March 29, 2024, 12:56:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 270860 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2009, 05:01:33 PM »

Other than Joran's "confession" on the Range Rover recording ... Joran's "confession" that he witnessed Natalee shaking ... archives imply the rest of his words were all lies and ... those lies had the ability to"

1.  exonerate the Kalpoes.
2.  exonerate Paulus.
3.  exonerate the sons of the elite.
4.  negate the corrupt investigation.
5.  negate the witness and suspect statements.
6.  negate the suspicions that dictated the detainment of all suspects.
7.  pacify the family of Natalee Holloway.
8.  close the Natalee Holloway case.
9.  negate the contents of the trap/cage.
10.  negate Joran's actual extent of wrongdoing.

The outcomes of the Range Rover "confession" recording fit perfectly into the Aruban coverup agenda.  This is why I believe that the "fifth car trip" secret meeting in January between Peter Devries and the Aruban "powers that be" was a collaboration intended to bring closure the the Natalee Holloway case with Joran vander Sloot taking the fall for disposal of a body which would warrant a slap on the wrist if anything ... while giving the family of Natalee a measure of closure..

Think about it.  The Aruban "powers the be" were in the know regarding the trap/cage.  Aruban divers had recovered the contents on January 1, 2008.

Janet

+++++++

Janet,

I simply don't believe Natalee was disposed of that first night. I don't care if Joran claims that is what happened or not. Like you said, Joran told different stories to even Patrick. Yes, Natalee may have indeed had "seizures" that joran witnessed -- that DOESN'T mean those seizures happened on the beach or in the circumstances he told Patrick.

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2009, 05:07:15 PM »

The following quote tells me that in June, 2008 ... Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer were attempting to expose ... without the knowledge of John Silvetti ... the ROV footage as proof that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been in that trap.

Obviously ... at this point ... Louis Schaefer haS not yet sold the rights to the ROV footage.

Considering Beth Holloway was never contacted ... I believe that potential lawsuits against Louis Schaefer ... the owner of the boat ... were behind a decision not to proceed with revealing the images within the ROV footage.

Think about it.  Those ... private and corporate ... who donated to the Persistence endeavor ... donated with the understanding that the only objective was to locate Natalee Holloway's remains in the name of justice for Natalee and closure for the family ... would not remain quiet if the encompassing self-beneficial dynamics were realized.

1.  John Silvetti's conflict of interest - business opportunities in the region.
2.  Louis Schaefer's mapping of oil (?).

Janet

++++++

ROV FOOTAGE - THE BIG CARD!

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman - June 10/08:  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.

Kyle Kingman - June 16/08:  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679597;topicseen#

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

JOHN SILVETTI - CONFLICTS OF INTEREST

Kyle Kingman:
  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: October 14, 2009, 07:11:47 PM »

I contend there is not one person on this forum who believes Joran's words on the Range Rover recording which imply that the Kalpoes just dropped him and Natalee off at the beach and went home ... no other involvement.  However ... Peter Devries is a believer.

When Devries gives the Kalpoes a pass and ... claims the Range Rover recording is a full confession and ... he has solved the case ... I draw the line on this investigative reporter's credibilty.

The exonerating of Deepak and Satish implies that the truth regarding the involvement of Joran, Paulus and the sons of the elite will never be revealed.  If these two were implicated ... they would talk.

This forum has never given a pass to those who implied Kalpoes were not involved in the events encompassing the happenings on the morning of May 30, 2005.  They would be consider trolls with an Aruban agenda.

Why is Peter Devries given a pass?

Janet

++++++

THE KALPOES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2009, 07:32:43 PM »

If the Range Rover confession was a collaboration between Peter Devries and the Aruban "powers that be" in regards to the "fifth car trip" ... I contend that one of the projected outcomes would have been to distance the January 1, 2008 recovery of the contents of the trap/cage by the Aruban divers.  In other words ... Peter Devries has become part of the cover up.

Another projected outcome would be to distance Paulus and the Kalpoes from direct implication in the events that encompass the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

All three of above projected outcomes were accomplished.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: October 14, 2009, 07:33:47 PM »

While attempting to comprehend the Persistence story ... I have discovered that some who possess an Aruban agenda have successfully persuaded others who are held in high regard ... others who previously supported the contention that a coverup was preventing justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway ... to become participants for self-serving benefits.

Those successful pursuaders are now in a position to give credibility to their despicable actions ... their despicable words .... meant to further the Aruban coverup agenda.

