April 16, 2024, 04:11:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268155 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: February 11, 2009, 06:34:26 PM »

George Anthony has been extoling the virtues of KFN for many months now.  Many speculate he will be on the BOD.  During the memorial for Caylee he mentioned KFN and how he wants to help families with missing children.  Well, now we have a missing girl, Hayleigh!  Satsuma is north of Orlanda if I'm not mistaken and KFN has already been involved.  Do any of you think George or Anthony will offer support, help or fellowship, in any way? 

Yeah, I wondered the same thing as soon as I heard about Haleigh missing. And I thought his mentioning KFN during the memorial service was out of line, personally.

Will KFN and/or GA help with the Haleigh case? My guess is NO.

Hi monkeys!
Kid Finders is alread involved Sad
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: February 11, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »

I just don't understand why they feel that they're "entitled" to all of these special priviliges?  KC is charged with murder. She's not away at summer camp. Prior to this tragedy, the Ants were just another family...nothing special or extraordinary about them. Now, they act as if they should all have special treatment not given to others. I still get angry every time I think of KC's "special" jail treatment. Personally, I believe she should have been placed in the jails general population from the beginning.  After having women that miss their children as cellmates, KC might have been scared into talking....black eyes and all.  I think they should find Big Bertha and make her KC's new roomie!!!

Just speculation on my part, but I kind of think they've ALWAYS expected special treatment and being able to get around the rules. Remember how KC went to a birthday party as a child, felt ignored, and then Cindy called the kid's mom to complain that no one was paying attention to poor KC?

I think once they run up against a restriction they don't like, they try to get around it, and argue, and threaten, and Cindy runs her mouth, and surely many have just given in to get rid of them and shut them up.

I think it's going to be a real eye-opener for them all when KC gets life, and no amount of whining, threatening, manipulation, media whoring, or anything else will change it.

Blurrymonkey--
Someone else spoke of that b-day party story a few weeks back, and that was the first time I had heard about it.  Since you mentioned it in your post, I thought I'd ask
if you could tell me where that info was ..... in a document dump?  Just curious, and if you don't know its no biggie.  Just thought I had read everything, but this I totally missed!   Thanks!

Zoeandme--
I just saw the info here in the posts a while back, but I believe the poster had some source I believed at the time, so it stuck with me. Let me poke around a little, and if I can find out anything further, I'll post about this again. If not, sorry to bring it up, but hopefully another monkey will see this topic and weigh in on it. 

Well, I located what I believe is the original post about this, but I can't get to it.  It's on Caylee thread #74 and was posted by Monken, from what I can tell.  I couldn't figure out any way to get directly to the post, and scrolling through 100 pages looking for it is just too much.

I have a horrible time with the Search feature on here.  Anymonkey have any tips?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: February 11, 2009, 06:37:43 PM »

George Anthony has been extoling the virtues of KFN for many months now.  Many speculate he will be on the BOD.  During the memorial for Caylee he mentioned KFN and how he wants to help families with missing children.  Well, now we have a missing girl, Hayleigh!  Satsuma is north of Orlanda if I'm not mistaken and KFN has already been involved.  Do any of you think George or Anthony will offer support, help or fellowship, in any way? 

Yeah, I wondered the same thing as soon as I heard about Haleigh missing. And I thought his mentioning KFN during the memorial service was out of line, personally.

Hi monkeys!

I am behind then. I have been reading news sporatically today.

Thanks for the info, Today.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: February 11, 2009, 06:38:03 PM »

Hi monkeys!
TES (Orlando branch) is also searching ... I doubt KFN will stick around long once TES shows up.  Hard to look like a legit organization while TES searches and you stand around with your thumb up your arse.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: February 11, 2009, 06:39:13 PM »

Attorney Wants Defamation Case Against Casey Tossed
Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The attorney representing Casey Anthony In a civil defamation suit has asked that the case be tossed out of court.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing because Casey claimed someone with that name babysat and then disappeared with Caylee. She said the case has ruined her name.

Casey's attorney filed the motion to dismiss the case this week.

There's no word on when a judge could rule.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18691296/detail.html

Too bad Casey didn't answer any of the questions they asked!!!!

