March 29, 2024, 07:46:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 270889 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2009, 03:46:04 PM »

There is a lot of blame to go around in regards to justice not prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... beginning with those involved in the happening encompassing the morning when Natalee Holloway disappeared.  Then the chain of blame progresses to those in the Aruban/Dutch administration involved in the coverup to deny justice ... those who ... intentionally or not ...  collaborated with the enemy in the Persistence endeavor and ultimately furthered the Aruban coverup agenda and ... those who were involved in the Range Rover undertaking meant to distanced Paulus from involvment ... exonerated the Kalpoes and ... implicate "only" an underage Joran with disposal of a body.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2009, 03:59:36 PM »

I am not on the same page as Lifesong and Klaas regarding this topic but ... considering the judge's ruling regarding the defamation lawsuit has yet to happen ... speculating the outcome is where it is at.

It would be a happy day for me if I was wrong in my speculation and ... Lifesong and Klaas were right.  A measure of justice in the Natalee Holloway case will have been realized.

Janet

++++++

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #482 on: May 05, 2009, 01:16:22 PM »

About the Kalpoe lawsuit...

I don't believe for a minute Dr. Phil is anywhere close to offering a settlement this case.  That is just an Aruban pipedream!

Here is the link again to the transcript of Skeeters tape.  The entire tape has to be allowed into evidence.  Read the transcript again and consider the actual claims of the lawsuit.  The Kalpoe's simply cannot win this. 

I spent a while the other night reading back through it.  Seriously, if you read the whole thing and put yourself on the jury...no way 7 of 12 American jurors will award these scum a dime.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg796940;topicseen#msg796940

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #483 on: May 05, 2009, 01:24:04 PM »

Lifesong - I agree.  If they were going to settle it would have happened a long time ago.  They have no plans on settling.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg796940;topicseen#msg796940

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2009, 04:01:05 PM »

could be wrong and ... if I am I will gladly eat crow but ... considering the Kalpoes are no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case thanks to the Devries recording ... Phil McGraw will not be permitted access to investigation documentation thus forcing an undisclosed settlement awarded to the Kalpoes (Aruba).  In other words ... the outcome of the comparison between the Skeeter's hard drive and the McGraw recording will never be known.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Ladies and Gentlemen

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

• Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2009, 04:17:14 PM »

Somehow I do not believe that there was anything on Skeeters hard drive that would implicate the Kalpoe brothers in the happenings encompassing what happened to Natalee Holloway.

Think about it.  Why would Aruba (Deepak) file a lawsuit that had the ability of exposing to America wrongdoing on by the suspects in the events encompassing the Natalee Holloway case.  The Aruban "powers that be" must believe that they have a solid case.

I somehow suspect and ... I could be wrong ... that that the McGraw recording was deceptively manipulated and this is the reason McGraw's attorneys are after documentation ... documentation that prove that Deepak was not defamed on the show.

However ... now that Aruba has declared the Kalpoes are no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case because of the words of Joran on the Devries' recording ... I do not believe the McGraw's attorneys will ever get their hands on any documentation.  In other words ... a professional comparison between the recording on Jamie Skeeters' hard drive and the McGraw's "edited" recording will stand alone.

IMO

Janet

+++++

The Kalpoe's Attorney

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. PhilLOS ANGELES (AP) ―

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot, who also has been interrogated by Aruban authorities on Holloway's May 2005 disappearance. In the tape, Van der Sloot claims that Holloway died on the beach while they were kissing, and that he tried to revive her but failed. He said that the teen's body was dumped in the ocean and that it would never be found.

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for Van der Sloot, said that his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession. Last week, Van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied that he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance.

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

In June, another judge dismissed a wrongful death case against the Kalpoes by Holloway's parents, ruling the Los Angeles Superior Court did not have jurisdiction. The parents maintained the brothers conceded jurisdiction when they sued CBS and McGraw in Los Angeles.

