April 16, 2024, 03:41:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 271346 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 01:50:30 AM »

THE INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH

19.  A SWORD AND A SHIELD - NON ISSUE

Could it be that Joran’s van der Sloot’s video recording exonerating Deepak and Satish’s participation in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 provide the brothers’ attorney a LEGAL avenue that will allow him to withhold incriminating document in the lawsuit again Phil McGraw.

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 02:05:26 AM »

20.  DEEPAK DEFAMES NATALEE'S CHARACTER - NON ISSUE

It is ironic that Deepak Kalpoe is suing Phil McGraw for defamation of character when his words in the Jamie Skeeter interview are considered.
_________

Jamie Skeeter/Deepak Kalpoe Interview

“To tell you quite frankly, dressed like a slut, talked like one, too.”

“Would go into a car with three strange guys, and her mother, claiming her to be the goody-two-shoes."

http://scrux.com/natalee/skeetersseg6script.htm

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 02:18:43 AM »

21. UNSUSPECTING TOURISTS - NON ISSUE

Think about it.  Why would American girls consent to having sex with Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe in the same room?  Logic dictates drugs and/or alcohol were part of an overall plan.
_______

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question as to where we take the girls we pick up, I can state the following. Sometimes the girls stay at "Carlos & Charlies" or sometimes we take them to their hotel.

To your question was to what exactly happens when we have picked up the girls, I can state the following. Just kissing and dancing.

To your question whether sexual intercourse has happened, I can state the following. Yes, it has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that all of us, so in one room, had sexual intercourse, I can state the following. It has happened.

'Scarborough Country' for August 26
updated 12:49 p.m. PT, Mon., Aug. 29, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST:  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2009, 02:29:18 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 02:29:58 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 06:53:46 PM »

1.  Has the American judge who refused in February, 2008 to dismiss the defamation suit by the Kalpoes read a report of the FBI analyst of the Jamie Skeepters' hard drive?  What evidence to the Kalpoes attorneys present to the American judge in their motion to have the case dismissed?

2.  If Phil McGraw's position is that his tape of the Jamie Skeeters/Deepak Kalpoe interview was not manipulated in a manner that deceptively implicated Deepak or Satish in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005, why are official documents pertaining to the Aruban investigation being requested.  Should the hard drive not stand alone?

3.  Joran van der Sloot exoneration of the Kalpoe brothers should have no baring on the defamation lawsuit outcome.  The issue is the revealed truth in regards to Deepak's words which were recorded on Jamie Skeeters' hard drive.

4.  If John Q. Kelly believe that there were legal jurisdiction grounds that would allow the parents of Natalee Holloway to sue the Kalpoe brothers, why did the American judge ruled to the contrary.

Somehow, I believe that Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are going to prevail.  The writing appears to be on the wall.

Janet

_______

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. PhilLOS ANGELES (AP) ―

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot, who also has been interrogated by Aruban authorities on Holloway's May 2005 disappearance. In the tape, Van der Sloot claims that Holloway died on the beach while they were kissing, and that he tried to revive her but failed. He said that the teen's body was dumped in the ocean and that it would never be found.

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for Van der Sloot, said that his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession. Last week, Van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied that he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance.

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

In June, another judge dismissed a wrongful death case against the Kalpoes by Holloway's parents, ruling the Los Angeles Superior Court did not have jurisdiction. The parents maintained the brothers conceded jurisdiction when they sued CBS and McGraw in Los Angeles.

(© 2009 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2009, 10:59:03 AM »

Hey Janet,
I appreciate all of your hard work.  You have done a good job.
I don't know where to find it, but the last real long statement
from the Kalpoe/McGraw lawsuit, maybe the last quarter of 2008,
had a sworn deposition from Larry Garrison included in it.
In that statement Garrison swore that he had talked with Deepak
about writing a book, and Deepak had told him that they all had
sex with Natalee.  I think that is a very important statement.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 04:31:36 PM »

Well done Janet.

Didn't Judge Smid state the Kalpoes were involved in "body disposal", but he still let them go free.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 04:33:10 PM »

“a shield against disclosing information when the disclosure might have helped the defense, and as a sword against the defense when disclosure might serve his clients’ and the prosecutors’ tactical interests.”
(Alan Deshowitz brief in the Claus von Bulow trial)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 04:42:33 PM »

Well done Janet.

Didn't Judge Smid state the Kalpoes were involved in "body disposal", but he still let them go free.

Thank you Kermit.  Although I did not have to research the contents of this document to great degree as I already had the info saved ... the compilation did take both my DIL and myself a lot of time.  The time spent by DIL was a sacrifice.  Life outside the computer room demands most of her time.

Anyways ... the format of the final document did differ somewhat from what I posted but ... the drift was the same.

