April 26, 2024, 08:33:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 268683 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: February 11, 2009, 07:08:36 PM »

Blurry .. I found only this in #74 by Monken concerning birthday:

Quote from: anothermonkey on December 15, 2008, 09:11:07 AM

I am not sure where I heard this but this gives insight into how CA has always acted.  Classmates from KC stated that in the 6th grade, KC went to a birthday party.  KC called CA crying because noone was paying attention to her, only the B-Day girl.  CA went to the child's home and yelled at the child's mother because no one way paying attention to KC.  CA's dysfunction and narcicism is what created her clone KC.
Quote from: 3babiesmommy on December 15, 2008, 08:23:41 AM

UGH.  My daughter is 6 yrs old..  last year she attended her first b-day party at a friend's house-I sat down with her beforehand, and explained that she would probably not get any one-on-one time with her friends. She would have to "share", because a lot of other kids would be there. I did not want this to be a problem (as I suspected it might be), so I tried to confront it before it might be an issue.  I explained that my daughter should not take any of this personally, but her friend had to play with everybody- not just her.
Apparently Cindy didn't know her daughter very well? And didn't care that the day wasn't about her own kid??

I swear Another, I can see what Casey must have been like even in the 6 th grade! I'll bet that kid didn't want her at her party but some really thoughtful mother made her invite the whole class!! I've had similar things happen with my girls, i can just see it!!!

I did a search for "birthday" and by author Monken and then scrolled to #74 since you said it was in that thread.

But I am guessing this is not what you were looking for?

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: February 11, 2009, 07:11:05 PM »

Hi every Monkey!

I didn't want to stack everything but about the birthday party:

I believe its in the first set of docs from way back when. Either Brittany Schreiber or Kio Marie relate the story of when KC was in 4th grade, went to party, came out crying because the hostess never said goodbye or thanked her for the gift. CA went right back in the house....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: February 11, 2009, 07:12:08 PM »

Hi every Monkey!

I believe its in the first set of docs from way back when. Either Brittany Schreiber or Kio Marie relate the story of when KC was in 4th grade, went to party, came out crying because the hostess never said goodbye or thanked her for the gift. CA went right back in the house....

Hi Leslee, you cute little crocheted monkey!

LOL

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1163 on: February 11, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »

George Anthony has been extoling the virtues of KFN for many months now.  Many speculate he will be on the BOD.  During the memorial for Caylee he mentioned KFN and how he wants to help families with missing children.  Well, now we have a missing girl, Hayleigh!  Satsuma is north of Orlanda if I'm not mistaken and KFN has already been involved.  Do any of you think George or Anthony will offer support, help or fellowship, in any way? 

Yeah, I wondered the same thing as soon as I heard about Haleigh missing. And I thought his mentioning KFN during the memorial service was out of line, personally.

Will KFN and/or GA help with the Haleigh case? My guess is NO.

Hi monkeys!
Kid Finders is alread involved Sad

I am behind then. I have been reading news sporatically today.

Thanks for the info, Today.

Thanks from Scarrlett too!!

Hi Brandi...Now it is complete. I have seen all my Monkey friends in one day!! 
Sorry about the situation with your mom. I hope she can mend- up some of those troubles.

You know it's like Lee Anthony has done this code crap on purpose to get the media and public talking. Almost like he was playing some sort of game. Because how stupid can you be to know the media has reported all kinds of horrible stuff about you and then you go silent. When he does speak again it is with a forked tongue and never mentions his niece by name or status. Just CMA CMA CMA. Like he was calling out orders in a chant fashion. Didn't his lawyer proof read this public statement?

I had been sitting on the fence on this. Even rooting for Lee to be a young kid trying to head the family and investigation. I have to think he was truly looking for Caylee with everything he had. LE even stated that he should be one of them.          And then this stupid CMA nonsense. 

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: February 11, 2009, 07:15:02 PM »

George Anthony has been extoling the virtues of KFN for many months now.  Many speculate he will be on the BOD.  During the memorial for Caylee he mentioned KFN and how he wants to help families with missing children.  Well, now we have a missing girl, Hayleigh!  Satsuma is north of Orlanda if I'm not mistaken and KFN has already been involved.  Do any of you think George or Anthony will offer support, help or fellowship, in any way? 

