March 28, 2024, 07:57:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 270828 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2009, 03:44:16 PM »

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA COUNT,  OF LOS ANGELES

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2009, 03:55:41 PM »

This is what I was thinking of:

The latest in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  Nothing new is available yet as far as documentation:

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW
Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future Hearings
11/16/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (cont from 9-15-09 per stip signed9-3-09)

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

Documents filed but not available yet:

09/03/2009 Order (DISMISSING WITH PREJ ALL OF PLNTF CLAIMS AGAINS THE ESTATE OF SKEETERS AND SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES, INC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (TO CONT. THE HEARIN ON PLNTF MOTIONS TO COMPEL FROM 9-15-09 TO 11-16-09 )

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (ORDER TO EXTEND DISCOVERY CUT-OFF DATES )

09/03/2009 Stipulation and Order (DISMISSING WITH PREJ ALL OF PLNTF CLAIMS AGAINST THE ESTATE OF JAMIE SKEETERS AND SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES.... )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2009, 04:18:48 PM »

From the getgo ... it do not make sense to me that Phil McGraw's attorneys were requesting case documents from Aruba to use as evidence that McGraw did not defame Deepak and Satish in the recording he played on his show.  My contention was comparing the disputed segment with the Skeeters' orginal ... with the hard drive was all that was required.

Then it dawned on me that the disputed segment must had been deceptively manipulated and could not stand alone.  The implication was that documentation from the case file would be required to prove that Deepak and Satish were not defamed.  Maybe documentation some akin to documentation which reflected Steve Cohen words which stated that at least two of the suspects had sex with Natalee Holloway.

However ... I speculate that Joran's words in the Range Rover recording ... words that appears exonerate the Kalpoes from implication in the happens encompassing the demise of Natalee Holloway ... rendering them no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case ... will go a long ways towards the inability of Phil McGraw's attorneys to have access to to documents.

Janet

++++++

STEVE COHEN

Aruba Truth
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE - January 18, 2006

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance. "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen.

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDING - THE DEFAMATION LAWSUIT

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil   

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot, who also has been interrogated by Aruban authorities on Holloway's May 2005 disappearance. In the tape, Van der Sloot claims that Holloway died on the beach while they were kissing, and that he tried to revive her but failed. He said that the teen's body was dumped in the ocean and that it would never be found.

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for Van der Sloot, said that his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession. Last week, Van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied that he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance.

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

In June, another judge dismissed a wrongful death case against the Kalpoes by Holloway's parents, ruling the Los Angeles Superior Court did not have jurisdiction. The parents maintained the brothers conceded jurisdiction when they sued CBS and McGraw in Los Angeles.

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2009, 06:58:07 PM »

From the getgo ... it do not make sense to me that Phil McGraw's attorneys were requesting case documents from Aruba to use as evidence that McGraw did not defame Deepak and Satish in the recording he played on his show.  My contention was comparing the disputed segment with the Skeeters' orginal ... with the hard drive was all that was required.

Then it dawned on me that the disputed segment must had been deceptively manipulated and could not stand alone.  The implication was that documentation from the case file would be required to prove that Deepak and Satish were not defamed.  Maybe documentation some akin to documentation which reflected Steve Cohen words which stated that at least two of the suspects had sex with Natalee Holloway.

However ... I speculate that Joran's words in the Range Rover recording ... words that appears exonerate the Kalpoes from implication in the happens encompassing the demise of Natalee Holloway ... rendering them no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case ... will go a long ways towards the inability of Phil McGraw's attorneys to have access to to documents.

Janet

++++++

STEVE COHEN

Aruba Truth
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE - January 18, 2006

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance. "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen.

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDING - THE DEFAMATION LAWSUIT

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot, who also has been interrogated by Aruban authorities on Holloway's May 2005 disappearance. In the tape, Van der Sloot claims that Holloway died on the beach while they were kissing, and that he tried to revive her but failed. He said that the teen's body was dumped in the ocean and that it would never be found.

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for Van der Sloot, said that his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession. Last week, Van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied that he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance.

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

In June, another judge dismissed a wrongful death case against the Kalpoes by Holloway's parents, ruling the Los Angeles Superior Court did not have jurisdiction. The parents maintained the brothers conceded jurisdiction when they sued CBS and McGraw in Los Angeles.

