent declarations which are revealed in witness/ suspect statements would become non-issues.  The court testimony as well as the public declarations of witnesses who implicated Deepak and Satish would become non-issues.

However, Aruba must be given credit … the strategy is brilliant.  The implication of only Joran and the exoneration of Deepak and Satish is a simplified means that will allow the “powers that be” to bring the Natalee Holloway case to a close; appease a grieving family; reverse negative media attention; and rake in millions from Phil McGraw through the defamation lawsuit filed by Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

ONLY JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

JANUARY, 2009 - HANS MOS
Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:  Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

NANCY GRACE
Joran Submits to Questioning by Aruban Investigators in Holland
Aired February 7, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban.

If it was a perfect world the bad guy would always go to jail, but it is not a perfect world. Yours neither Aruba’s. The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 12:48:26 AM »

THE INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH

1.  WORDS OF STEVE COHEN - NON ISSUE

Steve Cohen, the spokesperson for the investigation, claimed that two of the suspects had sex with Natalee Holloway.  Cohen did not retract his claim.  He just clarified that there was not an official record.  This would corroborate the disputed portion of the Jamie Skeeters’ recorded interview that a Phil McGraw’s spokesperson insists was not manipulated.

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) -- Serious sunshiny days and sun-kissed smiles are about to greet the Caribbean island of Aruba sometime soon. Tourism has been shattered by the case of a single incident of an Alabama girl missing since spring break of last year. Closure on the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance seems imminent. The timeline drawn is about six to seven months from yesterday's announcement.

This, according to SMDG Consulting Team chairman Stephen Cohen, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force who spoke at the Caribbean Marketplace being held in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Cohen's team is tasked with bringing out the facts in the case and establishing a more orderly approach in dealing with the media in a crisis situation. A seasoned television news expert from CBS, Cohen has been part of the SMDG team since the beginning of the investigations.

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance. "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 12:51:31 AM »

3.  WORDS OF GEROLD DOMPIG - NON ISSUE

Gerold Dompig’s official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation dictates that inside information was at the foundation of his words regarding his suspicion encompassing the involvement of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.
_________

Aruban police say new tapes could spur arrests
Police official tells 'Abrams Report' about latest in the Holloway case
TRANSCRIPT
updated 6:14 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct. 12, 2005

GERALD DOMPIG, ARUBAN DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE:  DOMPIG: Exactly. And I go by the rule of thumb that, in the first 40 days -- as I said in a different program -- the first 40 days, law enforcement has probably also already spoken to the perpetrators.

So we feel strongly that we have already spoken to them. And there's no one else outside this group that could be involved or responsible.

So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 2nd
updated 8:26 a.m. PT, Thurs., Nov. 3, 2005

RITA COSBY, HOST:  Do you believe, Chief—you said to me even before this interview that you believe the boys are guilty as hell. Do you believe they‘re involved in her disappearance?

GEROLD DOMPIG, ARUBA DEPUTY POLICE CHIEF:  Yes.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9910586/from/RL.3/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 5
updated 9:40 a.m. PT, Thurs., April. 6, 2006

GEROLD DOMPIG, ARUBAN DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE: I want to state once more that I still believe that these boys have been lying. They‘re still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there‘s no doubt in my mind that they know something

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 12:58:33 AM »

2.  WORDS OF KARIN JANSSEN AND HANS MOS - NON ISSUES

It can be assumed that there was a foundation that Karin Janssen derived from which warranted the initial arrest of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe in June, 2005 as well as the second arrest in August, 2005.  Then there were the third arrests of the Kalpoe brothers in November, 2007.

Also, there must have been a foundation that the family’s attorney derived from when she implied that suspicions that a gang which included Joran, Deepak and Satish had occurred. 

FIRST ARREST - JUNE, 2005 - KARIN JANSSEN

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

SECOND ARREST - AUGUST, 2005 - KARIN JANSSEN

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them. Right?

GRACE: Right.

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Kalpoe Brothers Re-Arrested
Tuesday, August 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY:  Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.

… Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

THIRD ARREST - NOVEMBER, 2007 - HANS MOS

Three Young Men Re-Arrested in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312488,00.html

Aruba's Chief Prosecutor on New Evidence Against Holloway Suspects
Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.  "We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

updated 1:17 p.m. EST, Fri December 7, 2007
Van der Sloot ordered released from Aruba jail

All three suspects, who were arrested and released during the investigation in 2005, were rearrested November 21, with authorities citing new and incriminating evidence against them. That new evidence has not been disclosed, but Mos has said it was gathered from advanced techniques used to re-examine existing information, including cell phone records and text messages exchanged the night Holloway disappeared.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/07/aruba/index.html

Aruba's Chief Prosecutor on New Evidence Against Holloway Suspects
Tuesday, November 27, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

HANS MOS, ARUBA'S CHIEF PROSECUTOR:  And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 01:01:31 AM »

4.  THE HARD DRIVE - NONE ISSUE

According to Jamie Skeeters, the FBI was afforded possession of the hard drive that his interview with Deepak Kalpoe was recorded directly into.  Logic dictates that an analysis of the hard drive by the FBI laboratories should reveal if a manipulated tape was heard by the viewing audience of Phil McGraw.