Ribbit.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 05:24:06 PM »

Well done Janet.

Kermit ... it is my understand that "disposal of a body" was never a suspicion that deemed the detentions of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

Janet

++++++

FIRST ARREST - JUNE, 2005 - KARIN JANSSEN

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

SECOND ARREST - AUGUST, 2005 - KARIN JANSSEN

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT
)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

THIRD ARREST - NOVEMBER, 2007 - HANS MOS

Three Young Men Re-Arrested in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312488,00.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 06:43:07 PM »

Hey Janet,
I appreciate all of your hard work.  You have done a good job.
I don't know where to find it, but the last real long statement
from the Kalpoe/McGraw lawsuit, maybe the last quarter of 2008,
had a sworn deposition from Larry Garrison included in it.
In that statement Garrison swore that he had talked with Deepak
about writing a book, and Deepak had told him that they all had
sex with Natalee.  I think that is a very important statement.

Janet,
I took screenshots of the pages I thought would help here.  They are taken from a pdf document titled KaySkeeters112408.  If you want to get the information you need and then have Klaas or one of the mods remove this post, that's fine with me.

TM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2009, 06:52:46 PM »

Thank you texasmom

Could have please have the link to this disposition.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 07:03:03 PM »

Thank you texasmom

Could have please have the link to this disposition.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.320

Posted by Klaasend

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #332 on: November 27, 2008, 03:16:36 PM » 

Here are the recently filed docs in the Dr. Phil vs Kalpoe case.  I'm not going to do screen captures unless you guys really need them.

Pages 59 -67 of the KaySkeeters doc is pretty interresting   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 08:45:49 PM »

Klaas ... thank you for moving this thread from the Monkey Lounge.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 08:53:33 PM »

Thanks texasmom

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »

Janet,
You and your daughter-in-law have done excellent work. I'm not sure if this is anything worth an addendum or not, however in my mind it says even a Judge is aware of some evidence that is convincing enough that the Kalpoe brothers were involved in a crime. The fact that they have not been charged points more towards the cover-up in place as your document covers.

The judge reasoned Friday that “the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse,” prosecutors said.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html
AND
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/30/natalee-hoolloway-investigation-aruban-judge-orders-kalpoe-brothers-to-be-released/

"There's no doubt in my mind that she's dead," said Hans Mos. "I think we have enough evidence to prove the girl is not alive anymore, even without a body."
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/26/holloway.arrest/index.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 10:23:51 PM »

This part of the statement "or of the disposing of a corpse,"
lends to the evidence that the prosecutor has and the judge has seen indicates that they are aware of something that says the  Kalpoe brothers were involved in getting rid of Natalee's body and/or covering up. In other words, they have knowledge and there is some kind of evidence to prove that. Yet the Aruba Prosecutors and Judges do nothing.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »

I swear Magnolia has an incredible memory.
I remember Larry Garrison talking about a book deal with Joran and also Skeeters mentions in the tape with Deepak who wanted to get a book deal.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 11:04:10 PM »

Janet -

Beautifully organized, as usual!  Thank you for your hard work, it's good to have all this documentation of the Kalpoe's involvement together in one place.

As I started reading your thoughts regarding the DeVries hidden-camera confession, I was reminded of doubts I had a year ago which I've never resolved. 

The quotes and statements you have included here from Mos, etc. regarding the important "new" evidence they had in November 2007 for the re-arrests, in hindsight, shines a spotlight on the hinkiness of that entire ordeal.  (10 lawyers around a table, indeed.)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2605.msg350638#msg350638

Lifesong
   Re: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 -
« Reply #749 on: February 15, 2008, 01:04:54 PM »

Ya know - while most of these recent events in last few months don't sit right with me, joran's confession notwithstanding, two of them are especially troubling.

First, when Joran was arrested in November, there were reports of infiltration and secret recording of him by someone close to him in Holland.  This was not part of the 'new' evidence Mos presented and these reports were never explained.

Second, both Peter and Patrick stated in interviews that either the day before or the actual day that they were supposed to start recording Joran in the outfitted SUV he was suddenly arrested and taken to Aruba.

These two items of information taken together lead me to believe that Joran was arrested and returned to Aruba to PREVENT him from confessing on the hidden tapes.   Even JQK said Mos didn't have anything new at the time.

BUCKSHOT
   Re: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 -
« Reply #770 on: February 15, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »

The reality of the situation is that Joran was arrested so he could be told about Patrick and Peter's secret taping, in addition to raising the bar that much higher for a future detainment. DO NOT KID YOURSELF, ARUBA HAS PLANNED THIS OUT AND PATIENTLY WAITED FOR THE APPROPRIATE TIME(S) TO MOST EFFECTIVELY DERAIL THE PROCESS.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.