May 28, 2024, 03:25:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100679 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #780 on: February 18, 2009, 02:28:37 AM »

OK!!  This little monkey is off to bed!!  This may shock some of you..............but I do need my beauty rest!!   

Nite MT!! Sleep Well!!!

Are you messing with me????

I'm going to draw a little circle in the corner wall and send you there to put your nose in it, MT!!!

Last person who put me in the corner - got banned.............just sayin         

I'm nominating MT as the trivia quiz kid of SM.  WINNER!!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: February 18, 2009, 02:29:10 AM »

OK!!  This little monkey is off to bed!!  This may shock some of you..............but I do need my beauty rest!!   

Nite MT!! Sleep Well!!!

I'm going to draw a little circle in the corner wall and send you there to put your nose in it, MT!!!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: February 18, 2009, 02:30:07 AM »

Nite MT!! Sleep Well!!!

What's that?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #783 on: February 18, 2009, 02:33:37 AM »

Nite MT!! Sleep Well!!!

What's that?

It's the award that goes to the one that knows everything that has ever happened and who it was that was there when it did!!! 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: February 18, 2009, 02:37:13 AM »

Nite MT!! Sleep Well!!!

What's that?

It's the award that goes to the one that knows everything that has ever happened and who it was that was there when it did!!! 

Yep!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: February 18, 2009, 02:40:04 AM »

Nite MT!! Sleep Well!!!

What's that?

LOL - just trying to stay on my toes!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #786 on: February 18, 2009, 02:44:24 AM »

Nite MT!! Sleep Well!!!

What's that?

LOL - just trying to stay on my toes!!   

No, you tend to keep everyone else on theirs!   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #787 on: February 18, 2009, 02:47:30 AM »

OK Monkeys... about those butts... I seen them and trust me, you are lucky you missed them.. Those are some BIG UGLY BUTTS... I mean really BIG really UGLY butts... not a major loss not seeing them.. jus sayin Smile

crazybabyborg
« Reply #788 on: February 18, 2009, 02:48:33 AM »

I'm going to get ready for bed.......................

If I don't make it back tonight, I'll see you guys tomorrow on Caylee's thread, I suppose!

Sleep Well All and God Bless!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: February 18, 2009, 02:49:29 AM »

OK Monkeys... about those butts... I seen them and trust me, you are lucky you missed them.. Those are some BIG UGLY BUTTS... I mean really BIG really UGLY butts... not a major loss not seeing them.. jus sayin Smile

Thank you for the update!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #790 on: February 18, 2009, 02:49:43 AM »

I'll sleep much better knowing that, Searching!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: February 18, 2009, 02:50:48 AM »

I'm going to get ready for bed.......................

If I don't make it back tonight, I'll see you guys tomorrow on Caylee's thread, I suppose!

Sleep Well All and God Bless!   

Thank you CBB - you too!!

Good Night Monketts - I am to bed too!! See you are tomorrow!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #792 on: February 18, 2009, 02:52:08 AM »

Not a bubble among them???   
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: February 18, 2009, 02:52:23 AM »

OMG, The boy next door was out side shooting his bb gun and I heard it hitting my utility building and then my dog started barking and I was afraid he was gonna hit Cupcake so I snuck outside and shot a bottle rocket his way so he would stop and I didnt exspect it to be so loud, you should have seen him run back inside, almost as fast as I did,   Im hiding now with the lights off.................

ROTFLMAO.....Crazy wins every time.  Good one HH..  I can relate perfectly!!!    
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: February 18, 2009, 02:52:49 AM »

I'll sleep much better knowing that, Searching!

I hope you don't dream about them!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #795 on: February 18, 2009, 02:53:15 AM »

Wonder what happened to HH?   
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: February 18, 2009, 02:53:26 AM »

Good night to those lovely monkeys going to bed. sleep well 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #797 on: February 18, 2009, 02:54:31 AM »

OMG, The boy next door was out side shooting his bb gun and I heard it hitting my utility building and then my dog started barking and I was afraid he was gonna hit Cupcake so I snuck outside and shot a bottle rocket his way so he would stop and I didnt exspect it to be so loud, you should have seen him run back inside, almost as fast as I did,   Im hiding now with the lights off.................

ROTFLMAO.....Crazy wins every time.  Good one HH..  I can relate perfectly!!!    

It does, doesn't it, bluesy?? One of life's mysteries............   
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: February 18, 2009, 02:54:53 AM »

Wonder what happened to HH?   

That sooo made me laugh... I could picture it in my mind..... hope she is not in hand cuffs.... well unless the officer is cute and she is a willing participant... 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #799 on: February 18, 2009, 02:56:01 AM »

Not a bubble among them???   

Shocked

I meant SHAPE..............nothing else!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.