May 28, 2024, 09:11:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100668 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: February 18, 2009, 08:34:08 PM »

Hey Can!!! It's past Valentne's Day, hon.............

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/can.gif

Thank you CBB...you're a doll! and a little devil too...looks like I'll be back to buggin' you after St. Paddy's day
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: February 18, 2009, 08:53:32 PM »

I spelled it wrong Kermie - his name is Rev. Marc Dreyer - do you know him???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: February 18, 2009, 09:01:27 PM »

And Kermit, I meant that in the nicest, kindest way, not searching for information about you!!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: February 18, 2009, 09:05:23 PM »

Sorry for the O/T klaas in Natalee.BB is back with the others at GM.It is very interesting!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: February 18, 2009, 09:13:51 PM »

Sorry for the O/T klaas in Natalee.BB is back with the others at GM.It is very interesting!

Yes, I've been following it all 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: February 18, 2009, 09:14:03 PM »

First, may I offer you my condolences on your loss. Difficult as things may seem, remember how much your love for your family is and let that be your compass in life.

I do not think I personally know him, but he worked for the Justice Dept. Not Secret Service I believe.
The ATF and DEA agents that worked a case I was involved with, I was not working directly with them, but higher up the chain of command, um, the top lets call it. So, if he knows me, then it's only through the top.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: February 18, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »

yep this is the usual witching hour that some of them break heavy into the libations, you wouldn't believe some of the phone calls I've gotten 

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #867 on: February 18, 2009, 09:25:34 PM »

Hey Can!!! It's past Valentne's Day, hon.............

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/can.gif

Thank you CBB...you're a doll! and a little devil too...looks like I'll be back to buggin' you after St. Paddy's day

I'll hold you to that!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #868 on: February 18, 2009, 09:31:46 PM »

yep this is the usual witching hour that some of them break heavy into the libations, you wouldn't believe some of the phone calls I've gotten 

None? I'm sort of lost with the details of all this. Why is this happening? The slide show broke my heart and then angered me. I just don't understand why posters with a differing view can either stay and respectfully debate it, or leave to post with others of like opinion without bashing, threatening, and lying about those they left behind.   

It's really a rhetorical question, and maybe it's because I don't vsit other sites that I don't get it............. but I don't get it.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #869 on: February 18, 2009, 09:38:21 PM »

What is wrong with these people?  I'm just stunned by what I've read today alone.   

"witchy" has come to mind...."crazy" too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #870 on: February 18, 2009, 09:39:41 PM »

None? I'm sort of lost with the details of all this. Why is this happening? The slide show broke my heart and then angered me. I just don't understand why posters with a differing view can either stay and respectfully debate it, or leave to post with others of like opinion without bashing, threatening, and lying about those they left behind.   

It's really a rhetorical question, and maybe it's because I don't vsit other sites that I don't get it............. but I don't get it.

I don't get it either CBB.  I've gone from sad to MAD!  It's just not right! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: February 18, 2009, 09:41:41 PM »

First, may I offer you my condolences on your loss. Difficult as things may seem, remember how much your love for your family is and let that be your compass in life.

I do not think I personally know him, but he worked for the Justice Dept. Not Secret Service I believe.
The ATF and DEA agents that worked a case I was involved with, I was not working directly with them, but higher up the chain of command, um, the top lets call it. So, if he knows me, then it's only through the top.
Thank you Kermit.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: February 18, 2009, 09:49:16 PM »

CBB - I went to their chat long ago, then asked to be deactivated last summer. Then they get into arguments and attack others there, they flee too. ldstlou posted to me last night GM members were sharing my emails and those of others who post at SM. So instead of playing their game of intimidation I posted with my deactivated username to request my emails not be posted. How does carnut respond? He posts my email? BB took issue with my daring to post to carnut period, starts a thread replete with cheerleaders to have me banned there. If it all weren't so ludicrous one could laugh, but sane people don't find this humorous.

I've never met so many low self-esteem busybodies in all of my days, honestly it's how I see this - so desperate for attention that they will chase Natalee's family and defame anyone who does not agree with them. If they can't lord over Natalee's thread here, they will seek to destroy it or anyone who defies them.

So in a nutshell it's one very sad story, isn't it?

Dana's show is very good, now the cyberstalking piece is beginning.........talking about the bullying and harming of people.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: February 18, 2009, 09:57:22 PM »

CBB - I don't get it either!  Since I am not a NH poster, many of these names are so new to me! 

Yes, I was invited to GM!  I have gone to their chat on occasions.  I had no idea of the history between forums or posters.  There are even a few there that have made it known that they don't like me and I have no idea who they are.  I don't even know anything about them to base an opinion on nor do they!!

I typically try to base my like or dislike of people on how they treat me and others!!  I sincerely hope I am not being judged by the "company I keep," especially since I have no idea who that might be!! 

In addition, I pushed for many of my friends to be invited!  Please don't judge them because they are even more in the dark than I am!!

I think the expression "Another fine mess you haven't gotten us into, Mytime" might need to be put on my headstone!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: February 18, 2009, 10:04:57 PM »

Always 1 - I am sorry to read about the loss of your Uncle!!  My prayers are with you and your family!!

I hope you are feeling better too about all that othere stuff!!  If you want a good laugh, call me!!  I will let you hear my threatening message from Destiny!!  I have even shared it with my kids as a lesson "of what not to allow yourself to become!!"     

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: February 18, 2009, 10:04:58 PM »

mytime I hope it doesn't turn sour for you, that's not my intent in being honest back to CBB. I really am sick and tired of the bashing, it needs to stop.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: February 18, 2009, 10:10:08 PM »

mytime I hope it doesn't turn sour for you, that's not my intent in being honest back to CBB. I really am sick and tired of the bashing, it needs to stop.

I agree, None!  I wish everyone would get along!  I have to wonder how many people would actually like each other in real life if we used different names!!  I am not sure - the internet, emails, IMs, convey who we truly are!!  Hope that makes sense!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #877 on: February 18, 2009, 10:11:50 PM »

Thanks, None, and Thanks MyTime for filling me in............

I don't blame you for being upset, None. I'd be upset too.

MyTime, as far as I can see, you've done all you can to undo whatever you did, and you're here becase Klaas said so, and that's enough for me.

I just left Nat's thread, and the continued attacks and continued derailing is what just tears me up.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: February 18, 2009, 10:15:49 PM »

CBB - I don't get it either!  Since I am not a NH poster, many of these names are so new to me! 

Yes, I was invited to GM!  I have gone to their chat on occasions.  I had no idea of the history between forums or posters.  There are even a few there that have made it known that they don't like me and I have no idea who they are.   I don't even know anything about them to base an opinion on nor do they!!

I typically try to base my like or dislike of people on how they treat me and others!!  I sincerely hope I am not being judged by the "company I keep," especially since I have no idea who that might be!! 

In addition, I pushed for many of my friends to be invited!  Please don't judge them because they are even more in the dark than I am!!

I think the expression "Another fine mess you haven't gotten us into, Mytime" might need to be put on my headstone!! 

mytime, it may be my tired eyes but are you saying that some at GM don't like you? I bolded it.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: February 18, 2009, 10:20:01 PM »

I actually met Lala's in real life, invited she and her family to a football game at Alabama when my son was there on the team. I had no idea how much venom she and Yap had for me until recently but glad I know now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.