May 28, 2024, 07:35:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100665 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #340 on: February 16, 2009, 02:06:31 AM »

I need to call it a night.  I'll say an extra prayer for Wendi tonight.

Thanks Darla and IslandMonkey! 

Thanks to you Klaas for providing a forum where everyone feels safe and respected enough to reach out to others, that is such a testament to SM, not many places out in cyber world are like that, none that I know of except SM.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: February 16, 2009, 02:08:23 AM »

Klaas, you did do something - you were prepared to act.  I have not been on the board that long, but long enough to know you would have done whatever humanly possible. 
Now, go rest in peace in case we get our document dump on a holiday!  Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #342 on: February 16, 2009, 02:08:35 AM »

IBE  here for Wendi.

Islandmonkey, you did the right thing.

Thanks, I am just so worried about her and don't want this to alienate her from talking to me about her feelings thinking I might call LE, but I felt from everything you all showed me that I had no choice. Thanks for pulling it all into one thread, instead of making me hop around.

Pls pray for DeDe.....her neice is her life and that's what her neice calls her.

My hope on that is that instead of alienating her from you,it will help her to understand you as well as others here care about her.She will be in my prayers. You did do the right thing. I felt a lot of guilt for calling on the one I had to, but I had some great people help me see it was the right thing to do. Had I not called and she had died, that would have been on my hands/conscience because it was up to me to help her when she reached out. You DID do the right thing. Will say a special prayer for you too Island Smile

Searching you did the right thing too, lots better than a funeral.

Thank you and I agree,way better then a funeral. She does not talk to me anymore,but she is alive Smile that is what counts. I am so glad that Wendi reached out tonight and that the right monkeys were there in her time of need! It took me a bit to find that persons home town so I am really really glad that 2 monkeys with Wendis phone number where here when she reached out for help. That was a blessing and saved precious time.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: February 16, 2009, 02:10:18 AM »

Dottie,
I agree. 
Darla - you okay?  You, Island Monkey and Klaas all did great.  I am so thankful you were all here.  I felt helpless, as she is a new member to me. 
I loves monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so grateful to God right now that I knew her neighborhood, because I know how to tell them how to get to her house, just not the exact street addy. I feel like maybe we were all put together for a reason tonight. Normally, I wouldn't be on here that much on the weekend, but for some reason I stayed. I spoke with her for hours the other night and she seems like such an incredible person, someone you'd love to have as a neighbor or great friend.
I remember reading about you and her talking about her city - you dated someone from there - knew her street, and I was thinking how cool is that?!?!  In the big bad world of the internet, you seemed to know exactly where she was.  I think the universe put you there in her life, to have that convo for a reason. 
Smiles - love it when the universe speaks and we listen!

Actually I only had lunch with her neighbor once 15 yrs ago, but she lived jsut a few miles from where I lived until last March, I too love it when God puts you in the right place at the right time.

Darla, thanks for getting her on the phone and explaining everything to her hubby.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #344 on: February 16, 2009, 02:10:37 AM »

Thanks Island Monkey for calling the cops. I was trying to keep her on the phone and type for someone else to call. She really needed the help.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: February 16, 2009, 02:10:39 AM »

If I had lots of $$ I get this as a Scared Monkeys retreat home

http://www.manufacturedhomelistings.com/c34202delobispopg.htm

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: February 16, 2009, 02:11:39 AM »

Klaas, you did do something - you were prepared to act.  I have not been on the board that long, but long enough to know you would have done whatever humanly possible. 
Now, go rest in peace in case we get our document dump on a holiday!  Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

Yes Klaas and other Good Monkeys do worry about you if you haven't check in for awhile1

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: February 16, 2009, 02:12:37 AM »

Sorry should have have read "I'd"

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: February 16, 2009, 02:14:12 AM »

Heavenly Father, we are gathered here together in your name, asking for your help for Wendi.  We cannot know her exact situation, but we are comforted in the knowledge that you know all about it, and that your Word says that where two or more are gathered in your name, you will be there. 

We pray that Wendi will receive more than just the help she needs for whatever medication overdose there may have been tonight.  We pray that every need she has, every need of her heart and mind will be met, and that you will intervene so that no one will be allowed to be get in the way of her receiving the help she needs.

Father, we thank you for each of those who cared so much to reach out and help her across the miles.  May they rest peacefully in the knowledge that they took a big step of faith and did the right thing for someone who was so obviously hurting and crying out for help.

