May 29, 2024, 06:16:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100690 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #720 on: February 18, 2009, 12:55:42 AM »

You mean Sean Daly's butt?  That pic I edited out with Casey at one of the Lake Vag parties? 

Yeah! We heard about it and we were thinking about all coming to Caylee's thread and post popcorn kitty, but we weren't sure what kind of mood you were in..............
crazybabyborg
« Reply #721 on: February 18, 2009, 12:57:45 AM »

I stopped them, of course.....

It was hard, but you know, I'm pretty good at this mod stuff..................     
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: February 18, 2009, 01:00:08 AM »

OMG, The boy next door was out side shooting his bb gun and I heard it hitting my utility building and then my dog started barking and I was afraid he was gonna hit Cupcake so I snuck outside and shot a bottle rocket his way so he would stop and I didnt exspect it to be so loud, you should have seen him run back inside, almost as fast as I did,   Im hiding now with the lights off.................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #723 on: February 18, 2009, 01:01:29 AM »

OMG, The boy next door was out side shooting his bb gun and I heard it hitting my utility building and then my dog started barking and I was afraid he was gonna hit Cupcake so I snuck outside and shot a bottle rocket his way so he would stop and I didnt exspect it to be so loud, you should have seen him run back inside, almost as fast as I did,   Im hiding now with the lights off.................

You answered a BB with a Bottle Rocket???   

Do you have bail money???
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: February 18, 2009, 01:01:46 AM »

UH-oh!  I think you just gave MT an idea.....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: February 18, 2009, 01:02:00 AM »

This is just for you CBB!! 

I see a bad moon a-rising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earth quakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.
Don't go 'round tonight
It's bound and take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise

crazybabyborg
« Reply #726 on: February 18, 2009, 01:03:33 AM »

Oh, that's a good idea, HH......   Rolling Eyes

It's YOUR house, with YOUR car in the driveway, and YOUR name on the mailbox.

I'm sure turning the lights off will take care of everything.........    Rolling Eyes
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: February 18, 2009, 01:03:38 AM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #728 on: February 18, 2009, 01:06:52 AM »

Yeah! Get something to take notes with MT!!

I'd bet a bottle rocket could be aimed right in the neighbor's window!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: February 18, 2009, 01:10:43 AM »

No thank you, I like my freedom!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #730 on: February 18, 2009, 01:12:33 AM »

Yeah! I heard that.............

How 'bout you, HH?

Do you often play with the neighborhood children??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 18, 2009, 01:16:15 AM »

LOL    I deleted the pic because if I didn't I'd get a bunch of emails how it's inappropriate, and they would be right 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: February 18, 2009, 01:18:01 AM »

For everyone's sake, so do I. I'm just thinking that Casey's going to see this out and not admit to a thing...

I could be wrong...............

I think so, too.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: February 18, 2009, 01:19:27 AM »

I like to play with neighborhood kids!!

We have the cutest 6 year old boy that lives across the street and he is a wholey terror!!  Last Halloweeen he went out a Ninja Turtle!!  So I posted a big sign NO Turtles Allowed!!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: February 18, 2009, 01:19:38 AM »

Who keeps breaking the forum?????????? 
I hope it's not me 

Well, what have you had to eat today? Flossy's not here, so it isn't HER wind...........  just sayin...  Rolling Eyes

I think Floozy took off with that leprechaun...just sayin'.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: February 18, 2009, 01:22:37 AM »

LOL    I deleted the pic because if I didn't I'd get a bunch of emails how it's inappropriate, and they would be right 

Couldn't you have an automatic email that responds - No Whiners Allowed!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #736 on: February 18, 2009, 01:22:41 AM »

Who keeps breaking the forum?????????? 
I hope it's not me 

Well, what have you had to eat today? Flossy's not here, so it isn't HER wind...........  just sayin...  Rolling Eyes

I think Floozy took off with that leprechaun...just sayin'.

Oh! I hadn't thought about that when I put them so "close".............   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: February 18, 2009, 01:23:03 AM »

How 'bout you, HH?

Well,  uhhh  no, but he aint shooting anymore and the cops havent come yet,  maybe he is afraid to call them, uhhh    if he does , well can they get finderprints off the bottle rocket?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #738 on: February 18, 2009, 01:27:34 AM »

How 'bout you, HH?

Well,  uhhh  no, but he aint shooting anymore and the cops havent come yet,  maybe he is afraid to call them, uhhh    if he does , well can they get finderprints off the bottle rocket?

You didn't use duct tape to make it, did you??   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: February 18, 2009, 01:29:28 AM »

How 'bout you, HH?

You didn't use duct tape to make it, did you??   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.