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »

Peter Devries stands by his position that Joran van der Sloot gave a "full" confession .. a "full" confession which exonerates the Kalpoe brothers.
Janet

+++++

Peter Devries

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

<snipped>

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

NANCY GRACE - FEBRUARY 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2009, 04:41:48 PM »

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2009, 04:54:26 PM »

I know there is something I am not getting but ... I would think a professional  comparison of the Jamie Skeeter hard drive with the disputed segment of the recording that was heard by Phil McGraw's viewing  audience should reveal the truth in regards to the defamation of Deepak Kalpoe.  Was the Dr. Phil recording deceptively manipulated?  Yes?  No?

Considering both Aruba and the Kalpoes' attorney contend that the Peter Devries recording exonerates the Kalpoes from implication in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... Phil McGraw's recording had better be on the up and up or ... Aruba and the Kalpoes win big time.

Janet

+++++

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Ladies and Gentlemen

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

THE KALPOES' ATTORNEY

Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. PhilLOS ANGELES (AP) ―

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot, who also has been interrogated by Aruban authorities on Holloway's May 2005 disappearance. In the tape, Van der Sloot claims that Holloway died on the beach while they were kissing, and that he tried to revive her but failed. He said that the teen's body was dumped in the ocean and that it would never be found.

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for Van der Sloot, said that his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession. Last week, Van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied that he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance.

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2009, 05:13:05 PM »

Peter Devries implies to the mother of Natalee Holloway that every word out of Joran van der Sloots mouth is the truth ... its a "full confession".  Think about it.  Joran distances his father and ... exonerates the Kalpoes paving the avenue for the defamation lawsuit to rack millions from Phil McGraw.

Nevertheless ... Devries assures Beth Holloway that this recording is a "full confession".  Devries is outright lying to Beth and ... that makes me soooo angry.

Janet

+++++

THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW WITH BETH TWITTY
Thursday 31 January 2008

Peter R. DeVries:  “This is a full confession.”

Beth Twitty:  “You got every bit of it. That son of a bitch. Oh God.”

Peter R. DeVries:   “No regrets at all.”

Beth Twitty:  “No, he don’t even know if she’s dead or not. No.”

Peter R. DeVries:  “He only seems to care for himself.”

Beth Twitty:  “Oh my Gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries:  “And he wants to profit from it.”

Beth Twitty:  “Oh my gosh, he has just…”

Peter R. DeVries:  “Now he can abuse it.”

Beth Twitty:  “Oh my gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries:  “Unbelievable isn’t it.”

Beth Twitty:  “Yeah. God. It’s all true. Oh my gosh. From everything. From the Holiday inn. How he got home…”

Peter R. DeVries:  “He lied, everything was a lie.”

Beth Twitty:  “What he did with the shoes and… Oh my gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries"It’s a full confession.”

Beth Twitty:  “He doesn’t even care, he doesn’t even care that, oh they didn’t even know if she was dead. Oh my gosh. They didn’t even know.”

Peter R. DeVries:  "Did you notice how he talked about her?”

Beth Twitty:  “Yeah, the don’t even know. Oh my god they could have dumped her alive in the ocean, just unconscious. I mean they don’t even know.”

Peter R. DeVries:  "Maybe in coma, or…”

Beth Twitty:  “They don’t even know. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh dear God, he didn’t even know. He is just gonna take a life. He is just gonna take a life. Just take a life, with no remorse, no worry, not even a sleepless night. I hope his hell is about to unfold. God. You know. Peter, I always thought that Joran’s life was already a living hell, but it’s about to begin! Now it’s about to begin. It’s about to begin. God. He is awfull, he is awfull. He doesn’t deserve to exist on this world, he doesn’t deserve it. He is awfull. I hope his living hell is about to begin and I hope he never gets a night sleep. He hope he never gets another moment of peace, I hope his whole entire peace is about to be disturbed beyond his belief. What he has done… Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee, look what they have done to our country, look what they have done to…”

Peter R. DeVries:  "To you.”

Beth Twitty:  “Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee. That son of a bitch.”

Peter R. DeVries:  "He is saying: ‘It was not my fault. I couldn’t help it.’ But how would you describe what happened there? Do you believe that?”

Beth Twitty:  “He didn’t care, he didn’t care, he didn’t care. What I wanna know is: he is just right there with here and dear god they just dispose of her body, I mean in the ocean.”

