June 16, 2024, 08:46:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 101462 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: February 18, 2009, 01:30:01 AM »

OMG, The boy next door was out side shooting his bb gun and I heard it hitting my utility building and then my dog started barking and I was afraid he was gonna hit Cupcake so I snuck outside and shot a bottle rocket his way so he would stop and I didnt exspect it to be so loud, you should have seen him run back inside, almost as fast as I did,   Im hiding now with the lights off.................

Monkey warfare!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: February 18, 2009, 01:30:38 AM »

OMG, The boy next door was out side shooting his bb gun and I heard it hitting my utility building and then my dog started barking and I was afraid he was gonna hit Cupcake so I snuck outside and shot a bottle rocket his way so he would stop and I didnt exspect it to be so loud, you should have seen him run back inside, almost as fast as I did,   Im hiding now with the lights off.................
UH-oh!  I think you just gave MT an idea.....

Yeah! Get something to take notes with MT!!

I'd bet a bottle rocket could be aimed right in the neighbor's window!!

No thank you, I like my freedom!!   

Yeah! I heard that.............

How 'bout you, HH?

Do you often play with the neighborhood children??

Well,  uhhh  no, but he aint shooting anymore and the cops havent come yet,  maybe he is afraid to call them, uhhh    if he does , well can they get finderprints off the bottle rocket?

You didn't use duct tape to make it, did you??   
Well, uhh  no, Im smarter than Casey, but well maybe not, as I see headlights now

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: February 18, 2009, 01:30:58 AM »

You answered a BB with a Bottle Rocket???   

Do you have bail money???

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #743 on: February 18, 2009, 01:30:59 AM »

How 'bout you, HH?

Well,  uhhh  no, but he aint shooting anymore and the cops havent come yet,  maybe he is afraid to call them, uhhh    if he does , well can they get finderprints off the bottle rocket?

Well? EXCUSE ME!!

I'm a little rusty on how to make explosive devices.......... Rolling Eyes
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: February 18, 2009, 01:31:30 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 18, 2009, 01:32:25 AM »

Oh, that's a good idea, HH......   Rolling Eyes

It's YOUR house, with YOUR car in the driveway, and YOUR name on the mailbox.

I'm sure turning the lights off will take care of everything.........    Rolling Eyes

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #746 on: February 18, 2009, 01:35:27 AM »

I think Bearly's having a good time!

Nanner, MT
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: February 18, 2009, 01:36:32 AM »

I think Bearly's having a good time!

Nanner, MT

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: February 18, 2009, 01:38:28 AM »

HH must have had to douse her computer screen.

Just when you thought it was safe to come out of bed.   

I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 18, 2009, 01:43:36 AM »

How 'bout you, HH?

Well, uhh  no, Im smarter than Casey, but well maybe not, as I see headlights now
Uhh.....well Ill be back I hope!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #750 on: February 18, 2009, 01:44:28 AM »

Got this in an e-mail...................gotta see it..........

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4wT7zM8XgXQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4wT7zM8XgXQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 01:46:19 AM by CBB » Logged
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: February 18, 2009, 01:45:56 AM »

I hate to bust into the cage whining butttttttttttttttt,  is there something wrong with SM site??? Everything keeps jumping around , like the sentences move a little, the ads keep getting in my way and to try and post, well let's not even go there, I may do the chiliboohoo.

Do you think my puter is infected with some virus or is it happening to yall too?  Do I sound nuts or what?
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #752 on: February 18, 2009, 01:46:33 AM »

Cappuchino, now that I have found out that I was on a different forum with Searching....I want to know if you are the same brilliant poster that was on my first forum Comcast.com.  I was Francy/Famy there too.  Was that you there too?

