June 16, 2024, 09:49:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 101543 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: February 16, 2009, 12:57:28 PM »

Just tried to call hospital and couldn't get any information on Wendi...........they wont even verify that she is there even though LE gave me this specific hospital. I have tried their home phone and rec'd no answer, I don't  have ther cell number but will keep trying to get information.

Thanks for everyone's prayers for wendi~pls continue to pray for her and I will keep you updated.

IM

Thanks for checking, Island! It's standard procedure not to verify any admission for psych treatment. That's as it should be. You've been great, and I appreciate the updates. 

In recent yrears it has been my experience that you must have a code word in order to get any information from a hospital, even if that person has been admitted to a hospital for any reason.  Wendi's husband will have the code word.  Maybe he will give it to someone.

You monks did a great job last night.  I read recently that a young man killed himself while on line and even had a camera recording it on the web. Nobody did anything.  I wondered if this is the case with every forum.  You have all restored my faith that there are good people, even on the internet.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: February 16, 2009, 01:25:28 PM »

For the whole cast of Monkeys...You are heroes!   I'm amazed by the kind hearts here at SM...from all of you who noticed something was wrong with Wendi, to those who had enough info to take action, and all of you who stood by supporting Island and Darla....great job!  I'm certain you made a very big difference in a Scared Monkey last night.         

God Bless you all.
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 16, 2009, 01:33:54 PM »

This has made me very nervous! I sent my personal information to a couple of Monkeys I truly trust. I realized no one except 2 even had my phone number. I live alone, so I did this for back up in case anything ever happens to me. Thank GOD, Wendi had done that!

boo, I think this is a good idea..... MAybe we should all have  a " monkey buddy".....as a just in case......no one here knows me in real life...and I live in the woods. Guess I need to find my own buddy too.....not that I am suicidal, but, ,,,,,hm, well, a just in case sounds good to me.

I think it might be a good idea if klaasend kept a private directory that only she can see of our phone numbers and that way we could feel our information was safe. Not even other mods would have access to the info. Only klaas but at least she would have that information.

Then, who we are friends with in our private lives who also posts here would also have contact info.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: February 16, 2009, 01:35:15 PM »

Klaasend, I just read where SC was hit by snow and ice.  You ok????   Need anything????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 16, 2009, 01:38:42 PM »

Klaasend, I just read where SC was hit by snow and ice.  You ok????   Need anything????

LOL, no snow and ice where I live..there is wind and rain though. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #445 on: February 16, 2009, 01:47:04 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!!! Just to update.... I have not heard back from Wendi's husband yet. He has my name and phone number. If he calls me I will be sure to let you guys know. I am a bad monkey...just got up and about.Please keep Wendi and her family in your prayers.Wendi I love you and you matter to me!!!!(((((((Hugs Sweetie))))))).

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: February 16, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!!! Just to update.... I have not heard back from Wendi's husband yet. He has my name and phone number. If he calls me I will be sure to let you guys know. I am a bad monkey...just got up and about.Please keep Wendi and her family in your prayers.Wendi I love you and you matter to me!!!!(((((((Hugs Sweetie))))))).

Darla - I created a thread in the Monkey Lounge so everyone can leave get well wishes for Wendi.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4560.0
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: February 16, 2009, 02:03:55 PM »

Darla - I created a thread in the Monkey Lounge so everyone can leave get well wishes for Wendi.

Thanks Klaas , I just left her a message there.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 16, 2009, 02:09:37 PM »

Thanks Klaas , I just left her a message there.

And I'm not suggesting we can't talk about Wendi here in Musings.  Brandi mentioned a thread for get well wishes and I thought that was a good idea.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: February 16, 2009, 03:22:32 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/16/scared-monkeys-welcomes-blink34-true-crime-blog-blink-on-crime-to-family/

SCARED MONKEYS WELCOMES BLINK34 & TRUE CRIME BLOG … BLINK ON CRIME TO FAMILY
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: February 16, 2009, 03:29:29 PM »

BUMP

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #451 on: February 16, 2009, 03:52:14 PM »

Too bad more preditors don't break in houses like this one  . .
Shooting in Butte, Montana

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders :

Butte, Montana November 5, 2007

Two illegal aliens, Raphael Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-ye ar-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, & MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home and herself.... ...against two murderous, illegal aliens .......and she wins, she is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control!

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' -Amen   

I personally carry and would be willing to use it! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: February 16, 2009, 04:08:29 PM »

Thank You to all the monkeys who gave me such a warm welcome back!

~~Hope mytime is feeling better~~

And heres to hoping that Wendi gets all the help that she needs!

You monkeys were wonderful to her!!

And about the soda addiction thank you so much to IBE for the reference to the toiliet thing I must say I knew people used it to clean toilets but I never put them together in a sentence and its a very strong visual that is working very well I must say...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #453 on: February 16, 2009, 04:18:15 PM »

And about the soda addiction thank you so much to IBE for the reference to the toiliet thing I must say I knew people used it to clean toilets but I never put them together in a sentence and its a very strong visual that is working very well I must say...
Hey there Misi!  Long time no see!  I hope that you are doing well and are here to stay a while!!  Great to have you back my dear monkey friend!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #454 on: February 16, 2009, 04:44:27 PM »

And just where have you been???   

Good to have you back!!!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #455 on: February 16, 2009, 04:48:56 PM »

Hi Darla!!   

Long night.............

I answered your post, but thought it would be the least I could do to make a special delivery after last night! 

I'm thinking that the smooch is from all of us!!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/darla.gif
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: February 16, 2009, 05:15:35 PM »

May He from whom all blessings flow,
Who bids all suffering cease,
With tenderness and care bestow,
His gifts of rest and peace;
And may His healing hand above,
Remove all grief and pain,
And in the sunshine of His love,
Your health return again.

Wendi you are in our prayers, get well and return to the cage soon...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #457 on: February 16, 2009, 05:19:25 PM »

May He from whom all blessings flow,
Who bids all suffering cease,
With tenderness and care bestow,
His gifts of rest and peace;
And may His healing hand above,
Remove all grief and pain,
And in the sunshine of His love,
Your health return again.

Wendi you are in our prayers, get well and return to the cage soon...

That's beautiful, Miki Monkey! Amen.

And since I'm not sure we've met, let me say to you:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: February 16, 2009, 05:45:45 PM »

Check out this YouTube

It's what a woman does who missed her flight. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkJofldHRqM

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 16, 2009, 06:00:03 PM »

Hi Darla!!   

Long night.............

I answered your post, but thought it would be the least I could do to make a special delivery after last night! 

I'm thinking that the smooch is from all of us!!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/darla.gif

Thank you so much CBB. I have been trying to get over to pick it up, but had to make a pharmacy and grocery run. And the pharmacy takes forever.

MIKI Welcome to SM. And what a beautiful poem for Wendi.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.