April 20, 2024, 06:45:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268378 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: February 11, 2009, 05:55:55 PM »

does geroge have any family
like brothers sisters mom dad?

Yes, his parents live in Ohio. And I think he has a sister. Remember he was saying something about his sister's kid having personality problems? Ha!!

From Flamom: I believe George's dad lives in Naples along with a brother

So forget my answer, I don't know what I was thinking!
scatty, you have the cutest lil avi !!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: February 11, 2009, 05:56:53 PM »

i have never known anyone who was cremated and was taken aback when the "jewelry" came up yesterday.  i will research this later, but LA's kissing of the wrist was soooooo strange.  i guess that is what made me think it was a bracelet.  remember bozo tried to sneak a bracelet in to KC?

i think it was one of those rubber things and i don't even know if it's possible to put some of the remains in one of those......just thinking out loud...

I wonder if he was wearing a bracelet with her ashes in it.  I saw those listed when I went to look at the teddy bear urns that were posted earlier here.

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/cremation-urn-bracelets-c-362.html

and George mentioned a locket that had just been placed on him...I bet they all have some of her ashes.

I wonder if they have had something made for Casey - a small box or book or something.  I don't think she is allowed jewelery.   

...a choker?

you owe me a new keyboard!!!!!!!!!! i just spewed fourth diet coke on mine......LMAO

it fits in with GA being sent to buy jewelry

Regrets, I've had a few......
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: February 11, 2009, 05:58:26 PM »

George Anthony has been extoling the virtues of KFN for many months now.  Many speculate he will be on the BOD.  During the memorial for Caylee he mentioned KFN and how he wants to help families with missing children.  Well, now we have a missing girl, Hayleigh!  Satsuma is north of Orlanda if I'm not mistaken and KFN has already been involved.  Do any of you think George or Anthony will offer support, help or fellowship, in any way? 
George maybe ...
Crap ... Cindy couldn't be bothered to get off her duff to go look for her own granddaughter ... unless it involved a comped plane ride and four-star hotel.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: February 11, 2009, 05:58:32 PM »

George Anthony has been extoling the virtues of KFN for many months now.  Many speculate he will be on the BOD.  During the memorial for Caylee he mentioned KFN and how he wants to help families with missing children.  Well, now we have a missing girl, Hayleigh!  Satsuma is north of Orlanda if I'm not mistaken and KFN has already been involved.  Do any of you think George or Anthony will offer support, help or fellowship, in any way? 
Probably will now that you brought it up. Seems when we mention things here they mysteriously seem to happen or get mentioned in a day or two. I am sure we are monitored for info and thoughts and that is ok. There are some smart people here who come up with good observations and we are all truth seekers and want justice for Caylee. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: February 11, 2009, 05:59:54 PM »

I think George will be active in the search effort for little Haleigh. I think he needs a reason to keep his mind busy and off his own problems right now. Basically, he said that yesterday, mentioning how much he missed setting up the tent. But...I can't see CA becoming involved.  She's seems to have an "all about me" attitude, like her daughter.
I agree.. I hope George does become active in the cause of missing children.. seeing how normal people react will help his recovery. there is no helping Cindy.. maybe he will get strong enough to leave her..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1125 on: February 11, 2009, 06:00:15 PM »

NCMike - I actually read yesterday and I wish I could remember where ... If I find it I will post it. Someone wrote that this little girl now missing is a false report that Kidfinders actually created this story of this missing Girl with a rhyming name to Caylee - so they Can find her and gain credibility.

Imagine that - 

Everyone has to get their sick two cents in.

I pray for that little Girl

Well, I'm not even goin there.  If that were true G-d help them all!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1126 on: February 11, 2009, 06:02:57 PM »

I hope GA can somehow find a "new normal" and go forward with life. Although there have been times I was disgusted at his support for KC, I have always felt he was the most honest and sincere person in the entire Ant family.  I would love to see him dump CA and get the heck out of there and move on with his life.  If we look hard enough, something good can always come out of a tragedy. I believe GA could contribute a lot to a legit organization that really helps find missing kids.  Maybe he could hook up with Mark Klaus. But, as long as he has CA dragging him down it's going to be hard for him.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: February 11, 2009, 06:04:17 PM »

If the rubber bracelet was contraband then anything is. She couldn't even have her own bible in there which I kind of thought was weird but maybe they just want everyone to have the same kind.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: February 11, 2009, 06:05:36 PM »

...and to think I had been so concerned about you Bearly 
btw, how is your mom?

Thanks for your concern.

Mom needs prayers, she now has cellulitis and was supposed to go back in the hospital yesterday, but tomorrow is settlement on their house and she wants to be there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1129 on: February 11, 2009, 06:07:28 PM »

NCMike - I actually read yesterday and I wish I could remember where ... If I find it I will post it. Someone wrote that this little girl now missing is a false report that Kidfinders actually created this story of this missing Girl with a rhyming name to Caylee - so they Can find her and gain credibility.

Imagine that - 

Everyone has to get their sick two cents in.

I pray for that little Girl

Well, I'm not even goin there.  If that were true G-d help them all!

