April 16, 2024, 12:09:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268147 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2009, 04:54:47 PM »

IIRC Lee has CMA tatood on his wrists, which I always thought very strange.

Many "freaks" (big in the goth culture)  slit around their wrists like the Indians and put their wrists together as in "blood pact"......I am wondering about them since this wrist kissing and the CMA remarks.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »

what DOES IIRC mean????
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2009, 04:57:38 PM »

what DOES IIRC mean????

If I remember correctly.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2009, 04:57:54 PM »

Deenie, that is a brilliant thought!  That is exactly what I was struggling to say but I never hit on that word...lovelorn or lovesick.  That is just how Lee sounded, like someone who had lost the "love" of his life.  It is interesting that neither George or Cindy were so melodramatic.  Lee did seem as if he were pining away. 

He also said that "to those whose knowledge" can bring about the "truth MY FAMILY DESERVES."  Goodness, it is Caylee who deserves justice here.  The truth is needed to bring justice for Caylee.
Hudsunn his words just struck me so odd. I think and this is just now ... me brain kicked in. I think that Lee was overwhelmed and spoke off the cuff and it all just poured out ...when he had something else he was going to say which was about Caylee.
I am not sure, but its almost as if he had a meltdown...and it all oozed out at once and only Casey can understand what he said today.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2009, 04:58:13 PM »

I so wanted to feel some sympathy for this family today......there were twinges here and there....but as soon as I felt a little bit of softening one of them would do something or say something that turned my soft spot as hard as a rock. I have always said I do believe they loved Caylee....HOWEVER they did not IMO act like a grieving family today. GA softened me a little with his shared memories of Caylee...then he slapped me in the face with the please write to casey statement. Lee softened me a little....especially when he said how difficult it was to stand up there an be strong...then he slapped me in the face with the CMA remarks. Sorry but cindy.....I was never able to conger up a soft spot for her....and I wanted to slap her in the face when she mentioned casey..........I had so hoped this would be a celebration of Caylee's short life. Instead it was turned into a casey/cindy/money event......and yes this post is about me and my feelings....damn it I wanted to feel at least a little something for this family other than disgust!  It didn't happen and I am pissed about it!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2009, 04:58:30 PM »

IIRC Lee has CMA tatood on his wrists, which I always thought very strange.

Many "freaks" (big in the goth culture)  slit around their wrists like the Indians and put their wrists together as in "blood pact"......I am wondering about them since this wrist kissing and the CMA remarks.

Interesting
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2009, 05:00:09 PM »

VinceVix, most of us are amateur sleuths.  We care deeply about Caylee, but we also want to find out what happened and why.  It is in our blood.  We mean no disrespect.  Detectives notice everything, every little detail, from words spoken to songs chosen, etc.  I am sure the detectives and prosecutor are looking over this service with a microscope.

"I am broke."  Most of us would say, "I am broken" to indicate emotional trauma.  "I am broke" usually refers to a lack of money.

I am sure both Lee and George meant that they were emotionally devastated.

Yes, I completely understand looking at every point, every minute, every word that was said. But to JUDGE things that don't matter... I don't think it is necessary. I ask why were certain things done and said... But to say that people's clothing weren't appropriate, or flower arrangements were tacky, or the actual memorial procession was not "traditional" and that it is bad... I don't understand the need for it..  I mean.. feel free to say what you want... I just didn't have a problem with those specific issues...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2009, 05:00:29 PM »

updated 21 minutes ago 

Caylee's uncle at memorial: 'Our family is incomplete' Story Highlights
NEW: Slain toddler's family describes her as loving, spirited "comedian"

Caylee's grandfather ask mourners to withhold judgment of her mother, Casey

The 2-year-old's mother, charged with murder, isn't present at memorial service

Security is tight; spectators had to pass through metal detectors.

ORLANDO, FLorida (CNN) -- Relatives of slain toddler Caylee Anthony spoke at her public memorial service Tuesday, recalling a little girl who was full of life and love and expressing their grief at her death.

Lee, Cindy and George Anthony occupy a front row pew at a memorial for slain toddler Caylee.

1 of 3  "Sure, Caylee might be in God's heaven right now, but her presence is still at home with me every day," said George Anthony, the girl's grandfather.

"I can close my eyes and I can see her coming from her bedroom with her silly little glasses on, her beads, whatever it might be, to make me laugh.

