May 28, 2024, 05:55:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100661 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #820 on: February 18, 2009, 03:20:12 AM »

OMG that was funny. What kind of party was that??   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #821 on: February 18, 2009, 03:21:02 AM »

Get the Kleenex ... Snorting is expected !

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nP-XRg6jGTI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nP-XRg6jGTI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

OMG!!! Thank you Deenie!!!  I cannot stop laughing..................   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #822 on: February 18, 2009, 03:21:39 AM »

OMG that was funny. What kind of party was that??   
Women Behaving Badly .... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #823 on: February 18, 2009, 03:23:02 AM »

Get the Kleenex ... Snorting is expected !

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nP-XRg6jGTI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nP-XRg6jGTI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

OMG!!! Thank you Deenie!!!  I cannot stop laughing..................   

LOL, I just woke up hubby and doggy.  Now that is some funny stuff.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #824 on: February 18, 2009, 03:23:30 AM »

I KNEW CBB would Laugh ............ 

OMG is that not the funniest EVER ......... I have watched so many times.
You can't help but Laugh outloud

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: February 18, 2009, 03:30:55 AM »

OMG, The boy next door was out side shooting his bb gun and I heard it hitting my utility building and then my dog started barking and I was afraid he was gonna hit Cupcake so I snuck outside and shot a bottle rocket his way so he would stop and I didnt exspect it to be so loud, you should have seen him run back inside, almost as fast as I did,   Im hiding now with the lights off.................

ROTFLMAO.....Crazy wins every time.  Good one HH..  I can relate perfectly!!!    

It does, doesn't it, bluesy?? One of life's mysteries............   

Sorry so long in responding..just getting to here.  Can't you just see the visual of HH hiding in the dark house?    

I tried to get rid of my neighbor's big, fat fir tree that blocked my view trying to get out of my driveway by pouring a lot of gasoline on the roots.  Then I figured it would probably take a loooong time to kill it that way....so the next best idea was to light a match (this was after I finished polishing off the bottle of Bailey's).  Of course, I figured that since the gas soaked into the ground that it would just burn the roots.  Needless to say...it didn't quite happen that way.  The poor man that lived there used to sit on his porch and throw his cigs butts in the grass under that tree..and he thought it was his fault cuz it hadn't had rain in a while.  And no, I didn't correct him...just tried to comfort him and his wife that it was OK that my car almost went with the tree.  And NO the tree did not die!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: February 18, 2009, 03:36:06 AM »

OMG, The boy next door was out side shooting his bb gun and I heard it hitting my utility building and then my dog started barking and I was afraid he was gonna hit Cupcake so I snuck outside and shot a bottle rocket his way so he would stop and I didnt exspect it to be so loud, you should have seen him run back inside, almost as fast as I did,   Im hiding now with the lights off.................

Sorry so long in responding..just getting to here.  Can't you just see the visual of HH hiding in the dark house?    

I tried to get rid of my neighbor's big, fat fir tree that blocked my view trying to get out of my driveway by pouring a lot of gasoline on the roots.  Then I figured it would probably take a loooong time to kill it that way....so the next best idea was to light a match (this was after I finished polishing off the bottle of Bailey's).  Of course, I figured that since the gas soaked into the ground that it would just burn the roots.  Needless to say...it didn't quite happen that way.  The poor man that lived there used to sit on his porch and throw his cigs butts in the grass under that tree..and he thought it was his fault cuz it hadn't had rain in a while.  And no, I didn't correct him...just tried to comfort him and his wife that it was OK that my car almost went with the tree.  And NO the tree did not die!!

lmao... too funny.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #827 on: February 18, 2009, 03:36:27 AM »

BluesyGram .... YOU  Crazy ........

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: February 18, 2009, 03:36:31 AM »

What's a bottle rocket? Do you buy it or make it? TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #829 on: February 18, 2009, 03:47:08 AM »

Nigh Nigh time ....... I am sure I will See Everyone tomorrow at one point

Slore Doc Dump ..fingers crossed   

Good Night All
K

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: February 18, 2009, 03:47:37 AM »

Those poor women couldn't stop laughing either...bet they play that back for years.  At first I couldn't see what they had between their legs.  I thought they were running knock-kneed because they were laughing so hard they were trying not to pee on themselves.  

Too funny.

Yeah, I used to be crazy.  I try not to act on my first thoughts anymore.  Now I know to go to the garden store instead of the gas station.  LOL
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 18, 2009, 03:50:44 AM »

What's a bottle rocket? Do you buy it or make it? TIA

It is a firecracker on a stick.  The reason why they call it a bottle rocket is because you usually stand it up in a bottle so that it is pointed upward....light it and it shoot straight up and explodes a few feet up.  However, it sounds like HH kind of tilted it and shot it toward the neighbor's house  lol
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: February 18, 2009, 03:52:42 AM »

Night ..  looking forward to at least the first 500 pgs. tomorrow. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: February 18, 2009, 03:54:38 AM »

I think the worst I did was,we had this neighbor back in 2001 that,well,was off a bit,gave me the creeps,always said the fbi was after him and cia was and all,well, he kept coming to my door all hours of day and night..I politely asked him to leave me alone,he still did it and well,he scared the heck outta me.. so one night we ran computer speakers up under his trailer,yes,it was a trailer park,and there was a website had all kinds of LE sound files.. there was one that said "this is the fbi,you are surrounded" and "don't move" all kinds of stuff.. we would play the fbi one and then a couple others and watch him peeking out windows... next day he was GONE. I do mean GONE.. he left his furniture and all behind..

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #834 on: February 18, 2009, 04:11:42 AM »

I think the worst I did was,we had this neighbor back in 2001 that,well,was off a bit,gave me the creeps,always said the fbi was after him and cia was and all,well, he kept coming to my door all hours of day and night..I politely asked him to leave me alone,he still did it and well,he scared the heck outta me.. so one night we ran computer speakers up under his trailer,yes,it was a trailer park,and there was a website had all kinds of LE sound files.. there was one that said "this is the fbi,you are surrounded" and "don't move" all kinds of stuff.. we would play the fbi one and then a couple others and watch him peeking out windows... next day he was GONE. I do mean GONE.. he left his furniture and all behind..

Hmmm I know another house someone could hook that up too.  Starts with an A..................

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: February 18, 2009, 11:53:23 AM »

I will be at a funeral today (my Uncle) Dolce is keeping me updated on Caylee - Dolce you are the bestest ever!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: February 18, 2009, 03:10:55 PM »

always I hope the funeral is bearable, my condolences to you.

I felt this was the only place to post this but since it's been a concern in the past, I wanted to share this here if others need it.

If you feel ChatnGrumble is violating your privacy in any regard, then please know that the host for their forum has the following privacy standards. You can make complaint regarding it on the Zetaboards site.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: February 18, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »

Thank you, None.  It may also be helpful if more than one complains about the privacy issue as it does seem to be a source for gathering personal information.  Maybe the Board at Zeta will take it more seriously if several people contact them?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: February 18, 2009, 03:32:09 PM »

I agree and thanks Anna. You just cannot violate privacy at will, particularly when you are the 'guest' of a free forum hosting site.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: February 18, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »

I agree and thanks Anna. You just cannot violate privacy at will, particularly when you are the 'guest' of a free forum hosting site.

Especially when posting lies about that person and even their child!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.