We thank you for your mercy and loving kindness, which is always just a prayer away. 

In Jesus' mighty name we pray, and we believe that we receive.
Amen

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: February 16, 2009, 02:15:49 AM »

Need an update... is this the Wendi who lost weight and husband was angry? also she had a house fire about a year ago and was now moving again?

Her hubby wan't angry, it was her mom.....but, she was the one who had a small house fire yrs ago, and who sold her home and it fell thru due to the inspection.

I'm so glad her husband was there and not mad with her. She needs support and love. She's definately got that here but I'm praying that mom can give unconditional love.

Islandmonkey    and  Darla  Dottie  I can only hope if I ever needed help like that I'd have friends like you 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: February 16, 2009, 02:15:58 AM »

Heavenly Father, we are gathered here together in your name, asking for your help for Wendi.  We cannot know her exact situation, but we are comforted in the knowledge that you know all about it, and that your Word says that where two or more are gathered in your name, you will be there. 

We pray that Wendi will receive more than just the help she needs for whatever medication overdose there may have been tonight.  We pray that every need she has, every need of her heart and mind will be met, and that you will intervene so that no one will be allowed to be get in the way of her receiving the help she needs.

Father, we thank you for each of those who cared so much to reach out and help her across the miles.  May they rest peacefully in the knowledge that they took a big step of faith and did the right thing for someone who was so obviously hurting and crying out for help.

We thank you for your mercy and loving kindness, which is always just a prayer away. 

Amen

Amen
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: February 16, 2009, 02:16:18 AM »

Amen

AMEN    That was a beautiful prayer Buds Girl.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: February 16, 2009, 02:18:01 AM »

AMEN   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #353 on: February 16, 2009, 02:18:34 AM »

Amen

AMEN!!  wonderfully done.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: February 16, 2009, 02:20:13 AM »

Wendi - IslandMonkey is trying to call you -- please answer your phone.  She says your mailbox is full & she can't leave a message. 

no! my family will be upset. god no!

Wendi

You come first. To H with what the family thinks... if they really love you, which I think they do... they will understand and if not, seperate yourself.

Have been there... think of the onion.. it has layers, smells icky but is good for your skin and about the only way to eat liver!

Do you have a friend you can go with tonight... like a good girlfriend and do a sleep over?

Take baking soda and water... the pills will come up

You might have to spend 3 days in a hospital... to me it was like a country club, sleep, draw, tV, puzzles, food already cooked, snacks and I found out I wasn't as bad off as some there and they let me out early!!

Errrmm no.. do not induce vomiting with xanax because of the risk of abrupt onset of coma or convulsions. 

Thanks

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: February 16, 2009, 02:26:05 AM »

O dear, my daughter called & then I lost track wondering where everyone went in the midst of me bouncing around a bit.    I was concerned by earlier posts alone, she seemed sedated & distraught - this was a cry for help & Im glad Island and Darla had her number to facilitate the proper assistance to get to her, always better safe than sorry -you did the right thing & she will see that in due time, no worries you two.   I will have dede in my prayers.

She may have a bit of difficulty reading when she is well enough to get back BUT I hope she realizes how concerned people were for her.  Is it my understanding that her husband was home, I hope professionals give him guidance as well to deal with what has her in such a state of despair.

This is so NOT the reason I finally should have made my way to musing, I will go light a candle & pray for Dede's recovery & will check with everyone in the morning.

Dede, when you get to read just know that so many care about you here & all we ever want for friends here is to be okay & healthy.   Be well sweet lady, life gives us more than we can bare at times but I pray you find the inner strength to heal from old wounds that haunt you now.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 16, 2009, 02:31:36 AM »

Need an update... is this the Wendi who lost weight and husband was angry? also she had a house fire about a year ago and was now moving again?

Her hubby wan't angry, it was her mom.....but, she was the one who had a small house fire yrs ago, and who sold her home and it fell thru due to the inspection.

I'm so glad her husband was there and not mad with her. She needs support and love. She's definately got that here but I'm praying that mom can give unconditional love.

Islandmonkey    and  Darla  Dottie  I can only hope if I ever needed help like that I'd have friends like you 
I think there are friends all over the place here.  Isn't it a wonderful feeling.  Truely a gift from GOD and his divine intervention.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: February 16, 2009, 02:32:56 AM »

Amen

Amen

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: February 16, 2009, 02:36:13 AM »

You already do MJ!

[
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: February 16, 2009, 02:36:41 AM »

What time do you get to call back, Island? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.