May 23, 2024, 02:23:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100596 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #480 on: February 16, 2009, 08:48:33 PM »

I do not know what to think of this - this vid was posted 2/11 - Youtube
This is a Rant towards NG for not mentioning Adji and nor staying on topic with Haleigh 
This " guy" feels that NG only Cares about Caylee

Comments ? anyone ..................... It's a little disturbing with his Alvin and the Chipmunk Voice........ 

Edited to add:  Use of the "F" word alot so if this disturbs you do not watch this video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DsdgMaf5LE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8DsdgMaf5LE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Not too thrilled with all of his F-bombs but he is telling the truth.  Tonight Nancy Grace said she had, new stuff on a ranting Casey Anthony.  Nope, it is the same old, jail conversation where she gets mad at her parents over and over.  Why isn't the whole show about Adji and Haleigh?  If they are so interested in the ratings, give us more information about Adji and Haleigh so we will want to watch more about them.  Seems as though, if the ground search is called off they become yesterdays news..........so sad.

Magic
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 09:28:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: February 16, 2009, 08:48:56 PM »

island ~  I can see what you mean.  A dilemma.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #482 on: February 16, 2009, 08:54:42 PM »

Well, I decided to give it a try......of course now I can't find a listing for him.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 16, 2009, 08:56:20 PM »

misitx5~  I hope things are getting better for you and your family.  {{hugs}}  You don't seem the type to give up easily. 

Thanks Muffy thats a nice compliment...I am definitely a fighter, at least I used to be LOL , sometimes things just wear me down but I have 3 beautiful kids and that alone kicks my butt in gear..I would do anything for them!I need to make sure they know that no matter what comes at you in life you can overcome, succeed and become stronger in the end......
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: February 16, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »

Well, I decided to give it a try......of course now I can't find a listing for him.
See Island, I knew there was something about a date - boyfriend last night when I posted that!  I just mixed up the details, but at least I am not going bonkers!
Back in a bit, need to see if doc dump came today and if they have news on Haileigh.  Oh, and run to the store!  I need more hours in a day!
BTW - Dolce, if you read here - your avatar is the most beautiful mother to be avatar, I have ever seen.  Your twins are blessed to have you as their mom - I can feel the gentleness of your soul in the pic!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: February 16, 2009, 09:07:50 PM »

See Island, I knew there was something about a date - boyfriend last night when I posted that!  I just mixed up the details, but at least I am not going bonkers!
Back in a bit, need to see if doc dump came today and if they have news on Haileigh.  Oh, and run to the store!  I need more hours in a day!
BTW - Dolce, if you read here - your avatar is the most beautiful mother to be avatar, I have ever seen.  Your twins are blessed to have you as their mom - I can feel the gentleness of your soul in the pic!

No, not bonkers~I had a quick lunch with him 15 yrs ago, and passed him on to a friend....... OOPS, did I really just say that

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #486 on: February 16, 2009, 09:30:42 PM »

Thank you everyone for your sweet sweet comments!! 

I am having twins, they are fraternal, which does not dismiss identical according to the doctor, but still not likely that they will be.
We are having a girl and a boy.

Could someone fill me in a bit here, I am quite bagoogled.  IslandMonkey, you live near Wendi?  You dated a guy who knows her?  My goodness what a small jungle we live in........

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: February 16, 2009, 09:31:18 PM »

Look at me I am Sandra Dee!!

I feel so pretty!!   
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: February 16, 2009, 09:34:23 PM »

I feel so pretty!!   
I think your avatar would make a great spokesmodel for underarm deodorant.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: February 16, 2009, 09:36:09 PM »

I feel so pretty!!   
I think your avatar would make a great spokesmodel for underarm deodorant.

Well!!  I have never.........................................
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: February 16, 2009, 09:38:21 PM »

Thank you everyone for your sweet sweet comments!! 

I am having twins, they are fraternal, which does not dismiss identical according to the doctor, but still not likely that they will be.
We are having a girl and a boy.

Could someone fill me in a bit here, I am quite bagoogled.  IslandMonkey, you live near Wendi?  You dated a guy who knows her?  My goodness what a small jungle we live in........

Yes, before I moved her last March I lived about 3 miles from her house and my daughter took riding lessons (as did her neice) at the barn in the nborhood. I have probably turned around in her cul-de-sac more times than I can count. We just figured this out on SM...also, once I went to lunch with a guy who was her neighbor, but that was 15 yrs ago...very small jungle indeed. I didn't know her exact street addy, but was able to direct LE to house just because I knew the neighborhood so well

[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: February 16, 2009, 09:41:30 PM »

I feel so pretty!!   
You are cute!

Not sure you could be Sandra Dee though, unless you were to channel her....

Ohmmmmm.....I don't drink...Ohhhmmmm...I don't swear.....Ohhmmmm...I don't rat my hair....Ohmmmm...I can't I'm Sandra Dee...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: February 16, 2009, 09:43:08 PM »

Quote from: islandmonkey link=topic=4520.msg676097#msg676097

Yes, before I moved her last March I lived about 3 miles from her house and my daughter took riding lessons (as did her neice) at the barn in the nborhood. I have probably turned around in her cul-de-sac more times than I can count. We just figured this out on SM...also, once I went to lunch with a guy who was her neighbor, but that was 15 yrs ago...very small jungle indeed. I didn't know her exact street addy, but was able to direct LE to house just because I knew the neighborhood so well
Just goes to show that there is something bigger in motion than us.... 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: February 16, 2009, 09:45:03 PM »

I feel so pretty!!   

MT - I think you have a little bit of bewb poofing out over the top of that dress. You risque little monkey you! 

I Stand With The Girl
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: February 16, 2009, 09:45:07 PM »

Quote from: islandmonkey link=topic=4520.msg676097#msg676097

Just goes to show that there is something bigger in motion than us.... 

No doubt in my mind about that Dolce!

[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: February 16, 2009, 09:50:40 PM »

I feel so pretty!!   
You are cute!

Ohmmmmm.....I don't drink...Ohhhmmmm...I don't swear.....Ohhmmmm...I don't rat my hair....Ohmmmm...I can't I'm Sandra Dee...

OH, I am channeling her...............don't you worry your pretty little head off........oh my...........where is your head???   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: February 16, 2009, 09:53:38 PM »

I feel so pretty!!   

MT - I think you have a little bit of bewb poofing out over the top of that dress. You risque little monkey you! 

BT - it is all bewbs with you now!!  You get one little "enhancement" and that's all you think about now!!  Pffftt

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: February 16, 2009, 09:55:49 PM »

I feel so pretty!!   
You are cute!

OH, I am channeling her...............don't you worry your pretty little head off........oh my...........where is your head???   
I decapitated it per hubs request.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #498 on: February 16, 2009, 09:56:33 PM »

Dolce, these are my twins as babies.....they look nothing alike....Morgan Leigh has auburn hair and Jordan Wesley has blonde.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: February 16, 2009, 09:56:48 PM »

I feel so pretty!!   

Is she having a SuperBowl halftime Janet Jackson moment??  Just one question..where is Justin?!!??!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.