Is this not what the single issue that is behind the Kalpoe’s lawsuit against Phil McGraw?
_______

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Oct. 12th
updated 8:04 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct. 12, 2005

COSBY: All of the tapes or just part of the tapes?

SKEETERS: I turned everything I had over to the FBI, yes.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9680121/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Oct. 12th
updated 8:04 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct. 12, 2005

SKEETERS: Well, see, that‘s the big issue here, Rita. I handed these tapes over to a very reliable company—it‘s called the FBI—a week or two ago. I‘m from the old school. I don‘t bring these things out in the public. You keep the integrity and the credibility of the evidence, and I can‘t think of anybody more credible than the FBI.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9680121/

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 10th
updated 9:00 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 11, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  The FBI has the taped evidence.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9662347/

Tale of the Tape Thursday
December 01, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN:  Dr. Phil and his staff stand by the tape they aired and claim Deepak admitted — and not denied — to having sex with Natalee. A representative for the "Dr. Phil" show specifically said that the show 1) Did not manipulate the Deepak tape in any way; 2) Did not alter what Deepak said in any way and 3) That they would give us [today] the tape they worked from so that we could inspect it to verify what they were claiming …

The representative also said the show stands by its position that Deepak said on tape, "You would be surprised how simple it was...." The implication of that quote is that Deepak had sex with Natalee.

We are also curious what the FBI has to say about the content of this interview. I was told by Jamie Skeeters on the phone the other night that he originally "taped" this interview directly to his computer hard drive and that he gave the hard drive to the FBI. Of course this hard drive — the "original" — is what will tell us exactly what was said or not said  — provided it can be adequately enhanced and analyzed. We don't have access to that hard drive so even after evaluating all the tapes and CD's given us, there could still remain in my mind some question.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177286,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 30th
updated 9:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., Dec. 1, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER: You know, Rita, when they use the word “manipulated,” they really need to use the word “edited.” And the tape that they‘re saying was manipulated was the one that was shown on Dr. Phil, it was edited. It was edited for television. You can‘t get a 20-second or a 6-second sound bite out of two-and-a-half hours. And you know, yes, Deepak did respond to Jamie‘s question that they all had sex with her. And he even (INAUDIBLE) You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

RITA COSBY, HOST:  So there was nothing taken out of context, as they‘re even suggesting?

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: No, not that I could see, Rita. But you know, I know that Jamie Skeeters will have to give the information on the tapes, but I do stand by him and his validity on the tapes, Rita.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

'The Abrams Report' for Oct. 7th
updated 6:07 p.m. PT, Sun., Oct. 9, 2005

DAN ABRAMS, HOST: Jamie Skeeters, let‘s be clear, he knew he was being taped or not?

JAMIE SKEETERS, POLYGRAPH EXPERT: Yes, I have that on tape. I have it witnessed by another former FBI and Deepak himself and another citizen of Aruba.

ABRAMS: OK. You‘re saying that yes, you believe he did know he was being taped?

SKEETERS: I have that on tape ...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9646352/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 30th
updated 9:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., Dec. 1, 2005

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S FATHER: I listened to all of it this afternoon.

RITA COSBY, HOST:  Was anything doctored, anything manipulated? What I mean is, anything taken out of context?

HOLLOWAY: No, I don‘t believe so. I think what Dr. Phil‘s show did
was edited the tape. From what I can understand, you know, this tape has -
the air-conditioner came on about the time Deepak walked in the room, so you‘ve got a lot of snow in there. But essentially, from what I understand, he said—there was kind of a stutter after Jamie asked the question, and that stuttering part I believe was taken out of the tape. And then he said, No, we did. You‘d be surprised how easy it was that night.

COSBY: Do you believe, based on everything you‘ve heard...

HOLLOWAY: I think what the Aruban...

COSBY: Do you believe he‘s saying that they did have sex with her? Is that what you believe?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, yes. Absolutely. You can‘t have a negative and then turn around and then support it with a positive. I mean, they‘ve got to put the whole sentence together for it to make sense. If they said, No, we didn‘t, and then turn around and said, You wouldn‘t believe how simple it was, that just—that just doesn‘t make sense.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

'The Abrams Report' for Dec. 1st
updated 6:00 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

DAN ABRAMS, HOST: All right. Let me do this. I‘m going to play now in order all three. I‘m going to play Jamie Skeeters‘ version—again, that‘s the actual one we got. We went to Jamie Skeeters‘ office and recorded exactly what he had on his hard drive. Then I want to play the version that Arlene has sent to us.

