March 28, 2024, 05:17:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 270819 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2009, 08:23:43 PM »

Considering the skepticism encompassing the Dr. Phil recording ... a measure of justice for Natalee Holloway would be where it was at if America could hear in Deepak's own words from the orginal recording on Jamie Skeeters' hard drive or be assured from the court that he, Joran and Satish all had sex with Natalee Holloway.

It would negate the Range Rover recording 100%.

Janet

++++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

Peter Devries
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

He and Natalee were dropped off that night by the Surinam brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe in their silver-gray Honda Civic nearby the Mariott Hotel on Palm Beach.  This is more than 100 meters away from the so-called Fisherman’s Huts, of which Joran talked about to the police.

After that he and Natalee were making love on the beach, when all of the sudden Natalee started to shake and seemed to have died. Joran dragged her body to some bushes that grow alongside the beach and walked up to a payphone near the swimming pool of the Marriot Hotel to call a friend.

... Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: September 22, 2009, 08:56:57 PM »

This is the Abandon the Appeal doc that was filed.  The other docs simply have to do with the Skeeter's Estate and basically the Kalpoes aren't going to go after the Skeeter's Estate at all.  This Abandon Appeal may have to do with the Skeeters Estate as well.. not sure:

<snipped:

Klaas ... thank you.

I will read tomorrow.  However ... I believe the document may have to do with the Kalpoes' attorneya not appealing the judgement in favor of Jamie Skeeters.  Maybe the efforts are going into the Phil McGraw segment of the defamation lawsuit.

Thanks again.

Janet

+++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2009, 10:12:11 AM »

Either the Persistence betrayal reflects the truth or ... the Range Rover "confession"  reflects the truth.  There cannot be two truths.

Janet

++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

Peter Devries

- COMPLETE CONFESSION -

At last Joran gives a complete confession, in which he reconstructs in detail what happened on the fatal night of the 29th onto the 30th of May 2005 on Aruba.

... Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened.

... Joran tells Daury he walked back home and hid his shoes in a storm drain.

... Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2009, 11:32:16 AM »

<snipped>

Unless the K2 can show falsity of the tape, I can't see how they can win against Dr. Phil.

Buckeye ... I agree.  The outcome of the defamation case rests on the alleged editing/manipulation of the Dr. Phil tape.  This issue could be cleared up if either McGraw or Kalpoes' attorneys would request a professional comparison in the FBI lab of the Dr. Phil recording and the Jamie Skeeters' orginal recording (hard drive) and ... submit the report to the court.

What am I missing?

The two year effort by McGraw's attorneys to obtain case documentation from Aruba to backup their claim that the Kalpoes' were not defamed on the show implies to me that the Dr. Phil tape may not reflect the words spoken by Deepak in the Jamie Skeeter interview/recording.

Janet

+++++++

The Kalpoe's Attorney
Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

On the Record w/ Greta
Tale of the Tape
Thursday, December 01, 2005

... We are also curious what the FBI has to say about the content of this interview. I was told by Jamie Skeeters on the phone the other night that he originally "taped" this interview directly to his computer hard drive and that he gave the hard drive to the FBI.

Of course this hard drive — the "original" — is what will tell us exactly what was said or not said — provided it can be adequately enhanced and analyzed. We don't have access to that hard drive so even after evaluating all the tapes and CD's given us, there could still remain in my mind some question.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177286,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2009, 11:58:07 AM »

The following words from the court absolving Jamie Skeeters of wrongdoing in the defamation lawsuit by the Kalpoes tells me that the copy of the recording Skeeters gave to Phil McGraw reflected the original on his hard drive.

Janet

++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14
:  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2009, 12:50:30 PM »

Why are the case documents so fundamental?  Why can the Dr. Phil recording not stand along side of Jamie Skeeters' original (hard drive) in the defending of this defamation lawsuit.