Yeah, I wondered the same thing as soon as I heard about Haleigh missing. And I thought his mentioning KFN during the memorial service was out of line, personally.

Hi monkeys!

Sorry about the situation with your mom. I hope she can mend- up some of those troubles.

You know it's like Lee Anthony has done this code crap on purpose to get the media and public talking. Almost like he was playing some sort of game. Because how stupid can you be to know the media has reported all kinds of horrible stuff about you and then you go silent. When he does speak again it is with a forked tongue and never mentions his niece by name or status. Just CMA CMA CMA. Like he was calling out orders in a chant fashion. Didn't his lawyer proof read this public statement?

I had been sitting on the fence on this. Even rooting for Lee to be a young kid trying to head the family and investigation. I have to think he was truly looking for Caylee with everything he had. LE even stated that he should be one of them.          And then this stupid CMA nonsense. 

Hey Scarrlett and SAM! Good to see you!

I think LE was being a bit sarcastic (among themselves) and trying to win George's confidence by stating that about Lee, myself.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1165 on: February 11, 2009, 07:15:42 PM »

GabbyG- Your opinions and sharing what you just wrote - shows the caliber of person you are. Your Heart is wide open. Your a loving, caring, responsible being.

Casey however I believe has been damaged goods way before Caylee arrived into the Anthony Family. She does not have a conscience as you do and you state in your own words " Your Conscience" ..as a 13 year old trying to fix babies lives ...when you were an outsider, and care giver - strong enough to make that call .... even though you were scared and young .. YOU Did the right thing.
(((Hugs))) K

Hi Deenie! Thank you for your kind words! I cant take credit though for the story about babysitting at age 13 and calling for help for the baby, that was another monkey's post. Again, thanks much for your post!
[/quote]

GabbyG and Monkey who wrote their Babysitting Story
I Have to Say that WE are All responsible for Children when they are being Mistreated and we are Witnesses -and once its seen with our own eyes - Its up to Us to report, to tell to say to OPEN our Mouths ...
so this Child/Children won't continue to live a life of harm, hurt, abuse, ..
If No One sticks up for them while its happening - Who is their Voice?

WHY DID NOT CINDY - MOTHER OF THE YEAR - GRANDMA of the CENTURY - PERFECT is as PERFECT DOES  - Never EVER figure out CAYLEE was being mistreated by Casey

You know why We can't Answer this - its Because CINDY Knew ..she Knew and she was thinking Oooooooo ONE DAY Casey I am going to USE everything I know about YOU and How you treat Caylee against you ... AND I CINDY am going to Take CAYLEE Away from YOU.

Tsk Tsk Tsk CINDY - You acted too late.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: February 11, 2009, 07:17:26 PM »

If the rubber bracelet was contraband then anything is. She couldn't even have her own bible in there which I kind of thought was weird but maybe they just want everyone to have the same kind.

Anything that is an object brought into and or attempted to be given to a person in jail/prison from an outsider - is Contraband. 
I had a person in my life that was in Jail, everything is considered contraband when you enter a correctional facility as a outsider.
I will never forget going into the Jail to see this person. It was a place that I have never ventured nor want to ever go back to. It was HELL period. I was only their for visitations. I can't even fathom having to stay.
The sounds alone of the Doors slamming, the voices of all the imprisoned could be heard as you passed and were directed down hallways to get to the visitation area.
Cold, Sterile, Nasty and then to see the Prisoners through Glass in a room waiting to be called in to the visitation room ..so they could use a phone to speak to their visitors,  again with 2 inch thick glass between you.

I felt as though just by being in that Jail that I had a million cooties crawling all over me.
Going down a hall like Cattle us as visitors with LE in front of us, LE in back of us leading us to a secure room so we could visit our Person. You felt as though if you inhaled wrong you too would be thrown in with the rest.
I remember when my Person got out of Jail. He had a souvenir - his toothbrush. It was less than two inches long. Was a bumpy plastic tab for your thumb connected to brush that resembled a tooth brush. Anything longer would be considered a weapon I guess.

