May 30, 2024, 09:44:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100738 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: February 16, 2009, 07:26:00 PM »

I have been having comp issues like crazy!!! 

I have been on the phone for two days with my brother (computer geek who is a microsoft cert system engineer) and with Microsoft themselves.  I still can't get my comp running.  I run REGCURE, Windows Defender and a couple other programs on a regular basis.  I had not ran MalwareBytes or updated my F-prot for a few weeks - BIG NO NO!

Because of not keeping Malware Bytes updated - It's causing my computer to be useless!  A window appeared on my computer that said Spyware Protect 2009 -I did not click on anything when that happened - and that was it!  Just wanted to caution anyone that sees that do not click on it for anything.  Please be sure to run malwarebytes.org before this happens to another monkey! 

I bought a new computer - will take a couple of weeks to get here - ugggghhhh!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #461 on: February 16, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »

EVENING GUYS!  Any news on Wendi?  Thanks!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: February 16, 2009, 07:40:45 PM »

I am just catching up....WOW...thank goodness y'all were here last night for Wendi.....Monks were a blessing to her ...I hope she is getting the help she obvious needs so badly.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: February 16, 2009, 07:41:43 PM »

Dolce.....I love that you are sharing your miracle with us.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: February 16, 2009, 07:42:57 PM »

Dolce.....I love that you are sharing your miracleS with us.

Twins 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: February 16, 2009, 07:44:46 PM »

Dolce.....I love that you are sharing your miracleS with us.

Twins 

Duh to  me...I knew that...I'd say just slap me...but someone would!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #466 on: February 16, 2009, 08:01:43 PM »

Just to let you guys know...no update on Wendi yet. Her husband has not called me back, and I just tried to call him but no answer. Their voice mail box is full.

Dolce....are your twins identical? And do you know if they are boys or girls? I have grandbabies that are twins....boy and girl...8 yrs old now

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: February 16, 2009, 08:05:31 PM »

Just to let you guys know...no update on Wendi yet. Her husband has not called me back, and I just tried to call him but no answer. Their voice mail box is full.

Dolce....are your twins identical? And do you know if they are boys or girls? I have grandbabies that are twins....boy and girl...8 yrs old now

Thanks for the update Darla.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: February 16, 2009, 08:23:43 PM »

Thanks for the update Darla.

oh i wish we knew how she was doing...i felt so bad but i'm just not good at that stuff...i love my monkey friends!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: February 16, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »

Hi islandmonkey, A_News_Junkie_Monkey, mytime and  4 guests! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: February 16, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »

Muffy - you are looking very snazzy tonight...love it!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #471 on: February 16, 2009, 08:30:38 PM »

Hi Muffy~just peeking in

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: February 16, 2009, 08:32:21 PM »

Thanks Leroy!  You're lookin' pretty spiffy yourself.   

How are you this evening islandmonkey?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: February 16, 2009, 08:33:09 PM »

Thank You to all the monkeys who gave me such a warm welcome back!

~~Hope mytime is feeling better~~

And heres to hoping that Wendi gets all the help that she needs!

You monkeys were wonderful to her!!

And about the soda addiction thank you so much to IBE for the reference to the toiliet thing I must say I knew people used it to clean toilets but I never put them together in a sentence and its a very strong visual that is working very well I must say...
Hey there Misi!  Long time no see!  I hope that you are doing well and are here to stay a while!!  Great to have you back my dear monkey friend!

Thank You so much Dolce and CBB I am definitely back to stay awhile had a little hiccup in life but getting back on track..I have missed SM!

Dolce in case you missed my note I love you avi its beautiful and I hope your pregnancy is treating you very well....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: February 16, 2009, 08:35:41 PM »

misitx5~  I hope things are getting better for you and your family.  {{hugs}}  You don't seem the type to give up easily. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: February 16, 2009, 08:35:54 PM »

Hey there Muffy!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Been out for the day, just checking to see if we had an update on Wendi yet.  But, my heart is at peace because we know she is in the best place possible right now.  I know she will be back with us before long monkeys!
Hugs to all my monkeys in the bunkies!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #476 on: February 16, 2009, 08:39:22 PM »

I do not know what to think of this - this vid was posted 2/11 - Youtube
This is a Rant towards NG for not mentioning Adji and nor staying on topic with Haleigh 
This " guy" feels that NG only Cares about Caylee

Comments ? anyone ..................... It's a little disturbing with his Alvin and the Chipmunk Voice........ 

Edited to add:  Use of the "F" word alot so if this disturbs you do not watch this video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DsdgMaf5LE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8DsdgMaf5LE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 08:51:47 PM by klaasend » Logged

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #477 on: February 16, 2009, 08:39:30 PM »

Brandi, thank you so much for my darling avatar.  Casper is so cute in green.  He is the boss of the house and deserves to wear such a hat, lol. 

You are one talented monkey and you do so much for all of us to bring a lil sunshine into our lives. sunny

Thank you again, It makes me feel like posting even more.  I am not just coming out of my shell.  I am breaking out!!!!!! 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: February 16, 2009, 08:40:09 PM »

Hey there Muffy!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Been out for the day, just checking to see if we had an update on Wendi yet.  But, my heart is at peace because we know she is in the best place possible right now.  I know she will be back with us before long monkeys!
Hugs to all my monkeys in the bunkies!

Hey there!  It's good to finally catch up with you here.  I haven't seen any updates on Wendi yet.  I'm also wondering how her hubby is holding up.  From what I remember he wasn't in the best of health. Both are in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope we hear some good news soon and she will come back when she can. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #479 on: February 16, 2009, 08:44:44 PM »

Thanks Leroy!  You're lookin' pretty spiffy yourself.   

How are you this evening islandmonkey?

Better than last night..........glad I had a bottle of bourbon hidden, my nerves are frayed. Still no answer on Wendi's home phone. I was tempted to have my daughter who is there this weekend go check on her with her daddy. I'm tempted to call the one mutual contact we have and see what he know, but I blew him off on a date 15 yrs ago so not sure yet

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.