March 28, 2024, 11:51:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 99690 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: February 19, 2009, 12:14:53 AM »

I am so confused! Seamonkey? Is the "cat" you are referrng to, the poster on SM named "Jazzcat" that used to post in Natalee's thread? Is "cat" a former poster at SM?

Just trying to follow the conversation............sorry!

CBB - No...the CAT at Carnuts used to be Tiger and Cat at SM.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: February 19, 2009, 12:17:02 AM »

cbb- i dunno, all i ever knew him is as cat..the one im referrin to caused probs with anna and tyler ....he use to be a member here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: February 19, 2009, 12:17:08 AM »

News Junkie - last I heard on Wendi is that she was transferred to a different hospital and expected to be there for a couple weeks.  IslandMonkey got that info from Wendi's husband.  IslandMonkey also said that her husband sounded very nice.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: February 19, 2009, 12:18:22 AM »

Art this is my last post on this topic. You did not ask you implied a threat if it was not removed.

I used to just love you to pieces. You were so sweet and cheerful. I prayed for you when you were ill. I even still include you in my prayers.

Then you started changing. Every time I came into chat you were already talking about any member who was not there at the time. If that person showed up it was a different topic. I knew I was talked about when I was not there also. My feelings have always been if you can't say it to the person directly maybe you should not be saying it.

If it had been you who was being talked about I would have defended you just as I tried to do others.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: February 19, 2009, 12:19:01 AM »

None.Obviously a BIG Alabama Fan?

KTF - my son was on the Bama team, he transferred to another university after his position coach and Shula, both left.

Just a little info about me out here in Seattle.A very close friend of our families great- grandfather played for Alabama and won the Rose Bowl MVP 1927.Fred Pickhard.I'm a die-hard University of Washington fan.Yes.We've had some rough times as of late.My good friend from high school started for the Huskies when they went to 3 straight Rose Bowls and won the National Championship..FWIW

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: February 19, 2009, 12:20:00 AM »

MyTime..when I lived in Florida, I had a little terrier....he barked at shadows and other things that I could not see.  My neighbor did not care for him....so he bought a doberman...at least that is what his kids told me....
My terrier starting barking at the doberman and the doberman turned over on his back and laid low....lol.  Nothing really changed except my neighbor had big food and vet bills.

It is miserable to try to keep doggie voices low enough to make everyone happy.  I would think maybe a fence on the one side between the houses would be best....but I see you are on the water....so they would definitely fuss over that....blocking the view.

This was no answer....but it did remind me of those days....!     

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #966 on: February 19, 2009, 12:21:17 AM »

Sorry for the O/T klaas in Natalee.BB is back with the others at GM.It is very interesting!

Yes, I've been following it all 

Is there new news on Natalee or is this one of those drama things I am better off not knowing about?

There are many who continue to work toward finding justice for Natalee and bringing her home.  And no, it isn't just one of those drama things.  And people SHOULD know about Natalee Holloway, the American citizen who went missing and still hasn't been returned home.  JMHO
OH Muffy - don't mean Natalee is a drama thing - just not following if there is a break in her case or if this GM (?) stuff and the security stuff the girls were talking about here earlier  - well is that some kind of site war?
I care about Natalee - followed her case from my remote (had no idea you guys were here then!), but after the Murt experience, I am leary of drama - especially if people are not  the character most monkeys are!

Ohhhh,  Okey dokey then.  I was wonderin' there for a second...   unfortunately there isn't a break in Natalee's case, and I would just step back outta the way on the rest of what's going on.  {{hugs}}

Oh good - I was crying when I read your reply at first - I just didn't know what GM and BB and all that stuff was! 
As for Natalee - I have checked Klaas list to see if the tourism parade is coming my way, and I am ready and willing to jump in and pass out boycott Aruba fliers or help if it does!
I want justice for Natalee and JonBenet and so many others I followed via TV before I found monkeys.
So, I totally stepping back from the rest of whatever this is!
HUGS BACK! 

Oh you silly monkey............no need to cry!!  It is all very confusing for us "newbies!"

I have not heard anything new about Wendi!!  However, I will be keeping her in my prayers!!

Thanks CB and Mytime for the answer about Wendi.  I will keep her in my prayers too!
As to the boo hoo'ing by me, I just adore Muffy and after a long day (man before and during doc dumps the cage gets emotional!) I was beginning to think I can't communicate and now I have made Muffy mad.  Self doubt, I guess. 
So I will dry my pucker face with my tissue ~ and go to the monkey bunky knowing she understands me now!
PS - how long will it take not to be new? LOL

We ALL were new one time, and it's OK, news! Come in here most anytime if you're feeling out of sorts. There's a good bit of laughter and mirth most of the time, and always an opportunity to gather wth friends. We're feeling our way here, and have learned some lessons and adjusted some things, but it's a happy, caring place even though on occasion that gets lost in the typing.  We're striving for that, anyway! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: February 19, 2009, 12:22:13 AM »

cbb- i dunno, all i ever knew him is as cat..the one im referrin to caused probs with anna and tyler ....he use to be a member here.

Ah, yes, that character.  He posted to Tylergal that he had a gun that was untracable and her DH took exception and made her stop posting.  He also posted a location very close to me for a camping trip and said he would be torturing any Dutchies that came by.  Being an American Dutchie, I took exception.

And I am sorry but yes, I do tend to judge people by the company they keep.  It was me a while back and today it's none and it may be you tomorrow.  People prone to attacking others are just not likely to ever stop doing it so it's just a matter of time until they go after some other unsuspecting person.