Again, I‘m going to do this without words on the screen this time so you all can listen and decide for yourselves and then we‘re going to play the “Dr. Phil” version. All right, so let‘s start with the—this is the Jamie Skeeters‘ version. This is what actually came from the hard drive. Here it is.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

JAMIE SKEETERS, POLYGRAPH EXPERT: Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED). You know? I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE: Yes, she did. You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

ABRAMS: Boy that sure sounds like she did and you wouldn‘t—it was really easy. All right. Now, this is the version that we got from Arlene in Aruba and I have to tell you, it sounds different.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS: Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED). You know? I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE: No, she didn‘t. You would be surprised how simple it was that night.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN STRATEGIC COMM. TASK FORCE: Well, it's not what I think, it is what the Dutch forensic institute thinks and what we have also requested the FBI to confirm, which confirmation we haven't received yet. However, the NFI had four investigators separately look at these tapes, and they say that the Dr. Phil show tapes were edited for content in the following order. Just before the word “she,” there was a cut. And just after the word “did,” there was a cut. And then they compared it to the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent the officials, and you have seen that piece, and it says, “No, she didn't.” And he shakes his head while doing—while saying that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 01:03:41 AM »

5.  INCONSISTENT WITNESS/SUSPECT STATEMENTS - NON ISSUES

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successfull liar." Abraham Lincoln

Why were inconsistencies between each of  Deepak Kalpoe’s witness/ suspect statement regarding his departure from Carlos 'N Charlies on the morning of May 30, 2005 not challenged by interrogators?

1. Did or did not Natalee introduce herself?
2. Did or did not Deepak use his cell phone?
3. Did or did not Deepak wait outside his vehicle?
4. Did or did not Deepak wait inside his vehicle?
5. Did or did not Satish have the keys to Deepak‘s vehicle?
6. Did or did not Satish return to the vehicle ahead of Joran and Natalee?

It is said that lies are created to cover the truth. What truth was Deepak attempting to cover?

Deepak Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

I continued to walk around in Carlos & Charlies in search of my brother and Joran but I could not find them. I knew for certain that my brother and Joran were not in Carlos & Charlies at that moment because I had looked around the whole place. At that time it was 01.00 and everyone started leaving.

On Monday, May 30, 2005, around 01.05, I walked to my car to wait for Joran and my brother. Around 01.12 Satish and Joran came to my car. My brother sat beside me in the car and then in the mirror, I saw that Joran and the blonde girl that had been dancing on the stage, sat in the back seat. I greeted the girl in English and she greeted me in English. The girl did not introduce herself.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

When I turned around Satish and Joran were nowhere to be seen. They hadn't even told that they were leaving. I looked for them for a short while, but hadn't found them. I was in the bathroom for a little while. I have no patience to look. After the bathroom I looked around somewhat. I walked past the bar, past the glass section where the "Carlos & Charlies" souvenirs of "Carlos & Charlie" are sold to the outside. When I was walking outside, I could hear the announcement that it was the last opportunity to buy alcohol. That is always announced before closing, I walked to my car. My car was the only one parked in the back of the parking lot. I went and sat in my car to wait for Satish and Joran. I had no more money left on my pre-paid phone to call them. I was listening to the radio and was trying to adjust the sound. The car door on the right front door was opened. I looked up and saw that it was Satish. Satish sat down next to me. Then the back car door opened. Joran got into the car. He got in on the right side of the car and sat down behind Satish. The girl had also got into the car through the back car door on the left side. She sat down behind me in the car. I greeted her. I said to her: "Hi" She greeted me back and had told me her name.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

I had turned around and talked to my friend. After a while I turned around and noticed that Satish, Joran and the girl Natalee were not there any more where I had last seen them stand. I then searched for them in the club but without result. Then I went to look near the bathrooms. I also didn't find them there, I then used the bathroom myself. . After I walked out of the bathroom, I called Joran on his mobile phone. He did not answer. I walked to the parking lot where my car was parked. When I arrived at my car I sat on the ground next to my car, because my brother had the keys. I then called my brother on his mobile phone. I had almot no more minutes on my pre-paid phone so I called him in a way that produces what in English is called a “miss call”. After that my brother phoned me back, I asked him where they were and he said they were still inside and that he would come. After a while Satish came walking, I asked him where Joran was and he said that Joran was still inside. I told Satish to give me the keys and to go find Joran. Satish left again and I got into my car. I stayed inside of the car with the door open. I had one leg outside the car and I was playing music and adjusting my radio set-up. After a while I heard the door on the passenger side open. I saw Satish getting into the car. Joran opened the door behind Satish and also got into the car. I cannot remember if the girl got into the same car door. I do know that she sat down behind me. I turned around somewhat and introduced myself to the girl. She had told me that her name was Natalee.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 01:05:14 AM »

THE INVOLVMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH KALPOE

6.  FREDDY KNOWS! - NON ISSUE

Deepak Kalpoe is of the opinion that Joran van der Sloot revealed the truth pertaining the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 to Freddy Arambatzis.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

To your question whether I of if Joran told the story to someone else, than I can say the following. I know Joran told his story to his friend named Freddy ZEDAN. Freddy lives behind Joran. His mobile phone number is inside my mobile phone.

