May 01, 2024, 12:40:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100129 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #400 on: February 16, 2009, 04:23:57 AM »

What time do you get to call back, Island? 

Just got off from Le, she was transported to the hospital..........Thanks everyone for pulling together tonight. We are all so blessed to have each other.

Thank you for the update. Thank God she is being helped and thank God for Darla and Island being in the right place at the right time.

Searching, I have been wondering something for awhile, do you know a Francy?

Francy ?? is that a sn or the persons name, I knew a francy2u or something similar that posted and also a frankie, oh franklie both posted on topix..

Hi Searching, I am Francy2u I posted on topix until it became a sewer, I said goodbye and never looked back.  Thank God for the Monkeys, they are the only way I got through the search for our beautiful baby Caylee.  I am going to be here forever, for all the missing.  I am so glad you are here with me, I saw you on chatango but we missed each other.  I thought this was you.  This is my online game name that I have used for years but you can always call me Francy.

Hugs, Magic/Francy

Francy!!! so great to see you!!! I was worried about you!! Topix has become a very brutal place and those you think are friends,usually are talking behind your back in e-mails to each other,if not totally bashing you in the open on thread. SM is a GREAT place to be.. I love all the monkeys,they are so kind and caring all the time. I am so glad you are here and that you are ok!!  BIG BIG MONKEY HUGS to you!!    Very Happy

Sorry for the big quote stack, (I don't know how to snip yet, lol).  Searching, I left Topix so long ago, at the beginning when I was totally new to forums I went to Comcast because it was on my front page.  It was a link about missing Caylee, from there I went to Topix and for awhile it seemed so wonderful, we were all helping each other deal with everything.  Then the trolls just wouldn't leave us alone.  Thank God for Klass and all of our other dear mods here on SM.  I feel so safe and healthy here.  I missed all of you guys but it just got so bad there that my hubby said it wasn't good for me.  I came here and don't plan on ever leaving.  I don't post a lot still, lol, I am still a bit shy but I read every single post and I love all of the Monkeys so much.  Yay, we are in the cage together.  I still want justice for Caylee so bad.

Hugs, Magic/Francy
I do not know how to snip yet either. I am somewhat of a pariah on the old thread now as I was tired of the trolls myself and spoke up about how they kept following us (he was being carried with us) even though I had tried to tell them before,they were mad when I tried the first time because they did not believe me,but when he posted as a troll and himself one night and posted under the troll name as himself,he outed himself,then I got bashed for not saying anything before..umm well,I had..aarrggg anyway, It has not changed much,all of my posts there were getting picked apart constantly,so I do post news links at times,but try to keep my opinions to myself now. I am still wanting justice for our Caylee too. I love it here,the monkeys are all so kind and you don't have to feel like taking a shower every time you read here and you go away from the cage feeling whole unlike walking away from topix empty... I am so glad you are here!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #401 on: February 16, 2009, 04:26:16 AM »

Goodnight all the wonderful monkeys, it is past my bed time and I am nodding off here.. Big hugs to all!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #402 on: February 16, 2009, 04:47:23 AM »

Goodnight all the wonderful monkeys, it is past my bed time and I am nodding off here.. Big hugs to all!!

Nite, Searching! Sleep Well!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: February 16, 2009, 04:56:13 AM »

A hint for us with dial ups...

I open two windows on my browser.. to the same page, say page 20 on a thread in SM they opened on my computer screen just so the pages overlap.. or underlap anyway, where you can click on each

Ok one window will be the even # and the other the odd..for instance I will be reading backwards in this thread soon... so before I read the page, page 20 I will click on 19 on the other open browser window, so while i am reading 20, 19 is loading.

when I finish 20 I hit down at the bottom # 18 and now this page is loading while I am reading page 19

when I read 19 I then hit 17. this way the pages are loading while you are reading and you don't have to stare at the slow screen

It's sort of like a daisy chain and you get a movement with your hands so they are just "there"

It also works going forward if you read the thread that way, but I am alway behind so read backwards.