THE RANGE ROVER TAPES - THE EXONERATION OF THE KAPOES

It appears that the prosecutor's office would not rearrest Joran van der Sloot in regards to his words in the Range Rover recording.   The felony of disposing a body would not apply because Joran's words cannot be trusted.

However ... when it comes to exonerating the Kalpoes based on Joran's lying words in the Range Rover recording ... exonerating those who could implicate Paulus van der Sloot and the sons of the elite as well as expose the corrupt investigation ... that is a different story.

Hey ... Peter Devries gives the Kalpoes a pass on Joran's lying words.  The archive backups implying Deepak and Satish were involved in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 are negated ... are a non-issue.

Janet

+++++

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

The Range Rover Recording

Joran: ... Ok they have just dropped me off. They don't know anything further.

Patrick:  Deepak and Satish.

Joran:  Dumb boys, Patrick, they are not even worth it.

<snipped>

Patrick: So you never told these two anything?

Joran:  Never, never, never. 

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

PETER DEVRIES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2009, 07:01:56 PM »

Considering I do not believe for one minute that Aruba will hand over documentation implicating Deepak and Satish Kalpoe ... I contend the best case scenario would be that the judge would dismiss the defamation case for non compliance.

On the other hand ... if the Phil McGraw recordings were deceptively manipulated ... I believe that the Kalpoes could win big time.

This is behind my reasoning ... my speculation ... that there will be a negotiated settlement.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2009, 08:19:15 PM »

I believe the following words in the judgement on behalf of the estate of Jamie Skeeters is huge in regards to the direction the court appears to be heading in the defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw.

I am inclined to believe that settling with Deepak and Satish (Aruba) will be in Phil McGraw's best interest.

I am not rejoicing in my speculations in regards to the direction of this defamation lawsuit.  I will gladly eat an entire crow pie if I am wrong.

Janet

++++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA COUNT,  OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be show to have  been neglgent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

BUMPED!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2009, 12:21:44 PM »

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDING - THE OUTCOME - IN PRD'S OWN WORDS

Could the Range Rover recording have been a collaborated effort by Joran van der Sloot (Paulus), Peter Devries, Patrick vander Eem and the Aruban Law Enforcement ... a collaborated effort to appease the family and close the investigation by:

1.  Allowing only an underage Joran and unknown person/s to take the fall for assisting in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.

Peter Devries

At last Joran gives a complete confession, in which he reconstructs in detail what happened on the fatal night of the 29th onto the 30th of May 2005 on Aruba.

He and Natalee were dropped off that night by the Surinam brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe in their silver-gray Honda Civic nearby the Mariott Hotel on Palm Beach.  This is more than 100 meters away from the so-called Fisherman’s Huts, of which Joran talked about to the police.

After that he and Natalee were making love on the beach, when all of the sudden Natalee started to shake and seemed to have died. Joran dragged her body to some bushes that grow alongside the beach and walked up to a payphone near the swimming pool of the Marriot Hotel to call a friend.

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

2.  Exonerating Deepak and Satish who have the ability to implicate Paulus ... the sons of the elite and ... exposing the corrupt investigation.

Peter Devries

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

3.  Negating the find of the Persistence ... the find of a trap/cage ... a trap/cage which from a professional anaylsis may have held the remains of Natalee Holloway ... the remains which were afforded unchallenged to the enemy by John Silvitti as well as  ... negating the shoe within the trap/cage ... negating the shoe to the status of unrelated to the case.

Peter Devries

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened.

Joran tells Daury he walked back home and  hid his shoes in a storm drain.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2009, 12:53:49 PM »

If Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are no longer suspects in Natalee Holloway case as a result of the Range Rover recording ... if case related documentation are not forthcoming from Aruba and  ... if there is any doubt concerning the "editing" of the Dr. Phil recording ... could the road toward a successful out come in the defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw have been paved?

+++++

Peter Devries

The Kalpoe's Attorney

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2009, 01:03:45 PM »

What is wrong with this picture.

An American judge refuses to dismiss the defamation case and allowed the Kalpoes' attorneys another five days to produce the requested documentation.  That was in February, 2008.  That was over 1 1/2 years ago.  Why has the case not dismissed?