"She was a comedian to me," he said.  Watch the grieving grandfather's eulogy »

An estimated 1,100 mourners -- many of whom have never met Caylee -- gathered at the First Baptist Church of Orlando to honor her.

Absent, however, was the girl's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, who faces first-degree murder charges in the toddler's death. Jail officials said Casey Anthony was meeting with her attorney while the service was taking place and did not ask to watch it on television.  Watch why she opposed the public service »

Both the Anthonys expressed support for their daughter. George Anthony asked those present to withhold judgment, to pray for his daughter and to write her letters. "I miss my daughter, Casey," he said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, said one of the things she misses most is watching the love Caylee shared with her mother.

"It breaks my heart that Casey's not with us today to honor the child she loves so very, very much," she said. Speaking to her daughter, she said, "I love you, and I wish I could comfort you right now. ... Caylee was so much like you. She got your beauty and your compassion, and she got your spirit."

She asked mourners to stay hopeful. "Hope is what we need more of. With hope, we can concentrate on our faith. Faith is why I stand before you today with a smile."

Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, said his family is "incomplete" and the loss of Caylee has left him broken. He spoke in defense of his jailed sister.

Caylee Memorial
Nancy Grace has the latest
8 & 10 PM ET, HLN

see full schedule »
"If I could ask something from anybody that was willing to hear it, it would be this: For those of us that are frightened or angry or mournful or that just don't understand, I ask that you fill your heart with patience and grace, and that you allow yourself to yield any judgments that you may already have," he said.

He continued, "For those of us who will never be the same again, I ask that you fill your heart with hope and forgiveness and you allow yourself to cope and heal."  Watch Caylee's uncle talk about his loss »

But mostly, the Anthonys spoke about Caylee, a little girl with a big spirit who called her grandparents "Cee Cee" and "Jo Jo," loved green beans, Bambi movies and singing and dancing.

"She cherished not only the time that I had with her but cherished every day that she was around each and every one of us," George Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony remembered Caylee coming to wake her up on Sunday mornings. "Her face would be right in my face, 'Cee Cee, wake up,' and she'd be right there," she said, holding her hand just in front of her face. She said she missed swimming in the pool with Caylee and talking with her on the phone.  Watch Cindy Anthony sing, talk, and grieve »

Caylee was 2 when she was last seen in June. Her remains were found in December in a wooded area about a half mile from the Anthonys' home. Authorities said her remains were found in a laundry bag wrapped in a plastic trash bag, and her skull was wrapped in duct tape, according to police documents.

"I believe today Caylee's home," said the Rev. David Uth, pastor of the First Baptist Church of Orlando, where the public memorial service was held. "I believe today she's there. My goodness, if she could step into this room for just a moment, in a childlike way she would tell us ... she would jump up and down to somehow ... show us the incredible place that heaven is."

A picture of the smiling mother and daughter was among those in front of the church's altar, sitting next to a candle lit by Caylee's grandparents during the service, along with a large picture of Caylee, a teddy bear and other items. The program featured many songs, a fitting tribute for a little girl who, according to her family, loved music. A slideshow of Caylee as a baby and a little girl was played.

Uth and the Rev. Shane Stutzman, pastor of Eastside Baptist Church, acknowledged that many people may have questions -- some of which may never be answered. But both urged mourners to trust in God.  Watch mourners pay tribute to Caylee »

"He has the answer. Let the peace that surpasses all your understanding hold you now in the palm of his hand," Stutzman said. "I don't think we understand all the things he could show us right now, but I know that he understands us."

The Anthonys released doves at the end of the service. Mourners gathered outside the church afterward to talk and embrace.

The service took place amid heavy security -- attendees had to pass through metal detectors, and were not permitted to carry bags inside.

"We feel like we know this little girl," said Sandra McKeller, who drove six hours from Georgia to attend. "We need this day for closure. Today is about Caylee."

A large makeshift memorial remains at the site where a meter reader found the girl's remains.

CNN's Natisha Lance and John Couwels contributed to this report.

All About Caylee Anthony • Casey Anthony • Cindy Anthony
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/10/caylee.memorial/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2009, 05:02:49 PM »

What happened at the service today that really stood out for you?

I was shocked at LA's statements but was also pretty surprised when CA said she had 3 children. 

