June 16, 2024, 11:37:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 101690 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #380 on: February 16, 2009, 03:41:27 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys heading to bed. I think I have to wait on this shot of bourbon to settle me down. Whew !!!!! what a night. Yep send those Monkey haters on over.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #381 on: February 16, 2009, 03:42:12 AM »

I'm so glad that Wendi is getting some help. Thanks guys, for being there for her. You did a very good thing.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #382 on: February 16, 2009, 03:43:37 AM »

What time do you get to call back, Island? 

Just got off from Le, she was transported to the hospital..........Thanks everyone for pulling together tonight. We are all so blessed to have each other.

Oh, such good news.  I have been so worried about her for days.  Thank you Island Monkey and Darla for getting her the help she needed.  Island Monkey you were definitely put in the right place at the right time.  I am humbled to be in the same forum with you.

Hugs, Magic 

Pls~I don't deserve that , I just happened to be online at the right time..... I am sending her a goodie basket to the hospital and am going to put some mokeys in it, so if anyone else has any ideas what else to toss in there, I'm open to suggsetions.

an angel??

Done. So far, flowers, some cute monkeys, kisses and an angel............maybe something for her animals, I know how much she loves them .

Beggin strip doggy treats, milkbone doggy biscuits?? maybe 1 or 2 chew toys?? or balls or something that she could use to play with them with???

crazybabyborg
« Reply #383 on: February 16, 2009, 03:45:29 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys heading to bed. I think I have to wait on this shot of bourbon to settle me down. Whew !!!!! what a night. Yep send those Monkey haters on over.

A shot of bourbon isn't always a bad thing, darla...................

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #384 on: February 16, 2009, 03:45:30 AM »

I'm with you on a shot of something........thanks Darla

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: February 16, 2009, 03:46:34 AM »

Just got off from Le, she was transported to the hospital..........Thanks everyone for pulling together tonight. We are all so blessed to have each other.

Oh, such good news.  I have been so worried about her for days.  Thank you Island Monkey and Darla for getting her the help she needed.  Island Monkey you were definitely put in the right place at the right time.  I am humbled to be in the same forum with you.

Hugs, Magic 

Pls~I don't deserve that , I just happened to be online at the right time..... I am sending her a goodie basket to the hospital and am going to put some mokeys in it, so if anyone else has any ideas what else to toss in there, I'm open to suggsetions.

an angel??

Done. So far, flowers, some cute monkeys, kisses and an angel............maybe something for her animals, I know how much she loves them .

Beggin strip doggy treats, milkbone doggy biscuits?? maybe 1 or 2 chew toys?? or balls or something that she could use to play with them with???

Good idea, and something for the cats also........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: February 16, 2009, 03:47:03 AM »

Thanks CBB....I think God had a big hand in having us here tonight. I was just getting ready to go to bed. I just pray she will be ok and gets the help she needs.

God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: February 16, 2009, 03:47:46 AM »

islandmonkey, Sleuth, Searching, Anna, CBB, dottie, orbison11 and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

good night all.

Oh if you see the post again, I think, in the Haliegh thread where a poster calls us a group of hateful vigilantes, point her over here!!   

Good Night IBE Sleep well..sweet dreams.. Big Monkey Hugs to you!!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: February 16, 2009, 03:49:50 AM »

Great everyone. A Blessed Evening.

I also hope the mom gets help too.

Love ya,

IBE

PS my first meal of meals on wheels comes tomorrow... does that mean I have to chase it

Anyone you know who is ill and lives alone.. this is a good program. It costs $30 a week for 5 days but you can get it for less if in need. Our local senior citizen's dept has a meal program too but only 1 meal a day. Now just some oatmeal, milk and will have my energy back in no time.

Am so happy about Monkeys who said "let's roll" tonight and did so!

LOL~no you don't have to chase them down......they deliver it directly to you, i know as I used to deliver them and I'd sometimes just add a single rose just to perk up all the special people I met doing it

What a nice idea. My mom and I used to write thank you notes. It was fun when school students would send cards. Mom and I were both teachers and that would bring back some good memories.