To your question whether Joran told me what he had told Freddy, I can say the following. Joran told me that he had told Freddy the truth and the story that was made up. I know that he trusts Freddy more because they have known each other for a long time.

Freddy Arambatzis
Witness Statement
June 12, 2005

The next day, Tuesday May 31st 2005 in the afternoon, I was with Joran at the raquetclub. Joran looked worried. He asked me if I could remember what he had said the previous day about the girl. I told him yes. The girl had gone missing. The FBI had been to his house during the night but he had not been home. His father had called him to find out where he was, Joran said that he was in the Raddison Casino. He told he that after that phone call he was called on the phone by Deepak and that Deepak picked him up a few minutes later. They drove to Joran's house. The FBI and the girls family were at his house.

After that Joran told me that Deepak, Satish and himself did not drop off the girl at the Holiday Inn Hotel, but that the four of them drove to the beach at the north side of the Marriot Hotel. The girl had fallen several times on the way to the beach. Joran told me that at some point she "no longer came around/no longer regained consciousness" and that they had left her on the beach. He also told me that he had left his gym/sporting shoes on the beach. After Joran had told me this, I asked him why he had left her there. He answered me that at that moment he had not known what to do. Joran told me that after this he was dropped off at home by Deepak and Satish.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 01:07:14 AM »

THE INVOLVMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH KALPOE

7.  OBSTRUCTION OF A NON-EXISTENT INVESTIGATION - NON ISSUE

In his own words Deepak Kalpoe claims that on the morning of May 30, 2005 he was attempting to obstruct an anticipated investigation into the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen by implying sexual activity had been involved.  At this point in time, Natalee had yet to be discovered missing by her Mountain Brook friends.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following. The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 01:08:22 AM »

8.  JORAN DID IT! - NON-ISSUE

It could be assumed that the words of Deepak Kalpoe and Joran van der Sloot heard in a secret police audio recording imply that they BOTH know exactly what happened to Natalee Holloway.
________

Translation of the Natalee Holloway Case police report
Kalpoe brothers and Joran van der Sloot accuse each other
DIARIO Aruba
4/20/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN
)

J says to the brothers: If they find the girl, then they will see the shit …

D says to J: They’re going to give you 15 years if they find the girl.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006/04/translation-of-natalee-holloway-case.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 01:10:05 AM »

9.  DEEPAK PANICKED!! - NON ISSUE

If Joran van der Sloot’s words in the Peter Devries / Patrick van der Eem video recording exonerates Deepak and Satish Kalpoe from implication in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005, the court testimony of Carlos Ramos’ observation and identification of Deepak Kalpoe can be disregarded.

Carlos Ramos - Gardener
Court Hearing
August 15, 2005

I have seen the car in the morning of 30 May of Sunday on Monday. I went to Lorena on Monday night, then I went to work, told that I saw a car standing along the way when I drove along there. I cannot remember on which day I saw the photograph of the persons in the newspaper. The photograph, which the police force showed me, is the same photograph as the photograph that appeared in the Diario. You ask me how can I know or recognize the persons from the photograph in the newspaper or that I had seen that night. The first time then I saw the photograph in the Diario I had been astonished and I said that to colleagues. You represent me that I have explained that I have recognized the persons from their construction and mail hour. You ask me if I could see from my position in the car. My position was a bit is higher, in the turning I had drive concerning a sand hill as a result of which my position was a bit slanted. As a result, I could look at in the car. I have recognized the car from the rims. Also to the color and the transparent squares. You ask me if I can designate the persons, which sat in the car. Yes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=271.msg41646;topicseen#msg41646

Gardener - Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
Court Testimony
August 15, 2005

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is. When I encountered the car in question, it was on that dirt road. I had slowed down to drive past there. The lights of my car "from" shining on that car. The person beside the driver, kept its hand for its head and face. I saw that the driver slid a bit to the back.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=271.msg41646;topicseen#msg41646

NANCY GRACE
Nancy Grace for July 26, 2005, CNNHN
Aired July 26, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, "DIARIO":  Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Update on Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired February 23, 2006 - 21:00 ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 01:14:10 AM »

10.  TIME FRAME INCONSISTENCIES - NON ISSUES

Deepak Kalpoe declareed in his Suspect Statement that he and Satish returned home at 2:20 AM on the morning of May 30, 2005.