Hugs, Magic

O my goodness so good to see you again!   Awws you are so sweet, yes it is me - one and the same!   I just left when those troublemakers came in because they disrespected the day Caylee was found & disrespected me in my request for them to stop or the hours I put in focusing on the case over there - one or two seemed to want to cause me problems personally because they werent in their minds getting enough attention & I dont participate in those type of playground power trip games.   I decided swinging here on my vine with my fellow monkeys  & on my own general private forum where a good bit of the old crew follow the case & many other interests is where I can focus on the case without all the bull & drama mama garbage, I probably PM'd you over there back in November.   PM over there in the next couple of days I'll give ya some info.

Yay, now I am back on the same forum with two wonderful people I started out with way back in the summer.  Cappy, (I always used to call you that).  I just knew you had to be the same amazing writer.  I usually reread your posts 2 or 3 times.  They usually give me comfort.  I am so glad we are back on the same forum.  Swinging from the same branch.  Scared Monkeys is an amazing place to be a part of.  The moderation here always makes me feel so comfortable.  Not too overdone and not to lax, just right.  I am so glad to be back with two of my old friends.  Now Searching and Cappy and I are all on the same branch.  I don't remember having pm's back at our old forum, I will go take a look. Justice for Caylee.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #753 on: February 18, 2009, 01:48:06 AM »

I hate to bust into the cage whining butttttttttttttttt,  is there something wrong with SM site??? Everything keeps jumping around , like the sentences move a little, the ads keep getting in my way and to try and post, well let's not even go there, I may do the chiliboohoo.

Do you think my puter is infected with some virus or is it happening to yall too?  Do I sound nuts or what?

I'm having difficulty too, Mizjay. No, you don't sound crazy, and we're GLAD you're here!!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: February 18, 2009, 01:58:14 AM »

There have been some problems with the site today.  If you are experiencing alot of problems the best thing to do is email Dugga.

dugga@scaredmonkeys.com

Explain to him what you are experiencing.  I'm getting some of the jumping and the site was down several times today and I've let Dugga know about the site being down.  I use the IE popup blocker and only get a couple of ADs
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: February 18, 2009, 01:59:05 AM »

I'm having difficulty too, Mizjay. No, you don't sound crazy, and we're GLAD you're here!!!   

I hope it gets better by tomorrow cause I feel like a smackdown is coming. yahoo 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: February 18, 2009, 02:00:47 AM »

I don't think it's a virus.  I'm bout cross-eyed from the screen jumping... no offense to cross-eyed people.  And having trouble with the pages loading, like it's stuck.  Have to log off, log back on. 

A few pages back I hit refresh & was thrown back to the last thread where CBB was going scrollin, scrolling, scrolling.    I'm re-writing this post because when I hit Post a few minutes ago, it just sent me back to the back I was reading without posting.

So let's all do the chiliboohoo together !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #757 on: February 18, 2009, 02:02:00 AM »

I hope it gets better by tomorrow cause I feel like a smackdown is coming. yahoo 

Dugga's good to fix it when the forum's having problems. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: February 18, 2009, 02:03:16 AM »

There have been some problems with the site today.  If you are experiencing alot of problems the best thing to do is email Dugga.

dugga@scaredmonkeys.com

Explain to him what you are experiencing.  I'm getting some of the jumping and the site was down several times today and I've let Dugga know about the site being down.  I use the IE popup blocker and only get a couple of ADs

Thanks I'll do that. The crazy thing is the ads were never a problem until tonight, now they take over the page when I try to post, I'm going to email him now.    j
crazybabyborg
« Reply #759 on: February 18, 2009, 02:03:28 AM »

I don't think it's a virus.  I'm bout cross-eyed from the screen jumping... no offense to cross-eyed people.  And having trouble with the pages loading, like it's stuck.  Have to log off, log back on. 

A few pages back I hit refresh & was thrown back to the last thread where CBB was going scrollin, scrolling, scrolling.    I'm re-writing this post because when I hit Post a few minutes ago, it just sent me back to the back I was reading without posting.

So let's all do the chiliboohoo together !   

Oh, say it isn't so!!!!

I thought that section was gone forever and double locked!!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.