Before I learned this I used to still use the two open browser windows and just subtract 20 from each number at the top of the page and rewrite in the sum. Like I was on, for instance page 980 so reading backwards the next on would be 960 so I erased the 6 and put in the 8

Wow thanks for this tip IBE, my friends call me the dial up queen 

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #404 on: February 16, 2009, 05:09:39 AM »

Trying to figure out how to snip.....hope this works.  Hello mate.  Well now that I am coming out of my shell and I never sleep at night, lol.  Lucinda and I have a place to post off topic and not even get in a bit of trouble. 

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: February 16, 2009, 05:11:09 AM »

Just got off from Le, she was transported to the hospital..........Thanks everyone for pulling together tonight. We are all so blessed to have each other.

Oh, such good news.  I have been so worried about her for days.  Thank you Island Monkey and Darla for getting her the help she needed.  Island Monkey you were definitely put in the right place at the right time.  I am humbled to be in the same forum with you.

Hugs, Magic 

Pls~I don't deserve that , I just happened to be online at the right time..... I am sending her a goodie basket to the hospital and am going to put some mokeys in it, so if anyone else has any ideas what else to toss in there, I'm open to suggsetions.

Some bananas to go with those monkeys, she needs the potassium & some nutritious food!  Tks for the update, Im relieved that she is in medical care now.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: February 16, 2009, 05:20:50 AM »

Oh, such good news.  I have been so worried about her for days.  Thank you Island Monkey and Darla for getting her the help she needed.  Island Monkey you were definitely put in the right place at the right time.  I am humbled to be in the same forum with you.

Hugs, Magic 

Pls~I don't deserve that , I just happened to be online at the right time..... I am sending her a goodie basket to the hospital and am going to put some mokeys in it, so if anyone else has any ideas what else to toss in there, I'm open to suggsetions.

Some bananas to go with those monkeys, she needs the potassium & some nutritious food!  Tks for the update, Im relieved that she is in medical care now.

Cappuchino, now that I have found out that I was on a different forum with Searching....I want to know if you are the same brilliant poster that was on my first forum Comcast.com.  I was Francy/Famy there too.  Was that you there too?

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: February 16, 2009, 05:47:14 AM »

Trying to figure out how to snip.....hope this works.  Hello mate.  Well now that I am coming out of my shell and I never sleep at night, lol.  Lucinda and I have a place to post off topic and not even get in a bit of trouble. 

Hugs, Magic

Hello Magic, I am glad we have a place to chat off topic too.  I am sorry I missed you, i was here, but wasnt if that makes sense    I left myself logged in and went and done some stuff.  Great you are coming out of your shell, no need to be shy around here.   

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: February 16, 2009, 06:14:56 AM »

Hugs, Magic

Hello Magic, I am glad we have a place to chat off topic too.  I am sorry I missed you, i was here, but wasnt if that makes sense    I left myself logged in and went and done some stuff.  Great you are coming out of your shell, no need to be shy around here.   

Hi Lucinda, I don't plan on being shy anymore, it is so much more fun to be involved in the conversation.  I need to just learn not to pick my posts to death, lol.  Is your weather a lot better now?  I couldn't even imagine how hot it was.  It can get 100 or so here in Oregon but it only lasts a day or two and then goes right back to normal.  I read everything I could about the fires near you, I just can't believe that it was done on purpose.  Your poem about Ash Wednesday was beautiful and touched me so....I read it out loud to my daughter and she loved it too.  So sad, so much sadness in the world.  We need more happy stories.  If you read back in musings, you will see a story about wonderful monkeys coming together and possibly making a difference.  My thoughts and prayers have been with Wendi/Dede all night.  It is so nice to have someone to chat to late at night, I am always a late night monkey.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: February 16, 2009, 06:25:55 AM »

