April 30, 2024, 03:08:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 272108 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2009, 01:16:23 AM »

Janet,
You and your daughter-in-law have done excellent work. I'm not sure if this is anything worth an addendum or not, however in my mind it says even a Judge is aware of some evidence that is convincing enough that the Kalpoe brothers were involved in a crime. The fact that they have not been charged points more towards the cover-up in place as your document covers.

The judge reasoned Friday that “the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse,” prosecutors said.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html
AND
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/30/natalee-hoolloway-investigation-aruban-judge-orders-kalpoe-brothers-to-be-released/

"There's no doubt in my mind that she's dead," said Hans Mos. "I think we have enough evidence to prove the girl is not alive anymore, even without a body."
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/26/holloway.arrest/index.html

Thanks Kermit.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2009, 04:25:23 PM »

BUMP

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2009, 01:02:19 PM »

THE INVOLVMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH

24.  ACCORDING TO GEROLD DOMPIG TAPE

The Dana Pretzer Show - December 1st, 2006 Jossy Mansur, Jacques Hollander and Micheal Winston

December 2nd, 2006

42:00

MANSUR: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.  According to Gerold Dompig, the three boys admitted "that they did ‘have sex with’ this girl when she was going in and out of consciousness. This is a fact.

<snipped>

I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape.  Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/02/the-dana-pretzer-show-december-1st-2006-jossy-mansur-jacques-mansur-and-micheal-winston/

The LineUp 12-03-06

Jossy Mansur (Editor of Dario Newspaper in Aruba) by phone:

Kimberly: I got to ask you what did the former police chief say to you about Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers involvement in Natalees disappearance.

Jossy: He definitely confirmed that they admitted to the police that they had molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness but among other things that he said.

Kimberly: And how long was this conversation and who specifically did you speak to.

Jossy: I spoke to Gerald Dompig the conversation took place in my office for about an hour and I have it all on video tape.

Kimberly: Any why did you video tape it Jossy?

Jossy: Because as the Diario we usually do that with people we dont trust to begin with. To have a documented proof of whatever we are going to publish in the future.

Kimberly: Alright well there are many people who doubt that you have this tape and want to know in fact is contained in this video tape? Do you have a transcript of this?

Jossy: You know many people doubt many things I say but after I publish the truth everybody becomes quiet. They go into a profound silence. But we have the proof I have the tape the video tape, we have various copies of it made.

Kimberly: OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalees disappearance. Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

Jossy: I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we dont have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, Im quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if its not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that. If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car. That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself its eight years. He told me this (inaudible) Im quoting from the tape.

Kimberly: And what else did he tell you?

Jossy: He told me many other things. For example you are not talking about Joran alone because while the other guy was driving the car they were making out with the girl in the back.

Kimberly: And when you say they who was he referring to did he specify the Kalpoe brothers?

Jossy: He said the Kalpoe brothers with Joran yes.

Kimberly: Did you ask him why he didnt do anything with this information and why a case wasnt presented by the prosecutor?

Jossy: No because I thought they would proceed on the basis of a model crime because he confirmed that these three suspects admitted this to the police.

Kimberly: Jossy have you presented this tape to the new police chief or the prosecutors office. Who else has the information?

Jossy: The tape I only have the tape, I havent given it to anyone because so many things have happened in this case and so many mistrusts of who you can trust and who you cannot trust so I will present it to the prosecution when this case goes to court.

Kimberly: Jossy Mansur thank you for being on with me tonight.

http://www.katablog.com/day_blogs.cfm?d=4&m=12&y=2006

VIDEO - GEROLD DOMPIG

Lineup with Jossy Mansur and Kimberly Guilfoyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymSWgZm6ivo

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2009, 09:58:38 PM »

Aruba: Natalee Holloway: Deepak & Satish Kalpoe Suing Dr Phil for Defamation … Doesn’t One Have to First have Character?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/14/aruba-natalee-holloway-deepak-satish-kalpoe-suing-dr-phil-for-defamation-doesnt-one-have-to-first-have-character/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2009, 01:06:34 PM »

Klaas

If you have time, could you review the latest Dr. Phil/K2 documents and see if there is anything important?  TIA

04/22/2009 Miscellaneous-Other (SIXTH JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

04/13/2009 Miscellaneous-Other (FIFTH JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT RE SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

04/13/2009 Proof of Service (RE FIFTH JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Sure Buckeye - give me a few minutes.