Previous Stories:

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1145 on: February 11, 2009, 06:41:13 PM »

If the rubber bracelet was contraband then anything is. She couldn't even have her own bible in there which I kind of thought was weird but maybe they just want everyone to have the same kind.

Anything that is an object brought into and or attempted to be given to a person in jail/prison from an outsider - is Contraband. 
I had a person in my life that was in Jail, everything is considered contraband when you enter a correctional facility as a outsider.
I will never forget going into the Jail to see this person. It was a place that I have never ventured nor want to ever go back to. It was HELL period. I was only their for visitations. I can't even fathom having to stay.
The sounds alone of the Doors slamming, the voices of all the imprisoned could be heard as you passed and were directed down hallways to get to the visitation area.
Cold, Sterile, Nasty and then to see the Prisoners through Glass in a room waiting to be called in to the visitation room ..so they could use a phone to speak to their visitors,  again with 2 inch thick glass between you.

I felt as though just by being in that Jail that I had a million cooties crawling all over me.
Going down a hall like Cattle us as visitors with LE in front of us, LE in back of us leading us to a secure room so we could visit our Person. You felt as though if you inhaled wrong you too would be thrown in with the rest.
I remember when my Person got out of Jail. He had a souvenir - his toothbrush. It was less than two inches long. Was a bumpy plastic tab for your thumb connected to brush that resembled a tooth brush. Anything longer would be considered a weapon I guess.

I Never thought in a Million Years I would ever have to Go to Jail to Visit someone that I knew - I went several times in a duration and I tell you what that was Jail ... Jail and Prison are too totally different animals.
Casey I am sure thinks she is bad off right now ... Wait until she goes to the Big House and meets her new life time friends.

She thought her life sucked as a Single Mom, She felt her life was compromised by Caylee, She thought she deserved her own life and free will to do as she pleased.
Well Caylee is Gone and Casey will be able to do as she pleases now - As she is watched by Correctional Guards with Guns - as she sits behind bars and or walks within Inmates who will want to cause her bodily harm - that's a given.
She Will be Housed with Women who have been savagely treated through life that  were convicted that are now Lifer's for Murder, robbery, drugs, crime filled lives from square ... who Would kill someone, beat someone, do what ever it takes to survive....
YET would Never intentionally Hurt, Kill a Child. Who are Mother's themselves, who still would never intentionally hurt their own. Women who would Do anything to be able to have their own children love them from the outside.
Casey no matter what she is convicted of and or charged with - Once she is in Prison .. after all is said and done. She is the on the Most Wanted list and They are Waiting For her Now. So the longer this Circus plays and is in the Media ..the More those who are behind bars in Prison will have to plot for her Welcome.
I do not think Casey herself even realizes her own fate .......

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: February 11, 2009, 06:41:38 PM »

I just don't understand why they feel that they're "entitled" to all of these special priviliges?  KC is charged with murder. She's not away at summer camp. Prior to this tragedy, the Ants were just another family...nothing special or extraordinary about them. Now, they act as if they should all have special treatment not given to others. I still get angry every time I think of KC's "special" jail treatment. Personally, I believe she should have been placed in the jails general population from the beginning.  After having women that miss their children as cellmates, KC might have been scared into talking....black eyes and all.  I think they should find Big Bertha and make her KC's new roomie!!!

Just speculation on my part, but I kind of think they've ALWAYS expected special treatment and being able to get around the rules. Remember how KC went to a birthday party as a child, felt ignored, and then Cindy called the kid's mom to complain that no one was paying attention to poor KC?

I think once they run up against a restriction they don't like, they try to get around it, and argue, and threaten, and Cindy runs her mouth, and surely many have just given in to get rid of them and shut them up.

I think it's going to be a real eye-opener for them all when KC gets life, and no amount of whining, threatening, manipulation, media whoring, or anything else will change it.

Blurrymonkey--
Someone else spoke of that b-day party story a few weeks back, and that was the first time I had heard about it.  Since you mentioned it in your post, I thought I'd ask
if you could tell me where that info was ..... in a document dump?  Just curious, and if you don't know its no biggie.  Just thought I had read everything, but this I totally missed!   Thanks!