Satish Kalpoe declared in his Suspect Statement that it was prior to 2:00 AM when he and Deepak returned home on the morning of May 30, 2005.

However, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe’s mother, Nadira Ramirez, claimed on the Dr. Phil show that her sons returned home at approximately 3:00 AM on the morning of May 30, 2005

The Gardener states in his court testimony that he observed Deepak in his vehicle parked near the Racquet Ball Club across the street from the Marriiott Beach at 2:30 AM.

It appears that Nadira Ramirez’s words to Dr. Phil and the Gardener’s court testimony concur in regards to timeframes.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

Joran got out first and then the girl. He said: Fine, I will see you tomorrow. I asked him how he would get home. He said that he would find a way to get home. I said, and the girl. He answered, I will drop her off at the “Holiday Inn Hotel”, we will walk along the beach and it is very close by. I had asked him, sure. He answered yes, I will see you tomorrow. I do remember that I saw them walking off hand in hand. I drove out of the street to get back onto the road and proceeded driving into the direction of my house ...

To your question as to how late we got home, I can say the following. We arrived home approximately 02.20 hours.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

At Joran's request my brother turned right and drove into the street just north of the Marriot Hotel. My brother continued driving up the street until Joran said that he should stop the car. My brother then brought the car to a full stop. My brother asked Joran how he was going to get home. Joran answered that he would find a way to get home. My brother asked Joran if he was sure he would find another way to get home. Joran said that he was sure that he would find a way to get home. At that moment it was approximately 01.45 hours on May 30th 2005. The girl and Joran then got out of the car. Joran and the girl walked towards the beach. Joran and the girl had put their arms around each other while they walked. To your question whether the girl had been drunk and how the girl was walking I can say the following. The girl was at that time well with it and was walking fine too. After we had driven out of this street I asked my brother to slow down and I had thrown the "Yard' cup out of the car on the right side of the road. After that we drove towards our house.

Nadira Ramirez
Dr. Phil Show
September 15, 2005

Natalee Holloway was last seen on May 30th with three young men, Joran van der Sloot and two brothers, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. Two of Dr. Phil's investigators, Harold Copus and John Weeks sat down for an exclusive interview with Deepak and Satish's mother, Nadira. She requested that her face not be revealed and after the interview made several attempts to keep what she'd said from being aired on Dr. Phil …

"What time do you think they got in?"

"I assess that it was not four in the morning,” she says. "It's, like, before three or maybe three o'clock. How I know they were home? Because I leave my room door always open when they step out, so when they come they just close my door. And that's the sign that they are home."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/2732/?id=2732&isTip=&slide=1&null=null

Gardener - Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
Court Testimony
August 15, 2005

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is. When I encountered the car in question, it was on that dirt road. I had slowed down to drive past there. The lights of my car "from" shining on that car. The person beside the driver, kept its hand for its head and face. I saw that the driver slid a bit to the back.

NANCY GRACE
Nancy Grace for July 26, 2005, CNNHN
Aired July 26, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, "DIARIO":  Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Update on Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired February 23, 2006 - 21:00 ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 01:16:01 AM »

11.  THE OBSERVATION OF THE JOGGER - NON ISSUE

The mysterious jogging witness collaborates the court testimony of the gardener.  Why did the jogger not come forward? I do believe that Dave Holloway may have answered the question in August, 2005 when he was a guest on Hannity & Colmes.

NANCY GRACE
Can Aruban Prosecutors Keep Joran Van Der Sloot in Jail?
Aired August 23, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

ANASTASIYA BOLTON, WBMA-TV: ... Also, the jogger, the latest witness that police are talking about -- this is supposedly the man who called police from a public phone several days after Natalee Holloway disappeared, saying that he saw the car with the Kalpoe brothers and Joran by the racquet club the night that she disappeared. Police are still looking for him. They`re not able to find him because the man, again, called from a public phone and did not leave his name -- Nancy.

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  You know, that was a question we had last night, Jossy, as to why the Aruban police could not trace that phone call from a jogger, a jogger escaping the heat on the island of Aruba the night Natalee went missing. That`s the apparent explanation of why he was out jogging at that time of the night. Jossy, if this is true and he called from a public phone, true, police cannot trace who he is, but it would also give credence. Was that public phone near where Natalee Holloway disappeared?

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": That`s what I understand, that this jogger also saw the same car parked at the same spot by the racquet club. However, he did call from a public telephone, and I don`t know whether the police can trace it or not. But according to information I have, they cannot.

GRACE: Well, they already know it`s from a public phone. They know where it was …

Jossy, I want to get everything I can from you that you know about this jogger. Could you just tell me, what night is it the jogger calls police about what he saw?