you are so sweet.  Our weather and where the fires are have been nice and mild this week.  I think god mustve had a hand in that, as the weather was forecasted to be up in the high 100s this week, but it wasnt at all.  Hubby is snoring his head off, he just got back from victoria where he was a volunteer, not with fire fighting, but helping with labouring ad other stuff, like unloading the continual flow of trucks coming in with all the donations from all over Australia.  There are even USA fire fighters, and forensic teams helping. 
I was reading about wendi too, and Im so glad for all the kind monkeys helping her.  A lot of websoites would just ban you for opening up like she did, and I just love monkeys cos they are so compassionate.  She was reaching out, and Im so glad she is in hospital.  Her weight worries me, 90 pounds is too thin.  How old is your daughter?  My son turns 21 this year.  Hugs Lucinda

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: February 16, 2009, 06:38:27 AM »

OMG the more I read and tried to get caught up, the more I worried about Wendi and her weight loss and cry for help.  I then saw posters tell her to go to Musings so I came here to read.  Thank God you all were here for her and called for help!  I am so proud of you!  You didn't sit back and watch or wait for someone else to do something.  YOU did it!    You literally could have saved Wendi (Dede's) life!  Dede, God bless you and may you get stronger every day............. we need you and your niece needs you.  "I believe there are angels among us, sent down to us from somewhere up above, they're here for you and me in our darkest hour.............." what a perfect song. 

What if one person............... just one person would have called LE for Caylee?.............. from a wild party, from a screaming fight at home............. maybe someone could have saved Caylee by making a call like that.  You deserve gold medals!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: February 16, 2009, 06:47:54 AM »

OMG the more I read and tried to get caught up, the more I worried about Wendi and her weight loss and cry for help.  I then saw posters tell her to go to Musings so I came here to read.  Thank God you all were here for her and called for help!  I am so proud of you!  You didn't sit back and watch or wait for someone else to do something.  YOU did it!    You literally could have saved Wendi (Dede's) life!  Dede, God bless you and may you get stronger every day............. we need you and your niece needs you.  "I believe there are angels among us, sent down to us from somewhere up above, they're here for you and me in our darkest hour.............." what a perfect song. 

What if one person............... just one person would have called LE for Caylee?.............. from a wild party, from a screaming fight at home............. maybe someone could have saved Caylee by making a call like that.  You deserve gold medals!

Hi Sharon, yes, I agree, island, darla, dottie, klass, and all the other kind monkeys really helped her.  I just hope she realises how loved she really is.  She has such low self esteem, and I dont now whats been happening in her life, but she is obviously very sad and upset.
I also hope she wont feel embarrassed cos she has nothing to be ashamed of at all.   

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: February 16, 2009, 07:01:12 AM »

goodnight my monkey mateys, prayers for wendi, we love you babe and dont forget it. 

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: February 16, 2009, 07:03:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkey,
I am so sorry about Wendi.  She will be in my prayers.
Going to work now.
See everyone later.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: February 16, 2009, 07:24:39 AM »

you are so sweet.  Our weather and where the fires are have been nice and mild this week.  I think god mustve had a hand in that, as the weather was forecasted to be up in the high 100s this week, but it wasnt at all.  Hubby is snoring his head off, he just got back from victoria where he was a volunteer, not with fire fighting, but helping with labouring ad other stuff, like unloading the continual flow of trucks coming in with all the donations from all over Australia.  There are even USA fire fighters, and forensic teams helping. 
I was reading about wendi too, and Im so glad for all the kind monkeys helping her.  A lot of websoites would just ban you for opening up like she did, and I just love monkeys cos they are so compassionate.  She was reaching out, and Im so glad she is in hospital.  Her weight worries me, 90 pounds is too thin.  How old is your daughter?  My son turns 21 this year.  Hugs Lucinda

Hi Lucinda, my daughter is 28, we just found out on New Year's day that she will be having our 3rd grandchild in August.  We are blessed with Rylan Lee 4yrs old and O'Rylie Rose 2yrs old.  They are what brought me to the Caylee case.  The first thing I ever heard was Cindy's voice on the 911 call talking about the (it smells like a dead body in the damn car).  My blood ran cold and I just knew that her precious granddaughter must be dead.  Then when I saw her at the first bond hearing and all of her crazy lies, I thought I had gone loony.

