May 28, 2024, 05:26:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100660 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #320 on: February 16, 2009, 01:52:24 AM »

gUYS IT IS SERIOUS...SHE HAS TAKEN 8-10 2MG ZANAX AND HAS NOT EATEN IN DAYS. HER HUSBAND WAS REALLY NICE AND DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON...HE THANKED ME PROFUSELY AND SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK. SHE WAS SOBBING SO MUCH I HAD A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING HER. sHE IS SO SCARED OF HER mOM. SO SO SAD. I AM CRYING MY EYES OUT.JUST SAY A PRAYER FOR HER.

Please tell me they have taken her to the hospital.

Don't know yet, all I know is they are still there according to the capt I spoke with, he asked if I'd call back in another 30 minutes, so I assume they will transport her for an evaluation.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #321 on: February 16, 2009, 01:52:39 AM »

IBE  here for Wendi.

Islandmonkey, you did the right thing.

Thanks, I am just so worried about her and don't want this to alienate her from talking to me about her feelings thinking I might call LE, but I felt from everything you all showed me that I had no choice. Thanks for pulling it all into one thread, instead of making me hop around.

Pls pray for DeDe.....her neice is her life and that's what her neice calls her.

My hope on that is that instead of alienating her from you,it will help her to understand you as well as others here care about her.She will be in my prayers. You did do the right thing. I felt a lot of guilt for calling on the one I had to, but I had some great people help me see it was the right thing to do. Had I not called and she had died, that would have been on my hands/conscience because it was up to me to help her when she reached out. You DID do the right thing. Will say a special prayer for you too Island Smile

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: February 16, 2009, 01:53:10 AM »

gUYS IT IS SERIOUS...SHE HAS TAKEN 8-10 2MG ZANAX AND HAS NOT EATEN IN DAYS. HER HUSBAND WAS REALLY NICE AND DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON...HE THANKED ME PROFUSELY AND SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK. SHE WAS SOBBING SO MUCH I HAD A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING HER. sHE IS SO SCARED OF HER mOM. SO SO SAD. I AM CRYING MY EYES OUT.JUST SAY A PRAYER FOR HER.
OMG, that is enough to kill her.  Thank God she is getting help!!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: February 16, 2009, 01:54:15 AM »

Need an update... is this the Wendi who lost weight and husband was angry? also she had a house fire about a year ago and was now moving again?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: February 16, 2009, 01:55:50 AM »

IBE  here for Wendi.

Thanks, I am just so worried about her and don't want this to alienate her from talking to me about her feelings thinking I might call LE, but I felt from everything you all showed me that I had no choice. Thanks for pulling it all into one thread, instead of making me hop around.

Pls pray for DeDe.....her neice is her life and that's what her neice calls her.

My hope on that is that instead of alienating her from you,it will help her to understand you as well as others here care about her.She will be in my prayers. You did do the right thing. I felt a lot of guilt for calling on the one I had to, but I had some great people help me see it was the right thing to do. Had I not called and she had died, that would have been on my hands/conscience because it was up to me to help her when she reached out. You DID do the right thing. Will say a special prayer for you too Island Smile

Searching you did the right thing too, lots better than a funeral.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: February 16, 2009, 01:56:10 AM »

Please tell me they have taken her to the hospital.

Don't know yet, all I know is they are still there according to the capt I spoke with, he asked if I'd call back in another 30 minutes, so I assume they will transport her for an evaluation.

She needs her stomach pumped if she took 8-10 xanax
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: February 16, 2009, 01:57:42 AM »

That's not a lethal dose, fortunately. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: February 16, 2009, 01:57:45 AM »

Dottie,
I agree. 
Darla - you okay?  You, Island Monkey and Klaas all did great.  I am so thankful you were all here.  I felt helpless, as she is a new member to me. 
I loves monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so grateful to God right now that I knew her neighborhood, because I know how to tell them how to get to her house, just not the exact street addy. I feel like maybe we were all put together for a reason tonight. Normally, I wouldn't be on here that much on the weekend, but for some reason I stayed. I spoke with her for hours the other night and she seems like such an incredible person, someone you'd love to have as a neighbor or great friend.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #328 on: February 16, 2009, 01:58:13 AM »

wait...please dont panic i know you are scared, but 20mg of xanax is not a fatal dose! it will put her to sleep for awhile, and all the faster if she hasnt eaten in days, but it is not a fatal dose. some people are perscribed 10mgs a day.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: February 16, 2009, 01:58:54 AM »

Dottie,
I agree. 
Darla - you okay?  You, Island Monkey and Klaas all did great.  I am so thankful you were all here.  I felt helpless, as she is a new member to me. 