Peter R. DeVries:  “He went home and went to sleep.”

Beth Twitty:   “And was planning all the things he was going to do to cover himself. That’s why he got on the internet so quickly. Just what you said when he called this friend of his, Daury, he said, he know somebody to call when he got in a situation like this. What path is he on, how many women could he do this to and how many women did he potentially in his presence that could have died. Oh my god.”

Peter R. DeVries:  “But it is a full confession Beth. He can’t get away with this.”

Beth Twitty:  “This has to be it! This has to be it! I guess enough is enough. Enough is enough. When I think back on it. When I first got on the island, I couldn’t look on the water, I could not look out on the ocean. And I didn’t know why. But I couldn’t look at the water. I know now: it was all real you know I had this gut feeling that she was… Something seemed so evil about the water, something seemed so evil, so bad and I din’t know why, but I know why now.”

http://www.peterrdevries.com/quote-beth.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2009, 05:14:48 PM »

I believe that Peter Devries WAS on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway but ... for a price was caught up in an Aruba strategy that would implicate only Joran and thereby:

1.  Close the Investigation
2.  Appease the family
3.  Silence the media
4.  Make the Natalee Holloway case a distance memory
5.  Protect Paulus and the sons of the elite from implication.
6.  Protect those at all levels of the Dutch/Aruba administration involved in the coverup
7.  Protect the judiciary who ruled against detentions of all suspects in the case
8.  Protect those involved in Aruba's underground economy.
9.  Pave the road to a successfull outcome in the defamation lawsuit again Phil McGraw.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2009, 06:12:09 PM »

I believe that only the disputed segment of the Phil recording is the issue ... the segment that Deepak claims was deceptively manipulated from the original Skeeters' recording ... the segment that defamed him.

I cannot comprehend why both Phil McGraw and the Kalpoes attorneys do not request a professional comparison the disputed segment of the two recordings and ... the outcome will determine the winner of the defamation lawsuit.  Is that too simple?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2009, 06:33:40 PM »

If ANYBODY but Peter Devries implied that the Kalpoe brothers or Paulus van der Sloot did not participate in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 when Natalee Holloway went missing ... Monkeys would go up one side him/her and down the other ... accusing him/her of possessing an Aruban agenda.

Again ... why the double standard?

Janet

+++++++

THE OFFICE OF THE PROSECUTOR - THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT

Ladies and gentlemen

Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

Rudy Croes
Amigoe.com
02/08/2008

... Also Joran’s father, lawyer Paul van der Sloot seems to fall into disfavour with the Justice-minister. The justice-department does not rule out the fact that the lawyer has smuggled in a cellular phone for his son, when he was in prison. Joran mentioned that when the Dutch crime journalist Peter R. de Vries was secretly recording him.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/02/joran-persona-non-grata-amigoe.html

PETER DEVRIES

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:  Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

<snipped>

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

NANCY GRACE - FEBRUARY 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2009, 06:37:17 PM »

If an American court rules that a 36 years old adult serves five years for committing the same offense as underage Joran van der Sloot ... the Aruban court would rule a slap on the wrist.  Was this the Aruban strategy behind the Peter Devries recording ... a recording that implicated only Joran and and unknown accomplist in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  The Kalpoe brothers and Paulus van der Sloots involvement would be a non-issue.

IMO

Janet

+++++++ 

Quote from: SurfCity on May 18, 2009, 10:49:02 PM

Man gets 5 years for dumping college student's body at sea
3:33 PM | May 18, 2009

A man who admitted to dumping the body of an Orange County woman in the ocean after a night of heavy drug use was sentenced this afternoon to five years in state prison.

John Steven Burgess, 36, pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter on May 6 in the death of 19-year-old Donna Jou of Rancho Santa Margarita. Jou, whom Burgess met online, was a student at San Diego State University.

Burgess, who recently completed a term for failing to register as a sex offender, said Jou died nearly two years ago after he gave her cocaine, heroin and alcohol at a party at his home in Palms.