I will have to go back and see where I read it
In a Million years I could never dream up such a thing as what I read but I have to say at this point within this Case and the Characters .... Anything is possible ..we are running on shock energy ..because everyday something rears itself into the "You gotta be kidding me" surpassing each and every other unbelievable statement, video, transcripts, docs..............

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: February 11, 2009, 06:07:51 PM »

I just don't understand why they feel that they're "entitled" to all of these special priviliges?  KC is charged with murder. She's not away at summer camp. Prior to this tragedy, the Ants were just another family...nothing special or extraordinary about them. Now, they act as if they should all have special treatment not given to others. I still get angry every time I think of KC's "special" jail treatment. Personally, I believe she should have been placed in the jails general population from the beginning.  After having women that miss their children as cellmates, KC might have been scared into talking....black eyes and all.  I think they should find Big Bertha and make her KC's new roomie!!!

Just speculation on my part, but I kind of think they've ALWAYS expected special treatment and being able to get around the rules. Remember how KC went to a birthday party as a child, felt ignored, and then Cindy called the kid's mom to complain that no one was paying attention to poor KC?

I think once they run up against a restriction they don't like, they try to get around it, and argue, and threaten, and Cindy runs her mouth, and surely many have just given in to get rid of them and shut them up.

I think it's going to be a real eye-opener for them all when KC gets life, and no amount of whining, threatening, manipulation, media whoring, or anything else will change it.

Blurrymonkey--
Someone else spoke of that b-day party story a few weeks back, and that was the first time I had heard about it.  Since you mentioned it in your post, I thought I'd ask
if you could tell me where that info was ..... in a document dump?  Just curious, and if you don't know its no biggie.  Just thought I had read everything, but this I totally missed!   Thanks!
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1131 on: February 11, 2009, 06:08:11 PM »

I think George will be active in the search effort for little Haleigh. I think he needs a reason to keep his mind busy and off his own problems right now. Basically, he said that yesterday, mentioning how much he missed setting up the tent. But...I can't see CA becoming involved.  She's seems to have an "all about me" attitude, like her daughter.
I agree.. I hope George does become active in the cause of missing children.. seeing how normal people react will help his recovery. there is no helping Cindy.. maybe he will get strong enough to leave her..

With that said, will he lend credibility or create an unhealthy atmosphere.  How will the public perceive this?  If George does become more vocal, would that indicate that he has reason to believe that LE is not looking to charge or pursue him further.  Surely you wouldn't want to be the main voice if there was still that possibility of being charged in the "murder" or somehow complicit in any way with the loss of your own granddaughter.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: February 11, 2009, 06:09:21 PM »

I hope GA can somehow find a "new normal" and go forward with life. Although there have been times I was disgusted at his support for KC, I have always felt he was the most honest and sincere person in the entire Ant family.  I would love to see him dump CA and get the heck out of there and move on with his life.  If we look hard enough, something good can always come out of a tragedy. I believe GA could contribute a lot to a legit organization that really helps find missing kids.  Maybe he could hook up with Mark Klaus. But, as long as he has CA dragging him down it's going to be hard for him.
I have said before if George would just spill what he knows then he would be a hero for justice and Caylee. I don't know if there will be much of a marriage anyway after that but it would be Cindy's problem evidently from the info on her mom's email that if she divorced George he would get a big part because Cindy was basically the breadwinner. He might have the better book deal by telling his story of having to testify against his daughter.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1133 on: February 11, 2009, 06:15:18 PM »

I just don't understand why they feel that they're "entitled" to all of these special priviliges?  KC is charged with murder. She's not away at summer camp. Prior to this tragedy, the Ants were just another family...nothing special or extraordinary about them. Now, they act as if they should all have special treatment not given to others. I still get angry every time I think of KC's "special" jail treatment. Personally, I believe she should have been placed in the jails general population from the beginning.  After having women that miss their children as cellmates, KC might have been scared into talking....black eyes and all.  I think they should find Big Bertha and make her KC's new roomie!!!

Just speculation on my part, but I kind of think they've ALWAYS expected special treatment and being able to get around the rules. Remember how KC went to a birthday party as a child, felt ignored, and then Cindy called the kid's mom to complain that no one was paying attention to poor KC?

I think once they run up against a restriction they don't like, they try to get around it, and argue, and threaten, and Cindy runs her mouth, and surely many have just given in to get rid of them and shut them up.

I think it's going to be a real eye-opener for them all when KC gets life, and no amount of whining, threatening, manipulation, media whoring, or anything else will change it.

Blurrymonkey--
Someone else spoke of that b-day party story a few weeks back, and that was the first time I had heard about it.  Since you mentioned it in your post, I thought I'd ask
if you could tell me where that info was ..... in a document dump?  Just curious, and if you don't know its no biggie.  Just thought I had read everything, but this I totally missed!   Thanks!