News Junkie - I didn't do anything, it was all IslandMonkey and Darla.  They both had her phone number which I believe has turned out to be a life saver.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #330 on: February 16, 2009, 01:59:48 AM »

IBE  here for Wendi.

Thanks, I'm balling my eyes out right now thinking of the mentall anguish she must have been in.

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #331 on: February 16, 2009, 01:59:55 AM »

I am ok guys....just shaken up. I told her husband what she had taken and I am sure they will take her to the hospital. Her husband seemed really kind and appreciative. She was planning on taking the rest of the pills. Sheis the same age as my daughter.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: February 16, 2009, 02:01:09 AM »

wait...please dont panic i know you are scared, but 20mg of xanax is not a fatal dose! it will put her to sleep for awhile, and all the faster if she hasnt eaten in days, but it is not a fatal dose. some people are perscribed 10mgs a day.
I know, but she said she only weighs 85 lbs. and hasn't eaten in days.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: February 16, 2009, 02:01:23 AM »

I need to call it a night.  I'll say an extra prayer for Wendi tonight.

Thanks Darla and IslandMonkey! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: February 16, 2009, 02:03:18 AM »

Dottie,
I agree. 

I'm so grateful to God right now that I knew her neighborhood, because I know how to tell them how to get to her house, just not the exact street addy. I feel like maybe we were all put together for a reason tonight. Normally, I wouldn't be on here that much on the weekend, but for some reason I stayed. I spoke with her for hours the other night and she seems like such an incredible person, someone you'd love to have as a neighbor or great friend.
I remember reading about you and her talking about her city - you dated someone from there - knew her street, and I was thinking how cool is that?!?!  In the big bad world of the internet, you seemed to know exactly where she was.  I think the universe put you there in her life, to have that convo for a reason. 
Smiles - love it when the universe speaks and we listen!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: February 16, 2009, 02:03:28 AM »

Wendi - IslandMonkey is trying to call you -- please answer your phone.  She says your mailbox is full & she can't leave a message. 

no! my family will be upset. god no!

Wendi

You come first. To H with what the family thinks... if they really love you, which I think they do... they will understand and if not, seperate yourself.

Have been there... think of the onion.. it has layers, smells icky but is good for your skin and about the only way to eat liver!

Do you have a friend you can go with tonight... like a good girlfriend and do a sleep over?

Take baking soda and water... the pills will come up

You might have to spend 3 days in a hospital... to me it was like a country club, sleep, draw, tV, puzzles, food already cooked, snacks and I found out I wasn't as bad off as some there and they let me out early!!

Errrmm no.. do not induce vomiting with xanax because of the risk of abrupt onset of coma or convulsions. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2009, 02:04:05 AM »

Need an update... is this the Wendi who lost weight and husband was angry? also she had a house fire about a year ago and was now moving again?

Her hubby wan't angry, it was her mom.....but, she was the one who had a small house fire yrs ago, and who sold her home and it fell thru due to the inspection.

[
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: February 16, 2009, 02:04:21 AM »

I need to call it a night.  I'll say an extra prayer for Wendi tonight.

Thanks Darla and IslandMonkey! 
Good night our fearless leader!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #338 on: February 16, 2009, 02:04:27 AM »

I know, but she said she only weighs 85 lbs. and hasn't eaten in days.

if thats all she took itll be ok in terms of the pills. theyll put her to sleep, the main thing is that she will be somewhere where she can be helped.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: February 16, 2009, 02:05:02 AM »

Island and the kind monkeys who stepped in to help her, you did the right thing.  I saw this happen in another group I belong to, and when the police got there, she was unconscious and needed to be rushed to hospital.  Without her internet friends, she could have died.  So, you all did the right thing.

Wendi, I will pray you get some much needed help, and please dont be so hard on yourself, you are a beautiful person. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.