There is no way that Aruba is going to release documentation that implicates the Kalpoes in the act of wrongdoing.  Considering the Aruban courts have now released Deepak and Satish as suspects in the Natalee Holloway case on the words of Joran's "confession" in the Range Rover recordings ... the documentations accumulated in the course of the investigation are now considered non-issues ... unsubstantiated allegations ... hersay .   

Anyways ... I do believe the five days extension was up over 1 1/2 years ago .  Why has this defamation lawsuit not been dismissed?

Janet

++++++++

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," (Court Judge Edward A) Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2009, 01:38:25 PM »

If Phil McGraw's attorneys expect official documentation from Aruba backing up Deepak's recorded words heard on the show ... words implying that he had sex with Natalee Holloway ... it is not going to happen.

Janet

+++++++

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) ... Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

ARUBA TRUTH - January 29, 2006

There are concerns about the statements regarding the investigations view of whether or not any of the suspects had consensual sex with Natalee Holloway. It was not my intention to suggest that they had admitted any such actions on the official record.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2009, 11:20:32 AM »

PETER DEVRIES - THE FIFTH CAR TRIP

Another reason that I contend that Range Rover "confession" was a hoax collaborated by Peter Devries, Patrick vander Eem, Joran van der Sloot and the Aruban "powers that be" to distract from the trap/cage ... was derived from Kyle Kingman's own words.

Kyle may not have contacted Beth Holloway but ... Peter Devries was definitely in the know.

Think about it.  Considering he had knowledge ... why has Peter Devries not been in the lead exposing what appears to be Natalee Holloway remains inside the trap/cage ... remains that were "discovered" by the Persistent endeavor.  Instead ... a fifth "secret" recording was hastily put together in January, 2008 with the knowledge of the Aruban "powers that be".

Janet
________

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status.

Kyle Kingman:  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics.  DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »

Jen

The fifth and final "car trip" to record Joran van der Sloot "confession"  was made on January 29, 2008 with the full knowledge of the Aruban "powers that be".

Kyle Kingman's own words state that Peter Devries was aware of the ROV footage in February, 2008.  Kyle shares that there were negotiations taking place in February, 2008.

When Peter Devries was doing the talk show circuit in February, 2008 ... he had full knowledge that Joran van der Sloot's "confession" regarding the disposal of Natalee Holloway's remains did not reflect the involvement of a cage/trap.  In other words ... Devries was abetting the enemy when he was negating the implication that Natalee's remains were retrieved by the Aruban divers.

Think about it.  For almost two years this crime reporter has kept quiet about the story ... a huge story ... that the ability to expose the finale to the Aruban coverup which has prevented justice from prevail.  Not a peep.  He shared nothing with Beth Holloway.

+++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened.

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: What did -- let me back up then. What does Joran say about Natalee the night that she died?

DE VRIES: Well, what he is saying is that he was on the beach with her and that she suddenly did like this, and then he panicked. And he said, Well, she died at that moment. She wasn't ticking (ph) anymore. And then he found his friend, and he wanted to get rid of the body. And they brought her into a boat, and then she was disposed into the ocean.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2009, 02:05:54 PM »

I contend that the Range Rover recording conforms to the Aruban coverup agenda perfectly.  It negates the trap/cage as well as ... the involvement of Paulus and the Kalpoe brothers.  The recording implies that Joran alone would take the fall while being assured that he will not be held accountable.

Janet

++++++

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:  Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

THE KALPOES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The fact that Joran has supplied the Police with a motive for his lying behavior and the fact that he has admitted that he often is not telling the truth, makes, according to the Court of Appeal, that the self incriminating new statements of Joran are devaluated.

In short: there is no corroborating evidence for the new self incriminating statements of Joran and the value of these statements is undermined by his own statement about his credibility.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2009, 12:59:46 PM »

The Range Rover "confession" recording conformed perfectly to the Aruban coverup agenda.  Is it any wonder that Dolph Richardson implied he must be dreaming.  The Range Rover "confession" recording was ... beyond a doubt ... an Aruban dream come true. 

