June 16, 2024, 02:56:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 101347 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: February 18, 2009, 10:23:15 PM »

Always 1 - I am sorry to read about the loss of your Uncle!!  My prayers are with you and your family!!

I hope you are feeling better too about all that othere stuff!!  If you want a good laugh, call me!!  I will let you hear my threatening message from Destiny!!  I have even shared it with my kids as a lesson "of what not to allow yourself to become!!"     

Thank you MT

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #881 on: February 18, 2009, 10:25:58 PM »

I actually met Lala's in real life, invited she and her family to a football game at Alabama when my son was there on the team. I had no idea how much venom she and Yap had for me until recently but glad I know now.

I'm so sorry, nonesy............. that's awful.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #882 on: February 18, 2009, 10:28:17 PM »

CBB - I don't get it either!  Since I am not a NH poster, many of these names are so new to me! 

Yes, I was invited to GM!  I have gone to their chat on occasions.  I had no idea of the history between forums or posters.  There are even a few there that have made it known that they don't like me and I have no idea who they are.   I don't even know anything about them to base an opinion on nor do they!!

I typically try to base my like or dislike of people on how they treat me and others!!  I sincerely hope I am not being judged by the "company I keep," especially since I have no idea who that might be!! 

In addition, I pushed for many of my friends to be invited!  Please don't judge them because they are even more in the dark than I am!!

I think the expression "Another fine mess you haven't gotten us into, Mytime" might need to be put on my headstone!! 

mytime, it may be my tired eyes but are you saying that some at GM don't like you? I bolded it.

Yes, Nonesuche, there are some there who do not like me!!  I know who they are but I really don't know them at all nor do they know me!!  I believe our differences stem from CnG!!  IMO, they are choosing not to like me from what has been lied about me there and also because I have publically posted my admiration for Klaas and SM!

If those are reasons not to like me, then I certainly have not lost much!!  Wouldn't you say??
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #883 on: February 18, 2009, 10:31:13 PM »

I actually met Lala's in real life, invited she and her family to a football game at Alabama when my son was there on the team. I had no idea how much venom she and Yap had for me until recently but glad I know now.

That's terrible nonesuche!  I'm sorry it's happened.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: February 18, 2009, 10:33:53 PM »

This is just my obseravtion and I am speaking from my own experience - which has not been long or overly involved!

I think that many members that left GM are greatly missed and spoke of with affection by many members!! 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: February 18, 2009, 10:38:05 PM »

CBB - I don't get it either!  Since I am not a NH poster, many of these names are so new to me! 

Yes, I was invited to GM!  I have gone to their chat on occasions.  I had no idea of the history between forums or posters.  There are even a few there that have made it known that they don't like me and I have no idea who they are.   I don't even know anything about them to base an opinion on nor do they!!

I typically try to base my like or dislike of people on how they treat me and others!!  I sincerely hope I am not being judged by the "company I keep," especially since I have no idea who that might be!! 

In addition, I pushed for many of my friends to be invited!  Please don't judge them because they are even more in the dark than I am!!

I think the expression "Another fine mess you haven't gotten us into, Mytime" might need to be put on my headstone!! 

mytime, it may be my tired eyes but are you saying that some at GM don't like you? I bolded it.

Yes, Nonesuche, there are some there who do not like me!!  I know who they are but I really don't know them at all nor do they know me!!  I believe our differences stem from CnG!!  IMO, they are choosing not to like me from what has been lied about me there and also because I have publically posted my admiration for Klaas and SM!

If those are reasons not to like me, then I certainly have not lost much!!  Wouldn't you say??

I would agree completely mytime. We all have to follow our sense of right and wrong. I don't determine that by public opinion but by my compass. I make mistakes at times, then hopefully learn from them. The events recently are only one more lesson.

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: February 18, 2009, 10:39:36 PM »

Hello and good evening to mytime, klaasend, always 1, islandmonkey, ospainter, nonesuche, CBB, oldfart, Leroy and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: February 18, 2009, 10:40:52 PM »

Hello and good evening to mytime, klaasend, always 1, islandmonkey, ospainter, nonesuche, CBB, oldfart, Leroy and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.     

Hi Muffy!! 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: February 18, 2009, 10:40:57 PM »

Thanks texasmom, you have a huge heart. I'm okay and I'm not trying to make sense out of that anymore either. You do what you can then you have to let it go.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: February 18, 2009, 10:41:37 PM »

Hi Muffy!! 

Hi Muffy the hat just cracks me up, like you're playing dress up 

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #890 on: February 18, 2009, 10:42:07 PM »

Hi Muffy

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 18, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: February 18, 2009, 10:47:02 PM »

Hello Muffy!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: February 18, 2009, 10:47:21 PM »

Thanks texasmom, you have a huge heart. I'm okay and I'm not trying to make sense out of that anymore either. You do what you can then you have to let it go.

none ~  It doesn't seem that long ago we were trying to find out what was going on in Aruba with Natalee's case, talking about sons, football, daughters, cookies, pets, varmints and all the things in life.  And the sad time of your Rick passing on.  We are still trying to find out about Natalee's case and some are still friends here.  And to me, there are those we thought were our friends, that saw the good times and the sad times with us and then we find maybe they weren't such great friends after all.   It is very hard for me to see what some post, especially after all this time.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: February 18, 2009, 10:48:23 PM »

I gotta tell ya, the venom I see coming out of that banning thread on GM makes me SO glad I am no longer associated with those hateful miscreants.

Their true colors can't stay hidden for long, they always let them out.
Sad, sad people. Must have very empty hearts.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #895 on: February 18, 2009, 10:48:54 PM »

SAN!! You got your mouth unzipped just in time to do the page warning!!!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: February 18, 2009, 10:48:58 PM »

Hi Muffy

Hi os and everybody. 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: February 18, 2009, 10:53:19 PM »

none ~  It doesn't seem that long ago we were trying to find out what was going on in Aruba with Natalee's case, talking about sons, football, daughters, cookies, pets, varmints and all the things in life.  And the sad time of your Rick passing on.  We are still trying to find out about Natalee's case and some are still friends here.  And to me, there are those we thought were our friends, that saw the good times and the sad times with us and then we find maybe they weren't such great friends after all.   It is very hard for me to see what some post, especially after all this time.  JMHO

yes it is Muffy but I think I'm in the right place, I have no regrets about that. What is saddest of all is we have all hoped and prayed for Natalee to come home and we still aren't closer to that goal.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: February 18, 2009, 10:54:27 PM »

Hi Muffy

Hi os and everybody. 

HI Muffy
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: February 18, 2009, 10:54:53 PM »

SAN!! You got your mouth unzipped just in time to do the page warning!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.