May 28, 2024, 07:55:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100666 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: February 17, 2009, 07:38:47 PM »

Island thanks for the update on Wendi.  So glad to hear she is safe and receiving the care she needs. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: February 17, 2009, 08:24:01 PM »

Dolce,
You look graceful and lovely! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #542 on: February 17, 2009, 09:00:12 PM »

Island, Thank you so much for the update on Wendi! I'm so glad that she's getting help. I really believe that the events of the other night will serve to be the catalyst for a long overdue opportunity for her to live her life as she deserves to live it. Good for her!

I'm praying that what began with God's whisper to monkeys, will be an unfolding miracle and an affirmation that her prayers have been heard and her pain is known. I believe they are beginning to be answered, and the pain is beginning to be lifted. I'm humbled, Father, by you allowing us to participate in and witness your miracle unfold. Thank you for loving and taking care of your child who is in need. Amen

crazybabyborg
« Reply #543 on: February 17, 2009, 09:01:45 PM »

Dolce,
You look graceful and lovely! 

Hey CAN!!

Special delivery!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/can.gif
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 09:04:10 PM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #544 on: February 17, 2009, 09:03:49 PM »

You too, Peanut!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/Peanut.gif

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: February 17, 2009, 09:14:25 PM »

So cute !    And look at you CBB in your St P avi  - beautimous !! 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #546 on: February 17, 2009, 09:22:19 PM »

So cute !    And look at you CBB in your St P avi  - beautimous !! 

Hi Bud's!!!!   

I gave you a bouquet, but thought about a green T-shirt....

What'cha think???
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: February 17, 2009, 09:24:11 PM »

Hi Bud's!!!!   

What'cha think???

yeah !  A green t-shirt, would love that !

crazybabyborg
« Reply #548 on: February 17, 2009, 09:25:25 PM »

Hi Bud's!!!!   

What'cha think???

yeah !  A green t-shirt, would love that !

Coming up, Bud's!!   
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #549 on: February 17, 2009, 09:25:34 PM »

I just wanted everyone to know that Ijust got off the phone with Wendi's husband, and he seems to be a very nice, compassionate and truly understanding man who really loves his wife.

She is in another hospital now, and is receiving the care she needs. I just want to remind everyone to keep her in your prayers because once she is released (could be 10 days to two weeks), she will need support to keep her strong.

IM

Sweet Island, thank you so much for letting us know about Wendi, she has been in my thoughts and prayers.  I am so glad her hubby is understanding and loving.  She is going to need all the love she can get.  I am so relieved she is where she needs to be, getting much needed help.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: February 17, 2009, 09:35:19 PM »

you are so sweet.  Our weather and where the fires are have been nice and mild this week.  I think god mustve had a hand in that, as the weather was forecasted to be up in the high 100s this week, but it wasnt at all.  Hubby is snoring his head off, he just got back from victoria where he was a volunteer, not with fire fighting, but helping with labouring ad other stuff, like unloading the continual flow of trucks coming in with all the donations from all over Australia.  There are even USA fire fighters, and forensic teams helping. 
I was reading about wendi too, and Im so glad for all the kind monkeys helping her.  A lot of websoites would just ban you for opening up like she did, and I just love monkeys cos they are so compassionate.  She was reaching out, and Im so glad she is in hospital.  Her weight worries me, 90 pounds is too thin.  How old is your daughter?  My son turns 21 this year.  Hugs Lucinda

Hi Lucinda, my daughter is 28, we just found out on New Year's day that she will be having our 3rd grandchild in August.  We are blessed with Rylan Lee 4yrs old and O'Rylie Rose 2yrs old.  They are what brought me to the Caylee case.  The first thing I ever heard was Cindy's voice on the 911 call talking about the (it smells like a dead body in the damn car).  My blood ran cold and I just knew that her precious granddaughter must be dead.  Then when I saw her at the first bond hearing and all of her crazy lies, I thought I had gone loony.

My husband tries to follow along with me but he is not like you guys that know all the details like I do.  I think I have everything said and every photo memorized.  I have never really even knew what blogging was about till this.  The only reason I had a computer was to play video games with my hubby, daughter and her husband. 

