June 16, 2024, 05:56:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 101415 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: February 18, 2009, 10:56:38 PM »

I gotta tell ya, the venom I see coming out of that banning thread on GM makes me SO glad I am no longer associated with those hateful miscreants.

Their true colors can't stay hidden for long, they always let them out.
Sad, sad people. Must have very empty hearts.

Art my sweet peep, I appreciate you. Hey if they think I've got issues then good, we all now are on notice they are ALL above reproach, right?  I can tell you this, I'm not doing carnut's job for his lazy self. He can walk his fingers over to deactivate me all by himself. Oh and now after the additional torment,  he can delete every post I have ever made there as well.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: February 18, 2009, 10:58:44 PM »

Love the hat, San!       
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: February 18, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »

I gotta tell ya, the venom I see coming out of that banning thread on GM makes me SO glad I am no longer associated with those hateful miscreants.

Art my sweet peep, I appreciate you. Hey if they think I've got issues then good, we all now are on notice they are ALL above reproach, right?  I can tell you this, I'm not doing carnut's job for his lazy self. He can walk his fingers over to deactivate me all by himself. Oh and now after the additional torment,  he can delete every post I have ever made there as well.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: February 18, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »

Hello and good evening to mytime, klaasend, always 1, islandmonkey, ospainter, nonesuche, CBB, oldfart, Leroy and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.     

Hi Muffy

Hi os and everybody. 

HI Muffy

Hi Art!   It's always good to see you!
And Mere!  And Louise Vargas!  What's up?  Anything new?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: February 18, 2009, 11:01:58 PM »

Hello and good evening to mytime, klaasend, always 1, islandmonkey, ospainter, nonesuche, CBB, oldfart, Leroy and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.     

Hi Muffy

Hi os and everybody. 

HI Muffy

Hi Art!   It's always good to see you!
And Mere!  And Louise Vargas!  What's up?  Anything new?

Nothing new here, Muffy, but love your outfit! I got to get my doggie girls dressed in Green soon I suppose!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: February 18, 2009, 11:02:21 PM »

Hi rjdeer!   I see you    c'mon down here and say hi! 

And I see that wallflower Mytime!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #906 on: February 18, 2009, 11:04:08 PM »

texasmom,

Let me make this delivery to you while I've got you here.......

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/txmom.gif

Not to leave anybody out! I'll be happy to make anybody one and am still adding everyday!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #907 on: February 18, 2009, 11:06:03 PM »

Art? I'm making you one right now!! 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: February 18, 2009, 11:06:31 PM »

texasmom,

Not to leave anybody out! I'll be happy to make anybody one and am still adding everyday!   

OH good, Cbb, My girls will be needing some "green", lol
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: February 18, 2009, 11:07:09 PM »

Art? I'm making you one right now!! 

GReat! Thank You!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: February 18, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »

texasmom,

a
Your girls will be cute with their "green".  CBB did my little bee and I think she did a nice job on my sparkly wings. 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: February 18, 2009, 11:13:51 PM »

texasmom,

a
Your girls will be cute with their "green".  CBB did my little bee and I think she did a nice job on my sparkly wings. 

Yes, she did an excellent job. I love it!!!  CBB does a great job on all of them,doesn't she? Talented lady, she is!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: February 18, 2009, 11:14:20 PM »

Sorry for the O/T klaas in Natalee.BB is back with the others at GM.It is very interesting!

Yes, I've been following it all 

Is there new news on Natalee or is this one of those drama things I am better off not knowing about?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: February 18, 2009, 11:16:53 PM »

Sorry for the O/T klaas in Natalee.BB is back with the others at GM.It is very interesting!

Is there new news on Natalee or is this one of those drama things I am better off not knowing about?

There are many who continue to work toward finding justice for Natalee and bringing her home.  And no, it isn't just one of those drama things.  And people SHOULD know about Natalee Holloway, the American citizen who went missing and still hasn't been returned home.  JMHO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #914 on: February 18, 2009, 11:20:40 PM »

texasmom,

Thank you CBB!!!!!  I knew you were very busy so I didn't want to ask....but I LOVE IT!!!!  I'm going to add it now!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: February 18, 2009, 11:26:26 PM »

There are many who continue to work toward finding justice for Natalee and bringing her home.  And no, it isn't just one of those drama things.  And people SHOULD know about Natalee Holloway, the American citizen who went missing and still hasn't been returned home.  JMHO
OH Muffy - don't mean Natalee is a drama thing - just not following if there is a break in her case or if this GM (?) stuff and the security stuff the girls were talking about here earlier  - well is that some kind of site war?
I care about Natalee - followed her case from my remote (had no idea you guys were here then!), but after the Murt experience, I am leary of drama - especially if people are not  the character most monkeys are!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: February 18, 2009, 11:26:33 PM »

I think SM has the right idea in not allowing it's members to delete their own post.  To bad Carnut did not do that to the GM forum. Then it would be seen what some of the folks had originally written before they deleted their post. But like Art said  and I bolded Their true colors can't stay hidden for long, they always let them out.

Mytime yes we do miss some of our ex forum chatters. Yes you are included in that . Feel free to come back at anytime.

Just a swinging with the tribe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: February 18, 2009, 11:27:49 PM »

CBB I meant to post this for you earlier, I'm sure you can add it to your growing collection.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: February 18, 2009, 11:29:14 PM »

CBB I'm sorry that is SO BIG 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: February 18, 2009, 11:29:39 PM »

CBB - I don't get it either!  Since I am not a NH poster, many of these names are so new to me! 

Yes, I was invited to GM!  I have gone to their chat on occasions.  I had no idea of the history between forums or posters.  There are even a few there that have made it known that they don't like me and I have no idea who they are.  I don't even know anything about them to base an opinion on nor do they!!

I typically try to base my like or dislike of people on how they treat me and others!!  I sincerely hope I am not being judged by the "company I keep," especially since I have no idea who that might be!! 

In addition, I pushed for many of my friends to be invited!  Please don't judge them because they are even more in the dark than I am!!

I think the expression "Another fine mess you haven't gotten us into, Mytime" might need to be put on my headstone!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.