Peter Devries is on my list of those who appears to have possibly been pursuaded to do a flip flopped.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: October 14, 2009, 08:19:39 PM »

After Spencer Bachus the meeting with the Aruban delegation which  included Adoph Richardson ... he flip flopped.  Spencer emerged from the meeting upholding the corrupt Aruban investigation which had prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo.

It is apparent that many tend to flip flop from their original position once a connection is established with the Aruban "powers that be" within the Natalee Holloway case.

However ... some who flip flop are given a pass.  However ... Spencer Bacus was not.  Speculation regarding his motives was where it was at.

Janet

++++++

PRIOR TO THE MEETING WITH THOSE WITH AN ARUBAN AGENDA

Birmingham News -  June 5, 2005

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

"The circumstances were disturbing," said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI's involvement. "I can't get into it, but it's something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off

FOLLOWING THE MEETING WITH THOSE WITH AN ARUBAN AGENDA

CBS News - December 16, 2005

(AP) Rep. Spencer Bachus said he came away from a Friday meeting with Aruban officials with the sense that they plan to vigorously pursue leads in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.

Bachus, R-Ala., whose district includes Mountain Brook, where Holloway is from, divulged little about the substance of the meeting, saying only it was a "frank and open discussion" and that Aruban authorities have devoted "tremendous resources" to the case.

"Their intention going forward ... is not to shut this case down, but to continue to pursue it vigorously," Bachus told reporters. "They do not consider it a closed case nor do they consider that they have a dead end. They continue to develop information and pursue leads."

Bachus and Alabama officials would not comment on exactly what Richardson, Aruban police analyst Renato Emerencia and Aruban attorney Arlene Ellis Schipper told them about

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/16/politics/main1134653.shtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2009, 08:50:45 PM »

What happen to the playing the "Big Card".  Could it be that it was at this point that John Silvetti got wind that the contents of the trap which he afforded unchallenged to the Aruban enemy was about to be exposed and ... damaged control was where it was at.  I do not have a clue about Tim Trahan but ... Kyle Kingman did benefit from John Silvetti through career opportunities that summer.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer.[/color] Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence ...

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 02:53:44 PM »

According to Jen in an email to Klaas ...

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

Entire Email:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES?

SUMMER, 2008

The Travels and Ponderings of Kyle Kingman

Saturday, August 2, 2008
Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

On the 7th of July 2008, I flew from Newark to Copenhagen, Denmark. After a 7 ½ hr flight from Newark, I was relieved to land in Denmark. I think the Copenhagen airport was actually a shopping mall disguised as an airport.

<snipped>

The North Sea is a cold, volatile beast. One moment it is tranquil and picturesque, while the next it is an explosive, churning, and bone-chilling frenzy brimming with white caps. Last night, a long low-profile work vessel was operating within a mile of our vessel.

The offshore project manager, John told me that recently 18 people drowned on that same boat when it sank.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 2, 2008
- Ulsteinvik to Cairo- 24-July
2345 hrs, Thursday July 24th – Cairo, Egypt

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/ulsteinvik-to-cairo-24-july.html
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

Kyle Kingman:
  Sorry for dissapearing for so long. I've been traveling quite a bit to a few places, then to Norway, and am now in Cairo for about 5 weeks. I'll be headed to Lafayette when I get done in Egypt and will be in close contact with John then. I'll provide an update when I'm able. I hope you're all well.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2009, 09:09:37 PM »

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDINGS

Logic dictates that collaborating with enemy is only going to further the Aruban agenda that is preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  Considering his chosen profession of investigative reporter ... I will give Peter Devries the benefit of the doubt that he comprehends.

Janet

++++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - February 8, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right. Now, when you showed that tape to Hans Mos, the chief prosecutor, what did he say to you?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:: Oh, he was, of course, very happy. And there was also the police commissioner, Dolph Richardson. And when he was looking at the tape, he said to me, Can you please pinch me in the arm because this is what we are waiting for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

On the Record w/ Treta - April 5, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Why would Dompig want off this case? He has just gone on CBS 48 hours and said he was at a critical stage in this investigation. That is what they told 48 hours and he also said he believes it is alcohol and drugs. Making a rather profound announcement and then on Monday says he wants off.

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2009, 06:00:43 PM »

My position from the getgo was that the Range Rover recording was staged and ... that position has not wavered.  It appears that San and I were on the same page as of August of this year.