For me, at least, it was when CA said she wished she could be with KC to hold her, kiss her, comfort her and "wipe away her tears."  What tears?  The only "real" tears she has shed were tears of rage at her parents on the jail visit.  The rest of the time she has cried only crocodile tears, and very damn few of these.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2009, 05:04:13 PM »

I understand.  I grew up a Baptist, so I have been to many funerals or memorials like that.  But if someone is a Catholic or some other denomination, it might seem unusual.

But it was done with the best of intentions and so the flowers and music, etc., are fine with me.

(P.S. I just noticed that George and Cindy both had their constant chewing gum.  Sorry.  Can't help it.  I also noticed that Lee was tapping very forcefully on the lectern as he spoke.)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2009, 05:04:42 PM »

I think they all have some of Caylee's ashes in a piece of jewelry.......it's offered when choosing a vessel for your loved ones ashes.
George's mention of the "Caylee locket" made me think of it. When our family was making arrangements for my dad's cremation, we were shown many different types of jewelry for men and women that allow you to carry their ashes on your person.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2009, 05:05:04 PM »

Hi everyone!  Am SO glad to be back, have missssssssssed you all!  Got moved ok, and just got cable tv and internet hooked up.  Not even gonna ask what I missed,    am just gonna jump back in with both feet.   

Wyks - great to have you back!     
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2009, 05:06:18 PM »

For a time, it was almost as if KC wasn't even going to be mentioned. But...when they started talking about KC, it seemed to go on and on. This memorial was attended and being watched by people that cared about Caylee. Why in the world would the family think the attendees and viewing audience would want to write letters to KC??? After listening to LA, I had almost had enough, as I think his message was for his sister.  I do believe that CA thought she was at the Academy Awards and had been nominated for best actress in a drama. There is a big difference between grieving and posing.

EXACTLY. And who really gives a crap about all of Cindy's jewelry. It was just all too odd.

And Lee became emotional talking about being the pillar of strength and then talking to "CMA." Did he call Caylee that on a regular basis? Was it her nickname? If not, then it is really odd to start now ... And if he was speaking to Casey.  He's proud of her ... wow. I can't even go there. 

Of course he is proud of her..after all,she is sitting in jail for something she did not do out of love for Caylee and the rest of her family,to protect them and keep them from being hurt by the one armed nanny that took and murdered Caylee...... Now, I need to go throw up and shower after saying that. arrgggg

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2009, 05:09:06 PM »

I understand.  I grew up a Baptist, so I have been to many funerals or memorials like that.  But if someone is a Catholic or some other denomination, it might seem unusual.

But it was done with the best of intentions and so the flowers and music, etc., are fine with me.

(P.S. I just noticed that George and Cindy both had their constant chewing gum.  Sorry.  Can't help it.  I also noticed that Lee was tapping very forcefully on the lectern as he spoke.)
That's true, and usually one doesn't see a memorial when one of the family members is sitting in jail for the murder of another family member. I at least have not, I would not have had a problem with a couple references to Casey, but it was way to much.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2009, 05:11:55 PM »

What happened at the service today that really stood out for you?

I was shocked at LA's statements but was also pretty surprised when CA said she had 3 children. 

For me, at least, it was when CA said she wished she could be with KC to hold her, kiss her, comfort her and "wipe away her tears."  What tears?  The only "real" tears she has shed were tears of rage at her parents on the jail visit.  The rest of the time she has cried only crocodile tears, and very damn few of these.

now now... she cried real tears when she found out she had to sit her sorry butt in jail.... those were real...of course for herself..none for Caylee

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2009, 05:12:37 PM »

I read a headline on WFTV that there were doves released at the memorial.  But, when I click for more info....nothing so far.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2009, 05:13:13 PM »

Ok but the one confusing thing was when Lee said something about someone still knowing something......... what did you all take from that???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2009, 05:14:06 PM »

Lee's statement and delivery is just too twisted for color TV.   

This was supposed to be Caylee's memorial. I'M honoring Caylee today!! I know you all join me in that! 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: February 10, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »

Attorney on HLN saying there were several "creepy" moments for him personally at the memorial.......so it's not just us monkeys

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: February 10, 2009, 05:15:12 PM »

I read a headline on WFTV that there were doves released at the memorial.  But, when I click for more info....nothing so far.
I just read that also, but I haven't seen any pics of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.