Zoeandme--
I just saw the info here in the posts a while back, but I believe the poster had some source I believed at the time, so it stuck with me. Let me poke around a little, and if I can find out anything further, I'll post about this again. If not, sorry to bring it up, but hopefully another monkey will see this topic and weigh in on it. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: February 11, 2009, 06:16:12 PM »

i have never known anyone who was cremated and was taken aback when the "jewelry" came up yesterday.  i will research this later, but LA's kissing of the wrist was soooooo strange.  i guess that is what made me think it was a bracelet.  remember bozo tried to sneak a bracelet in to KC?

i think it was one of those rubber things and i don't even know if it's possible to put some of the remains in one of those......just thinking out loud...

I wonder if he was wearing a bracelet with her ashes in it.  I saw those listed when I went to look at the teddy bear urns that were posted earlier here.

and George mentioned a locket that had just been placed on him...I bet they all have some of her ashes.

I wonder if they have had something made for Casey - a small box or book or something.  I don't think she is allowed jewelery.   

...a choker?

you owe me a new keyboard!!!!!!!!!! i just spewed fourth diet coke on mine......LMAO

For you:

Waterproof Keyboard

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: February 11, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »

Yeah, I wondered the same thing as soon as I heard about Haleigh missing. And I thought his mentioning KFN during the memorial service was out of line, personally.

Will KFN and/or GA help with the Haleigh case? My guess is NO.

Hi monkeys!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: February 11, 2009, 06:23:24 PM »

...a choker?

For you:

Waterproof Keyboard

BIG BELLY LAUGH!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: February 11, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »

Casey Anthony's lawyer no longer affiliated with media firm
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:53 PM EST, February 11, 2009
Casey Anthony's defense attorney has been criticized for his choice of a media firm -- and the recent revelation that a man who served prison time for attempting to extort a journalist has acted as the lawyer's spokesman.

But Jose Baez and that company have parted ways, the Orlando Sentinel learned today.

In a statement e-mailed to the Sentinel, Baez said, "Press Corps Media is no longer affiliated with The Baez Law Firm."

The Kissimmee lawyer did not comment further.

Since September, a spokesman who used the name Todd Black routinely talked to news reporters and issued statements about the Anthony case on behalf of Baez.

But Black never agreed to in-person interviews and refused to reveal his true identity.

Last week, Press Corps Media confirmed that at least one "Todd Black" persona is Gil Cabot, who was sentenced to five years in a California prison after he was convicted of attempting to extort television journalist Jann Carl.

Court records and news reports state Cabot had run-ins with the law before and after the Carl case.

Multiple attempts to reach Cabot or Press Corps Media today were unsuccessful.

This statement is only for the fact.....Got Caught!
HE better get a clean one this time or they will found out.
Do you really think Gil Cabot is out of the picture?  IMHO, he will still be pulling strings because of a contract I believe he holds. 

Either the man is a genius and pretended to be stupid with those press releases or he is an evil egomaniac that though he was writing great stuff.  I vote for door 2. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: February 11, 2009, 06:30:12 PM »

Do you really think Gil Cabot is out of the picture?  IMHO, he will still be pulling strings because of a contract I believe he holds. 

Either the man is a genius and pretended to be stupid with those press releases or he is an evil egomaniac that though he was writing great stuff.  I vote for door 2. 
I'm with you Today.  He'll just change the alias of his alias's alias ...  ... and go back to writing his non-coherent drivel press releases.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: February 11, 2009, 06:33:27 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial Could Be Year Away
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 – updated: 5:37 pm EST February 11, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The start of Casey Anthony's murder trial could be as long as a year away. There are many things, legally and in the investigation, that still need to be completed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Casey Trial Start May Be Year Away
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News believes evidence discovered where Caylee's remains were found and at her house are still being tested. According to defense expert Dr. Henry Lee's writings, Casey's defense team could be going so far as to analyze the root growth of plants to determine how long Caylee's body was there.

Investigators spent more than a week at the scene where Caylee Anthony's remains were found, sifting through the dirt by hand. One of the things they found was a heart-shaped sticker that investigators said matched up to adhesive found on the duct tape over her mouth.

Investigators had bug and plant experts at the scene, too, to help determine how long Caylee was there and where else her body had been. Boxes of evidence were removed from her house less than a mile away using two different search warrants based on what was found at the scene.

Once the testing of the evidence is done, the defense will go into research and attack mode.

"The integrity of it, the testing of it, the conclusions that were drawn by the testing, the credentials of the prosecution experts as opposed to the defense experts," explained WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Sheaffer told Eyewitness News the defense will probably hold hearings to convince the judge to throw out a lot of the most damning evidence.

There are about 145 witnesses listed so far, including Casey's family members. Only five of them, including Casey's ex-boyfriend who she spent the night with the day Caylee disappeared, have been only partially deposed by the defense.

"For every hour that you spend in trial you spend potentially ten hours in preparation," Sheaffer said.

Someone recently left a SpongeBob SquarePants balloon at the remains scene, possibly after George Anthony's touching story about how she loved to imitate his sidekick Patrick with her raspy voice.

When WFTV's news crew arrived at the remains scene Wednesday afternoon, there were 11 people at the memorial paying their respects to Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18693236/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.