Zoeandme--
I just saw the info here in the posts a while back, but I believe the poster had some source I believed at the time, so it stuck with me. Let me poke around a little, and if I can find out anything further, I'll post about this again. If not, sorry to bring it up, but hopefully another monkey will see this topic and weigh in on it. 

Well, I located what I believe is the original post about this, but I can't get to it.  It's on Caylee thread #74 and was posted by Monken, from what I can tell.  I couldn't figure out any way to get directly to the post, and scrolling through 100 pages looking for it is just too much.

I have a horrible time with the Search feature on here.  Anymonkey have any tips?

That thread will be in the Missing Persons- High Profile Archives, Blurry.

You can get to it from here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4245.0

Hope this helps.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: February 11, 2009, 06:43:42 PM »

There is NO way the case will be dismissed, NO way. Zenaida is now having to live in a shelter with her kids according to LP. Before this all happened she was struggling, but was making her way independently.  All of her financial/job/housing problems came after KC implicated her.
 Let this case come to a Jury and see what happens to the Anthony publishing fortune...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: February 11, 2009, 06:49:07 PM »

Ok, I am confused.  Why do we keep posting that picture of the blonde when the same picture is in the avi thread????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: February 11, 2009, 06:49:28 PM »

Blurrymonkey--

Zoeandme--

Blurry,I found this in thread 74.
Quote from: 3babiesmommy on December 15, 2008, 07:23:41 AM
I am not sure where I heard this but this gives insight into how CA has always acted.  Classmates from KC stated that in the 6th grade, KC went to a birthday party.  KC called CA crying because noone was paying attention to her, only the B-Day girl.  CA went to the child's home and yelled at the child's mother because no one way paying attention to KC.  CA's dysfunction and narcicism is what created her clone KC

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: February 11, 2009, 06:51:18 PM »

There is NO way the case will be dismissed, NO way. Zenaida is now having to live in a shelter with her kids according to LP. Before this all happened she was struggling, but was making her way independently.  All of her financial/job/housing problems came after KC implicated her.
 Let this case come to a Jury and see what happens to the Anthony publishing fortune...
Whether the civil case goes through or not ... can the prosecution use any of that info?  I just read a little of Casey's suit against Zenaida ... and it says something to the effect that 'Casey made truthful statements to police about another real person named Zenaida Gonzalez'  ... and that suit was filed how long after this all started ... the lie just kept going and going ... Just thinking if they could bring that in ... Baez may be stuck with the Imaginanny defense ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: February 11, 2009, 06:55:54 PM »

If the rubber bracelet was contraband then anything is. She couldn't even have her own bible in there which I kind of thought was weird but maybe they just want everyone to have the same kind.

Anything that is an object brought into and or attempted to be given to a person in jail/prison from an outsider - is Contraband. 
I had a person in my life that was in Jail, everything is considered contraband when you enter a correctional facility as a outsider.
I will never forget going into the Jail to see this person. It was a place that I have never ventured nor want to ever go back to. It was HELL period. I was only their for visitations. I can't even fathom having to stay.
The sounds alone of the Doors slamming, the voices of all the imprisoned could be heard as you passed and were directed down hallways to get to the visitation area.
Cold, Sterile, Nasty and then to see the Prisoners through Glass in a room waiting to be called in to the visitation room ..so they could use a phone to speak to their visitors,  again with 2 inch thick glass between you.

I felt as though just by being in that Jail that I had a million cooties crawling all over me.
Going down a hall like Cattle us as visitors with LE in front of us, LE in back of us leading us to a secure room so we could visit our Person. You felt as though if you inhaled wrong you too would be thrown in with the rest.
I remember when my Person got out of Jail. He had a souvenir - his toothbrush. It was less than two inches long. Was a bumpy plastic tab for your thumb connected to brush that resembled a tooth brush. Anything longer would be considered a weapon I guess.

I Never thought in a Million Years I would ever have to Go to Jail to Visit someone that I knew - I went several times in a duration and I tell you what that was Jail ... Jail and Prison are too totally different animals.
Casey I am sure thinks she is bad off right now ... Wait until she goes to the Big House and meets her new life time friends.