Could it be that the Kalpoes' attorneys have convinced the judge that the alleged manipulation of the Dr. Phil recording is what the case is all about?

Janet

++++++

The Kalpoe's Attorney

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2009, 04:48:47 PM »

[color=blue]HELLO PETER![/color]  Read the Range Rover transcript!  Listen to the Range Rover transcript.  Joran admitted that he cannot be sure that Natalee Holloway was deceased following her apparent seizure prior to being dumped in the ocean.

It appears that Peter Devries is determined that Joran van der Sloot is not going to be implicated in anything more serious than the felony of disposing of a body.  Think about it ... Joran admitted to Patrick in the Range Rover recording that he could not be sure that Natalee Holloway was dead was deceased.

Hey ... unless either Joran van der Sloot or "Daury" possess certification that qualifies them to determine if Natalee Holloway had taken her last breath ... why is Peter Devries affording Joran van der Sloot the benefit of the doubt that the only felony Dutch Law can imposed was pertaining to the disposal of a "body"?

Janet

+++++

Peter Devries

At last Joran gives a complete confession, in which he reconstructs in detail what happened on the fatal night of the 29th onto the 30th of May 2005 on Aruba.

He and Natalee were dropped off that night by the Surinam brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe in their silver-gray Honda Civic nearby the Mariott Hotel on Palm Beach.  This is more than 100 meters away from the so-called Fisherman’s Huts, of which Joran talked about to the police.

After that he and Natalee were making love on the beach, when all of the sudden Natalee started to shake and seemed to have died. Joran dragged her body to some bushes that grow alongside the beach and walked up to a payphone near the swimming pool of the Marriot Hotel to call a friend.

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)
NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU
EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

If, during the drives, Joran had admitted to doing something to Natalee, this would imply a different – more serious – offence, which would indeed have allowed for detention on remand.

However legally correct this may be, this approach remains incomprehensible and inconceivable to Natalee’s relatives. During five separate drives, Joran admitted to being present when Natalie died, that he didn’t go for help but rather had her body dumped in the ocean so that the police and her relatives could never find out what happened.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPT

Patrick: How did you know she was dead?

Joran: She didn't move anymore.

Patrick: And Daury, did he check?

Joran: Yeah, he stood over her and looked at her.

Patrick: That's it? What if she was in coma?

Joran: Uh...I don't know. I didn't know [if she was dead], she could have been in a coma, I didn't feel her, but it didn't look good. I didn't know fuckin sure she was dead. Daury looked at her and said she was dead. He just looked at her and said, she's dead. Could've been a coma 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2009, 04:59:53 PM »

I contend that the reason that the Range Rover hoax did not result in the arrest of Joran van der Sloot for the felony under Dutch Law of disposing of a body ... the Range Rover hoax that was all about implicating an underage Joran in the disposal of a body and distances all others who may have been involved in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... was the words of Joran admitting Natalee was dumped in the ocean and ... he had no idea whether or not she was deceased.

This is huge.  I can only assume that Dutch Law does not allow for the dumping of persons into the ocean ... persons who have not been determined to be dead.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2009, 05:13:05 PM »

The "powers that be" made the decision that Joran's words in the Range Rover recording could not be trusted in regards to the happenings encompassing Natalee Holloway's apparent demise and disposal of what appeared to be a body  and ... therefore no arrest.

On the other hand ... the words of Joran in the same recording ... words regarding the exoneration of Deepak and Satish could be believed and ... therefore the Kalpoes are no longer suspects.

Janet

+++++++

JORAN CANNOT BE BELIEVED!

Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The fact that Joran has supplied the Police with a motive for his lying behavior and the fact that he has admitted that he often is not telling the truth, makes, according to the Court of Appeal, that the self incriminating new statements of Joran are devaluated.

In short: there is no corroborating evidence for the new self incriminating statements of Joran and the value of these statements is undermined by his own statement about his credibility.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

JORAN CAN BE BELIEVED!

Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

• Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »

What is wrong with this picture.

An American judge refuses to dismiss the defamation case and allowed the Kalpoes' attorneys another five days to produce the requested documentation.  That was in February, 2008.  That was over 1 1/2 years ago.  If the requested documents have not been received by McGraw's attorneys ....why has the case not been dismissed?

