May 28, 2024, 06:00:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100662 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: February 18, 2009, 11:30:15 PM »

Sorry for the O/T klaas in Natalee.BB is back with the others at GM.It is very interesting!

Yes, I've been following it all 

Is there new news on Natalee or is this one of those drama things I am better off not knowing about?

There are many who continue to work toward finding justice for Natalee and bringing her home.  And no, it isn't just one of those drama things.  And people SHOULD know about Natalee Holloway, the American citizen who went missing and still hasn't been returned home.  JMHO
OH Muffy - don't mean Natalee is a drama thing - just not following if there is a break in her case or if this GM (?) stuff and the security stuff the girls were talking about here earlier  - well is that some kind of site war?
I care about Natalee - followed her case from my remote (had no idea you guys were here then!), but after the Murt experience, I am leary of drama - especially if people are not  the character most monkeys are!

Ohhhh,  Okey dokey then.  I was wonderin' there for a second...   unfortunately there isn't a break in Natalee's case, and I would just step back outta the way on the rest of what's going on.  {{hugs}}

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #921 on: February 18, 2009, 11:33:08 PM »

texasmom,

Let me make this delivery to you while I've got you here.......

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/txmom.gif

Not to leave anybody out! I'll be happy to make anybody one and am still adding everyday!   

OH good, Cbb, My girls will be needing some "green", lol

Here you go, Art! Happy St. Pat's to you and the girls!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/artcolley.gif
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: February 18, 2009, 11:33:28 PM »

I gotta tell ya, the venom I see coming out of that banning thread on GM makes me SO glad I am no longer associated with those hateful miscreants.

Their true colors can't stay hidden for long, they always let them out.
Sad, sad people. Must have very empty hearts.

Art my sweet peep, I appreciate you. Hey if they think I've got issues then good, we all now are on notice they are ALL above reproach, right?  I can tell you this, I'm not doing carnut's job for his lazy self. He can walk his fingers over to deactivate me all by himself. Oh and now after the additional torment,  he can delete every post I have ever made there as well.

I think SM has the right idea in not allowing it's members to delete their own post.  To bad Carnut did not do that to the GM forum. Then it would be seen what some of the folks had originally written before they deleted their post. But like Art said  and I bolded Their true colors can't stay hidden for long, they always let them out.

Mytime yes we do miss some of our ex forum chatters. Yes you are included in that . Feel free to come back at anytime.

Yes we all have true colors Sam, even you. Even anarchists who get women to pander to him and do his bidding and dirty work. Frankly I expected most of you to be smarter than that.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: February 18, 2009, 11:35:17 PM »

I gotta tell ya, the venom I see coming out of that banning thread on GM makes me SO glad I am no longer associated with those hateful miscreants.

Their true colors can't stay hidden for long, they always let them out.

Art my sweet peep, I appreciate you. Hey if they think I've got issues then good, we all now are on notice they are ALL above reproach, right?  I can tell you this, I'm not doing carnut's job for his lazy self. He can walk his fingers over to deactivate me all by himself. Oh and now after the additional torment,  he can delete every post I have ever made there as well.

I think SM has the right idea in not allowing it's members to delete their own post.  To bad Carnut did not do that to the GM forum. Then it would be seen what some of the folks had originally written before they deleted their post. But like Art said  and I bolded Their true colors can't stay hidden for long, they always let them out.

Mytime yes we do miss some of our ex forum chatters. Yes you are included in that . Feel free to come back at anytime.

I agree, I never deleted any of my posts.
I have never HIDDEN them either

And I will again say, true colors can't be hidden forever. They always come out. I think that banning thread is a very good example of that.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: February 18, 2009, 11:38:01 PM »

Sorry for the O/T klaas in Natalee.BB is back with the others at GM.It is very interesting!

Is there new news on Natalee or is this one of those drama things I am better off not knowing about?

There are many who continue to work toward finding justice for Natalee and bringing her home.  And no, it isn't just one of those drama things.  And people SHOULD know about Natalee Holloway, the American citizen who went missing and still hasn't been returned home.  JMHO
OH Muffy - don't mean Natalee is a drama thing - just not following if there is a break in her case or if this GM (?) stuff and the security stuff the girls were talking about here earlier  - well is that some kind of site war?
I care about Natalee - followed her case from my remote (had no idea you guys were here then!), but after the Murt experience, I am leary of drama - especially if people are not  the character most monkeys are!

Ohhhh,  Okey dokey then.  I was wonderin' there for a second...   unfortunately there isn't a break in Natalee's case, and I would just step back outta the way on the rest of what's going on.  {{hugs}}

Oh good - I was crying when I read your reply at first - I just didn't know what GM and BB and all that stuff was! 
As for Natalee - I have checked Klaas list to see if the tourism parade is coming my way, and I am ready and willing to jump in and pass out boycott Aruba fliers or help if it does!
I want justice for Natalee and JonBenet and so many others I followed via TV before I found monkeys.
So, I totally stepping back from the rest of whatever this is!
HUGS BACK! 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: February 18, 2009, 11:38:57 PM »

For eXample:

I vote for a ban of Nonesuch because I think her post was uncalled for . The email which Carnut received that he did not say who sent it sounded just like None to me. None really is a none in my honest opinion.