Oh by the way, I am so proud of your hubby for his volunteering in the fires, your heart must be bursting.  My son in law used to be a forest fire fighter before they had children, I know how scary and dangerous it can be.  He has a much safer job now, thank God.  We learned in America just what heroes the fireman and police are during 911, they are now truly cherished in America.  I was so proud of the monkeys tonight and Klass showed just what a class act she was.  Instead of banning someone in need, she allowed one of us to be helped.  Island Monkey and Darla were amazing and I just pray that she gets the help she needs and starts to put on some weight.

I have been so consumed with this case, I am retired and have lots of time on my hands.  I promised myself that Caylee would be the last that I got so involved with but now my heart is already so taken with little Haleigh and I pray that somehow she is found safe.  I have felt from the beginning that little Adji was just being forgotten about but without media, we just don't have a lot to go on.  Our hero Tim is there searching for Haleigh and that makes me feel so much better.  Now if just George and Cindy would get out of the picture and stay out of it until their horrid daughter goes to trial we would all be better off.  To read of the two year old little boy that Tim just found alive gives me hope and patience for Haleigh and Adji.  I truly believe in miracles.

Hugs, Magic

congratulations magic, on having a third grand child on the way.  My husband was not fire fighting, he was helping the red cross with unloading trucks with all the donations, and he helped out with some labour work in clearing roadways, but he is not a fire fighter. 
My son is tho.  He has a South Australian certificate in fire fighting for the CFS.  He moved to western australia, and handed in his pager.  My son, was one of the youngest people in my home town to pass into a full pledged cfs.  He has certificates, I framed them, I was so proud.  We had to get government permission for him to be allowed into the cfs as a full fiery, and he got that.  (due to his young age, he studied and sat for exams an 18 year old does, and he did more than pass, he excelled)  They bought him boots, a suit and a pager.  When he moved to Western Australia, he had to hand in his pager.  They all miss him here, but he is concentrating on his chef career.  he is a fully qualified chef, he did his 4 year apprentiship, now he is making big money.  Thats my boy.  Miss him a lot tho, but very proud of him.

Hi Lucinda, you sure are one proud mommy.  I am too, she is due for another ultra sound soon and we may learn if she is having a boy or a girl.  Her little 4yr old boy says it has to be a BOY!!!! LOL.  He has already decided on a name too, Butterscotch, hehe.  I am sure you do miss your son, I have never lived more than a few miles from my only daughter.  We still live in the same home she was born in, we just keep remodeling.  We made a pact a long time ago, never to move too far from each other.  We are either together or on IM or the phone all day.

I can't imagine all that your former mate has gone through.  I am so glad you are reunited.  It will be fun to have her in your life again.  You sound like a pistol, I would love to have you as a real life friend.  You say what you mean and you mean what you say.  I wish I were more outspoken but at least I am getting over my shyness about posting. 

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #551 on: February 17, 2009, 09:47:12 PM »

Either of these, Bud's?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/Buds-Girl-9-1.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/Buds-Girl-7.gif
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 10:03:01 PM by CBB » Logged
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: February 17, 2009, 10:01:00 PM »

arrggh, I like them both !!  Decisions, decisions.   

I'll grab them both and think on it.  Thank you CBB !!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: February 17, 2009, 10:07:08 PM »

Nice work on the avi's CBB.  Thank you so much!  I'm enjoying my wearin' of the green 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: February 17, 2009, 10:17:28 PM »

Hello:  Complaint Department, please?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: February 17, 2009, 10:20:20 PM »

Closed after 7PM.  Please check back tomorrow.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: February 17, 2009, 10:24:07 PM »

Take 2 aspirin and call Klass in the morning. 

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: February 17, 2009, 10:25:23 PM »

You want CBB to give you some sparkly green lipstick ???     

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: February 17, 2009, 10:27:45 PM »

Come on you guys, I didn't even tell you what it is yet. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: February 17, 2009, 10:28:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.