She thought her life sucked as a Single Mom, She felt her life was compromised by Caylee, She thought she deserved her own life and free will to do as she pleased.
Well Caylee is Gone and Casey will be able to do as she pleases now - As she is watched by Correctional Guards with Guns - as she sits behind bars and or walks within Inmates who will want to cause her bodily harm - that's a given.
She Will be Housed with Women who have been savagely treated through life that  were convicted that are now Lifer's for Murder, robbery, drugs, crime filled lives from square ... who Would kill someone, beat someone, do what ever it takes to survive....
YET would Never intentionally Hurt, Kill a Child. Who are Mother's themselves, who still would never intentionally hurt their own. Women who would Do anything to be able to have their own children love them from the outside.
Casey no matter what she is convicted of and or charged with - Once she is in Prison .. after all is said and done. She is the on the Most Wanted list and They are Waiting For her Now. So the longer this Circus plays and is in the Media ..the More those who are behind bars in Prison will have to plot for her Welcome.
I do not think Casey herself even realizes her own fate .......

Thank you for that insight and what her future holds. I would say even if she were acquitted and especially now the body has been found that she wouldn't have a life out of prison either. She will be in her own hell no matter where she is because the nights out with friends, the men, the dancing and carefree life...it is gone forever. Well that is justice in some ways because Caylee no longer has a life either.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: February 11, 2009, 06:57:06 PM »

Blurrymonkey--

Zoeandme--

That thread will be in the Missing Persons- High Profile Archives, Blurry.

You can get to it from here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4245.0

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Brandi.  I did get that far.  But I didn't see any reply numbers or search options there that would save me from scrolling through 100 pages looking for the right post from Monken.  I searched her posts in general too, with no luck. *sigh*  I hope to become a good researcher someday.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: February 11, 2009, 06:59:14 PM »

ZG lawyer said she just wants her name cleared..that is it. She just wants to be able to get a job back and not have her as the person associated with this case.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: February 11, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »

Memorial Service May Have Sparked Rift In Family
Caylee Anthony's memorial service exposed a developing rift between what George and Cindy Anthony wanted versus Casey Anthony's desires.

Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, said it is nothing more than a disagreement.

Through her lawyer, Casey Anthony said she didn't want Tuesday's memorial to happen and did not agree with burial plans. Baez was with her in jail the entire time the service was on, but he would not confirm if the two watched it.

Baez said he will not violate Casey's privacy by telling whether she watched her daughter's memorial service on his laptop computer.

"It’s a private matter between the family," Baez said.

Baez said he did not appreciate the negative spin put on his client's statement. Casey Anthony did not want a public memorial, and did not agree with her parents’ plans to cremate Caylee's remains.

"Just because of simple disagreements it does not mean there's a rift between the family or anything like that," Baez said.

Members of George and Cindy Anthony's inner circle said they resented Baez's statement on Casey Anthony's behalf and how long it took the defense team to get Caylee's remains. The couple's lawyer would not address the controversy outside Caylee's memorial.

"I’m not going to answer that question today. I want everything to be positive and that's the way we're going to keep it," said Brady Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney.

Publicly, the Anthonys expressed nothing but love and support for their daughter.

"I love you and I wish I could comfort you right now," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18692267/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1155 on: February 11, 2009, 07:01:04 PM »

GabbyG- Your opinions and sharing what you just wrote - shows the caliber of person you are. Your Heart is wide open. Your a loving, caring, responsible being.

Casey however I believe has been damaged goods way before Caylee arrived into the Anthony Family. She does not have a conscience as you do and you state in your own words " Your Conscience" ..as a 13 year old trying to fix babies lives ...when you were an outsider, and care giver - strong enough to make that call .... even though you were scared and young .. YOU Did the right thing.
(((Hugs))) K

[/quote]

Hi Deenie! Thank you for your kind words! I cant take credit though for the story about babysitting at age 13 and calling for help for the baby, that was another monkey's post. Again, thanks much for your post!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: February 11, 2009, 07:01:05 PM »