Janet

++++++++

FEBRUARY, 2008

Quote from: Tamikosmom on August 09, 2009, 09:10:01 PM

I knew it!!  Hans Mos was aware of the Peter Devries video recording ... the last segment!

I am skeptical that Joran van der Sloot was forewarned by Hans Mos that Patrick van der Eem would betray him and ... an Aruban plan emerges ... an Aruban plan which implicates Joran as being the ONLY person who was with Natalee when she appeared to die from an overdose but ... distances Joran from the crime of murder.  An Aruban plan that disrgards the gardener's observation.  An Aruban plan which will provide Natalee's family with a measure of closure and ... will be instrumental in making them back off which will have the ability to make the Natalee Holloway case become a faded memory.

Think about it.  Joran distances his father.  The Kalpoes are distanced ... they have the ability to implicate Paulus.  Those who assisted Paulus in moving Natalee from the beach are distanced ... they have the ability to distance Paulus.

At this point it is all about protecting Paulus ... he has the most to lose.  Joran was a minor when Natalee Holloway went missing ... he would would receive a slap on the wrist from the Aruban Justice Systen or ... the video recording will be dismissed as evidence.  Nevertheless ... Joran will be the sacrifice.

Maybe ... just maybe ... the Aruban plan was for Joran to name his assistance in the last taping ... the prior taping he had refused to devulge this name.  Maybe ... just maybe ... the Aruban plan was for Joran to claim that he made a call from the public phone ... the international phone.  These were lies that could be easily verified.

However ... I believe that Joran messed up when he concedes that he does not know whether Natalee was deceased when he arranged to have her dumped at sea.  I also believe that Joran messed up when he revealed that his father provided him with a cell phone when he was in prision.  I do not think that these are lies.

Maybe ... just maybe ... the November, 2007 detentions were a ruse ... an opportunity for getting stories straight in regards to the impending video recording.  The last segment of that video was recorded following Joran release from prison.

Maybe ... just maybe ... Tamikosmom has an overactive imagination.
________

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24 -
« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2008, 08:23:57 AM »

I AGREE WITH YOUR ENTIRE POST.

You don't have an overactive imagination because this is exactly what I thought happened.  I have said that Joran knew he was being taped.  Tamikosmom I think you hit the nail right on the head.  I said this before this was a setup for them to try one last time to say Natalee died of a drug OD without getting anyone in trouble.

As soon as I heard that the Kalpoes were happy with Joran's confession I knew this was a setup.  The Kalpoes and Paulus are the main suspects along with Joran.  They cannot get away from that premeditated charge against Paulus know matter how hard Joran tries.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg355674;topicseen#msg355674

+++++++++

AUGUST, 2009

Quote from: Tamikosmom on August 09, 2009, 09:10:01 PM

I believe that the secret vehicle tapes were all a hoax collaborated with the "powers that be" in Aruba to distance the Kalpoes and Paulus from implication in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... focus attention on "only" Joran and an "unknown" accomplist.  Keep it simple!

Think about it. Joran was a minor at the time Natalee Holloway went missing and ... the legal consequences for disposal of a body would be a slap on the wrist.
________

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 -
« Reply #1753 on: August 09, 2009, 10:13:58 PM »

I have said this from the beginning.

It was keep it simple but there were many involved in this hoax.  Just like the wine throwing incident.  That was all intertwined.  JMO.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5676.msg905691;topicseen#msg905691

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2009, 06:32:01 PM »

If the Kalpoe brothers are "innocent" as Peter Devries claims ... on the morning of May 30, 2005 ...Deepak would not have dropped Joran and Natalee off at the beach ... gone home and ... got on an online chat ... in an attempt to mess up an investigation that comehow he foreseen was going to be underway.

It is obvious that on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... Deepak Kalpoe was aware that "something bad" had happened to Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++++

ACCORDING TO DEEPAK KALPOE

DEEPAK 6/11/2005 STATEMENT and ADDENDUM

When we got home Satish immediately went to bed. I had switched on the television. I had also turned on the computer in my room. I went and chatted with a friend of mine on “MSN”. His name is John Chartes Croes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=170.0

DEEPAK 6/29/2005 STATEMENT

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=192.0

PETER DEVRIES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: October 18, 2009, 07:08:25 PM »

The following thread is transcript segments pertaining to all five of the Patrick vander Eem recordings of Joran's confession.