Could it be that the Kalpoes' attorneys have reminded the judge that the alleged manipulation of the Dr. Phil recording is what the case is all about?

Janet

++++++

The Kalpoe's Attorney

... In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

The Kalpoe's Attorney

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2009, 06:07:36 PM »

If I am reading the following words within the judgement on behalf of the estate of Jamie Skeeters correctly ... the implication is that the positive outcome of the defamation lawsuit against Jamie Skeeters does not reflect what the outcome will be in the defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw.

Janet

++++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2009, 06:51:25 PM »

It was important to establish a "public" interest.  The antislap laws are based on Freedom of Speech (by media) when a public figure or "public" interest is involved.  Much of the requested discovery related to this.

I would pay attention to the pdf, page 11.  There is very little competent evidence offered by Plaintiffs (K2) to support falsity of the allegedly defamatory statements that Plaintiffs has sex with Holloway, and/or potentially drugged her and had non-consensual sex with her on the night of her disappearance. There is the purported order from the court in Aruba affirming the trial judge's decision to reject a request by the prosecutor to detain Plaintiffs. Even assuming this translation is admissible, it is not proof that Plaintiffs did not have sex with Holloway.....

Where is the reported NFI document?  Welcome to the USA.  Prove it or lose it.  No Range Rover tape needed.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2009, 06:59:30 PM »

It was important to establish a "public" interest.  The antislap laws are based on Freedom of Speech (by media) when a public figure or "public" interest is involved.  Much of the requested discovery related to this.

I would pay attention to the pdf, page 11.  There is very little competent evidence offered by Plaintiffs (K2) to support falsity of the allegedly defamatory statements that Plaintiffs has sex with Holloway, and/or potentially drugged her and had non-consensual sex with her on the night of her disappearance. There is the purported order from the court in Aruba affirming the trial judge's decision to reject a request by the prosecutor to detain Plaintiffs. Even assuming this translation is admissible, it is not proof that Plaintiffs did not have sex with Holloway.....

Where is the reported NFI document?  Welcome to the USA.  Prove it or lose it.  No Range Rover tape needed.

Thanks Buckeye.

Is this the final judgement?  The Kalpoes lose?

Janet

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2009, 07:07:10 PM »

Thanks Buckeye.

Is this the final judgement?  The Kalpoes lose?

Janet

against Skeeters.  And Skeeters confirmed that Deepak said what he had recorded.  Unless the K2 can show falsity of the tape, I can't see how they can win against Dr. Phil.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2009, 07:13:37 PM »

If I am reading the following words within the judgement on behalf of the estate of Jamie Skeeters correctly ... the implication is that the positive outcome of the defamation lawsuit against Jamie Skeeters does not reflect what the outcome will be in the defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw.

Janet

++++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

It was my impression that Deepak and Satish's defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw was all about the allegation that the Dr. Phil recording was deceptively manipulated to imply Deepak had told Jamie Skeeters that he, Joran and Satish had sex with Natalee.

My contention has always been that a professional comparison in an FBI lab  between the Jamie Skeeters' original (hard drive) and Dr. Phil's recording would reveal the truth.

Janet
_______

The Kalpoe's Attorney

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2009, 07:34:39 PM »

It is the burden of the Plaintiff to prove the falsity of the tape.  They should have had something tangible (other than anger and greed) before they filed suit.  If they did have an NFI report or any report that said Deepak was misquoted, they need to include it in discovery.  A US judge does not care what anyone in Aruba or Thailand thinks.  He needs proof of malice and manipulation.  If the Plaintiffs want an FBI analysis/report they need to pursue that...the judge is not going to....maybe they don't want an official report.  Maybe they have one from the NFI that is not favorable to their cause. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2009, 07:52:35 PM »

Thanks Buckeye

Did you read the above quote from the Jamie Skeeters' judgement.  It implies that the Dr. Phil's recording is an issue in the defamation lawsuit.  You thoughts?

This lawsuit could have been over at the getgo if Phil McGraw attorneys had requested a professional comparison of the Dr. Phil's recording and Jamie Skeeters' recording (hard drive).  McGraw attorneys have been attempting for two years to obtain documentation from Aruba to back the contention that Deepak and Satish were not defamed.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.