June 16, 2024, 10:40:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 101621 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #840 on: February 18, 2009, 03:56:11 PM »

Thanks for posting that info, nonesy! That should prove helpful!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #841 on: February 18, 2009, 03:57:52 PM »

Hey Can!!! It's past Valentne's Day, hon.............

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/can.gif

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: February 18, 2009, 05:03:06 PM »

I agree and thanks Anna. You just cannot violate privacy at will, particularly when you are the 'guest' of a free forum hosting site.

Especially when posting lies about that person and even their child!

That is something you might consider contacting the FBI about.
It is stalking.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: February 18, 2009, 05:07:12 PM »

always I hope the funeral is bearable, my condolences to you.

I felt this was the only place to post this but since it's been a concern in the past, I wanted to share this here if others need it.

If you feel ChatnGrumble is violating your privacy in any regard, then please know that the host for their forum has the following privacy standards. You can make complaint regarding it on the Zetaboards site.

Thank you nonesuche.

To report a terms of service violation go here: http://s2.zetaboards.com/report.php

Chatandgrumble is registered in Germany

that's not a real website, it is a redirect IP addy that automatically sends you to the zetaboards messageboards. They think because they registered a name in Germany and it redirects from Germany that's going to keep them immune to people  who have legit complaints against them.

Zetaboards, which receives the redirected visitors from the "fake" url of ChatandGrumble.com, is owned by Zathyus Networks, Inc.

Zetaboards webhost is THEPLANET.COM

Info on Brandon Kopetzky, owner of Zathyus Networks which owns Zetaboards where ChatandGrumble have their forum can be found here (includes email addresses):  http://www.123people.com/s/brandon+kopetzky

It seems Mr. Kopetzky does take seriously violations against his terms of service. See this:  http://forum.911movement.org/ar/t1754.htm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 18, 2009, 05:26:10 PM »

DANA PRETZER TONIGHT:
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: February 18, 2009, 05:31:36 PM »

Sorry so long in responding..just getting to here.  Can't you just see the visual of HH hiding in the dark house?    

I tried to get rid of my neighbor's big, fat fir tree that blocked my view trying to get out of my driveway by pouring a lot of gasoline on the roots.  Then I figured it would probably take a loooong time to kill it that way....so the next best idea was to light a match (this was after I finished polishing off the bottle of Bailey's).  Of course, I figured that since the gas soaked into the ground that it would just burn the roots.  Needless to say...it didn't quite happen that way.  The poor man that lived there used to sit on his porch and throw his cigs butts in the grass under that tree..and he thought it was his fault cuz it hadn't had rain in a while.  And no, I didn't correct him...just tried to comfort him and his wife that it was OK that my car almost went with the tree.  And NO the tree did not die!!

You kill a tree by literally suffocating it. Trees breathe through their outer layer of bark like the green leaves on a plant breathe for that plant.

To suffocate a tree, all you have to do is paint a line around the entire circumference of the trunk. I'm not sure how wide the line has to be. I remember when I was a kid and a new housing tract was going up where a lemon orchard was across the street. They kill the trees by painting that white line around the trunks.

You can also suffocate a tree by using a pen knife or any sharp knife and scoring a line around the entire circumference of the tree. I'm not sure how deep you have to cut -- if it's just the outermost layer of bark or if you have to get deeper. My college biology professor told us that one day. He hated the trees in the quad area and I think he was hoping someone would test his idea.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: February 18, 2009, 05:43:20 PM »

I agree and thanks Anna. You just cannot violate privacy at will, particularly when you are the 'guest' of a free forum hosting site.

It is stalking.

Kermit - I just want you to know that all your ALLEGED personal info has been posted there by Mrskub!  This info was posted in the open forum and not in a hidey whole.

Your name, address and housing info was all there.  I can't remember if your phone number was there!!  Just thought you needed to know - in case you didn't know already!!

Thank you Nonesuche for this info! Several of us will be following up with this as well!!
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: February 18, 2009, 05:48:45 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cbRljNwZ7yU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/cbRljNwZ7yU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

My favorite, the devil kitty from H-e-l-l:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f3a6ZZPLsio&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/f3a6ZZPLsio&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: February 18, 2009, 06:05:12 PM »

oldiebutgoodie - Klaas knows I like kitties too 

Kermit - thank you for the additional info, I really appreciate it and have made hard copy of it as well.

mytime - you are welcome. Even if you have disagreements with posters you don't violate their privacy or worse, try to attack their family or their children.

for the record I asked to be deactivated from GM on August 26, 2008 via email, so BB is wasting her time trying to get me banned  oh and son hasn't played for bama in a while BB but mark my words, you go after my children and you will live to regret it. Have a nice night 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 18, 2009, 06:42:20 PM »

Yes, they specialize in going after other people's children who have absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

That is not the behavior of a sound mind by any means.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: February 18, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »

Hey Can!!! It's past Valentne's Day, hon.............

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/can.gif

ROFLMAO ::MonkeyLaugh::O. K. now I know what you meant earlier.   I came to you on the 15 I think it was, saw you were so darn busy...didn't have the heart to ask, since it involves Klaas too.  O. K. Thank you, could you please undress me? ::MonkeyHaHa::Make that regular please, think I'll bypass St. Pat's day...nothing against St. Pat's day.   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 18, 2009, 06:57:52 PM »

Yes, they specialize in going after other people's children who have absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

That is not the behavior of a sound mind by any means.

Oh, yes, and they claim to want justice for Natalee Holloway but think nothing of going after other people's children just her age or a very few years older.

What's wrong with that picture?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: February 18, 2009, 08:06:36 PM »

It is stalking.

Kermit - I just want you to know that all your ALLEGED personal info has been posted there by Mrskub!  This info was posted in the open forum and not in a hidey whole.

Your name, address and housing info was all there.  I can't remember if your phone number was there!!  Just thought you needed to know - in case you didn't know already!!

Thank you Nonesuche for this info! Several of us will be following up with this as well!!

ribbit

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: February 18, 2009, 08:09:52 PM »

Kermit - thank you for the additional info, I really appreciate it and have made hard copy of it as well.

mytime - you are welcome. Even if you have disagreements with posters you don't violate their privacy or worse, try to attack their family or their children.

Yep. I don't even know a MrsKub. never talked to her. So why she is stalking me is a serious consideration.

Hotshot is another one.
I never talked to her either. Only thing I know is what I was told from another source. And then lately what I have read by other posters.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #854 on: February 18, 2009, 08:12:08 PM »

always I hope the funeral is bearable, my condolences to you.

I felt this was the only place to post this but since it's been a concern in the past, I wanted to share this here if others need it.

If you feel ChatnGrumble is violating your privacy in any regard, then please know that the host for their forum has the following privacy standards. You can make complaint regarding it on the Zetaboards site.

what is this board you speak of... Im lost?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: February 18, 2009, 08:13:01 PM »

It is stalking.

ribbit

I really don't remember what it said but I remember thinking and saying - that is so wrong!! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: February 18, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »

I dont know if they posted anything about me.....I only know rumors were spread that were not true.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: February 18, 2009, 08:23:27 PM »

thought about you at the funeral today Kermit.  The Preacher said he was ex SS and he guarded one of our Presidents.  His name  was Paster Deyer.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #858 on: February 18, 2009, 08:28:09 PM »

thought about you at the funeral today Kermit.  The Preacher said he was ex SS and he guarded one of our Presidents.  His name  was Paster Deyer.

Condolences A1. Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: February 18, 2009, 08:33:00 PM »

Condolences A1. Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
Thank you Searching.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.