Janet

+++++++

Overboard by Patrick van der Eem

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2981.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: October 18, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »

1.  Why did Patrick van der Eem not question Joran's changing stories in regards to the shoes?

January 13, 2008 or January 15, 2008 Recording

Transcript:

P. The only thing I believe is that there is something with these shoes that you don't want people to see.

J. No, of course not. I still have these shoes.

January 29, 2008 Recording

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened. Joran tells Daury he walked back home and hid his shoes in a storm drain.

Transcript:

Joran:  These shoes I have thrown them away, I have thrown them away myself. On the way to there... on the way to home.

Patrick: You just took them off.

Joran: No, on the way to there, you have these puts (drains or manholes).

Patrick: Riolering (storm drains) or something.

Joran: Yes

2.  Why did Patrick van der Eem not question Joran's changing stories regarding the boat and the involvment of a third person?

January 13, 2008 Recording

Joran says that the friend who helped him wanted to go to the police. Joran didn’t want that. Then the friend called a third person and after that told Joran to go home and that everything would be arranged. Joran says that he though the friend called for a boat.

January 29, 2008 Recording

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea.

Transcript:

Joran:  His boat was standing there by the pier, and I knew that also, you know, and he told me, then help me for a while, so we have taken to the boat .

Patrick:  Lifted her up.

Joran: Yes, the two of us just quickly.

Patrick:   And nobody saw you then either?

Joran:  Nobody.

Patrick:  Yes, but it is near the Marriott, these boats there?

Joran: Yes, but there is nobody, Nobody pays attention, you are walking there in the dark.  Even if you walk there with someone they think you are playing.

Patrick:  Probably think someone is drunk.

Joran:  They do not pay attention at all.

3.  Why did Peter Devries indicate to Greta that all the recordings of Joran's confession were consistence?

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything on that tape that you did not show for whatever reason that you think would be particularly important to the investigation?

DE VRIES: No, no, no. You have seen all relevant scenes, and I think what we didn't broadcast is more of the same, you could say.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: October 18, 2009, 10:44:41 PM »

I do believe that Peter Devries should have listened to all the tape recordings of Joran's "confession" prior to going on the talk show circuit.  Joran was not consistent in his words regarding the disposal of Natalee's body and the issue encompassing the shoes

See above post.

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Joran Submits to Questioning by Aruban Investigators in Holland
Aired February 7, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

DE VRIES: ... He told -- he did a full confession on tape, not once, not twice but more than ten times. And he did -- there were some days between it. And they were very detailed, and so I`m convince that he told the truth.

Until now, Joran always denied that Natalee died in his presence, and now he confessed that. And he told what he did with the body, and he told how he came home, what he did with his shoes. It`s the complete story.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2009, 04:10:25 PM »

I continue to ask myself,what did those "Range Rover" tapes accomplish?

Other than a confirmation placing Joran van der Sloot in the presence of Natalee Holloway when she expired by an apparent seizure ... I contend the Range Rover recordings were nothing but fabrications ... fabrications that all the archives attest to.

Keepthefaith ... you ask what the Range Rover tapes accomplished.  In my opinion these tapes accomplished a lot to further the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for an eighteen year old American citizen.

Joran's "full confession" effectively:

1.  negated the involvement of the Kalpoes.
2.  negated the involvement of Paulus.
3.  negated the involvement of those who assisted Paulus.
4.  negated the involvement of the sons of the elite.
5.  negated the corrupt investigation.
6.  negated the gardner's court testimony.
7.  negated the witness and suspect statements.
8.  negated the suspicions that dictated the detainment of all suspects.
9.  pacified the family of Natalee Holloway.
10. negated the contents of the trap/cage.
11. negated Joran's involvement regarding wrongdoing encompassing Natalee's demise.
12. furthered the possibility of a successful outcome to the Kalpoe's defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2009, 05:25:03 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE - RANGE ROVER CONNECTION?

Kyle said: "10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes I met Mos downtown in public"

During this time, I was eagerly waiting for results from the Jan-7th trap samples. I expected him to know something by then. When we met, he asked me how I was doing and he said that he was suprised that I was still in Aruba. After some small talk back and forth, he asked when I was leaving. I flipped the question around on him, asking, "Hans, you tell me. When am I going home?" With that, he hesitated. It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?" He looked around for anyone watching or listening, leaned forward and said into my ear: "ten days". He then turned and walked away without saying another word.