1.  The focus was taken off the contents of the cage/trap.
2.  The focus was taken off the participation of Paulus in the coverup..
3.  The focus was taken off the participation of the Kalpoes in the events encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... the Kalpoes who had the ability to implicate Paulus.
4.  The focus was was on only Joran vander Sloot who ... when all was said and done ... admitted no wrongdoing except participating in the disposal of a body when he was yet a minor.
5.  The family would be pacified with a measure of closure.
6.  The case would be closed.
7.  The disappearance of Natalee Holloway would become a faded memory.
8.  Aruban tourism would once again flouish.

Janet

+++++

THE PERSISTENCE - DOLF RICHARDSON

Kyle Kingman:
  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle Kingman:  Remember it was Richardson who said to us that he personally handled the evidence and sent it immediately to our FBI.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman:  Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kyle Kingman: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

After the Jan 7th Dive I got off the boat for R&R from the 9th-14th at the Holiday Inn.

Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle Kingman:  Meanwhile I'm standing on the beach watching the Dutch Coast Guard at the trap site for 42 and 45 minutes respectively over two days (11-12th). When I got back to the Hotel on the 11th and 12th after seeing the coasties out there I told John. He didn't want to hear it and didn't believe it.

However, a couple weeks later he told me he looked into it by talking to Richardson who said "...not to worry, the Coast Guard doesn't have dive capabilities".

oceanexplortion
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

The Coast Guard is not the same as the Aruba police dive division. It seemed very odd to be told they don't have dive capabilities, especially after they told us it would take about 10-14 days to get a Dutch forensic team on site. This was 12 and 13 days later. Coincidence perhaps?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDING - DOLPH RICHARDSON

On the Record w/ Greta - February 8, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right. Now, when you showed that tape to Hans Mos, the chief prosecutor, what did he say to you?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:: Oh, he was, of course, very happy. And there was also the police commissioner, Dolph Richardson. And when he was looking at the tape, he said to me, Can you please pinch me in the arm because this is what we are waiting for.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2009, 01:02:40 PM »

JORAN'S SHOES

Joran van der Sloot's confession in the Range Rover recordings regarding throwing his shoes in a drain while walking home from the beach on the morning of May 30, 2005 negates the contention that the shoe placed within the cage/trap ... a shoe which was recovered on January 1, 2008 by the Arubans ... was case related.
_________

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

THE RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPTS

Patrick:  How did you get home, then?

Joran:  I just walked, what do you think, he had to ...

Patrick:  How long a walk is that then?

Joran:  Fifteen or so, and the shoe thing is all BS Patrick.

Patrick:  Does he have your shoes?

Joran:  No.  These shoes I have thrown them away, I have thrown them away myself. On the way to there... on the way to home ...

Patrick: You just took them off.

Joran: No, on the way to there, you have these puts (drains or manholes).

Patrick: Riolering (storm drains) or something.

Joran: Yes.

PETER DEVRIES

Peter Devries

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened.

Joran tells Daury he walked back home and  hid his shoes in a storm drain.

KYLE KINGMAN

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #770 on: March 07, 2008, 02:40:46 PM »

As far as the beak-in at the huts:
As I see it there are two possibilities.  First, the fish huts were actually broken into and therefore likely related to the case. Alternatively, the door was kicked in by the Police during the search within a couple days of Natalee's dissapearance and a lovely new knife taken in the process. 
In either case, a trap, a sneaker, and a girl went missing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362152#msg362152

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through
« Reply #587 on: September 25, 2008, 12:15:01 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg469889;topicseen#msg469889

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2009, 01:05:39 PM »

DAURY RODRIGUEZ

Mystery Man in Holloway Case Comes Forward
Man Named As Accomplice By Van der Sloot Denies Involvement in Aruba Disappearance

By ELIZABETH VARGAS & CHRIS FRANCESCANI
ABC News Law & Justice Unit
ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 4, 2008

A 21-year old Aruban came forward Monday to say that he is the mystery man that Joran van der Sloot implicated on undercover tapes, but claims that he had nothing to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Daury Rodriguez said he was contacted on Saturday by a frantic biographer of Van der Sloot's who, he said, warned him that his name was about to surface in the press as being the alleged accomplice who took Holloway's body out to sea in a boat and dumped it.