MANSUR: I think it was two or three nights after Natalee disappeared. I don`t know. I don`t have any of the answers to that. I don`t know any of the facts involved. I know that the police have put out a call for him. They`ve requested us to publish it, where we did publish a request for this man to come forward. And they`ve been on the radio and everywhere else, asking for this jogger to show up, to give his testimony

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/23/ng.01.html

Midnight Jogger Bulletin
DIARIO Aruba
8/22/2005

Police got an anonymous tip from a person who regularly jogs very early in the morning hours, in the area of Rooi Santo and the Aruba Racquet Club.

This person is male and now his information is considered very valuable to Police.

The Police requests that the jogger get in contact with the Police spokesperson, Papito Comencia by telephone at 583-3483 or 582-4000

As of yesterday, this person has not reacted to the request. DIARIO doesn't know if there was someone there to answer the phone. An American journalist tried calling live, but one of the numbers was a fax machine and the other, no one answered.

It is known that this person (witness) possibly saw a very suspicionsly parked vehicle in the early morning hours. This would corroborate the other witness who said that he saw this vehicle, with the suspects Deepak, Satish and Joran.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 8/22/2005 10:08:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_08_21_archive.html

Fox Hannity & Colmes, Aug 9th with Dave Holloway

COLMES: The question is cover up or incompetence? Is the person working with you getting to the bottom of it?

HOLLOWAY: I spoke to him today, he is as perplexed about all of this as we are. Seems like every time someone speaks out or comes forward. Just like the gardener, he is supposed to appear in court Thursday then be immediately deported. That is the work of the defense of course. Some witnesses may be scared to come forward for fear of repercussions.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 01:18:03 AM »

12.  A MEETING TO CREATE AN ALIBI - NON ISSUE

Deepak Kalpoe related to one of the security guards while they were both detained in the same period of time in June, 2005 that he was a participant along with Paulus van der Sloot and others in the collaboration of the Holiday Inn fabrication.  Considering the Holiday Inn fabrication was conveyed to Jug and Beth Twitty in the early hours of May 31, 2005, the meeting Deepak had with Paulus and others must taken place on May 30, 2005. 

Former Aruba Suspect Alleges Plot!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MICKEY JOHN, FORMER SUSPECT: ... He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 01:19:24 AM »

13.  EARLY MORNING VEHICLE CLEANING - NON ISSUE

In the early morning of May 30, 2005, the Kalpoes were observed by neighbours cleaning Deepak’s vehicle.  The reason?
________

NEW YORK LAWSUIT
Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot.

40. In the early hours of Monday morning, Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleans his silver Nissan.

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp8.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Feb. 16
updated 1:14 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 17, 2006

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  We know that that early morning, they went into a total clean-up of the car. Witnesses, neighbors that live close to them testified to that. So the clean-up did take place.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11413381/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 01:28:08 AM »

14.   THE HOLIDAY INN FABRICATION - NON ISSUE

Ockham's Razor
You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

The underlying message that is heard loud and clear in the Holiday Inn fabrication is that Deepak and Satish knew that Natalee Holloway was deceased. Logic dictates that the collaborated fabrication would not allow for the chance that the eighteen years old American citizen would turn up and expose the Kalpoes and Joran van der Sloot as liars who were despicably obstructing an investigation and disregarding the anguish that an American family was experiencing..

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

Joran answered to phone and signalled me to turn the volume down of the music. That is what I did. I had also put my car into park. Joran talked a short while with his father. I only heard him say: yes, OK, that's allright. After this Joran closed the phone.

Joran turned to me and said that the police was at his house and that it had been his dad on the phone just now. Joran said that it was about a girl that we went out with last night. Joran looked at me and said: “Shit, that is the same girl we went out with last night”. Then he said at the same time: “what is up with this/wrong with this f***ing bitch”.

After that Joran said to me: “Hey, look. If the police asks about it then we will just say we went away with the girl from Carlos & Charlies, that we did a bit of a road-trip, that he kissed and fingered her, that she fell asleep in the car, that we dropped her off at the Holiday Inn, that she had fallen down, that he had helped her up and that she walked off”. I said to Joran that it was OK, it was fine. Joran than said to me, let's go home. We then drove from the Wyndham Hotel to Joran's house.  … Then borrowed Joran's phone and called Satish. I told Satish what Joran had told me. The conversation lasted about 3 to 4 minutes. After about 10 minutes Joran phoned Satish. Joran verified with Satish if he remembered the story correctly. Joran talked to Satish about 3 minutes.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 01:34:47 AM »

15.  THE OBSERVATION OF THE HANDLERS - NON ISSUE

Thirty minutes prior Jug and Beth Twitty’s arrival at the VDS' residence on the morning of May 31, 2005, Deepak Kalpoe’s was observed parked inside the gate of the VDS' compound by the handlers who had met them at the airport upon arriving on the Island.

Deepak’s account of the events encompassing his time at the Radisson was all a lie.  When it is considered that lies are created to cover the truth. What truth was Deepak attempting to hide?