This is the 04/22/09 doc which includes more or less the 4/13 docs as well:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2009, 10:05:13 PM »

THE PHIL MCGRAW DEFAMATION LAWSUIT

I somehow think that the Skeeter tape may have been manipulated ... not edited.

Considering ... the disputed segment of the taped Skeeters' interview is at the foundation of the defamation lawsuit ... why would Phil McGraw's attorneys not just get a forensic report of the hard drive from the FBI.  If the tape is deemed not to have been manipulated to imply Deepak said something he did not ... then the Kalpoes loose.

I cannot comprehend why all the Aruban documents from the Natalee Holloway case file related to the Kalpoes are being requested.  This implies to me that Phil McGraw's attorney are attempting to find something else besides the Skeeters' tape that proves that the Kalpoes were not defamed.

The following words from the proscutors office as well the words of the spokesperson for the investigation indicate to me that Phil McGraw never defamed the Kalpoes.

Janet

+++++++

STATEMENT - THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

CNN - August 27, 2005

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

THE SPOKESPERSON FOR THE INVESTIGATION

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) -- Serious sunshiny days and sun-kissed smiles are about to greet the Caribbean island of Aruba sometime soon. Tourism has been shattered by the case of a single incident of an Alabama girl missing since spring break of last year. Closure on the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance seems imminent. The timeline drawn is about six to seven months from yesterday's announcement.

This, according to SMDG Consulting Team chairman Stephen Cohen, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force who spoke at the Caribbean Marketplace being held in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Cohen's team is tasked with bringing out the facts in the case and establishing a more orderly approach in dealing with the media in a crisis situation. A seasoned television news expert from CBS, Cohen has been part of the SMDG team since the beginning of the investigations.

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance. "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2009, 06:52:56 PM »

Credit: Klaas

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2009, 06:53:18 PM »

Attached below are 3 PDF's with SM watermarks.  You can save them to your PC but I believe they save with the watermarks. 

The best part is the page I've already posted.  Two of the PDF's are single page and nothing really.  The 16 page one has all the interresting info regarding the ruling in favor of the Skeeters estate:

See attached PDF's

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2009, 06:54:34 PM »

KalpoeDrPhil050609aWM.pdf (1515.14 KB - downloaded 4 times.)
 KalpoeDrPhil050609bWM.pdf (86.89 KB - downloaded 1 times.)
 KalpoeDrPhil050609cWM.pdf (98.6 KB - downloaded 2 times.)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2009, 10:27:04 PM »

Credit: Klaas

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2009, 10:34:53 AM »

Satish Kalpoe ... in his own words ... attests that he know that something was not right in regards to Natalee Holloway prior to returning home on the morning of May 30, 2005.
________

Satish Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

When we got home I went to sleep right away. I don´t know what my brother went to do. In the morning, at 6.30 a.m. my mother woke me up so I had to go to school. I told her I would not have classes that early and that my classes would start at 11.00 a.m.

My mother was then going to wake me up at 10.30 a.m. She though overslept and did not wake me up. I woke up around 12.00 noon. My brother woke up around 1 p.m. I asked him how Joran did get home during the night. He told me Joran had called him while walking in the direction to his home. He told me Joran told him he walked bare feet because he left the shoes at the beach. Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing.  He told me Joran told him he left the girl behind at the beach. That day Joran did not tell my brother exactly when had happened on the beach.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2009, 10:42:10 AM »

It is implied that Satish and Deepak both stuck to their story ... the story that Joran and Natalee were dropped off at the beach on the morning of May 30, 2005 and they drove home ... the story that neither returned to the beach to pick up Joran.

