March 28, 2024, 04:40:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 267451 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: February 11, 2009, 07:52:30 PM »

sorry o/t- THANK YOU FOR LAST NITE! ISLANDMONKEY-THANK YOU!!!  ya'll don't know how much i needed all of you! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

no more o/t!

wendi
Wendi, I was reading back from where I left off last night and I have been worried sick about you! I am glad you are feeling better. I wish I would've been in the cage when you were upset. I had to turn the computer off, the tornado sirens were going off. I'm a so glad to see you here! 

Me too.

I am always happy to see wendi.

And hi, JSM!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1201 on: February 11, 2009, 07:53:17 PM »

Did anyone else get a response from clicking that nice link on the Orlando churches website?? just wondering because I did. It just came in.   
What was the response? Tell me please?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1202 on: February 11, 2009, 07:55:45 PM »

Thanks Trimm. Have a good nights rest.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: February 11, 2009, 07:55:54 PM »

Thanks Newfie, I am totally confused by that Joy woman. I take it she is CRAZY!?
Hi JSM!  She's pretty far out there I think. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: February 11, 2009, 07:56:04 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been trying to read backwards but I am very slow tonight. What's going on? Who is the blonde ya'll are talking about? I guess I haven't gotten that far yet. TIA JSM

Someone thought that maybe that was Joy, but if you ever saw her pic that she posted on her chat, you would know that is so not her!! Joy is much heavier than that, but I'm sure she appreciates the comparison! Where is she today? I haven't seen her post since she was outed this morning!
Oh she's over there ... telling everyone how she is a member of Equusearch ... searching for the other little missing girl ...
What did she get called out about ... I missed it.

(Oh ... Hi Boo!)
She also was saying she was on the boat with Tim Miller at Blanchard Park, there is a pic of her young daughter, and the child looks similar to Caylee.
What? She was on the boat with Tim? Was this during the LP Blanchard park search? Is she just full of sh*t or what? Oh by the way No Rose Josef says hi to Zoe

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1205 on: February 11, 2009, 07:56:44 PM »

Did anyone else get a response from clicking that nice link on the Orlando churches website?? just wondering because I did. It just came in.   
Here,will show you. This is it in it's entirety. I guess he felt my rant needed a reply.

While we appreciate your concern for our church, we think it is very important for you to know the truth.  You have the right to believe or say anything that you would like, but the least we can do is to respond in the spirit of Christ and to honor God’s word when Paul says speak the truth in love!

When we were approached by the family, about hosting them, we were glad to do so because this is what we believe Jesus would do.  However, because of the nature of this case it quickly became apparent to us that the level of security would be unprecedented for us.  Even in the Payne Stewart Memorial we did not have this level of security.  The reason for this is due to the family’s request, as well as law enforcement.  After numerous meetings with both parties, we  developed a plan that we believed would insure a safe and worshipful environment in which to remember Caylee.

The use of metal detectors, bag searches, and restricted access for a handful of people were at the request of the family and law enforcement.  They both believed it was necessary and vital for safety.  In that case, we honored the authorities and respected the wishes of the family out of concern for them.  This was their day to remember Caylee and we wanted to make it as special as possible all the while honoring our Lord Jesus.

I am sorry that you disagree with this decision, but I would pray that you continually lift us up in prayer and ask for God’s merciful presence with us to protect and to comfort every time we open our doors for memorials.

Sincerely,

Pastor David Uth

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: February 11, 2009, 07:58:03 PM »

sorry o/t- THANK YOU FOR LAST NITE! ISLANDMONKEY-THANK YOU!!!  ya'll don't know how much i needed all of you! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

no more o/t!

wendi
Wendi, I was reading back from where I left off last night and I have been worried sick about you! I am glad you are feeling better. I wish I would've been in the cage when you were upset. I had to turn the computer off, the tornado sirens were going off. I'm a so glad to see you here! 

Me too.

And hi, JSM!

I like wendi, Hi Brandi. It's almost time for Josef's Shamrock avatar! Hint Hint! Sorry O/T don't ban me please mods I just wanted to say shamrock.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: February 11, 2009, 07:59:02 PM »

Thanks Newfie, I am totally confused by that Joy woman. I take it she is CRAZY!?
Hi JSM!  She's pretty far out there I think. 
She sounds that way. I'm crazy but good Lord. That woman is NUTS

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1208 on: February 11, 2009, 08:00:15 PM »

So Good to see you too. That line in the sand has been drawn and I believe Casey has cut her family off. She is punishing them for betraying her and choosing Caylee over her.

I am sure this pleases Baez and I don't think he would of shown the memorial to her. He has his own spin going on.

Do you know what upset Mrs. Grund so much last week? Was she not allowed to attend as per Cindy?

Yes I know what upset her and it wasn't about not attending the memorial. They never expected to be invited.
Here is what Richard wrote me, I cut out some personal information, but here it is in a nutshell:

Hey ((edit)), thanks for writing back.  From the start of this case someone became fixated on me at the Topix forum.  He called himself DUH, at that time.  He claimed I killed Caylee and fed her to gators.   He tried to get people to storm my home, etc.  I wrote the general counsel for the Tribune company who own the Sentinel and things stopped.  Also, people started turning on him so he went over to WS as Duh from Orlando and was on there when Rick Plesea stopped by and harassed him.  He reappeared as Clovis, Good Catch and now Oh Snap and Who Shot JR.  He set up TeamCaylee originally to target me and then expanded it.  Over the past weekend they found my wife's private blog on another smaller site as well as got her to believe I was a friend so that she would accept them on My Space.  They cut and pasted ALL of her writings, blogs, etc. took comments out of context and used them to demean and attack Jesse and I on a forum at Topix called Team Jesse, which was created to support him.  The literally took it over and turned it into a Jesse did it Richard did it forum.  Then they somehow got access to my private information found who know where online and started posting it.  They found the information of a woman supporting us and posted her parents address online. 