Why hang out with this kind of person if you are not like that yourself?

Guess I am just not very understanding.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: February 19, 2009, 12:22:54 AM »

News Junkie - last I heard on Wendi is that she was transferred to a different hospital and expected to be there for a couple weeks.  IslandMonkey got that info from Wendi's husband.  IslandMonkey also said that her husband sounded very nice.
Thanks Klaas!!!!!

MYTIME:  Get them two cards!  First card:  Welcome to the neighborhood.
Second card: Sympathy card! 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: February 19, 2009, 12:23:12 AM »

Art this is my last post on this topic. You did not ask you implied a threat if it was not removed.

I used to just love you to pieces. You were so sweet and cheerful. I prayed for you when you were ill. I even still include you in my prayers.

Then you started changing. Every time I came into chat you were already talking about any member who was not there at the time. If that person showed up it was a different topic. I knew I was talked about when I was not there also. My feelings have always been if you can't say it to the person directly maybe you should not be saying it.

If it had been you who was being talked about I would have defended you just as I tried to do others.

Sam

SAm, that was not an implied threat. I asked Carnut if he was familiar with Cyber law since he didn't want to remove my personal information. THere are laws regarding personal information. He is the owner of that forum. He is responsible for the content. You posted bogus medical stuff . I asked you to remove it also. I said, quote, "I am asking Nicely at this time".

Now, is that an implied threat? and if so, Why did you treat this so cavalierly? You say you were a nurse? shouldn't you know better?

I doubt you'd like me to plaster bogus medical stuff about you all over a public forum.

Now if that is a threat, well, you and Carnut have a very strange outlook.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #970 on: February 19, 2009, 12:23:23 AM »

MyTime..when I lived in Florida, I had a little terrier....he barked at shadows and other things that I could not see.  My neighbor did not care for him....so he bought a doberman...at least that is what his kids told me....
My terrier starting barking at the doberman and the doberman turned over on his back and laid low....lol.  Nothing really changed except my neighbor had big food and vet bills.

It is miserable to try to keep doggie voices low enough to make everyone happy.  I would think maybe a fence on the one side between the houses would be best....but I see you are on the water....so they would definitely fuss over that....blocking the view.

Hi Mere!   

It's good to see you!!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: February 19, 2009, 12:23:27 AM »

Os I was not referring to you at all.

We have missed you .
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: February 19, 2009, 12:23:38 AM »

Seamonkey, you are such a good daughter to your Mother, I admire you both.

OS, poor you now drawn into this again, I am sorry.

Smile

he may have hid all the dirty laundry from unknowing members, but i have all my posts saved and that whole chat.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #973 on: February 19, 2009, 12:24:42 AM »

Thanks Klaas!!!!!

MYTIME:  Get them two cards!  First card:  Welcome to the neighborhood.
Second card: Sympathy card! 

Where've you been, news junkie!!!??
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: February 19, 2009, 12:25:50 AM »

None.Obviously a BIG Alabama Fan?

KTF - my son was on the Bama team, he transferred to another university after his position coach and Shula, both left.

Just a little info about me out here in Seattle.A very close friend of our families great- grandfather played for Alabama and won the Rose Bowl MVP 1927.Fred Pickhard.I'm a die-hard University of Washington fan.Yes.We've had some rough times as of late.My good friend from high school started for the Huskies when they went to 3 straight Rose Bowls and won the National Championship..FWIW

KTF that's great to know! I'll have to look up Fred Pickard !  How are the Huskies doing in their recruiting? We have a sports thread, I started it long ago because Frijole's father was a D1 football coach. Please come start some activity around your Huskies. I'd evangelize where son plays now except for I try to protect him now, lessons learned from those you can't trust not to hurt your children. We do have fun on the football thread though ! Come join us !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: February 19, 2009, 12:28:01 AM »

Sam

SAM, as for the "talking about people" stuff, I have NO idea what you are talking about. You have said this before, Sam.
ARe YOU feeling okay? I think it may be my turn to ask you this question.
I am a bit concerned about you.
HOnestly.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: February 19, 2009, 12:28:49 AM »

Thank you Mere!!

I am trying to be considerate!  But tonight, I messed up again and forgot!! (They have only been in that room for a week because of remolding).

That will be my first attempt at resolving the problem, however, if a fence becomes a necessity than so be it........

But telling me on me was a big mistake!!  LOL 

I tend not to behave late at night!!  But I think it is Jackie and CBB's fault!!  LOL 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: February 19, 2009, 12:28:51 AM »

Yes, it's a shame, none, but they do go after the children of other posters as well as the poster.

And it has been my experience that a fence won't stop the sound of a dog's bark.

Maybe I am getting the wrong kind of fencing, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: February 19, 2009, 12:29:17 AM »

Seamonkey, you are such a good daughter to your Mother, I admire you both.

OS, poor you now drawn into this again, I am sorry.

Smile

he may have hid all the dirty laundry from unknowing members, but i have all my posts saved and that whole chat.

Smart you. I never trusted him and now I think it's been proven why one should not.

Isn't it so nice for Sam to boast her opinions of everyone here? Why my goodness, one would think we don't have brains so we need her help to keep us in line? 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: February 19, 2009, 12:29:59 AM »

Sam

SAM, as for the "talking about people" stuff, I have NO idea what you are talking about. You have said this before, Sam.
ARe YOU feeling okay? I think it may be my turn to ask you this question.
I am a bit concerned about you.
HOnestly.
OH, and btw, I never heard anyone talk about you, either. NEVER.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.