Satish Kalpoe ... in his own words ... states that Deepak shared that he returned to the beach area and picked up Joran.
________

Satish Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

When we got home I went to sleep right away. I don´t know what my brother went to do. In the morning, at 6.30 a.m. my mother woke me up so I had to go to school. I told her I would not have classes that early and that my classes would start at 11.00 a.m.

My mother was then going to wake me up at 10.30 a.m. She though overslept and did not wake me up. I woke up around 12.00 noon. My brother woke up around 1 p.m. I asked him how Joran did get home during the night. He told me Joran had called him while walking in the direction to his home. He told me Joran told him he walked bare feet because he left the shoes at the beach. Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing.  He told me Joran told him he left the girl behind at the beach. That day Joran did not tell my brother exactly when had happened on the beach.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2009, 11:08:40 AM »

A story that Natalee and Joran were dropped off at the beach on the morning of May 30, 2005 by Deepak and Satish following a drive is not about to net Deepak $250,000 in either a book or movie deal.  Logic dictates the full story this Kalpoe brother withheld from authorities.

+++++++++
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - December 1, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  Oh, you know, Rita, not only hearing that, but I actually saw it come across someone's Blackberry, a reporter, where Deepak was saying that he wanted $250,000 in a book or a movie deal. You know, and I had to see it, like I said, come across a reporter's Blackberry. Deepak's been reaching out to various reporters in the United States since early on.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2009, 02:09:14 PM »

FREDDY KNOWS!!

Freddy Armbatzis declares in his June 12, 2005 witness statement that Joran shared with him on May 31, 2005 that the last time he was with Natalee Holloway she "did not regain consciousness" ... she "did not regain consciousness" while in the presence of Joran, Deepak and Satish.

It should be noted that in none of Joran van der Sloot's statement did he declare what Freddy claims.  It should be noted that in none of Deepak and Satish's statements did they declare what Freddy claims.
_________

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 11, 2005

To your question whether Joran told me what he had told Freddy, I can say the following. Joran told me that he had told Freddy the truth and the story that was made up. I know that he trusts Freddy more because they have known each other for a long time. If you go and talk to Freddy, he will tell you the made up story and maybe also the truth.

.Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Freddy Alexander Arambatzis
Date: 12 June 2005 / 11:05
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs & Juan Boezem
Description: witness statement of Joran van der Sloot's neighbor/friend

Van der Sloot, Joran; Zvezdana Vukojevic (2007) (in Dutch). De zaak Natalee Holloway: mijn eigen verhaal over haar verdwijning op Aruba. Amsterdam: Sijthoff. ISBN 9789021800141. OCLC 150235828.
Freddy Arambatzis - Witness Statement - June 12, 2005
Page 160/161

I am the best friend and neighbor of Joran. We got to know each other about two years ago. Joran and myself are both really into sports and that is how we became good friends.

(THE LIE?)

Monday afternoon on the 30th, Joran came to my house. He told me that the previous day, Sunday, he had befriended a girl in the Holiday Inn casino and that she had invited him to come to Carlos and Charlies that evening. He went and they danced and drank together. After that he, Deepak Satish and the girl drove off. Her friends saw that. The drove in the direction of the Lighthouse; a white car was behind them and most likely wanted to race Deepak. But that is something Deepak would never do. Joran told me that he fingered and had french kissed the girl while they were driving. He did not say that he had had sex with her. They drove to the Lighthouse, she wanted to see sharks. But Deepak only drove up to the Lighthouse because his car is very low to the ground and cannot drive up to the North side of Aruba. The girl had said to Joran that if Deepak and Satish would have lived in her town, they would be slaves. After that they drove to the hotel. When the girl had pushed open the door of the car, she fell to the ground. Joran wanted to help her but she shoved him away. (....)

(THE TRUTH?)