I had no idea what 10 days meant at the time, but it meant something big was going to happen. I had assumed it related to the trap and it's contents, but couldn't prove anything. Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes. I was really confused and didn't know what to feel. I honestly was a little dissapointed that the 10 days was about the confession tapes.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2009, 06:18:47 PM »

Could it be that the Kalpoes held the ACE card and damage control was were it was at?

Could it be that the Kalpoes threatened Hans Mos when they were detained in November/December, 2007 if they were implicated in any way in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005?  They would then reveal the whole truth encompassing ...

1.  the extend of Joran's involvement in the demise of Natalee Holloway.

2.  the extent of the sons of the elite involvement in the demise of Natalee Holloway.

3.  the extend of Paulus' involvement in the following cover up.

4.  the extend of the involvement of those who assisted in the following cover up.

Damage control was where it was at.

Could it be that Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoes were released from detention and ... the Range Rover confession was collaborated?

Could it be that it was determined by the Aruban "powers that be" that the Range Rover confession would negate the suspicions of the Kalpoes and ... implicate only Joran in a felony of disposing of a body.  Joran is assured that there will be no legal accountability for his participation.

Could it be that it was determined that the manner of disposal revealed in the Range Rover confession of Joran van der Sloot would also negate the trap/cage as being case related.

Janet

+++++++

ABC NEWS - November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

ttp://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3912737

On the Record with Greta - November 27, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: October 19, 2009, 06:50:42 PM »

I contend that Kyle Kingman's own words clearly reveals three of the distractions that were established to take the focus off the trap/cage which was located by the Persistence following the visit from the dectective who was in the know.

1.  The false lead of January 1, 2008.
2.  The Range Rover confession tapes of January, 2008.
3.  The Pond search of January, 2008.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: October 19, 2009, 06:52:23 PM »

The suspicions that warranted the detainment in November, 2007 of Joran, Deepak and Satish were more serious than the disposal of a body.  However ... the judiciary determined that those suspicions were not sufficient to warrant charges.

Janet

+++++++++

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

Brothers suspected in Aruba case remain free
updated 5:17 p.m. EST, Wed December 5, 2007

(CNN) -- A ruling by a panel of Aruban judges on Wednesday could mean trouble for the prosecution in the case of an American teenager's disappearance in Aruba.

The judges ruled that two brothers who have repeatedly been arrested in the case should remain free -- turning down the prosecutor's request to reverse a judge's decision last week that freed the men.

The three-judge panel said the case against Deepak Kalpoe, 24, and his brother Satish, 21, fails to show whether Natalee Holloway died as the result of a crime.

The decision not only means the brothers will remain free pending a possible trial -- it also may lead to the release of a third suspect in the case and could throw the prosecution's case against the three into doubt.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/05/aruba.holloway/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2009, 07:54:35 PM »

COLLABORATING WITH THE ARUBAN ENEMY

According to the following article ... there was a collaboration between Peter Devries and the Aruban "powers that be" in the making of the fifth and final recording of January 29, 2008 ... the fifth and final recording that contradicts Joran's words in transcripts of previous recordings ... transcripts of previous recordings revealed in Patrick vander Eem's book OVERBOARD.

Considering his profession as crime investigative reporter and his knowledge of the case ... I give Peter Devries the benefit of the doubt that he was not duped into collaborating with the Aruban enemy ... the Aruban enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

It is beyond comprehension that Devries was naively under the impression that the cover up agenda by those within the investigation had been abandoned and ... justice for Natalee Holloway was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: October 19, 2009, 08:30:01 PM »

The suspicions that warranted the detainment in November, 2007 of Joran, Deepak and Satish were more serious than the disposal of a body.  However ... the judiciary determined that those suspicions were not sufficient to warrant charges.

Janet

+++++++++

Brothers suspected in Aruba case remain free
updated 5:17 p.m. EST, Wed December 5, 2007

(CNN) -- A ruling by a panel of Aruban judges on Wednesday could mean trouble for the prosecution in the case of an American teenager's disappearance in Aruba.

The judges ruled that two brothers who have repeatedly been arrested in the case should remain free -- turning down the prosecutor's request to reverse a judge's decision last week that freed the men.

The three-judge panel said the case against Deepak Kalpoe, 24, and his brother Satish, 21, fails to show whether Natalee Holloway died as the result of a crime.

The decision not only means the brothers will remain free pending a possible trial -- it also may lead to the release of a third suspect in the case and could throw the prosecution's case against the three into doubt.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/05/aruba.holloway/

Three Young Men Re-Arrested in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312488,00.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.