When he awoke the next morning, Burgess said, she was dead. He said he panicked and used his sailboat to dump her body in the ocean.

<snipped>

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/05/man-gets-5-years-for-dumping-college-students-body-at-sea.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2009, 06:59:14 PM »

John Silvetti collaborated with the enemy and claimed he expected a positive outcome in his quest for justice to prevail for Natalee Holloway.  He does not get a pass.  He is suspected as being one with enemy.

Peter DeVries collaborated with the enemy and claimed he expected a positive outcome in his quest for justice to prevail for Natalee Holloway.  He gets a pass.  He is not suspected as being one with the enemy.

Monkeys ... there appears to be such a double standard.  What am I not getting.

Janet

++++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.
Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2009, 07:03:41 PM »

According to the following articles ... the Aruban "powers that be" were in on or had knowlege of the hidden recording of Joran van der Sloot.

I suspect that Joran himself was in on the hoax ... the hoax meant to appease the family of Natalee Holloway and make the Natalee Holloway case a distance memory in the minds of Americans.  Think about it.  Joran was a minor on May 30, 2005.  Disposal of a body would warrant a slap on the wrist.  An unknown accomplice would be a non issue.  The Kalpoes who could implicate Paulus and the sons of the elite in the events encompassing the morning an eighteen year old American went missing are distanced.  The door is open to collect millions from the defamation lawsuit filed by the Kalpoes against Phil McGraw.

Janet

++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the Netherlands

ORANJESTAD – The conversation between Joran van der Sloot and the Public Prosecutor (OM) will most probably take place in the Netherlands tomorrow, said Joran’s lawyer Ariean de Bie.  Van der Sloot indicated last Monday that he is willing to be interrogated again by the police. According to Van der Eem, Joran continued to bombard him with email and sms until the day of the disclosure. 

After he had met Joran in a poker game in the casino, Van der Eem had approached the Dutch police last year with the suggestion to unmask him.   Justice questions the fact that he had given himself up.  Due to the fact that there is no law for special powers to investigate (BOB), deploy a civil informant in Aruba is unfortunately impossible, but this is different in the Netherlands.  Using police-informants is possible, but with ‘a lot of trouble’.  “But that is going to change”, said an insider in the OM.  “A BOB law is in the make and will probably be presented soon.”

http://amigoe.com/english/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2009, 12:24:27 PM »

If Joran van der Sloots "confession" reveals the truth then I can only conclude that there was nothing Natalee Holloway related in the cage/trap.  According to Peter Devries ... Joran assisted in carrying Natalee Holloway to Daury's boat ... the boat which Natalee taken out to sea and dumped.

Could it be that the Range Rover confession was a hoax meant to take the focus off of the Persistence's discovery.

Janet

++++++

PETER DEVRIES - IN HIS OWN WORDS

- THE FRIEND WITH THE BOAT -

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened. Joran tells Daury he walked back home and  hid his shoes in a storm drain. Later on he sat some time behind his computer and the following morning he went to school as usual. The next night he went to the casino ‘just to be recorded on camera’.  In a cold premeditated manner he leaves behind traces which could clarify that he didn’t have time to kill Natalee. Very clever for a seventeen-year-old, but Joran is of course the son of a judge-to-be.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2009, 12:25:45 PM »

The Range Rover recording?  I believe the "confession" was all about furthering the Aruban coverup by:

1.  Appeasing the family of Natalee Holloway by only implicating an underage Joran ... an underage Joran who at the most would receive a slap on the wrist for initiating a disposal of a body.

2.  Exonerating Deepak and Satish ... the ones who could reveal the whole truth regarding the involvement of Joran, Paulus' and the sons of the elite in the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... thereby exposing the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

3.  Taking the focus off the January 7, 2009 recovery by the Arubans of what could have been Natalee Holloway.

4.  Paving the road for a successful outcome in the Kalpoes' defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw.

IMO

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2009, 12:55:14 PM »

Tamikosmom and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Talking to myself ... sign of old age.