The next day, Tuesday May 31st 2005 in the afternoon, I was with Joran at the raquetclub. Joran looked worried. He asked me if I could remember what he had said the previous day about the girl. I told him yes. The girl had gone missing. The FBI had been to his house during the night but he had not been home. His father had called him to find out where he was, Joran said that he was in the Raddison Casino. He told he that after that phone call he was called on the phone by Deepak and that Deepak picked him up a few minutes later. They drove to Joran's house. The FBI and the girls family were at his house. After that Joran told me that Deepak, Satish and himself did not drop off the girl at the Holiday Inn Hotel, but that the four of them drove to the beach at the north side of the Marriot Hotel. The girl had fallen several times on the way to the beach. Joran told me that at some point she "no longer came around/no longer regained consciousness" and that they had left her on the beach. He also told me that he had left his gym/sporting shoes on the beach. After Joran had told me this, I asked him why he had left her there. He answered me that at that moment he had not known what to do. Joran told me that after this he was dropped off at home by Deepak and Satish. On the evening of June the third, I met Joran at his house. (....) He told met that during this period, he could not remember if they had bought something to eat or did anything else.

Translation Credit: Rammstein

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2009, 03:47:13 PM »

According to Arlene Ellis-Schipper ... an Aruban attorney ... the investigation spokesperson ... under Dutch Law the family of the main suspect is given a free pass to obstruction the investigation.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY NEVER STOOD A CHANCE!!

++++++++

KARIN JANSSEN - ARUBAN PROSECUTOR

'The Abrams Report' - June 30, 2005

CAREN JANSSEN, CHIEF PROSECUTOR IN ARUBA: The father has spoken with those three suspects and he said he gave them some legal advice, but I think the advices was going further than that. They spoke about the situation that when there is no body, you don‘t have a case and that was already in the first day after the disappearance. And secondly, the father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police. That is, well, I can say, was an obstruction of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795/

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER - ARUBAN ATTORNEY

‘The Abrams Report’ - July 1, 2005.

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT - FATHER OF MAIN SUSPECT

Paulus van der Sloot - Witness Statement - June 18, 2005

I believed the story that Joran, Deepak and Satish told, until Joran changed his statement. After that Freddy came to us and told us a different story. Joran had gone with the girl to the beach. (With Freddy is meant the witness Freddy ZEDAN; comment TROMP).

Freddy had told this story shortly after he was interviewed by the police. He had called my wife and had said that he found it important to tell the truth. After that he came over to us and he first talked to my wife. After that he came back one time and and he spoke with Joran's lawyer, his parents, me and my wife were also present. My wife and myself were very crushed/saddened/injured and angry at Joran for apparently not telling us the truth. My wife and the lawyer then confronted Joran about this.  According to my wife Joran reacted calmly and said that he had always told Freddy the truth.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2009, 07:28:26 PM »

IF the Phil McGraw tape was deceptively manipulated ... the McGraw attorneys would be planning the defence from the get go ... the defence to prove that Deepak was not defamed by the deceptively manipulated tape ... the defence that Deepak had previously defamed himself ... the defence that others withn the investigation had defamed him.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2009, 07:31:30 PM »

If the Phil McGraw tape was deceptively altered and Deepak appeared to be defamed ... THEN I can understand why McGraw's attorneys are requesting documentation to prove that Deepak was not defamed ... documentation that proved Deepak had previously defamed himself ... documentation that proved that the spokesman for the investigation had defamed Deepak in the past and ... documentation that proves that the Prosecutor of the case had defamed Deepak in the past.

However ... if the Phil McGraw tape was not deceptively altered ... then the words within should concur when compared with the audio recording from Skeeters' hard drive and ... therefore case documents are not required.

Considering Phil McGraw's attorneys are requesting case documents causes me to speculate that the McGraw tape was deceptively altered.

IMO

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2009, 07:33:48 PM »

Roger from SCRUX kept flip flopping on the origins of the tape of the Deepak/Skeeter's interview he came in position of.

I am not sure if the links are still valid.