I know, was just teasing about the "chasing". My mom and I had them years ago when I first went on disability and she was sent to me to take care of. Actually we ended helping each other.

Used to save the cucumbers, cover with rice vinegar and have then the next day. Sometimes you get the same meal on Mondays or Tues and you don't need a calendar. anyone remember the movie "It's Tuesday it must be Belgium" or was it "Italy"

I am so happy that everything turned out alright tonight and am going back a few pages to print out the prayer given here.

Oh, here comes the rain. In the trailer you can pretend you are at a cabin by a lake and it's raining1

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #389 on: February 16, 2009, 03:50:54 AM »

Thank you for the update. Thank God she is being helped and thank God for Darla and Island being in the right place at the right time.

Searching, I have been wondering something for awhile, do you know a Francy?

Francy ?? is that a sn or the persons name, I knew a francy2u or something similar that posted and also a frankie, oh franklie both posted on topix..

Hi Searching, I am Francy2u I posted on topix until it became a sewer, I said goodbye and never looked back.  Thank God for the Monkeys, they are the only way I got through the search for our beautiful baby Caylee.  I am going to be here forever, for all the missing.  I am so glad you are here with me, I saw you on chatango but we missed each other.  I thought this was you.  This is my online game name that I have used for years but you can always call me Francy.

Hugs, Magic/Francy

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: February 16, 2009, 03:51:23 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

an angel??

Good idea, and something for the cats also........

lil catnip squeaky mice?? or maybe a toy for kitty to chase ?? will give her some way of inter acting/playing with the fur babies, I am sure she does already,but being it would be gifts, well, she may spend EXTRA time with the fur babies and I don't know about everyone else,but my fur babies and inter acting/playing with them when I am down really does cheer me up. Just a thought.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #391 on: February 16, 2009, 03:52:59 AM »

Thanks CBB....I think God had a big hand in having us here tonight. I was just getting ready to go to bed. I just pray she will be ok and gets the help she needs.

So do I darla. Maybe more than we realize. I'm not sure Wendi was personally able to ask for the help she really needed, and I'm hoping that this will be the beginning of that path she needs to walk for it. I'm hoping that tonight will be the beginning of an answer for her, and if so, then we all were where we were supposed to be.

darla and island, thank you again.............
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: February 16, 2009, 03:56:54 AM »

IBE, don't think I have gotten to talk with you before. Have enjoyed it. Where are you located.It is raining in S.C. also.

God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: February 16, 2009, 03:59:03 AM »

Thank you for the update. Thank God she is being helped and thank God for Darla and Island being in the right place at the right time.

Francy ?? is that a sn or the persons name, I knew a francy2u or something similar that posted and also a frankie, oh franklie both posted on topix..

Hi Searching, I am Francy2u I posted on topix until it became a sewer, I said goodbye and never looked back.  Thank God for the Monkeys, they are the only way I got through the search for our beautiful baby Caylee.  I am going to be here forever, for all the missing.  I am so glad you are here with me, I saw you on chatango but we missed each other.  I thought this was you.  This is my online game name that I have used for years but you can always call me Francy.

Hugs, Magic/Francy

Francy!!! so great to see you!!! I was worried about you!! Topix has become a very brutal place and those you think are friends,usually are talking behind your back in e-mails to each other,if not totally bashing you in the open on thread. SM is a GREAT place to be.. I love all the monkeys,they are so kind and caring all the time. I am so glad you are here and that you are ok!!  BIG BIG MONKEY HUGS to you!!    Very Happy

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: February 16, 2009, 03:59:30 AM »

So do I darla. Maybe more than we realize. I'm not sure Wendi was personally able to ask for the help she really needed, and I'm hoping that this will be the beginning of that path she needs to walk for it. I'm hoping that tonight will be the beginning of an answer for her, and if so, then we all were where we were supposed to be.

darla and island, thank you again.............

CBB~so true, Darla and I were both talking about how we never stay up late on Sundays online, but God wanted us here tonight for a very specific purpose and I will always be eternally grateful for that in and of itself.

[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: February 16, 2009, 04:02:26 AM »

~My dearest monkeys~

Its been so long!!! I hope all is well with everyone...