I Never thought in a Million Years I would ever have to Go to Jail to Visit someone that I knew - I went several times in a duration and I tell you what that was Jail ... Jail and Prison are too totally different animals.
Casey I am sure thinks she is bad off right now ... Wait until she goes to the Big House and meets her new life time friends.

She thought her life sucked as a Single Mom, She felt her life was compromised by Caylee, She thought she deserved her own life and free will to do as she pleased.
Well Caylee is Gone and Casey will be able to do as she pleases now - As she is watched by Correctional Guards with Guns - as she sits behind bars and or walks within Inmates who will want to cause her bodily harm - that's a given.
She Will be Housed with Women who have been savagely treated through life that  were convicted that are now Lifer's for Murder, robbery, drugs, crime filled lives from square ... who Would kill someone, beat someone, do what ever it takes to survive....
YET would Never intentionally Hurt, Kill a Child. Who are Mother's themselves, who still would never intentionally hurt their own. Women who would Do anything to be able to have their own children love them from the outside.
Casey no matter what she is convicted of and or charged with - Once she is in Prison .. after all is said and done. She is the on the Most Wanted list and They are Waiting For her Now. So the longer this Circus plays and is in the Media ..the More those who are behind bars in Prison will have to plot for her Welcome.
I do not think Casey herself even realizes her own fate .......

Deenie     I wish you would be so kind and do as George asked yesterday and please send the paris hilton of Orange county this letter ( with my warm regards also) , it might give her just a little more to ponder on.

Great post
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: February 11, 2009, 07:19:10 PM »

O/T NOTICE

Missing HALEIGH MARIE CUMMNGS has it's own forum area now just like Caylee in the MP high profile area. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=44.0
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: February 11, 2009, 07:20:58 PM »

...and to think I had been so concerned about you Bearly 
btw, how is your mom?

Thanks for your concern.

Mom needs prayers, she now has cellulitis and was supposed to go back in the hospital yesterday, but tomorrow is settlement on their house and she wants to be there.

I am so sorry - my prayers are with both of you!
I hope she gets better soon, My prayers go out to the both of you.. stay strong!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: February 11, 2009, 07:21:57 PM »

I wanted to write a letter to Crazy... but I dont want the secret service knockin on my door 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1170 on: February 11, 2009, 07:24:49 PM »

Good evening fellow monkeys!

I have been out of the loop for a bit, and I am way behind!

Did I miss anything important since the Caylee Memorial?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1171 on: February 11, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been trying to read backwards but I am very slow tonight. What's going on? Who is the blonde ya'll are talking about? I guess I haven't gotten that far yet. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: February 11, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »

Hi every Monkey!

does anyone have the links for these first doc dump handy...TIA

Regrets, I've had a few......
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: February 11, 2009, 07:27:05 PM »

Hi Steel. no, there was a nude picture of Casey maybe early this morning but that is about it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1174 on: February 11, 2009, 07:27:15 PM »

Hi monkeys!

Scarlett! We are finally on at the same time!!! Good to see you!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1175 on: February 11, 2009, 07:29:13 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been trying to read backwards but I am very slow tonight. What's going on? Who is the blonde ya'll are talking about? I guess I haven't gotten that far yet. TIA JSM

Someone thought that maybe that was Joy, but if you ever saw her pic that she posted on her chat, you would know that is so not her!! Joy is much heavier than that, but I'm sure she appreciates the comparison! Where is she today? I haven't seen her post since she was outed this morning!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1176 on: February 11, 2009, 07:29:30 PM »

Gee Brandi,Never thought of it like that but I think they were calling and texting back and forth with Lee for a period of time. They were all sharing info and then something stopped. Hmmmmmmmm

Yes I am sure LE will always be fishing and suspicious as most detectives are, but John Alan sounded sincere and mentioned it to Cindy as well in passing.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1177 on: February 11, 2009, 07:30:57 PM »

Hi Steel. no, there was a nude picture of Casey maybe early this morning but that is about it.

Link Please!   
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1178 on: February 11, 2009, 07:31:41 PM »

Hey Saucy Kitty - Check your Nanner Basket Please!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: February 11, 2009, 07:32:19 PM »

Hi every Monkey!

does anyone have the links for these first doc dump handy...TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=39.0
Look around in here.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.