April 19, 2024, 04:28:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 99985 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #980 on: February 19, 2009, 12:30:28 AM »

News Junkie - last I heard on Wendi is that she was transferred to a different hospital and expected to be there for a couple weeks.  IslandMonkey got that info from Wendi's husband.  IslandMonkey also said that her husband sounded very nice.
Thanks Klaas!!!!!

MYTIME:  Get them two cards!  First card:  Welcome to the neighborhood.
Second card: Sympathy card! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #981 on: February 19, 2009, 12:30:35 AM »

None.Obviously a BIG Alabama Fan?

KTF - my son was on the Bama team, he transferred to another university after his position coach and Shula, both left.

Just a little info about me out here in Seattle.A very close friend of our families great- grandfather played for Alabama and won the Rose Bowl MVP 1927.Fred Pickhard.I'm a die-hard University of Washington fan.Yes.We've had some rough times as of late.My good friend from high school started for the Huskies when they went to 3 straight Rose Bowls and won the National Championship..FWIW

KTF that's great to know! I'll have to look up Fred Pickard !  How are the Huskies doing in their recruiting? We have a sports thread, I started it long ago because Frijole's father was a D1 football coach. Please come start some activity around your Huskies. I'd evangelize where son plays now except for I try to protect him now, lessons learned from those you can't trust not to hurt your children. We do have fun on the football thread though ! Come join us !

None?   
Geez..........I owe you a apology!! I didn't know you started that thread! It's named for Frijoli, and I just thought it was his! I should have asked you about dedicating it to Peaches. I'm sorry!

I know you would have said "yes", but I still should have asked!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: February 19, 2009, 12:31:00 AM »

News Junkie - last I heard on Wendi is that she was transferred to a different hospital and expected to be there for a couple weeks.  IslandMonkey got that info from Wendi's husband.  IslandMonkey also said that her husband sounded very nice.
Thanks Klaas!!!!!

MYTIME:  Get them two cards!  First card:  Welcome to the neighborhood.
Second card: Sympathy card! 

Where've you been, news junkie!!!??
Long story in a list:
1.  The Murt fiasco
2.  Was back after recovering from never wanting to be on internet again, when on Dec 27 - disk out in back.
3.  Recovered and got Bronchial pneumonia

Good news is that is three - comes in threes, right? LOL
Thanks for asking!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: February 19, 2009, 12:31:39 AM »

MyTime..when I lived in Florida, I had a little terrier....he barked at shadows and other things that I could not see.  My neighbor did not care for him....so he bought a doberman...at least that is what his kids told me....
My terrier starting barking at the doberman and the doberman turned over on his back and laid low....lol.  Nothing really changed except my neighbor had big food and vet bills.

It is miserable to try to keep doggie voices low enough to make everyone happy.  I would think maybe a fence on the one side between the houses would be best....but I see you are on the water....so they would definitely fuss over that....blocking the view.

This was no answer....but it did remind me of those days....!     

Thank you Mere!!

I am trying to be considerate!  But tonight, I messed up again and forgot!! (They have only been in that room for a week because of remolding).

That will be my first attempt at resolving the problem, however, if a fence becomes a necessity than so be it........

But telling me on me was a big mistake!!  LOL 

I tend not to behave late at night!!  But I think it is Jackie and CBB's fault!!  LOL 

remolding?  did you miss the mold?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: February 19, 2009, 12:31:48 AM »

Yes, it's a shame, none, but they do go after the children of other posters as well as the poster.

And it has been my experience that a fence won't stop the sound of a dog's bark.

Maybe I am getting the wrong kind of fencing, lol.

too funny Anna. I'm glad you came to post with us late night crew tonight. Seems like old times, doesn't it?

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: February 19, 2009, 12:32:44 AM »

Please move to Musings #20

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4573.0
crazybabyborg
« Reply #986 on: February 19, 2009, 12:34:02 AM »

MyTime..when I lived in Florida, I had a little terrier....he barked at shadows and other things that I could not see.  My neighbor did not care for him....so he bought a doberman...at least that is what his kids told me....
My terrier starting barking at the doberman and the doberman turned over on his back and laid low....lol.  Nothing really changed except my neighbor had big food and vet bills.

It is miserable to try to keep doggie voices low enough to make everyone happy.  I would think maybe a fence on the one side between the houses would be best....but I see you are on the water....so they would definitely fuss over that....blocking the view.

This was no answer....but it did remind me of those days....!     

Thank you Mere!!

I am trying to be considerate!  But tonight, I messed up again and forgot!! (They have only been in that room for a week because of remolding).

That will be my first attempt at resolving the problem, however, if a fence becomes a necessity than so be it........

But telling me on me was a big mistake!!  LOL 

I tend not to behave late at night!!  But I think it is Jackie and CBB's fault!!  LOL 

Riiigggghhhttt!!!......................

Jackie? You and I just drag this monkey down the path of no good, don't we???   Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.