~~Mytime I hope you feel better soon!!!!!~~

I have been following Haleighs story on SM for the last few days..
I still read Caylee's board too...

I haven't posted much because I no longer have hi-speed, just slow dial-up..But I can deal with it because I found a site where in my state its 100% free with no time limits..

So at least I can be back with the Monkeys!!!

Things have not changed much here..My DH has worked sporadically though which is better than not at all...My youngest daughter turned 3---- 2 weeks ago, and I thought alot about Caylee....

Dolce if your out there your baby bump avi is beautiful...I hope your pregnancy is treating you very well!

I am trying to break my soda addiction, I quit cold turkey before for about a year then,I thought I could just have a soda every once in a while and that led to full blown addiction again.. Now I am trying so hard to do it again...Its been about 5 days and Ive lost 3 pounds! Which is a wonderful bonus...

Well I'm kinda at a loss as to what to say right now..But I am back and

I have missed SM so much!!

Hi!  Welcome Home!

Good luck with the soda dumping!

When I worked years ago foods and beverages were out all day and night for the cast, crew, so loads of sodas and all FREE. I drank at least 6 cokes a day.

I am down to 2 or less a week now... why, well one of my neighbors came over one night to borrow one to unclog her toilet. She told me it is good in kitchen drains, too. I know you can take erosion off of car batteries with coke, so I decided I wasn't a toilet, a sink drain or a battery so had been but that into my brain.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: February 16, 2009, 04:06:05 AM »

My post didn't made sense at the end. I meant to say that I told myself, my brain I wasn't a toilet, a sink drain and a battery.

PS  if coke does all that think of what it does to the color of our teeth and the enamel.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #397 on: February 16, 2009, 04:10:41 AM »

Hugs, Magic/Francy

Francy!!! so great to see you!!! I was worried about you!! Topix has become a very brutal place and those you think are friends,usually are talking behind your back in e-mails to each other,if not totally bashing you in the open on thread. SM is a GREAT place to be.. I love all the monkeys,they are so kind and caring all the time. I am so glad you are here and that you are ok!!  BIG BIG MONKEY HUGS to you!!    Very Happy

Sorry for the big quote stack, (I don't know how to snip yet, lol).  Searching, I left Topix so long ago, at the beginning when I was totally new to forums I went to Comcast because it was on my front page.  It was a link about missing Caylee, from there I went to Topix and for awhile it seemed so wonderful, we were all helping each other deal with everything.  Then the trolls just wouldn't leave us alone.  Thank God for Klass and all of our other dear mods here on SM.  I feel so safe and healthy here.  I missed all of you guys but it just got so bad there that my hubby said it wasn't good for me.  I came here and don't plan on ever leaving.  I don't post a lot still, lol, I am still a bit shy but I read every single post and I love all of the Monkeys so much.  Yay, we are in the cage together.  I still want justice for Caylee so bad.

Hugs, Magic/Francy

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: February 16, 2009, 04:15:14 AM »

Goodnight wonderful Monkeys....I am going to try to sleep now. Hope you all have a restful night...what is left of it. Say an extra prayers for DeDE tonight. God Bless!

God Bless!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: February 16, 2009, 04:19:34 AM »

A hint for us with dial ups...

I open two windows on my browser.. to the same page, say page 20 on a thread in SM they opened on my computer screen just so the pages overlap.. or underlap anyway, where you can click on each

Ok one window will be the even # and the other the odd..for instance I will be reading backwards in this thread soon... so before I read the page, page 20 I will click on 19 on the other open browser window, so while i am reading 20, 19 is loading.

when I finish 20 I hit down at the bottom # 18 and now this page is loading while I am reading page 19

when I read 19 I then hit 17. this way the pages are loading while you are reading and you don't have to stare at the slow screen

It's sort of like a daisy chain and you get a movement with your hands so they are just "there"

It also works going forward if you read the thread that way, but I am alway behind so read backwards.

Before I learned this I used to still use the two open browser windows and just subtract 20 from each number at the top of the page and rewrite in the sum. Like I was on, for instance page 980 so reading backwards the next on would be 960 so I erased the 6 and put in the 8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.