"She said, 'I got your number from Joran, because he said your name is going to show up in the press, but I know it's not true. It doesn't fit the story, so you've got to do something about it. You've got to give me proof [of his whereabouts in May 2005], so I can put it in the newspaper ... here in Holland."

... Rodriguez's attorney Chris Lejuez said his client was born in Colombia, but moved to Aruba as a child when his mother married an Aruban man.

Entire Article:
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=1
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=2
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=3

VVideo Recording
February, 2008

PATRICK: What is his name?

JORAN: Daury

PATRICK: Daury what? Is he Dutch?

JORAN: Yes.  Half Dutch. Half Aruban.  Dutch Mother.

Peter Devries

At last Joran gives a complete confession, in which he reconstructs in detail what happened on the fatal night of the 29th onto the 30th of May 2005 on Aruba.

He and Natalee were dropped off that night by the Surinam brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe in their silver-gray Honda Civic nearby the Mariott Hotel on Palm Beach.  This is more than 100 meters away from the so-called Fisherman’s Huts, of which Joran talked about to the police.

After that he and Natalee were making love on the beach, when all of the sudden Natalee started to shake and seemed to have died. Joran dragged her body to some bushes that grow alongside the beach and walked up to a payphone near the swimming pool of the Marriot Hotel to call a friend.

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2009, 01:08:47 PM »

HT Klaasend

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/tekst/nieuws-wintemmy.html

http://www.iemmys.tv/news_item.aspx?id=66

snip:

Dutch crime reporter, Peter R. de Vries’ undercover camera report on the Natalee Holloway case, produced by SBS Broadcasting B.V/Endemol Entertainment won the Current Affairs category. De Vries investigated the disappearance and possible murder of a young American in Aruba.

The International Emmys were presented to the winners by Bruce L. Paisner, President & CEO of The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences in New York City on September 22, 2008.

snip

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2009, 01:13:31 PM »

According to Private Eye ... his sister was privy to the screen shots that were released to the FBI ... Dave Holloway and ... the internet.  However ... the issue is the ROV FOOTAGE.

If Peter Devries was aware of the ROV FOOTAGE two week following his interview with Beth Holloway and ... did not inform Natalee's mother of what Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan were attempting to do with that ROV FOOTAGE ... I can only assume his reasoning would be that this ROV FOOTAGE would negate the Range Rover "confession" and ... negate his words implying that Joran gave a full confession and that the case has been solved.

Janet

++++++++

THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW WITH BETH TWITTY
Thursday 31 January 2008

http://www.peterrdevries.com/quote-beth.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2009, 01:15:59 PM »

The Range Rover "confession" regarding the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body when compared to the "cage/trap" disposal do not equate.

Following Joran van der Sloots departure for home ... logic dictates that "Daury" did not break into the Fisherman's Hut ... carry a 300 lb to his boat ... place Natalee's body within ... locate a tarp to cover her body ... locate rocks to weight down the trap ... take her out to sea and ... then makes his way to Joran's home to discuss the situation.

Janet

++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: October 13, 2009, 01:18:20 PM »

BOTTOM LINE:

Considering he had knowledge since February, 2008 ... why has Peter Devries not been in the lead exposing what appears to be Natalee Holloway remains inside the trap/cage ... remains that were "discovered" by the Persistent endeavor?  Why did this investigative reporter not inform Beth Holloway?