Later, Janet
9:55 AM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2009, 09:12:36 PM »

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDINGS

The Range Rover recordings?  I speculate that the "confession" hoax was  collaborated by Joran van der Sloot, Peter Devries, Patrick vander Eem and the Aruban "powers that be" in the investigation and ... it was all about furthering the coverup agenda by:

1.  Appeasing the family of Natalee Holloway by only implicating an underage Joran ... an underage Joran who at the most would receive a slap on the wrist for initiating a disposal of a body.

Peter Devries

No Resarrest for Joran: How Do You Explain That to Her relatives?

Joran van der Sloot will not be rearrested for his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to a decision handed down by the Court on Aruba last night. This is not altogether surprising, considering an earlier pronouncement by the examining judge that the case is now technically ‘on appeal’, but it is difficult to explain. The main problem is that Dutch law does not provide for detention on remand for disposing of a body. It is indeed an offence which carries a maximum penalty of six months imprisonment, but one can’t be kept in custody pending such a sentence.

If, during the drives, Joran had admitted to doing something to Natalee, this would imply a different – more serious – offence, which would indeed have allowed for detention on remand.

However legally correct this may be, this approach remains incomprehensible and inconceivable to Natalee’s relatives. During five separate drives, Joran admitted to being present when Natalie died, that he didn’t go for help but rather had her body dumped in the ocean so that the police and her relatives could never find out what happened.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

2.  Exonerating Deepak and Satish ... the ones who could reveal the whole truth regarding the involvement of Joran, Paulus' and the sons of the elite in the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... thereby exposing the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Peter Devries

3.  Taking the focus off the January 7, 2009 recovery by the Arubans of what could have been Natalee Holloway by no mention of a crab/trap in the disposal.

Peter Devries

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea.

4.  Paving the road for a successful outcome in the Kalpoes' defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw.

The Kalpoe's Attorney

Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

In June, another judge dismissed a wrongful death case against the Kalpoes by Holloway's parents, ruling the Los Angeles Superior Court did not have jurisdiction. The parents maintained the brothers conceded jurisdiction when they sued CBS and McGraw in Los Angeles.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2009, 12:06:58 AM »

Why is Paulus van der Sloot's participation in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 not mentioned in Joran van der Sloot's Range Rover confession?  Why is it not an issue with Peter Devries, Patrick van der Eem and Rudy Croes.  The smuggled cell phone is the ultimate discretion that has to be investigated.

Janet

++++++

BETH HOLLOWAY

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... But there's something that really bothers me, and I don't think I've made any secrets about it, I've kept a journal of everything everyone said, what day, timeframes. And there's something that really has been bothering me as I read over and over my journal, is I know on the 31st that Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked Joran up at 4 a.m. at McDonald's. It was also said to me by a police spokesperson on June 16 and June 17 that Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked up Joran at 4 a.m. on the 31st at McDonald's. But I noticed on the day that I visited Paul van der Sloot at his home, all of a sudden, it was changed to 11 p.m.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

RUDY CROES

Amigoe.com
02/08/2008

... Also Joran’s father, lawyer Paul van der Sloot seems to fall into disfavour with the Justice-minister. The justice-department does not rule out the fact that the lawyer has smuggled in a cellular phone for his son, when he was in prison. Joran mentioned that when the Dutch crime journalist Peter R. de Vries was secretly recording him.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/02/joran-persona-non-grata-amigoe.html

PETER DEVRIES

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:  Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

b]PATRICK VANDER EEM[/b]

Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban.

If it was a perfect world the bad guy would always go to jail, but it is not a perfect world. Yours neither Aruba’s. The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2009, 02:22:41 PM »

The following words of Peter Devries regarding Joran van der Sloot's "confession"  implies ... in more ways than one ... the Range Rover undertaking was a distraction from the recovered contents of the trap/cage on January 1, 2008.

Not only is the cage/trap not an issue in the disposal segment of the recording ... the implication is that Joran's shoe could not have been in that cage/trap.  In other word ... the impression is given that the contents of the trap/cage recovered by the Arubans was not case related.

Janet

+++++++

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened. Joran tells Daury he walked back home and  hid his shoes in a storm drain.

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru
« Reply #263 on: November 15, 2008, 08:56:36 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4101.msg543129#msg543129

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.