Blurrymonkey--

Zoeandme--

Blurry,I found this in thread 74.
Quote from: 3babiesmommy on December 15, 2008, 07:23:41 AM
I am not sure where I heard this but this gives insight into how CA has always acted.  Classmates from KC stated that in the 6th grade, KC went to a birthday party.  KC called CA crying because noone was paying attention to her, only the B-Day girl.  CA went to the child's home and yelled at the child's mother because no one way paying attention to KC.  CA's dysfunction and narcicism is what created her clone KC

Thanks, Trimm.  I saw this, but I thought I also saw a post from Dec. 13. So confusing to me. Well, it's really a minor point, but I'd love to be able to improve my research skills. Maybe one of the original posters will stop in soon and get us squared away.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: February 11, 2009, 07:02:18 PM »

NANCY GRACE Aired February 10, 2009

GRACE: To Jessica D`Onofrio from WKMG, also there outside the church. Jessica, is it true that there were an estimated 150 threats?

JESSICA D`ONOFRIO, WKMG: That`s what I`m hearing, Nancy, 150 life threats against the Anthony family. And I can tell you that when I went to the church today to go into the service, I was stopped before I even went through the metal detector. A security guard pulled me aside. He had a list, a three-page list of people and their pictures, a "Do not admit" list. And he was trying to make sure that I wasn`t on there. He had members of the media -- at least five members of the media were on that list, and other people. It was a total of 16 people on the list.

He saw I wasn`t on that list. He saw I had a media credential, and he said, you know, Do you have any camera equipment, anything to record this? I said no, and then he admitted me. So security was very, very tight here today. They didn`t want any disruptions, Nancy.

GRACE: So Jessica, my original question -- 150 threats. Were they threats on the Anthonys themselves?

D`ONOFRIO: Yes, they were, life threats.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My question is, since she didn`t ask to go see the memorial on TV, do you think that meeting with her lawyer, she could be watching it on his computer or on his telephone, on HLN.com right now?

GRACE: You know, that`s an interesting question. To Jessica D`Onofrio with WKMG. What about it? Do you believe that the attorney allowed her to watch it on his computer? Is the computer allowed in? Is there Internet access behind bars?

D`ONOFRIO: Well, we know from a while back the jail now allows him to bring his computer in to visit with her for business purposes. So it`s a good question. Was she...

GRACE: Do they have Internet access? Do they have wireless behind bars?

D`ONOFRIO: I would assume that the jail can pick up some wifi in the area. So it wouldn`t be out of the question that he might be able to pick it up on his computer, Nancy.

GRACE: That`s an interesting question. But what we do know -- to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter who helped look looked exhaustively for little Caylee. What we do know is that she made no request whatsoever from the jail to watch the memorial. Why?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: She`s not going to come into our universe on this thing. She`s over there in her world, and she`s not going to be bothered by it. She was getting her messages down the road from -- CMA is the initials that Lee referred to when we first came to get her out of jail. And one day, I asked, I said, CMA? What`s going on here? He says, Oh, that`s Casey. So he was talking to her. He wasn`t talking to Caylee during the service.

GRACE: Leonard, are you sure?

PADILLA: Absolutely, positively.

GRACE: OK, wait. Wa-wait, wa-wait. Back it up. Rewind. What were the conditions under which you learned "CMA" stands for Casey Marie Anthony, not Caylee?

PADILLA: We were sitting in the RV, and he had a binder. And we were talking about different things. And he said "CMA" a couple times. And I said, Well, OK, that`s initials, but they both got the same initials. He says, No, that`s Casey. That`s not Caylee. Absolutely.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: February 11, 2009, 07:04:09 PM »

Ok, I am confused.  Why do we keep posting that picture of the blonde when the same picture is in the avi thread????
I asked a question this morning.  I got the answer, but people keep posting it.  Don't know why.  I don't think people are reading back Sad
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1159 on: February 11, 2009, 07:07:32 PM »

...and to think I had been so concerned about you Bearly 
btw, how is your mom?

Thanks for your concern.

Mom needs prayers, she now has cellulitis and was supposed to go back in the hospital yesterday, but tomorrow is settlement on their house and she wants to be there.

I am so sorry - my prayers are with both of you!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.