Look familiar, Sam? These are YOUR words.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: February 18, 2009, 11:39:19 PM »

Now, excuse the interruption........but any new news on member Wendi?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: February 18, 2009, 11:41:00 PM »

OK, Lets have a neighborly debate - anybody up for it??
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: February 18, 2009, 11:43:03 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: February 18, 2009, 11:43:52 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #930 on: February 18, 2009, 11:46:27 PM »

texasmom,

Not to leave anybody out! I'll be happy to make anybody one and am still adding everyday!   

Bump!

O/T...............which is REALLY hard to do in Musings!!!   

I LIKE making you guys avatars, and I should have kept the link in my signature line for Valentine's Day, because it caused a lot of confusion when I didn't. Please don't think I'm too busy, and please don't think just because I'm reluctant to hunt you down and give them to you, it's because I don't want to anymore. New Rules because of the off topic in the discussion threads, but it's not because I don't want to, trust me!!!

So the lists are always in the lounge and I'm always looking for you guys to come there, OK? I've got hundreds of them from 2005 on, and they're there because I wub you!! So there!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #931 on: February 18, 2009, 11:47:21 PM »

I'm holding my breath here.......................
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: February 18, 2009, 11:48:12 PM »

texasmom,

Bump!

O/T...............which is REALLY hard to do in Musings!!!   

I LIKE making you guys avatars, and I should have kept the link in my signature line for Valentine's Day, because it caused a lot of confusion when I didn't. Please don't think I'm too busy, and please don't think just because I'm reluctant to hunt you down and give them to you, it's because I don't want to anymore. New Rules because of the off topic in the discussion threads, but it's not because I don't want to, trust me!!!

So the lists are always in the lounge and I'm always looking for you guys to come there, OK? I've got hundreds of them from 2005 on, and they're there because I wub you!! So there!

Thank You!!!! It is GORGEOUS, as usual!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: February 18, 2009, 11:48:22 PM »

OK good!!

Here is my new dilemna?  I have 5 yorkies that need to go out at night!  I also have new neighbors who enjoy sleeping with their windows open!  My previous neighbors were older, closed their windows and never heard a thing!

The new neighbors are complaining!!  But not to me, they told my husband on me!   

I am trying hard to be considerate but now I am a nervous wreck!! 

We live on a canal with river view, so putting up a fense would be very unneighborly!

Any solutions?????

PS - they just yelled at me again..........but I did forget!!  So I am in the wrong, again!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #934 on: February 18, 2009, 11:49:26 PM »

Now, excuse the interruption........but any new news on member Wendi?

Hi news junkie!

I haven't heard an update today, but the last post I saw said she would be hospitalized for 10 days to 2 weeks. 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: February 18, 2009, 11:50:20 PM »

For eXample:

I vote for a ban of Nonesuch because I think her post was uncalled for . The email which Carnut received that he did not say who sent it sounded just like None to me. None really is a none in my honest opinion.

Yes Art I know exactly what I posted and it is right out in the open . No hidden things from me
 Other than what I have said in Chat. I also do not understand why it should be a problem if some of us like to chat and why it is important to SM. We very seldom talk about the Natalee case or any case for that matter.

CBB Thank you very much for my Saint Patrick day avatar.

Just a swinging with the tribe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #936 on: February 18, 2009, 11:51:19 PM »

OK good!!

Here is my new dilemna?  I have 5 yorkies that need to go out at night!  I also have new neighbors who enjoy sleeping with their windows open!  My previous neighbors were older, closed their windows and never heard a thing!

The new neighbors are complaining!!  But not to me, they told my husband on me!   

I am trying hard to be considerate but now I am a nervous wreck!! 

We live on a canal with river view, so putting up a fense would be very unneighborly!

Any solutions?????

PS - they just yelled at me again..........but I did forget!!  So I am in the wrong, again!!   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: February 18, 2009, 11:52:08 PM »

I miss Chimes 

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #938 on: February 18, 2009, 11:54:23 PM »

For eXample:

Yes Art I know exactly what I posted and it is right out in the open . No hidden things from me
 Other than what I have said in Chat. I also do not understand why it should be a problem if some of us like to chat and why it is important to SM. We very seldom talk about the Natalee case or any case for that matter.

CBB Thank you very much for my Saint Patrick day avatar.

You are VERY welcomed, Sam!!!   

MYTIME? Are there any trees that grow quickly in your area? Something to block the view an muffle the sound?

Could you put up a decorative privacy fence section on the side where your nighbor is?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: February 18, 2009, 11:54:33 PM »

Oh good - I was crying when I read your reply at first - I just didn't know what GM and BB and all that stuff was! 
As for Natalee - I have checked Klaas list to see if the tourism parade is coming my way, and I am ready and willing to jump in and pass out boycott Aruba fliers or help if it does!
I want justice for Natalee and JonBenet and so many others I followed via TV before I found monkeys.
So, I totally stepping back from the rest of whatever this is!
HUGS BACK! 

Oh you silly monkey............no need to cry!!  It is all very confusing for us "newbies!"

I have not heard anything new about Wendi!!  However, I will be keeping her in my prayers!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.