When all is said and done ... it is the comparison of the Phil McGraw taped audio recording that his TV view audience were privy to and ... Skeeters' hard drive audio recording ... that will affirm whether or not any deceptive manipulation occured on the part of McGraw ... that will affirm if Deepak has a basis for his defamation lawsuit..

Janet

+++++++++

1.  ORIGINAL CLAIM

Roger - January, 2006

"This is the real thing, uncut and unedited. What was broadcast on the Dr. Phil show was edited, censored, cut and pasted, to give a distorted view of what Deepak had to say. You will be amazed at the differences."

The entire Skeeters Deepak interview video and transcript

Here are links to the entire video. This is the exact original as tested by the NFI ...

2.  REVISED CLAIM

Roger - January 30, 2006

I only know what I have been told. I received the recording directly from the Aruban Police Department. I was told that it is exactly what was provided to the NFI (Netherlands Forensic Institute) and verified as having not been manipulated in any way.

<snipped>

Some people have speculated that I probably got this from a defense attorney or maybe one of the Aruban public relations groups. I did not get a copy from any of those sources. I simply would not have hosted the recording if it had come from anyone other than the proper authority. Receiving this directly from the Aruban Police provided me assurance and confidence that it was exactly what they maintained it to be.

http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=118

3.  REVISED, REVISED CLAIM

Roger - February, 2006

While this must be regarded as unsubstantiated information, it appears to be the real thing, uncut and unedited. What was broadcast on the Dr. Phil show was edited, censored, cut and pasted, to give a distorted view of what Deepak had to say. You will be amazed at the differences. However, we must say that we have not had the version we are hosting tested. We think that it is real. However, no one can know for sure, unless we are able to have a professional, forensic, audiology laboratory check the recording to see if this version has been altered. I have not had such a test conducted, but I would welcome just such an evaluation

The entire Skeeters Deepak interview video and transcript

Here are links to the entire video. This was represented to us as the exact original as tested by the NFI (although that is unsubstantiated) ...

http://www.scrux.com/natalee/deepakskeetersvideo.htm

4.  REVISED REVISED, REVISED CLAIM

Roger -February, 2006

Here are links to the entire video. This was represented to us as the exact original as tested by the NFI (although that is unsubstantiated). The whole file is so large that it is impractical to put up on the net, but I divided it into manageable segments. Each one is ten minutes. After the first, each subsequent segment also includes about 30 seconds of over lap (the last 30 seconds of the previous one is included on each segment) for continuity.

There has been no further encoding (as is done to make videos web presentable). This is the exact original which Aruba and subsequently, the NFI, tested and reported as being unaltered (not manipulated).

http://www.scrux.com/natalee/deepakskeetersvideo.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2009, 07:35:53 PM »

If the Kalpoes are put in a position of being required to testify under oath in regards to anything that would incriminate them or Aruba ... they will both just drop the lawsuit.

However ... considering their backers are unknown and ... the Kalpoes are adults without means ...  Phil McGraw's attorneys are going to receive zilch in a frivolous lawsuit claim.

If the defamation lawsuit is dropped ... the financial backers will pay the Kalpoes' attorney fees and other costs Deepak and Satish may have occurred.  The Kalpoes may receive an already negotiated settlement from the financial backers for their participation.

It is the financial backers of the defamation lawsuit who will reap any monies awarded through an anticipated negotiated settlement with Phil McGraw.

IMO

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2009, 07:38:02 PM »

I know the following transcript negates my theory but ... something is not right when it is considered that Skeeters' hard drive and the disputed segment of McGraw's tape cannot stand alone in this defamation lawsuit.

Janet

+++++++

'The Abrams Report' - December 1, 2005

DAN ABRAMS, HOST:  Coming up, the Aruban government now claims that a crucial piece of videotape evidence in the Natalee Holloway investigation has been doctored and that one of the suspects did not say that he had sex with Natalee Holloway.  We have got all the versions of the tape ...

Transcript
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.