My husband tries to follow along with me but he is not like you guys that know all the details like I do.  I think I have everything said and every photo memorized.  I have never really even knew what blogging was about till this.  The only reason I had a computer was to play video games with my hubby, daughter and her husband. 

Oh by the way, I am so proud of your hubby for his volunteering in the fires, your heart must be bursting.  My son in law used to be a forest fire fighter before they had children, I know how scary and dangerous it can be.  He has a much safer job now, thank God.  We learned in America just what heroes the fireman and police are during 911, they are now truly cherished in America.  I was so proud of the monkeys tonight and Klass showed just what a class act she was.  Instead of banning someone in need, she allowed one of us to be helped.  Island Monkey and Darla were amazing and I just pray that she gets the help she needs and starts to put on some weight.

I have been so consumed with this case, I am retired and have lots of time on my hands.  I promised myself that Caylee would be the last that I got so involved with but now my heart is already so taken with little Haleigh and I pray that somehow she is found safe.  I have felt from the beginning that little Adji was just being forgotten about but without media, we just don't have a lot to go on.  Our hero Tim is there searching for Haleigh and that makes me feel so much better.  Now if just George and Cindy would get out of the picture and stay out of it until their horrid daughter goes to trial we would all be better off.  To read of the two year old little boy that Tim just found alive gives me hope and patience for Haleigh and Adji.  I truly believe in miracles.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #415 on: February 16, 2009, 08:18:16 AM »

You Monkeys that helped Wendi last night are AMAZING!  Good job - I am proud to call myself part of this family.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #416 on: February 16, 2009, 08:33:43 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

I am just in awe of all of you and so thankful that you were here to help Wendi and to do what needed to be done.   Thank you all.   

I will keep her in my prayers.  If anyone talks to her, let her know she's got a whole gang of Monkeys pulling for her.  (I'm picturing monkeys in motorcycle jackets with cigarettes hanging out of their mouths now, lol)

God Bless each and every one of you!  You're wonderful!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: February 16, 2009, 08:34:10 AM »

You Monkeys that helped Wendi last night are AMAZING!  Good job - I am proud to call myself part of this family.

Wow, and WOW, what a night yall had here.. I too have been woried over wendi, and I am telling you, if I had the need, I would certainly want to be here for help.

What a wonderful happening here last night.  I am so proud of all who were involved here, as I too feel you saved Wendi;s life.

You should all be very proud, as I remember recently, an online group just watched as someone commited suicied. There was no one there to help, and no intentions to help.

I am certainly honored to be a part of this group.  I will pray for Wendis healing to begin as well.. Thank you all for what you did last night. You were there when another  needed you.
please send my reguards to Wendi if any one has a mail addy for the hospital ....mio
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #418 on: February 16, 2009, 08:41:29 AM »

Wow, and WOW, what a night yall had here.. I too have been woried over wendi, and I am telling you, if I had the need, I would certainly want to be here for help.

What a wonderful happening here last night.  I am so proud of all who were involved here, as I too feel you saved Wendi;s life.

You should all be very proud, as I remember recently, an online group just watched as someone commited suicied. There was no one there to help, and no intentions to help.

I am certainly honored to be a part of this group.  I will pray for Wendis healing to begin as well.. Thank you all for what you did last night. You were there when another  needed you.
please send my reguards to Wendi if any one has a mail addy for the hospital ....mio

I totally agree! I will be praying for Wendi and her family. She has been such a little blessing to this forum. I hope she comes back soon. WE LOVE YOU WENDI!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #419 on: February 16, 2009, 08:56:30 AM »

This has made me very nervous! I sent my personal information to a couple of Monkeys I truly trust. I realized no one except 2 even had my phone number. I live alone, so I did this for back up in case anything ever happens to me. Thank GOD, Wendi had done that!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.