++++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  ... DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: October 13, 2009, 01:20:59 PM »

THE PAYPHONE

RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPT

Joran: … This friend was an older friend, we have been friends for a long time. I will never name his name, never, I'll take it with me in my grave. I called him, not on my cellphone, but I walked to the payphone. I said "Please, no police, come and help me."

On the Record w/ Greta – February 5, 2008

JOE TACOPINA, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S ATTORNEY:  ,,, And moreover, the pay phone that's outside the Marriott that De Vries, this journalist, says he authenticated and went and checked out -- there's no a pay phone that you can make local calls on. We've spoken to the Aruban coast guard as recently as yesterday. It's been part of the initial investigation. It was submitted to this judge in determining the validity of this tape. This pay phone is an international call pay phone where you can only make outgoing calls. They have call logs of it, and the call logs do not support any calls made that night.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328565,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: October 13, 2009, 01:22:47 PM »

The only segment of the Range Rover recordings regarding Joran van der Sloot's "confession" that reflects the truth is the segment that Joran refers to Natalee's uncontrollable shaking.

In the initial stages of the investigation Natalee's mother and stepfather were questioned by Aruban LE regarding the issues of seizures.  The implication appears to be that during interrogations Joran shared with authorities circumstances encompassing the actual demise of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++

RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPT

Joran: By the corner, by the Marriot, between the Marriott and the fisherman's hut. There is a road. I get out and walk with her on the beach. I begin to kiss her and such, but she does not look too good. Shit man, but she also looked good, but she wanted (it), she really wanted (it). So I kissed her and fingered her, she has her hand in my pants, and so on, and all of a sudden Patrick, like in a movie what she did. Shaking, yes, very bad. So I was like, "Shit, what is this?" 

Patrick: What did you do then? 

Joran: I stayed with her, and there was nobody there, Patrick, nobody. 

Patrick: Of course, no one is there, it's night time Joran. 

Joran: And um, yeah, I talk to her, talk to her, talk with her, she's not talking, 

Patrick: How long did she shake then? Do you know what it is? 

Joran: I don't know. 

Patrick: An epileptic episode, or something, man. She was shaking and foam also, from her mouth? 

Joran: No, no foam from her mouth. Not that I saw ...

Beth Holloway on Joran van der Sloot's 'Confession'
Thursday, February 07, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S MOTHER:  And you know, when you're hearing it, some of the things that I was hearing — of course, the first thing that struck me when Peter was telling me — and there were some camera crews around. And Peter began to disclose to me how Joran described Natalee's condition, the shaking. And I tell you, Greta, I mean, I had to ask everyone to leave the room. I wanted everyone out.

I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think, if the Aruban police asked that question within 48 hours of Natalee disappearing, and now we hear it on the tape with Joran two-and-a-half or three-and-a-half years later, whatever it is by now — do you think the Aruban police heard him say that? Do you think he told that to the Aruban police that night when they talked to him?

HOLLOWAY: I have absolutely no doubt that the only reason why that question was asked of us was they had a confession or an admission of this from Joran Van Der Sloot himself. So definitely. There is no way that we can tie what Joran said — you know, no way that we cannot tie when Joran said during that taped interview to what was asked of us from Dennis Jacobs not — within 48 hours. Absolutely. Absolutely, they knew.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: October 13, 2009, 01:25:06 PM »

I contend that the Range Rover recording conforms to the Aruban coverup agenda perfectly.  It negates the trap/cage as well as ... the involvement of Paulus and the Kalpoe brothers.  The recording implies that Joran alone would take the fall while being assured that he will not be held accountable.

Janet

++++++

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:  Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

THE KALPOES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The fact that Joran has supplied the Police with a motive for his lying behavior and the fact that he has admitted that he often is not telling the truth, makes, according to the Court of Appeal, that the self incriminating new statements of Joran are devaluated.

In short: there is no corroborating evidence for the new self incriminating statements of Joran and the value of these statements is undermined by his own statement about his credibility.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.