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 44

Back at the Holiday Inn (following the Charles Croes meeting) we again ask management about watching the video of their blackjack tables to see what Joran looks like. This time the hotel manger finds someone to show us the tapes. Jug and I will view the tapes while the handlers volunteer to hit the streets to see what they can learn ...

Alberto and Claudio went to the location, looked over the fences, and there it was. A silver-gray Honda with big tailpipes and fancy features, just like the (MB) students had described. They wrote down the license plate number and the address. On the piece of paper is everything we need: the name of Joran van der Sloot, his address, and the tag number.

Page 45
We haven't located any police yet, but with this solid information (the name, address, and tag number) the handlers decide to take us to the Noord police station.

Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Holloway Group and MR Stamper
Date: 31 may 2005 / 02:50
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator. Robert Kock / Lindo Pantophlet / Eric Ras
Description: witness statement

Page 45
At Noord it takes almost half an hour to get uniformed officers to accompany us to the van der Sloot home.

Once we arrive Mat and Ruffner, the two men from home, go around to the back to make sure no one tries to leave. Jug gets out and goes to the front  with the officers. The silver Honda isn't there anymore.

The officers sound their horns and sirens for about five minutes before a man answers the door. He is Joran's father, Paulus van der Sloot. He has his cell phone in his hand. The police ask to see Joran. Paulus responds that he isn't home and calls his son to find out where he is. He tells the police that Joran says he is in a poker tournament in the back of the casino at the Wyndham Hotel.

Page 46
We arrive at the Wyndham, and the car barely stops rolling before I jump out, and literally run through the police officers and Paulus to be the first one in the casino.  Frantically I look left and right and left again, asking the pit bosses if they have seen Joran.  I run straight to the back where Joran told his father he would be and return to the the front.  There is no sign of him.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

At about 00:00 hours, I had arrived at the Raddison Hotel. I parked my car in the parking lot and walked to the casino. When I got inside, I saw that Joran was in the poker room and that he was playing at a table. I saw that Guido was seated at another poker table also playing poker, I had seen another friend Andre who was also in the poker room. I do not know the surname of Andre. Andre was not playing poker. At some moment in time Andre had come over to where I was and had greeted me. Andre asked me to come inside. I did go inside. I did not play, but did look at the cards of Joran and Guido.

At some given moment in time a tourist who was sitting at Joran's table got angry. The tourist thought that we were looking at the cards of other players and signaling/deciding for Joran when he should play or not. It lead to a disagreement between Joran and the tourist. The manager of the Radisson Casino came over and everything calmed down. I drank about four "whisky coke" gedronken in the Radisson Casino. I now that Joran drank more because the waiters were constantly bringing him drinks .I am not sure .what he was drinking. His drinks were of a yellow colour. I think it was “whisky soda" or 'Whisky water".

At about 02:15 (3:15?) hours, we, that is Andre and me said to Joran that this wasn't fun anymore/we weren't having fun anymore and that he should cash in his chips so that we could leave. Joran was in agreement and went to cash in his chips. After this Joran exited the poker room and went to the bathroom. When he was done the four of us went into the casino and stood there. We had been talking about the tourist that had been looking for trouble. Because all of the blackjack tables in the casino were full, Joran and I decided to go to the Wyndham Casino. Guido had said that he was going home and that he would drop off Andre at his place. Joran and me walked to my car that was parked on the parking lot. We got into the car and we drove to the Wyndham Hotel.

When I was parking my car in the parking lot, Joran's phone went off. Joran had said Paul.
So I knew that it was Joran's father. Joran answered to phone and signalled me to turn the volume down of the music. That is what I did. I had also put my car into park. Joran talked a short while with his father. I only heard him say: yes, OK, that's allright. After this Joran closed the phone.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 01:39:46 AM »

16.  THE EARLY MORNING MEETING AT BUBALI - NON ISSUE

Why was Deepak's vehicle sitting in the parking lot of the Bubali police station at 8:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005?  It was less than two hours following the disbursement of those who were present at the early morning gathering at the VDS resident and following the trip to the Holiday Inn.  It was less than two hours after Deepak claimed he had driven home in his own vehicle?

Deepak claims in his Suspect Statement that he drove directly home from the VDS residence following the disbursement of the Twitty gathering. There was no mention of going to the Bubali police station. Yet, Satish's words in his Suspect Statement declare otherwise.

Could it be that potential Natalee Holloway related DNA evidence dictated impounding? Was Deepak driven home by Aruban police?
_________

Beth Hollowy
LOVING NATALEE
Page 59

Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o'clock sharp. One of the first things I notice is Deepak Kalpoe's silver-gray car parked in the back. It's definitely his. I spent a lot of time staring at it last night. The tag The details. Not sure what to make of this, I mentally prepare myself for an encounter with Joran van der Sloot and Deepak Kalpoe inside the police station. And maybe I'll also get a look at the other guy, Satish ...