When she wrote a response and asked them to stop they mocked her.  They've gone too far!  Way too far!!!    In getting into their site I found that they have someone trolling WS and ScaredMonkeys bringing back information.   
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 08:06:39 PM by klaasend » Logged

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: February 11, 2009, 08:01:13 PM »

In response to the church message ... I've just gotta say once again ...
The As really annoy me ... once again turning to LE when they need them!  Makes me so mad!Grrrrr!  (do monkeys growl?)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1210 on: February 11, 2009, 08:03:49 PM »

Nancy Grace on saying," Breaking News" And Bombshell. Caylee has been cremated.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1211 on: February 11, 2009, 08:04:19 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been trying to read backwards but I am very slow tonight. What's going on? Who is the blonde ya'll are talking about? I guess I haven't gotten that far yet. TIA JSM

Someone thought that maybe that was Joy, but if you ever saw her pic that she posted on her chat, you would know that is so not her!! Joy is much heavier than that, but I'm sure she appreciates the comparison! Where is she today? I haven't seen her post since she was outed this morning!
Oh she's over there ... telling everyone how she is a member of Equusearch ... searching for the other little missing girl ...

(Oh ... Hi Boo!)
She also was saying she was on the boat with Tim Miller at Blanchard Park, there is a pic of her young daughter, and the child looks similar to Caylee.

Hmmmm, similar enough to be in a photo shot at a mall? Maybe Joy's daughter was the Mall Girl?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1212 on: February 11, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »

BooMonkey.. thanks for posting that, in the beginning I would glance over at the Topix forum, and I remember that DUH character, he was vile and very mean. I'm sorry this family has to endure this torment from the likes of this person, and his followers.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: February 11, 2009, 08:09:02 PM »

no more o/t!

wendi

Me too.

And hi, JSM!

I like wendi, Hi Brandi. It's almost time for Josef's Shamrock avatar! Hint Hint! Sorry O/T don't ban me please mods I just wanted to say shamrock.

It's ready and waiting for you on page 24 of the thread in my sig line!

Oh yes, I hate Casey!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1214 on: February 11, 2009, 08:09:19 PM »

BooMonkey.. thanks for posting that, in the beginning I would glance over at the Topix forum, and I remember that DUH character, he was vile and very mean. I'm sorry this family has to endure this torment from the likes of this person, and his followers.

I can't imagine being Mrs. Grund, afraid people are going to attack her or storm her home. I would be afraid to be alone! All because they loved Caylee. I would worry about anyone having anything to do with the Anthony family, apparently they know no bounds.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: February 11, 2009, 08:10:06 PM »

no more o/t!

wendi

JSM, thank you, hope you're health is ok! you promised you would let us know. i am so sorry for worrying ya'll. it is sooo strange but i feel so close to everyone here. HUGGS!!!

wendi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1216 on: February 11, 2009, 08:10:12 PM »

I wondered about the mall girl, but I'm not comfortable saying anything about this little girl being in the mall pic, because she has autism, and I just don't know. In the pics at Orlando Sentinel there are 42 pics from the memorial, and Joy said that pic 8 was her daughter.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: February 11, 2009, 08:11:28 PM »

Here,will show you. This is it in it's entirety. I guess he felt my rant needed a reply.

While we appreciate your concern for our church, we think it is very important for you to know the truth.  You have the right to believe or say anything that you would like, but the least we can do is to respond in the spirit of Christ and to honor God’s word when Paul says speak the truth in love!

When we were approached by the family, about hosting them, we were glad to do so because this is what we believe Jesus would do.  However, because of the nature of this case it quickly became apparent to us that the level of security would be unprecedented for us.  Even in the Payne Stewart Memorial we did not have this level of security.  The reason for this is due to the family’s request, as well as law enforcement.  After numerous meetings with both parties, we  developed a plan that we believed would insure a safe and worshipful environment in which to remember Caylee.

The use of metal detectors, bag searches, and restricted access for a handful of people were at the request of the family and law enforcement.  They both believed it was necessary and vital for safety.  In that case, we honored the authorities and respected the wishes of the family out of concern for them.  This was their day to remember Caylee and we wanted to make it as special as possible all the while honoring our Lord Jesus.

I am sorry that you disagree with this decision, but I would pray that you continually lift us up in prayer and ask for God’s merciful presence with us to protect and to comfort every time we open our doors for memorials.

Sincerely,

Pastor David Uth
Thanks Searching! So Payne Stewart's funeral didn't have security. Big Deal.

I just don't get why they felt they needed security? The restricted access for certain people is what has me puzzled. If the preacher wants to do what Jesus would do, then he should let anyone in the memorial.

At least the preacher responded to your email. I wonder if it weren't a high profile memorial would the good pastor have offered his church so freely? Sorry JSM is being cynical once again.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: February 11, 2009, 08:13:32 PM »

(Oh ... Hi Boo!)

Hmmmm, similar enough to be in a photo shot at a mall? Maybe Joy's daughter was the Mall Girl?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: February 11, 2009, 08:14:45 PM »

no more o/t!

wendi

Me too.

And hi, JSM!

It's ready and waiting for you on page 24 of the thread in my sig line!

Oh yes, I hate Casey!
  Thanks Brandi!!! Oh and I hate KC, CA and LA too

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.