After almost three hours detective Jacobs comes back into the waiting area and tells me he doesn't need me today. He won't take our statements today. What? I don't understand. Did the young men give theirs? We never see them, but Deepak's car is still outside. Are they upstairs in the loft area? Can they see me?

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

How late did you wake up on Tuesday?

I had awoken at approximately 06.30 hours on Tuesday.

Was Deepak home at that time?

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

The police officers drove from the Holiday Inn to Joran's house. The police had dropped us off at Joran's house.

We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room.

It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door.

I said my goodbyes and drove home. I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera. At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home.

At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home. I had locked my car and walked to the front door. Before I could open the door, Satish had opened the door ...

Satish signaled me not to make noise because my mother was still sleeping. We walked to Satish's bedroom. When I got into his bedroom he asked me what precisely was going on ...

After that Satish said to me that we would talk later, but that he needed to get ready to go to school.. Then I said to him that I would be going to bed too. I walked to my bedroom and turned on my airco and my computer and I went on "msn messenger". I had then turned off the screen of my computer and the loudspeakers. I sat down on my bed, took off my shoes and fell asleep. I was very tired. And that was in the night from Monday to Tuesday.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 01:43:17 AM »

17.  DECLARATION -DEEPAK RAPED AND MURDERED NATALEE - NON-ISSUE

In a declaration dated June 13, 2005, Joran van der Sloot implied that DEEPAK could have raped, murdered and buried Natalee Holloway.
________

On the Record w/ Greta
Free and Clear?
Wednesday, August 24, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:  What do you make of the fact that, apparently, on this June 13 declaration, Joran says — at least, we're told — that Deepak raped and murdered — I think raped and buried, or something like that, Natalee? Do you know anything about that?

DAVID KOCK, SATISH KALPOE'S ATTORNEY:  Yes. No, that was a statement that was given. I think, though, it's — because I saw it, too, that it appeared here in the newspaper. But I think you have to put it into context, that that was just one of the stories that Joran told, and that afterwards, he has changed his story again.

It wasn't a statement that he signed, it was something that the police said that he declared during a conversation, that he said, yes, something must have gone wrong with the girl. And then when they asked him, What do you think, and he says, Well, I think maybe after I got — because that was at a time when he was stating that Deepak came and picked him up here and dropped him at home, which was also impossible because of the records afterwards, but at that time, he did not know that.

So he came up with that story that Deepak picked him up, dropped him at home, and he assumed that something went wrong, so that maybe, Deepak, knowing that the girl was here lying on the beach, came back and then did something to the girl and then bury her, no? But yes, I don't know if that was a story told, you know, as a joke, if it was maybe speaking as in a third person type of situation. I mean, but what we know is that afterwards, his statements have changed, so, you know? We don't have to only focus on that one.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166635,00.html

Leaked report shows that
Joran declared that Deepak Kalpoe raped and killed Natalee
DIARIO Aruba
05/02/2006

Today, this publication has reproduced a copy of the leaked report (dated June 13, 2005), and in this report readers themselves can read how a policeman declared that he spoke informally with Joran; this was not in an official interrogation.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_30_archive.html

Proces-verbaal findings

I, Jan van der STRATEN, police chief with the Aruban Police Corps, state the following.

On Monday June 13th 2005, at approximately 13.00 hours I spoke informally with the suspect Joran Andreas Petrus v/d SLOOT at the police station in Oranjestad.

On my question to Joran whether he can tell me what happened after the girl had fallen asleep on the beach near Fisherman's Hut, he answered:

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

To my question where the girl was buried, he answered: “I think that she was buried next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, the rest I would not know.”

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers.

Joran also indicated that he was very sorry for his family and that he had the best contact with his father.

When I asked him why did he lie to his father about the Holiday Inn, Joran answered that he had disappointed his father with that.

Of this I reported on my oath as officer on June 17th 2005.

J. van der STRATEN

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/janvds.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 01:45:25 AM »

18.  FBI ASSISTANCE RESISTED - NON ISSUE

Why would Deepak and Satish Kalpoe resist FBI assistance in the Aruban investigation if participation in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 was was limited to dropping Joran Van Sloot and Natalee Holloway off at the beach?

PRIVIELEGE LOG TXT FORMAT PDF PAGE 119 - 144

Name/Title: Complaint by Satish Kalpoe regarding FBI assistance
Date: 5 August 2005
File #: p-2005/03533
Writer/Initiator: Aruban Court
Responsive to Request 32

Name/Title: Complaint By Deepak Kalpoe regarding FBI assistance
Date: 5t August 2005
File #: p-2005103532
Writer/Initiator.. Aruban Court (Gerecht In Eerste Aanleg)

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.